WWE vs. TNA: The War Continues

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Backstory: I haven't been as active on IWF for a while, and well instead of making a huge thread, I've decided to add it here. I've been on another forum where there is a huge BTB scene and have got 2 partners for this BTB, where Raw, ECW, iMPACT! and Smackdown will be written. So far I still need an Impact writer, so whoever wants to write in this BTB, PM me now. First to ask will get the position.

This BTB begins on Monday, April 14, 2008 with Monday Night Raw from the United Kingdom. Raw, ECW and Smackdown matches will be written in recap, but Pay-Per-View matches will be written in full. Here are the rosters, champions and schedules all in this post.

Rosters

7401.png

Ashley
Batista
Beth Phoenix
Brian Kendrick
Candice
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
DH Smith
Drew McIntyre
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Hardcore Holly
JBL
Jeff Hardy
Jerry Lawler
Jillian
Jim Ross
John Cena
JTG
Katie Lea Burchill
Lance Cade
Lillian Garcia
Maria
Melina
Mickie James
Mike Adamle
Mr. Kennedy
Mr. McMahon
Paul Birchill
Paul London
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Robbie McAllister
Ron Simmons
Rory McAllister
Santino Marella
Shad
Shawn Michaels
Snitsky
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Todd Grisham
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H
Val Venis
William Regal

02-1.png

Armando Estrada
Balls Mahoney
Big Daddy V
Big Show
Boogeyman
Chavo Guerrero
CM Punk
Colin Delaney
Elijah Burke
Joey Styles
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kevin Thorn
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Lena Yada
Matt Striker
Mike Knox
Nunzio
Shelton Benjamin
Stevie Richards
Super Crazy
Tazz
The Great Khali
The Miz
Tommy Dreamer
Tony Chimel

6497.png

AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Angelina Love
Awesome Kong
BG James
Black Reign
Booker T
Chris Sabin
Christy Hemme
Curryman
Dave Penzer
Don West
Elix Skipper
Eric Young
Gail Kim
Hernandez
Homicide
Jacqueline
James Mitchell
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Jeff Jarrett
Jim Cornette
Jimmy Rave
Johnny Devine
Kaz
Karen Angle
Kevin Nash
Kip James
Kurt Angle
Lance Hoyt
Matt Morgan
Mike Tenay
ODB
Payton Banks
Petey Williams
Raisha Saeed
Relik
Rhaka Khan
Rhino
Robert Roode
Roxxi Laveaux
Salinas
Samoa Joe
Scott Steiner
Sharkboy
Sharmell
So Cal Val
Sonjay Dutt
Sting
Team 3D
Tomko
Traci Brooks
Velvet Sky

01-1.png

Cherry
Christian
Chuck Palumbo
Curt Hawkins
Dave Taylor
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Eve Torres
Festus
Finlay
Funaki
Gregory Helms
Hornswoggle
Jamie Noble
Jesse
Jimmy Wang Yang
John Morrison
Jonathan Coachman
Justin Roberts
Kenny Dykstra
Mark Henry
Marsye
Matt Hardy
Michael Cole
Michelle McCool
Montel Vontavious Porter
Shannon Moore
Theodore Long
Torrie Wilson
The Undertaker
Umaga
Vickie Guerrero
Victoria
Vladimir Kozlov
Zack Ryder

Champions

Raw

WWE Champion - Randy Orton

Intercontinental Champion - Chris Jericho

World Tag-Team Champions - Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly

Womens Champion - Beth Phoenix

ECW

ECW Champion - Kane

iMPACT!

TNA World Heavyweight Champion - Samoa Joe

TNA X-Division Champion - Jay Lethal

TNA Tag-Team Champions - AJ Styles & Tomko

TNA Knockout Champion - Awesome Kong

Smackdown

World Heavyweight Champion - The Undertaker

United States Champion - Montel Vontavious Porter

WWE Tag-Team Champions- John Morrison & The Miz

Schedule

April 2008

Raw April 14, 2008
ECW April 15, 2008
iMPACT! April 17, 2008
Smackdown April 18, 2008
Raw April 21, 2008
ECW April 22, 2008
iMPACT! April 24, 2008
Smackdown April 25, 2008
Backlash April 27, 2008
Raw April 28, 2008
ECW April 29, 2008

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Welcome back to BTB mate.
Looks decent but i am geussing you aren't doing your after WM24 any more then?

McLovin

Reaction score
No, I lost my desire in BTB for a while, so I needed the responsibility of being with partners to get me back in the BTB mood.

---

Backlash2008.jpg

Here is the official card for Backlash as of April 14, 2008:

400.jpg

401.jpg

404.jpg

405.jpg

402.jpg

403.jpg

---

I need to talk to my Raw partner and Smackdown partner, as they are going to become members of IWF soon, so they can post their shows here in this thread.

John

cool idea. also bringing two new member to the forum. i'm impressed alex. this will being some respect from members your brother took away from you. anyway not to talk about that the card for backlash looks great and i cant wait to asses your first peace of work.

McLovin

Reaction score
ECW News and Notes Volume 1

The following post may contain spoilers on upcoming shows, if you do not wish to know information on future shows, don't read the post.

02-1.png

NEWS AND NOTES
VOLUME 1

- In the past couple of months, WWE management have been impressed with John Morrison, since his suspension last year, Morrison has been more respectful and has come into one of his own and has gotten over with the crowd. Expect John Morrison to move to Smackdown after Backlash. Nothing is known about The Miz moving to a different brand though.

- A new ECW DVD is set to come out in the next few weeks entitled: "ECW: Taking it to the Extreme", the 2-disc DVD set will feature 19 classic ECW matches from 1993-2001, and will be hosted by Joey Styles and Tazz.

- ECW writers have been pleading with WWE Chairman Vince McMahon to introduce a second Championship Belt for the ECW Brand. The word going round is that a the ECW Television Championship is what the ECW writers would like to see introduced.

- Expect to see Super Crazy moving to the ECW Brand. Crazy hasn't found life easy on the Raw brand and has been lowered to Heat matches throughout the past few months. Crazy says he is very excited to move to a different brand.

- The Great Khali and Big Show are set to move to the ECW brand this week, Vince McMahon thinks that ECW would benefit with having the two giants on the show.

Evil Austin

Good layout and goos start, hopefully you can keep with this thread.

Ill check out backlash.

McLovin

Reaction score
Breaking News

We have now signed our Impact writer, his name is KroniK 4-2-0, he will be writing all of Impact and all future TNA Pay-Per-Views for the BTB.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Kroink and Alex could be intresting and with his other partners it seems all good.

Richard Flair

Reaction score
Hi, I am the RAW writer in this btb. I will get up some News and Notes later on!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Cool, who is the Smackdown writer.

McLovin

Reaction score
Thommo is the writer for Smackdown, he is very experienced on other forums but will be also writing recaps for weekly shows, and full for Pay-Per-Views.

7041.png

A WWE Draft will be taking place at 5PM English Time, (in about 20 minutes) where all 3 brands from the WWE will choose 3 wrestlers from either Raw, Smackdown, ECW or even Impact to add to their brand. I will add a post at 5PM with some other rules, and then update it with Bios on the wrestlers that the brands choose.

Richard Flair

Reaction score
Rawlogo.png

NEWS AND NOTES: VOLUME 1

-RAW has wanted to sign Batista and a high-flyer from Smackdown. Batista is expected to continue his feud with Shawn Michaels after Backlash leading up to Vengeance, whilst the high-flyer willl probably be feuding with Chris Jericho.

-The King of the Ring tournament is rumored to be returning very soon.

- WWE Films next endeavour 'Angel's Inferno,' is expected to start filming next month, with Triple H taking the lead role.

(Chris Jericho WILL NOT be the special referee for the Batista vs HBK match at Backlash)

McLovin

Reaction score
WWE Draft 14/04/2008

7041.png
DRAFT
14/04/2008

The cameras open with a lockerroom where WWE Chairman Vince McMahon is standing at a podium with the WWE logo on the front of it. Behind him sit Raw General Manager William Regal, ECW General Manager Armando Estrada and Smackdown General Manager Vickie Guerrero. In front of McMahon and the three General Managers sit the whole WWE Roster of wrestlers from Raw, Smackdown and ECW.

Vince McMahon: Welcome to the WWE Draft 2008. In front of me sit every single wrestler from each brand of Raw, Smackdown and ECW. Today, the three respective General Managers of those brand will be eligible to choose 3 wrestlers from any brand to join their brand. And I must also note that every wrestler is eligible to be drafted. Now without further a do please welcome the Raw General Manager William Regal.

William Regal joins Vince McMahon at the podium.

Vince McMahon: Mr. Regal please choose your first pick.

William Regal: Thank you Mr. McMahon sir, my first pick will be "The Animal" Batista!

Batista stands up from his seat and walks up to William Regal and shakes his hand.

Batista: I dominated Smackdown, and now I'm going to dominate Raw, because that WWE Championship is going to go on "The Animal's" waist.

Batista walks off from the podium and out of the door, while a graphic is shown of Batista.

6402194.jpg
BATISTA
Smackdown to Raw
Height: 6 foot 6
Weight: 290 pounds
Signature Move: Batista Bomb
Career Highlights: World Heavyweight Champion, WWE Tag-Team Champion, World Tag-Team Champion, 2005 Royal Rumble Winner

The cameras turn to William Regal who is sitting down again with a grin on his face, the cameras turn to Vickie Guerrero who can't believe the announcement.

Vince McMahon: Armando Estrada, it is your turn to choose the first draft pick for ECW.

Armando Estrada gets up from his seat and stands on the podium with McMahon.

Armando Estrada: Thank you amigo. My first pick for ECW, will be the 7 foot, Great Khali! Haha!

The Great Khali gets up from his seat and walks up to the podium.

The Great Khali: gjhfehghdefhwdhffhgjhf! bjgjfjsdfsjkdsjdsjdsjd! hjrtjkgjkdfjk! hghgfjhgh!

The Great Khali gets off the podium and walks out the door while a graphic is shown of The Great Khali.

5445696.jpg

The Great Khali
Smackdown to ECW
Height: 7 foot 3
Weight: 420 pounds
Career Highlights: World Heavyweight Champion

The cameras turn to Armando Estrada who is sitting down again with a smile on his face, the cameras then turn to Vickie Guerrero, who can't believe that the first two picks have been from Smackdown.

Vince McMahon: Vickie Guerrero, it is time for you to choose Smackdown's first Draft Pick.

Vickie gets up from her seat and stands on the podium.

Vickie Guerrero: Well I don't like how all the draft picks have been from Smackdown, so now I'm going to get my revenge. My first Draft Pick is from Raw, and don't you call him Youmanga?

Umaga stands to his feet and throws his chair to the back of the room. Umaga stands up on the podium and is about to speak wen he decides not to and walks out the door, while a graphic is shown of Umaga.

5341276.jpg

Umaga
Raw to Smackdown
Height: 6 foot 4
Weight: 348 pounds
Signature Move: Samoan Spike

The cameras turn to William Regal who is quite sad that Umaga is gone from Raw, Vickie takes to her seat again with a smirk on her face.

Vince McMahon: Let's move on to the second draft picks from the General Managers, Mr. Regal you are first.

William Regal gets up from his seat and stands on the podium.

William Regal: Once again thank you Mr. McMahon. My second draft pick will once again be from Smackdown, and he is Rey Mysterio!

The cameras turn to the wrestlers but Rey isn't there. A graphic is shown of Rey Mysterio.

4751110.jpg

Rey Mysterio
Smackdown to Raw

Height: 5 foot 6
Weight: 165 pounds
Signature Move: 619, West Coast Pop
Career Highlights: World Heavyweight Champion, 2006 Royal Rumble Winner, Cruiserweight Champion, WWE Tag-Team Champion, WCW Tag-Team Champion, WCW Cruiserweight Tag-Team Champion

Vince McMahon: Thank you Mr. Regal, Rey Mysterio is still suffering from an injury, so he will not be competing on the Raw brand for a while. Now onto ECW's second Draft Pick, would Mr. Estrada come up please.

Armando Estrada gets up from his seat and stands at the podium.

Armando Estrada: Thank you Mr. McMahon, my second Draft Pick for ECW will be The Big Show! Haha.

Big Show gets up from his seat and walks over to the podium.

Big Show: Armando, I would seriously reconsider your second draft pick of me, The Big Show. Because the last time I was in ECW, I was the most dominant ECW Champion in the history of ECW and that is exactly what I will be doing in my second run on ECW.

The Big Show gets off the podium and walks out the room while a graphic is shown of Big Show.

6549006.jpg

Big Show
Smackdown to ECW

Height: 7 foot
Weight: 441 pounds
Signature Move: Chokeslam, Cobra Clutch
Career Highlights: ECW World Champion, WWE Champion, WCW Champion, World Tag-Team Champion, WWE hardcore Champion, United States Champion

The cameras turn to Vickie Guerrero who is in a state of disbelief.

Vince McMahon: Now Vickie Guerrero, would you please choose your second Draft Pick for Smackdown.

Vickie Guerrero gets up from her seat and stands at the podium.

Vickie Guerrero: Thank you. I'm getting confused now, both Raw and ECW General Managers continue to take wrestlers from my brand only, well I made a dent in the Raw Roster, I'm now going to make a dent in the ECW Roster. Smackdown's Second Draft Pick is WWE Tag-Team Champion John Morrison.

John Morrison gets up from his seat and goes up to the podium.

John Morrison: The Palace of Wisdom is now moving to Friday Night Smackdown, and John Morrison will defeat every loser there is to become the very best of the WWE.

John Morrison gets up from the podium and walks out of the room while a graphic is shown of John Morrison.

5866624.jpg

John Morrison
ECW to Smackdown

Weight: 219 pounds
Signature Move: The Moonlight Drive
Career Highlights: ECW Champion, Intercontinental Champion, WWE Tag-Team Champion

(The Rest Of The Draft will be shown on WWE.COM)

Kennedy

Reaction score
Good first pick cannot wait till the next