WWE vs TNA: Which is better?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reinvented

Reaction score
I used to watch TNA over WWE, but now I don't bother with either product. I haven't watched TNA in 3 weeks, haven't watched WWE since the anniversary show (which wasn't bad)

but if it means anything, I'd still waste my time with TNA rather than wasting my time with WWE.

Everything he said is what I'm doing now!

Rell

Reaction score
Thats because great minds think alike...

you hear that? What the fuck is that noise....BANG

LoOks LiKe TeAm RoCkETs BlAsTiNg Off AGAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNnnnnnnn.....*ding*

Rell

Reaction score
You like both :shocking:

don't you know your supposed to love one and despise the other, thats how these internet forums work. We cant enjoy wrestling for what it is, were supposed to fight over which promotion is superior all day.

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Pleasing 900 people is harder than 20,000? Explain how that is so? If you have one person, its easier to please than two. Because X may not like what Y likes or vice versa. So please explain to me this Blue logic.

900 people will tell you with a high decibel count that you can't wrestle or this is stupid or you suck dick. 20,000 might boo but most fall asleep. Sometimes a larger crowd takes the energy out of a match in a hurry. When 900 people chant this is awesome in unison, that's impressive. When 20,000 cheer someone for a 20 year old reputation, you did something 20 years ago and casual fans have long memories.

Next time take your insult to the little girl's room.

Rell

Reaction score
uh oh Kaedon is looking at this thread right now, brace yourself....

Edit: thats three min. in counting, you've really made him mad.

Kaedon

Reaction score
900 people will tell you with a high decibel count that you can't wrestle or this is stupid or you suck dick. 20,000 might boo but most fall asleep. Sometimes a larger crowd takes the energy out of a match in a hurry. When 900 people chant this is awesome in unison, that's impressive. When 20,000 cheer someone for a 20 year old reputation, you did something 20 years ago and casual fans have long memories.

Next time take your insult to the little girl's room.

That makes absolutely no sense. If they tell you YOU SUCK DICK, guess what, THEY ARE INTO IT! If they are into it, you are doing your job. The 20,000 fans who fall asleep for the Chris Masters match are the fans who you listen to because they are the ones who are giving the right response. They dont want him on there, and they are showing it by leaving to get gimmicks or beer or falling asleep. The idiots who sit there and scream at the top of their lungs THIS MATCH SUCKS, THIS MATCH SUCKS, they are emotionally involved in the match, which is the goal of every match. If 20,000 people are falling asleep for an American Dragon/Amazing Red match, they aren't having as good a match as they or the 100 out of 20,000 fucking think. It is WAY EASIER to give less people what they want or get them involved than it is 20,000.

Rell

Reaction score
American Dragon vs Amazing Red :laugh:

You definitely need to watch more indy wrestling

Amazing Red :roflmao: man, that was a good one.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Probably, I just threw out two names, but my point is still valid.

Rell

Reaction score
but my point is still valid.

No argument there lol

The fact that you said Amazing Red was funny though, he hasn't been around in about three years.

Kaedon

Reaction score
What fans are you hearing???
What does dick have to do with "wrestling" had to be a WWE fan....

Deflection from a person who knows im right. Try sticking to the point. If you can keep up that is....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

if tna is better then how come wwe can pull in tens of thousands of fans at cards, yet tna doesnt get a building big enough to hold that many people for bfg. because they know it wouldnt sell out