WWE vs. TNA: The War Continues

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Don't start this again BKB, I'm sorry about the supposed "bump". I was just wondering if anyone read the show or liked it or hated it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, since you're sorry, I'll still drop a review. I left it on Word in case you appologised :)

Promos; Your promos are pretty good, all of them accomplished their aims.:

Matches: Your matches just cut in randomly, so it is hard to really review them. That's why this isn't a 'conventional' review. I understand you may not have the time to write a full show, but if you did, from the small amount of writing I can see in the matches, I feel you would be pretty good.

McLovin

Reaction score
Thanks for the review BKB, I haven't got the time to write full shows, so these recaps are what you'll see for ECW. But for Pay-Per-Views they will be written in full. Hoped you enjoyed the show.

02-1.png

PM SERVICE NOW AVAILABLE

- Extreme Championship Wrestling now hosts its very own Private Message service, to sign up send a PM to alexmoss12 with the title Sign Me Up as soon as possible to get the latest news from the ECW Brand before anybody does.

- If you would like to get news on a select few superstars, send a PM to alexmoss12 with the title Sign Me Up Special, and the list of wrestlers you would like news on.

- This service is now open, so sign up now!

McLovin

Reaction score
02-1.png

VOTE THE TOP WRESTLERS

- For one week only to non-subscribers of the ECW PM Service, we are allowing you to vote for the Top 10 wrestlers of ECW, based on their performance from the April 15 Edition of ECW. Send your votes via PM or post them in this thread by the time the April 22 Preview is posted.

McLovin

Reaction score
02-1.png

PREVIEW

April 22, 2008
The Greensboro Coliseum
Greensboro, North Carolina

The last ECW before Backlash, rolls into Greensboro, North Carolina, as the superstars of ECW make a last effort to gain advantage over their Backlash opponents, before the Pay-Per-View extravaganza.

Last week on ECW, Chavo Guerrero finally got his revenge on ECW World Champion Kane, Chavo boldly proclaimed his Guerrero heritage, but Kane had had enough and gave an Uppercut to the former ECW Champion.

Chavo cleverly plotted a foolproof plan, admitting that Kane's opponent would be Colin Delaney, however Chavo lied and brought out Snitsky, Big Daddy V and Umaga to demolish his Backlash opponent. With this being the last stop for the two men before Sunday, who will get the advantage heading into Baltimore?

Also ECW General Manager Armando Estrada has a huge announcement for his brand, what will his announcement be, find out this Tuesday on Sci-Fi.

Tensions have been brewing between Big Show and The Great Khali recently, last week the two got into a brawl after Khali destroyed Nunzio. The two giants go at it at Backlash, who will have the last laugh before that.

Find out all the answers to these questions and much more, Tuesday night on Sci-Fi!

Qwake

its quite hard to review recaped btbs but I will anyway...

BM: Punk/Miz

WM: The Great Khali/Nunzio

BP: Chavo/ Kane were the best

WP: N/A they all had good meaning and were done well

AF: its a good show, maybe after you get into it a bit you could do full long matches. the promo's were really quite good. sorry about the quick review its just that I can't review recaped shows, nice start though. well done...

McLovin

Reaction score
Thanks for the review sharkboy, Rep added

I have had no contact with Richard since 5 days ago, so he is out in my books, I can't just sit around waiting for him to contact me.

I started the second ECW at my Dads and am about to write the first match recap, but I don't go to my Dad's until Sunday, so I am e-mailing my Dad to see if he can e-mail me the show.

chessarmy and me have signed an Advertising deal, advertising each of our shows on our threads.

thommo the Smackdown writer says his computer has crashed, so he won't be posting Smackdown, so I have come to the decision...

*drum roll*

This BTB can be closed, I will open a new one, and will just be doing ECW, but will continue the advertising deal with chessarmy. I know some people were looking forward to this BTB, but it will carry on in someway, just me writing ECW and me and chess having the advert deal.