WWE vs. UFC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE or UFC

• WWE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UFC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

J...

Reaction score
Swear you alliance. If choosing between the two who do you choose. Lets say Wrestlemania went against a card like UFC 100 and they were on the same day were would you stake your ground? Im team UFC all the way.

-Constantine

Reaction score
UFC, but that all depends on the card same goes for Mania. I'd probably still go UFC unless the card looked like the one they got now.

Reaction score
If you honestly think you'll be entertained by a plethora of boring takedown, kicks, and punches then somethings wrong. WWE all the way.

J...

Reaction score
If you honestly think you'll be entertained by a plethora of boring takedown, kicks, and punches then somethings wrong. WWE all the way.

Your right Id much rather take talking, riduculous storylines and botch's. Im practicly jizzing in my pants thinking of all the entertainment it is.

Reaction score
WWE putting on an exciting scripted match that keeps you on the edge of your seat to see who wins> A UFC match with the same chokeholds applied for 2 to 3 minutes, same kicks, same takedowns. UFC may not be scripted but I will take scripted WWE over UFC anyday.

-Constantine

Reaction score
2 to 3 minutes? Have you ever watched UFC? If you're in a chokehold for 2-3 minutes and you aren't out or tapped. You are a god.

Reaction score
When it comes to sports, there's that great feeling of knowing that NOBODY knows what's going to happen. When you're watching, you're literally among the first people to know the result of something, seeing history unfold right before your eyes.

I'm not saying that Wrestlemania wouldn't be awesome to go to, it just wouldn't be AS awesome since the results are pre-determined.

And to McFly - I guess something is wrong with most people since the UFC out-buys WWE all the time.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Also half the time we already know who's gonna win every mania match just based on wrestling forums just like this one?
Nobody ever knows truly who's gonna win a UFC fight, until it's over.

-Constantine

Reaction score
UFC 100 did a buyrate (the number that rates Pay Per View orders) greater than that of the first six WWE Pay Per Views this year combined! This WWE number includes what are the traditional top two Pay Per Views for WWE each year in the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania 25. With UFC 101 added to UFC 100, the UFC already is right on par with the WWE’s entire year of Pay Per View business. Now, of course, this is reflective of each company’s different business model, but it still bears closer examination.

http://www.examiner.com/x-14674-NY-...WE-vs-UFC-the-buy-rates-and-what-they-tell-us

That's what I got with a ten second google search...