WWE wants Mick Foley to join the Smackdown! anounce team

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

chessarmy

WWE has called Mick Foley and asked him to join the Smackdown! announce team.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

--------

Since their isnt much going on right now, I decided to post this. Anyway, what do you think about this idea? Could Mick Foley actually help the Smackdown! anounce team?

1chiban

Reaction score
Cool. Better than coach at the very least!

TK.GFX

Reaction score
He wasnt bad when he announced at the first One Night Stand. I would much rather hear Mick Foley commentating on Smackdown then Coach.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yes he would be a good commentator. I know Mick wanted to get away from wrestling, but if this is true, I think he would find it hard to resist.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Foley is actually quite good as a commentator. I remember at ONS when he yelled out Holy Shit, and Joey yelled out Bang Bang. Classic stuff...

Plus Foley has wrestled a lot of the SD! roster...

Evil Austin

I actualy think that this would work for smackdown I mean all we get now is Coach saying something and than Cole saying and insulting him. Which is a change from Taz and JBL insulting Cole but It just doesn't work. Foley would be good announcer and would freshen things up..

But if Foley should be anything besides a wrestler I think that he should be the Raw GM. I mean he would be awesome with the promo's but thats my thoughts....

CT Styles

Well, I can't think of anyone better and Foley would be way better than Coach so what the hell! Give him a go and see what happens.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Foley should be GM on SD!.....but him as announcer is still cool. I like Coach, but Foley back in WWE, back on SD!, announcing...thats awesome. Mick did great at ECW ONS, and he knows his stuff. He'd do great. I hope he accepts it

Evil Austin

I actually think that they should add A third man to the mix of ECW announce team like they did in 2005 with coach and for a while styles to raw team. Foley should either go to ECW and talk extreme with Tazz and Mike Adamale or however you spell it.

C4

Why not have him join ECW instead of Smackdown? :confused: After all, ECW is in need of a good play-by-play announcer and Foley would do good.

But then again, there could be a funny gimmick on Smackdown and he could suit well just like Randy Savage back in the early 90's when he was a gimmick announcer, this could be good so let's just see what happens.

PeepShow

Foley FAKED RETIREMENT, AGAIN!

Good addition though. It might even allow me to watch SD a couple times a month now if this were to happen. :y:

dxforever619

Reaction score
of course he can

coach sucks

he doesnt know what hes saying

MikeRaw

Cool.
Id like to see Foley more, and this way, hes out of the ring (although he will prob. have the occasional match) but hes still "around"
I wonder if it will be him and Cole or like a 3 man team...

Status
Not open for further replies.