WWE vs. TNA: The War Continues

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
7401.png

CANCELLED?

I just looked at a few threads at it looks like Richard Flair has been banned, he is my Raw writer and I'd like to know why he was banned, and when will he be back, because if he can't come back then I don't know what I'm going to do with this BTB.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
That Sucks man.....but I'd have to give my papers too, because I just cant do the BTB. A few days ago I could, but something came up, and I cant do it. Too bad man.....my dog died and other shit. U could prolly get a new owner or w/e though

The Ripper

Reaction score
That sucks but Alex if this is done on another forum you can always post the show for him and just replace Kronik

Check out World Wrestling Entertainment. Smackdown now posted

John

oh no. man this is bad news. what a btb is could've been. i dont know why richard has been banned. but when someone has been banned for 3 days i've noticed there avi and sig arent gone. both of flair's are gone so it looks lengthy. sorry,

McLovin

Reaction score
This really does suck, I haven't had contact with Richard and the Smackdown writer for quite a while now. However I will stick with this, the most definite position needed to be filled is Impact, I don't care if it is recap or full as long as we have it. PM me. I'm still going to write ECW, so its best to see how things go.

Posted on WWE.COM earlier today

Earlier this week at Stamford CO, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon held a Draft, where each of the 3 General Managers would pick three wrestlers from any brand of their choosing. Here is the full list of who went where from all 3 of the brands...

Raw
Batista
Rey Mysterio
Elijah Burke

ECW
The Great Khali
Big Show
Super Crazy

Smackdown
Umaga
Johnn Morrison
Christian

McLovin

Reaction score
WWE vs TNA BTB News Update

I still haven't had any contact with Richard, so I think its safe to say that the April 14 edition of Raw won't be posted, as a punishment I will just post the real results, so when Richard does come back he has to explain those results into his storyline.

My first ECW is about 70% finished, I just have a little bit to go, expect at least a Preview posted today, and hopefully the show as well. I don't care about any criticism, I want this BTB to work, so if I did something bad in any of my shows tell me.

The Impact job is still available, I've put an ad up, but no one has contacted me. If you are reading this now and would like to write Impact, please contact me as soon as possible.

I haven't had any contact with the Smackdown writer either, he hasn't been on MSN so I don't know what to do about him.

thommo

Reaction score
I will be writing Smackdown in this BTB. Alex i haven't been online in a few days ive had family visiting so been with them the last few days. I am still wanting to do this BTB.

John

my god alex. his aint very organized. anyway good luck in future. impact and raw writer's positions are open i thnk. good luck, i may take part. i dont know, i'll think about doing impact.

McLovin

Reaction score
Raw #1 April 14, 2008

thommo: I will be writing Smackdown in this BTB. Alex i haven't been online in a few days ive had family visiting so been with them the last few days. I am still wanting to do this BTB.

Ok, don't worry. I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh in my post. Thanks for sticking with it.

The Small Show: My god Alex. This aint very organized. Anyway good luck in future. Impact and Raw writer's positions are open i think. Good luck, I may take part. I dont know, I'll think about doing impact.

Ok TSS, if you want to write Impact, it must be up to a Pay-Per-View, for example, from the April 17 - May 8. Not just a fortnight, because then it will get unorganized.

I spoke to Richard earlier today, and he doesn't know why he is banned and his computer has broken so he won't be able to PM me Raw to post, so I'll be posting the results, courtesy of Richard_Flair.

7401.png

Monday April 14, 2008
London, England

1. Cody Rhodes bt. Mr. Kennedy
2. Batista bt. JBL
3. John Cena bt. Shawn Michaels
4. Cryme Tyme bt. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch
5. Randy Orton bt. William Regal

McLovin

Reaction score
ECW #1 April 15, 2008

02-1.png

The O2 Arena
London England
April 15, 2008

[YT]Bt-gwgtBpCA[/YT]

*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*

The camera turns to multiple screen shots of the rabid crowd in The O2 Arena, until the cameras turn to the entrance ramp, as Chavo Guerrero’s music hits and he comes down to the ring in a shirt and trousers with a microphone in his hand. Chavo walks down to the ring in an arrogant fashion, Chavo walks up the steel steps. Chavo’s entrance music fades away.

Chavo Guerrero: Last week at the Contract Signing, Kane once again proved that the only way he can take down me is by catching me off guard. Well Kane, for the past couple of weeks you’ve been attacking me from behind and taking me down, well that all ends tonight.

*Crowd boo*

Chavo Guerrero: You see Kane; we’ve never had an official match where the rules apply. At Wrestlemania you hit me from behind and took my ECW Championship. I have to hand it to you though Kane, those were good tactics. Kane, what you don’t realize is that the Guerrero name means something. It means dominance, it means respect and it means passion. Kane my last name is Guerrero, and those three attributes apply to me as well. The Guerrero family also are the most successful, that’s right. The Guerrero’s have won the most Championship in pro wrestling history. At Backlash I will continue that tradition when I win back my ECW Championship. Proving once again that….

Chavo is cut off by the entrance music of Kane, Kane walks down to the ring in his wrestling gear and his ECW Championship around his waist. Kane also holds a microphone in his hand and walks up the steel steps into the ring.

Kane: *laughs* Chavo, you never learn do you. Haven’t you seen the destruction I have caused in the past 10 years? Chavo, at Backlash you won’t be taking this ECW Championship; you will be another victim of The Big Red Machine.

Chavo Guerrero: Are you serious Kane? What are you going to do? Jump me from behind again? Kane, one-on-one, you can’t beat me and you know it.

Kane: Chavo, I’ve changed my mind. I’m not going to jump you from behind……… tonight!

Kane drops the microphone and hits an Uppercut to the chin of Chavo. Chavo falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring, holding his chin. Kane holds the ECW Championship in the air, while Chavo points at Kane and gives him trash talk while walking up the entrance ramp.

*Commercial Break*
Want your BTB to be advertised here? PM me now, for more information.
*Commercial Break*

The cameras show Chavo Guerrero walking around backstage in fury, kicking tables, and pushing people out of the way. Lena Yada dashes over to Chavo with a microphone.

Lena Yada: Chavo, how are you feeling after taking a fierce Uppercut from Kane a few moments ago?

Chavo looks at Yada in disbelief.

Chavo Guerrero: You know what; I’ve had enough of this. Every week Kane attacks me for no reason, well it does stop tonight. Kane I have word from Armando Estrada to officially make a match for tonight. Kane you’ll be taking on an opponent of my choosing, and Kane, it’ll be the last time you hit me with one of those Uppercuts.

Chavo walks away, still in fury, while Yada stands on her own with the microphone. The cameras turn to the entrance ramp where The Miz’s music hits and he comes down to the ring, in his usual wrestling gear and a WWE Tag-Team Championship around his shoulder.

Joey Styles: It was last week on ECW, when The Miz took on CM Punk in a one-on-one match.

Footage begins to show of last weeks CM Punk vs. The Miz Match

Tazz: That’s right Joey, The Miz impressed us all during the match, he took control of Mr. Money in the Bank throughout most of the match.

Footage turns to CM Punk finishing the match with a series of moves.

Joey Styles: But the former ECW Champion was able to fight back.

Footage turns to Punk hitting The Miz with the Go to Sleep.

Tazz: That’s right Joey. Here it was. BAM! The GTS finishing the match.

The cameras turn back to the entrance ramp where CM Punk’s music hits and he comes down to the ring in his usual wrestling gear and the Money in the Bank briefcase in his hand.

Joey Styles: Well The Miz requested a rematch with Punk, earlier this week on WWE.COM, and his request was accepted.

Tazz: Joey, I think The Miz can win tonight.

Joey Styles: He’s going to have to do it alone tonight though Tazz, John Morrison has been banned from ringside, and ECW General Manager Armando Estrada also said that if Morrison attempted to do something in the match, he and The Miz would be stripped of the WWE Tag-Team Championships.

06:14 – CM Punk rolls Miz into the turnbuckle, Punk runs into the turnbuckle and executes a Shinning Wizard in the face of Miz. Miz stumbles out of the corner. Suddenly Shelton Benjamin comes down to the ring. Punk is distracted by Benjamin’s appearance and walks over to the ropes nearest the entrance ramp. The referee follows Punk and puts his arm in the air, showing that Benjamin needs to go to the back. Benjamin objects to the referee’s decision and intimidates him by walking around the ring. Punk follows Benjamin and tells him to go to the back. Miz regains his composure and executes The Mizard of Oz. Punk falls to the mat; Miz quickly scampers to the mat and hooks the leg. The referee turns around and makes the pin. 1……….2……….3.

The Miz celebrates outside the ring, while clutching his WWE Tag-Team Championship in his hand. CM Punk sits up and holds his head while glaring at Shelton Benjamin who is walking up the entrance ramp in a cocky fashion.

*Commercial Break*
*Commercial Break*

The cameras show a black screen, then blood is thrown across the screen, a DVD then appears in front of it and swivels around.

Narrator: For the first time ever you can now own the very best of ECW.

The camera then shows multiple clips of matches and moments from ECW.

Narrator: 19 of the very best matches in ECW history, spanning a 2-disc DVD set, hosted by those who lived the experience, Joey Styles and Tazz.

The camera then shows the DVD again with blood around it.

Narrator: ECW: Taking it to the Extreme, available now in all good retailers.

The cameras turn too backstage, where Chavo Guerrero is looking around for someone to take on Kane. Chavo spots Colin Delaney on his own and rushes over to him.

Chavo Guerrero: Hey Colin!

Colin Delaney: What do you want Chavo?

Chavo Guerrero: Well how would you like to earn a WWE Contract?

Colin suddenly looks interested.

Colin Delaney: Of course I do, what do I have to do?

Chavo Guerrero: Well you may not be able to do it.

Colin Delaney: Chavo, I want a WWE Contract, what do I have to do?

Chavo Guerrero: It’s pretty easy when you think about it; all you have to do is beat Kane in a match tonight.

Colin looks horrified as Chavo walks away. The cameras turn to the entrance ramp where The Great Khali’s music hits and he comes down to the ring, in his usual wrestling gear.

Joey Styles: The 7 foot Punjabi Nightmare known as The Great Khali has come back to ECW.

Footage begins to show of the Draft that took place yesterday.

Tazz: Yesterday at the WWE Headquarters, Vince McMahon held a WWE Draft and one of the three picks that Armando Estrada chose to come to ECW was in fact The Great Khali.

Footage turns to the Big Show being picked at the Draft.

Joey Styles: But Tazz, Armando Estrada also chose to bring The Great Khali’s opponent at Backlash, Big Show, to ECW as well.

Footage turns back to The Great Khali in the ring.

Tazz: This man is straight up scary.

Joey Styles: One of the reasons you retired from wrestling Tazz?

Tazz: Of course.

The cameras turn back to the entrance ramp where Nunzio’s music hits and he comes down to the ring in his usual wrestling gear.

Joey Styles: ECW Original Nunzio, has a very tough task tonight, he has to take on the man you just saw, The Great Khali.

Tazz: Nunzio is always up for a fight Joey, but this one looks to be to hard.

Joey Styles: Looks too hard?

02:57 – Khali hoists Nunzio up on his shoulders and throws him half way across the ring onto his front. Nunzio doesn’t move and just lays there motionless. Khali raises both of his arms over his head as the crowd boo the 7 foot monster. Khali walks over to Nunzio and picks him up with one hand. Khali rolls Nunzio into the turnbuckle. Nunzio springs back into the turnbuckle, but stops before he can make any contact, Khali doesn’t notice this and walks over to the turnbuckle. Nunzio starts to hit a series of punches to Khali’s gut, Khali feels next to no pain and pulls Nunzio out of the corner. Khali holds Nunzio with one hand and then executes a Chop to the head. Nunzio falls down easily, as Khali puts his foot over Nunzio. The referee goes down to the mat and counts. 1………2………3!

The Great Khali celebrates in the ring, while Nunzio lays on the mat unconscious.

*Commercial Break*
*Commercial Break*

The cameras show Lena Yada backstage.

Lena Yada: Ladies and gentleman please welcome The Great Khali.

The camera goes back to show The Great Khali and Lena Yada.

Lena Yada: Khali you just won a very impressive match against Nunzio, what are your….

Yada is interrupted by the introduction of The Big Show, who immediately attacks Khali out of nowhere, Khali is stunned and can’t fight back. Show rolls Khali into a production truck. Khali comes back with a wild punch that Show ducks and hits a series of punches on Khali. Khali stumbles backwards and regains his composure and comes back with a wild Chop to the head of Show. Show falls to the concrete floor in pain. Khali stands over Show and raises his arms in the air. Show kicks Khali in the nuts with his leg, Khali holds the area in pain. Show gets to his feet and the two begin to brawl again. The cameras turn to the ECW announce table with Joey Styles and Tazz.

Tazz: Wow.

Joey Styles: Well it looks like The Great Khali and Big Show’s hatred for one another is just starting to get interesting.

A graphic is shown of Big Show vs The Great Khali.

Tazz: Joey, the two will go one-on-one a week from Sunday, I can’t wait.

A graphic is shown of Matt Hardy vs. MVP.

Joey Styles: What about this match Tazz? Matt Hardy has been trying to take the United States Championship off of MVP since last summer. At Backlash Hardy gets his chance.

A graphic is shown of Batista vs. Shawn Michaels.

Tazz: Batista and Shawn Michaels have been at each others throats for weeks ever since Wrestlemania, at Backlash the two face each other and settle the score. It’s gonna be off the hook.

A graphic is shown of Chavo Guerrero vs. Kane.

Joey Styles: At Wrestlemania, Kane took the ECW Championship from Chavo Guerrero in a mere 8 seconds, at Backlash Chavo gets his rematch.

A graphic is shown of Edge vs. The Undertaker.

Tazz: Another Wrestlemania 24 rematch Joey, The Undertaker defends his newly won World Heavyweight Championship against Edge.

A graphic is shown of JBL vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Triple H.

Joey Styles: And finally, will the Age of Orton continue at Backlash, Randy Orton must defend his WWE Championship, against not 1, not 2, but 3 challengers.

Tazz: I tell you Joey, Backlash is going to be off the chain.

The cameras turn to the entrance ramp where Kane’s music hits and he comes down to the ring, in his usual wrestling gear with the ECW Championship on his shoulder.

Joey Styles: Earlier tonight, we saw yet another confrontation between former ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero and current ECW Champion Kane.

Footage begins to show of Kane and Chavo Guerrero in the ring earlier in the night.

Tazz: That’s right Joey, Chavo told the world that he would become ECW Champion, but Kane had heard enough.

Footage turns to Kane entering the ring.

Joey Styles: Kane reminded Chavo of Wrestlemania 24 and then there were no more words.

Footage turns Kane executing an Uppercut on Chavo.

Tazz: BAM! A tremendous Uppercut by Kane.

The cameras turn back to the entrance ramp where Chavo Guerrero’s music hits and he comes down to the ring in a shirt and trousers.

Joey Styles: Here is Kane’s opponent at Backlash, Chavo Guerrero.

Chavo Guerrero: Kane, I’d like to introduce to you your opponent for tonight, Colin Delaney!

Colin Delaney comes out of the back to no entrance music and looks very intimidated. Colin begins to walk down the entrance ramp, but Chavo runs down the ramp and knocks Delaney down from behind.

Tazz: Woah!

Joey Styles: What was that for?

Chavo Guerrero: Kane earlier tonight, I said that Guerrero’s win Championships, and that is what I will be doing at Backlash. But Guerrero’s also LIE!

Kane looks confused in the ring.

Chavo Guerrero: You see Kane, because your ECW Champion, wrestlers from all 3 brands want to have a piece of you. So let me introduce your opponents, first from Raw, Snitsky, from ECW Big Daddy V and from Smackdown, Umaga!

Umaga’s music hits and he, with Snitsky and Big Daddy V come down to the ring in their usual wrestling gear.

06:39 – Kane hits a punch to Snitksy, who stumbles back into the guardrail, Kane then hits an Uppercut to Umaga who stumbles back to the guardrail. V runs at Kane, Kane dodges the assault and throws his right hand on the throat of V. Kane picks up V and Chokeslam’s him through the announce table. The crowd go crazy, as Chavo Guerrero is seen at the entrance ramp in disbelief. Kane rolls into the ring, but Umaga and Snitsky start to stomp on Kane, as they got in the ring before him. Kane tries to get back to a vertical base. Kane is rolled into the turnbuckle by Umaga, Umaga charges at Kane, but Kane gets out of the way. Kane is met with a huge Big Boot by Snitsky out of nowhere. Snitsky hooks the leg, as the referee comes down to the mat and starts to count. 1……..2………3!

Snitksy and Umaga celebrate in the ring, while Kane lays on the mat unconscious. Chavo Guerrero walks down to the ring and stands over Kane with a microphone.

Chavo Guerrero: Oh Kane, Guerrero’s also cheat, and…

Umaga hands him the ECW Championship.

Chavo Guerrero: We also steal!

Chavo drops the microphone and holds the ECW Championship high above his head as the camera fades away.

chessarmy

lol, dont worry man, You will get reviews eventually.

Best Match: CM Punk vs The Miz

Worst Match: The Great Khali vs Nunzio

Best Angle: Chavo standing over Kane at the end

Worst Angle: All were good

Additional Thoughts: Wow, YOU are one of the most underrated bookers on here! I really enjoyed this show, you kept me hooked throughout the entire thing with the Chavo/Kane altercations, and even if the matches were short, they were still fun to read. I have to say, you did a great job and I really enjoyed reading this. Hopefully Kane gets his revenge on Chavo, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else can happen in the Big Show/Khali fued.

Overall Rating: 8/10

Oh and btw, PM me when you post your next show, I'll gladly come and drop in a review!

McLovin

Reaction score
Thank you for the review chessarmy, I'm glad that you enjoyed the show. Rep+

---

The following post may contain spoilers on upcoming shows, if you do not wish to know information on future shows, don't read the post.

02-1.png

NEWS AND NOTES
VOLUME 2

- Last night's ECW ON Sci-Fi scored a 1.5, this is a huge jump from last week, reasons aren't known why there was a jump, but Vince McMahon is pleased at the rating none the less.

- Last night's ECW, is probably the last for Big Daddy V, the former King of the Ring Winner is set to be leaving wrestling forever after repeated back injuries in the past few months. He says that he has enjoyed his time in wrestling and would like to thank everyone who had a part in his career.

- The new ECW DVD ECW: Taking it to the Extreme has reached No. 4 in the Billboard Recreational Sports DVD Chart this week, the highest position the WWE got was No.1 with the recently released No Way Out 2008 DVD.

- Vince McMahon has finally agreed to introducing a second Championship to the ECW Brand, as of next week the ECW Television Championship will be a current Championship in the WWE. There are no plans at the moment of how they will bring the belt into the brand.

- Super Crazy suffered an injury at a Smackdown/ECW Live Event, during a match with Shannon Moore. Crazy went for a Moonsault and twisted his ankle, but finished the rest of the match. Crazy will be having a scan later today, we will have news on Crazy's injury in the next set of News and Notes.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

alexmoss12 said:
Any reviews? Or is this going to be ignored?
Dude I was about to review, but then I saw that post. Don't bump your thread just because no-one is reviewing.