WWE vs. ECW extreme meets wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I gotta go with Joe vs Hart, it was simply better.

WM: Big Show vs Evans.

BP: Heyman and Shelton Benjamin

WM: N/A

AC: Great show partner, great improvement and this BTB better get ready for our Royal Rumble

Triple H15

Reaction score
card looks good hopefully ric flair kicks cenas ass

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Great show partner, great improvement and this BTB better get ready for our Royal Rumble

I can't wait for it! This will be a great PPV! I believe no one tried to post a Royal Rumble match or PPV in this Section so I can't wait to see it!

The Rated R CMStar

First part of the 3 hour show. I will edit this post to add C4's match picture banners, but I just had to post this show, or at least a section of it.

WWE
Toyota Center
Houston, Texas
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

King: Can you believe it JR? We are back. After all those problems we are back!

JR: You damn right we are back King, and what a way to do it, a 3 hour extravaganza in the WWE.

King: Well JR, we better get started.

“Can you Smell” plays as The Rock makes his way out to an amazing pop from the audience. He plays to the crowd as he walks down the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Rock: Finally…The Rock has come back to Houston!

Crowd cheers.

Rock: Let The Rock update on this one. Only if you live under a rock, down the sea or in the Middle East, you don’t know what happen to the WWE in the past couple of days. See, there’s this little, little, pathetic little man called Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon.

Crowd boos.

Rock: So you know him? See, this man is so incompetent that he almost drove WWE to bankruptcy. But most importantly, thanks to Vince Mcmahon and his lack of brains, the millions…and millions of Rock fans will not get to see Brock Lesnar vs The Great One at the Royal Rumble.

Crowd boos heavily.

Rock: But it’s alright, it’s all cool. You know. We all know what would have happened. The Great One would have beaten Brock Lesnar, beaten him so badly, giving a free, direct pass to the Smackdown hotel!

Crowd pops at the catchphrase.

Rock: But tonight, tonight The Rock has to team with DX. Tonight The Rock will come out, team up with Triple and Shawn Michaels, electrify as only we know how and whoop The Next Big Bitch and some fat Dudley Boyz’s ass!... If you smell…

“Here comes the Pain” plays to a lot of boos as Brock Lesnar makes his way out, interrupting the Rock.

Lesnar: Is that right Rock? You actually think…

Rock: Whoa, whoa son. You don’t come out and interrupt The Rock without having a damn good reason. So tell me, Brock, why did you come out here?

Lesnar: Why? Because…

Rock: It doesn’t matter why you came out!

Crowd pops.

Lesnar: Oh real funny Rock. You are only this happy because now you know that you will not get your ass handed to you in the Royal Rumble by me.

Rock: Really, well, big guy, why don’t you put you money where your mouth and your step dad privates are and go one on one with The Great One at the Royal Rumble.

Crowd pops.

Lesnar: Are you sure you want to? I mean, last time we face each other and I kicked your ass.

Rock: Well, last time The Rock checked you had that fat sumbitch cleaning your balls at ringside! Stop fooling around kiddo, will you face The Rock at the Royal Rumble?

Lesnar: Hell yeah! You want me, you got me. But, let’s make it a little more interesting. We were supposed to face each other in a Three Stages from Hell match, but since that is not going to happen, why don’t we keep that hardcore level and face each other in a No Holds Barred!

The Rock laughs at the approval from Lesnar to face each other.

Lesnar: I will take that as a yes. See you later on tonight Rock; try not to get hurt before that!

Lesnar goes to the back as we go to Commercial.

(Commercial)

JR: We are back Ladies and Gentleman and what did Brock Lesnar meant when he told The Rock to try and not get hurt?

King: I don’t know JR, but something smells fishy about that!

JR: Damn right it smells fishy! You can’t trust that man, you can’t trust Brock Lesnar!

King: But you can trust that the our next match will be a good one, as Ric Flair, the legend, battles John Cena for a spot in the title match at The Royal Rumble.

“My Time is Now” plays to a mixed reaction from the crowd as John Cena makes his classic entrance. He salutes on the ramp and then walks to the ring, he taunts for the title and then waits for his opponent to come out.

“Also Sprach Zarathustra” plays to a huge pop from the crowd as Ric Flair styles and profiles making his way out. He enters the ring and the match gets underway.

WWEMatch6.png

The bell rings and the match officially starts as Cena and Flair come to the center of the ring. They exchange words momentarily and Flair sticks his hand out for Cena to shake. Cena looks down and hesitates but soon goes to shake and Flair pulls his hand away and brushes it through his hair before letting out a whoo and doing the Nature Boy strut. The crowd goes wild for the taunt, John Cena smirks a bit before they tie up and Cena overpowers Flair into the corner and goes for a punch but Flair ducks under and gets Cena in the corner where he hits him with hard knife edge chops to the chest to a chorus of whoo's from the crowd. Cena comes back with punches but Flair ducks everyone and comes back with more chops that send Cena to the mat. Flair starts to do a little Nature Boy strut when he turns around and gets clotheslined to the mat by Cena to boos from the crowd. Cena then gets on top of Flair and starts hitting him with punches to even more boos from the crowd before the referee pulls Cena off of Flair and warns him about close handed punches. John Cena looks away partially mad knowing what’s on stake in this match but finally goes back to his offense. Cena goes to grab Flair and pull him back up to his feet but Flair catches Cena with a thumb to the eyes then gets back on his feet and hits Cena with a few chops before tying up with him again but Cena overpowers Flair into the corner and the referee asks for a clean break which he gets. Cena let's out a whoo to Flair, working the crowd and getting into the mind of his opponent as well. The crowd boos and Flair gets Cena with a thumb to the eyes to cheers from the crowd. Flair comes back with more chops then goes to run Cena across the ring but Cena reverses the irish whip and sends Flair into the ropes. Flair comes back off the ropes and Cena catches him with a back body drop and goes for the quick cover: 1…2…, Flair kicks out.

Cena returns to his feet and pulls Ric Flair with him as well pulling him by his hair. Now both competitors on their feet, Cena starts planting the Nature Boy with straight right hands landing on the forehead of Naitch. He then throws Ric Flair to the ropes and when he bounces back, Cena tackles him. Then John Cena bounces to the ropes and shoulder blocks Ric Flair, that had just returned to his feet. Ric Flair returns to his feet once again and Cena follows up his offense planting him with his classic suplex in which he grabs the foot of his opponent in mid air, shades of the Perfectplex applied back in the days by Mr. Perfect. Cena rolls over and covers his opponent: 1…2…, Flair gets one shoulder up, Cena covers him again: 1…2…, Flair once again kicks out. Cena returns to his feet and immediately goes back to his offense, looking for that WWE title match in the Royal Rumble. He gets Flair back to his feet and once again he starts planting him with powerful right and left punches that send Ric Flair straight to a corner. Cena then viciously irish whips Flair into the opposite corner, but Ric Flair is able to react and flips over the corner and runs along the apron climbing up the turnbuckles on the other corner. Flair comes down with an ax handle smash trying to impact Cena for a tide shift, but Cena kicks him in the midsection before he can connect with it. Flair is hunched over and Cena runs the ropes and connects with the throwback. John Cena fells the momentum going on his favor. He looks down to Ric Flair and sees that his knocked out. Cena then raises his right arm, the crowd, knowing what’s next, give a mixed reaction to the chain gang leader. Cena bends and does the “You can’t see me” taunt on Flair. He then dashes to the ropes and bounces back. He goes for the Five Knucke Shuffle but on the nick of time and to a monstrous ovation from the audience, Ric Flair is able to roll aside making Cena fail the move. Flair then takes full advantage of the surprise factor and rolls John Cena up: 1…2…, John Cena is barely able kick out.

Ric Flair is now back on his feet and is time for him to connect some of his offense. picks Cena up off the mat and hits an inverted atomic drop followed by a chop block. Flair then goes to work on Cena's leg; kicking and stomping on Cena's leg. Flair then pulls Cena back up to his feet and Cena is favoring his right leg and Flair hits a shin breaker on Cena. He then lands a couple more of chops to the chest that makes John Cena shake in pain. Cena remains in the middle of the ring, barely able to keep his standing position thanks to the attack of the Nature Boy on his leg and grabbing his now reddish chest from all the chest chops landed by Ric Flair during the match. Ric Flair dashes toward the ring ropes behind him and then lands John Cena with his famous and trademark leg tackle, that makes John Cena collapse to the canvas. Naitch then connects a vicious kick to the kidney are of the kneed Cena. Cena fully collapses down to the canvas, act that is received to a victorious “Wooo” by Ric Flair. Flair now feels the momentum going on his favor and bounces back using the ropes and lands John Cena right in the middle of the eyes with a jumping knee drop. Ric makes the cover: 1…2…, Cena kicks out. Flair pulls his hair back and not losing his composure, goes back to punish his rival, not removing his sight on the title match on the line. Ric Flair starts stomping and pulling the already punished leg of John Cena, aggravating his injury. Flair does another strut and then grabs the right leg of his opponent, starting to set him for the Figure-Four Leglock, thing that is heavily cheered by the audience. He is spinning doing the final step for locking his feared submission maneuver, but on that moment John Cena reacts and using his still free leg he kicks Ric Flair away and against the ropes.

John Cena is somehow able to jump quickly back to his feet and receives the bouncing back Nature Boy with his unorthodox falling hip toss. John Cena, resenting even more his right leg, gets back to his feet and dashes to the ropes without previous notice or announcement, being able to this time successfully connect the Five Knuckle Shuffle. John Cena gets up and limping gets both his arms up, doing the chain gang signal, there fore announcing the FU. Ric Flair slowly pulls himself back to a standing position and after acting groggy for a while, he finally turns around to where Cena is. John advances and carries him over his shoulders, but right when he is going for the FU, Ric Flair is able to slide down his shoulders and roll him up: 1…2…, Flair grabs tights but thanks to the position the referee is in he can’t see it…3.

Result: Ric Flair defeats John Cena

King: I can’t believe it. Ric Flair goes to the Royal Rumble for one more ride on Space Mountain.

JR: Well, what a great match we just saw. Classic Ric Flair in that ending, it’s a shame for Cena but Flair is now on the Rumble WWE main event!

King: But he has to face his best friend, he has to face Triple H!

We go backstage to Todd Grisham.

Grisham: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest here tonight, Kurt Angle!

Crowd gives a mixed reaction, but gets more boos than cheers.

Grisham: Kurt, tonight you face Goldberg in a match with a spot in the Fatal Four Way WWE Title match in the Royal Rumble. What are your thoughts?

Angle: My thoughts? See, this is really simple Todd. Goldberg, you are famous for that pathetic, un-American catchphrase of “You’re Next”.

Crowd cheers.

Angle: Well, tonight Goldberg, you pal, are next! Next in receiving a broken freaking ankle! Oh it’s true, it’s damn true!

Kurt Angle leaves as we go to commercial.

(Commercial)

JR: Ladies and Gentleman welcome back and what intensity showed by Kurt Angle. We will have to see if he is able to back it up in the ring later on tonight.

King: Of course he cans JR! We are talking about an Olympic Medalist here. If I were Goldberg you’d be scared.

JR: You’d be scared if you’d be anybody else! But let’s continue with this 3 hour show.

“One of a Kind” plays as Rob Van Dam, to a lot of cheers from the crowd, makes his way out. He looks confident and plays to the crowd as he enters the ring with a microphone in hand.

RVD: Oh man, it feels good to be out here!

Crowd cheers

RVD: But, I came out here for a reason. I have an Intercontinental Title match later on tonight, however that’s not why I am out here. See, for the last couple of weeks, Bret Hart and Vince Mcmahon have been going at it back and forth.

Crowd boos at the Vince Mcmahon mention.

RVD: You all know that I am very familiar with ECW. I made my career there and I know what extremist can do. I know what ECW can do.

Crowd cheers.

RVD: That’s why Vince, I am asking you to drop it! Stop any war you have with Bret Hart because trust me, when ECW runs over you, there is no stopping!

Vince Mcmahon appears on the Tron.

Vince: Rob, Rob, you are actually giving me an advice? Who the hell do you think you are? You are nothing, nothing, and have no right to give me, Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon any kind of advice!

Crowd boos.

Vince: You ask to stop my war with Bret. I have another question for you Rob, how do you plan to win that Intercontinental Title after the beating you took on that match with my son Shane?

RVD: What the hell are you talking about? What match?

Vince: This one!

Shane jumps to the ring and cheap shots RVD attacking from behind. He motions for it and a referee comes running down the ramp. He enters the ring and the match gets underway.

Shane Mcmahon vs Rob Van Dam

Shane Mcmahon continues taking advantage of the surprise factor and proceeds with his assault, connecting straight rights and lefts to the head of RVD. Van Dam tries to block the attack of Shane but Mcmahon proceeds his assault. The referee finally pulls Shane Mcmahon away from the floored RVD. Shane quickly pushes the referee away and goes back to work on his opponent. Shane starts to connect a series of short jabs straight to the just gotten up RVD. Mcmahon then floors once again to the canvas with a clothesline. Mcmahon makes the cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out. Inmediately, Shane Mcmahon rolls out of the ring and forcing Mike Yeaton to get up, Shane Mcmahon grabs the chair the time keeper was sitting in. Shane looks to the chair and then to the interior of the ring to the recuperating Van Dam. Shane enters the ring and taunting RVD. Van Dam pulls himself up using the ropes and finally turns around, only to get blasted with a vicious chair shot. The referee rings the bell.

Result: RVD beats Shane Mcmahon by DQ

Shane Mcmahon doesn’t care about the referee ringing the bell and continues the vicious assault with the steel chair. Van Dam is knocked out cold. Shane, methodically, lifts Van Dam back to his feet. He then stares at him as he battles to remain on his feet. Shane takes impulse and finally nails him with a brutal chair shot, that busts RVD open. Shane leaves the ring and goes to the back, leaving RVD a bloody mess in the ring.

We go backstage and see Triple H and Shawn Michaels hanging backstage.

Triple: Ladies and Gentleman, the following advertising is brought to you by D-Generation X.

(We see a video of WWEShop.com hyping the merchandise of DX)

Shawn: Oh man, Hunter, tell me, tell me, where can I get one of those amazingly cool DX t-shirts?

Triple H: Well Shawn, you can get it, as well as that amazing DX hat, only on WWE.com. But Shawn, let’s get moving, we gotta go get ready for our match later on tonight.

Shawn: Uh, oh, alright!

They start walking, leaving. The finally leave, but the camera remains showing where DX used to be. Out of a sudden, HBK appears running back and takes out a spray out of his pants, and he sprays the DX sign on the camera.

Triple H: C’mon Shawn!

Shawn: I’m coming, I’m coming.

We go to commercial.

(Commercial)

JR: Ladies and Gentleman we are back live and earlier on tonight we saw Ric flair defeat John Cena to earn a spot in the WWE Title Fatal Four-way match at the Royal Rumble, joining the former champion Triple H.

King: You’re right JR, and now it’s time to determine our third competitor, as Kurt Angle, the Olympic medalist, takes on Goldberg!

“Medal” breaks to a mixed reaction from the audience as Kurt Angle makes his way out. Still, the “You Suck” chants start. Angle enters the ring and stares at the stage waiting for his opponent.

“Goldberg’s March” breaks to a big pop from the audience as we see Goldberg walk all the way from his locker room to the stage. He then walks to the ring. The referee rings the bell.

WWEMatch3.png

Match quickly starts and they approach each other, locking in a test of strength. Kurt Angle gets the advantage and floats over the shoulder of Goldberg, then connects a German Suplex. Angle doesn’t release his opponent and incorporates once again, planting Goldberg with a second consecutive German Suplex. That isn’t the final offensive move by Kurt Angle as for the third time he returns to his feet and completes the trifecta hitting the third consecutive German Suplex. Kurt Angle immediately goes for the leg of Goldberg and tries to wrap his arms around his ankle, locking in the Angle Lock, but his opponent is able to avoid the punishment, as he uses his free hand to kick Kurt Angle away. Goldberg jumps back to his feet simultaneously as Kurt Angle bounces to the ring ropes. Angle bounces back to Goldberg and Bill tries to arm drag him, but Kurt Angle block the attempt of his opponent, and advancing while blocking, connects a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Kurt Angle makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. Angle looks up to the referee but doesn’t say a word. He then goes back to work on Goldberg and locks in a headlock. However, the submission maneuver is short-lived as Goldberg immediately starts fighting back his way out of the hold planting clubs straight to the hold of the Olympic Gold Medalist. Angle finally is forced to release the hold, but he doesn’t stop his assault as he gets back and as soon as he does he starts stomping the floored Goldberg. He smiles and taunts to the crowd and then goes to what he considers a final burial as he goes to stomp on the head of Goldberg, however, Goldberg grabs the boot of Angle in mid attack avoiding the attack. Goldberg then looks at Kurt Angle straight to his eyes and then, just by his foot, he pushes him away, sending Kurt Angle out of the ring through the top and second rope.

Kurt Angle looks back to the ring with a surprised look on his face. Goldberg finally returns to a standing position and invites the gold medalist to return the ring. Kurt Angle returns to his feet and climbs to the apron, but do no enters the ring. He hesitates a moment on the apron and Goldberg, taking advantage of the distraction, grabs him by the head and throws him the hard way to the interior of the ring. Goldberg then waits for Angle to return to his feet and when he does he clotheslines him down to the canvas. Kurt returns to his feet only to get knocked once again with a second clothesline. Kurt Angle gets back to a standing position for the third time now and he dashes toward Goldberg, but gets stopped in mid-run as his opponent grabs him by the throat. Goldberg walks in circles for a few seconds grabbing Angle by the throat before he finally gets him up, military pressing him. He finally explodes with his attack powerslamming Kurt Angle down to the mat. Goldberg covers his rival: 1…2…, Kurt kicks out. Goldberg returns to his feet and he continues with his offense pulling his rival back to his feet, then flooring him with a very cheered Northern Lights Suplex, Kurt Angle lands hard over the back of his neck. Goldberg then looks around with a smile on his face and interacting with the crowd he points to the corner, that gets an ovation from the audience. Goldberg walks toward the corner and climbs up to the second rope. Everybody is shocked as Goldberg normally doesn’t climb to the top rope. Kurt Angle uses the ring ropes to return to his feet. He then turns around to where Goldberg is and gets blasted with a shoulder block out of the second rope by his rival. Goldberg makes the cover: 1…2…, Kurt Angle is able to kick out. Goldberg gets up and gets on the face of the referee. Kurt Angle gets slowly up and when he does he tries to surprise Goldberg, but Bill catches the surprise and stops arguing with the referee, turning around and hitting Angle with a straight right hand.

Goldberg immediately goes to the corner and starts taunting Kurt Angle with the Spear. Angle gets up and turns around, getting in front of Goldberg. Goldberg dashes toward his opponent looking for his maneuver but on the last moment Angle is able to leap over his opponent, avoiding the Spear. Goldberg continues his run all the way until crashing with the corner post between the top and second ring ropes. Kurt Angle waits for Goldberg to get out of that precarious situation. Goldberg pulls himself out of between the corner, and immediately when he does, the beaten Angle, still grabbing the back of his neck, grabs him and sets him in the Angle Slam position. He goes for it but on the last moment Goldberg avoids the maneuver sliding down the shoulders of the Olympic Medalist. Angle turns around and his rival immediately tries to clothesline him, but Kurt Angle also avoids the attack and then hits a maneuver of his own as he German Suplexes to the canvas. Kurt Angle feels the momentum going and he removes the straps of his ring attire, firing himself up. He then starts eagerly taunting Goldberg to get back to his feet, jumping on the canvas and yelling at Goldberg while doing it. Bill finally gets back to his standing position. Inmediately when he does, Kurt Angle grabs him, sets and connects the Angle Slam. Kurt Angle makes a confident, arrogant cover, therefore not so well applied: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. Angle looks shocked and after looking up to the referee and verifying that indeed it was a two count, he remakes the cover, pulling even further the leg of Goldberg, showing a better technique: 1…2…, Goldberg still is able to kick out, saving the match and his spot in the title match in the Royal Rumble.

Kurt Angle gets back to his feet and after taunting to the crowd, he badmouths the floored Goldberg and then, for the second occasion in the match, he grabs Goldberg leg and wraps his arms over the ankle of Goldberg, this time successfully applying the Angle Lock. Goldberg screams in pain as Kurt Angle twists the ankle of his rival. Goldberg starts the slow, grueling way to the ring ropes. He is able to reach to a few inches away from salvation, but Kurt is able to pull him back to the center of the ring. Goldberg doesn’t quit, and although in some occasions it is clear he is in pure suffering, at the end he is able to reach to the bottom rope forcing Kurt to release the hold. Still, Kurt Angle stretches all the stomps as he maintains the hold lock in for another extra 4 seconds. At the moment Kurt Angle releases the hold, he immediately screams something and then goes back to lock in the Angle Lock, but this time, Goldberg avoids it by kicking Kurt with his free foot, sending him to the ropes. Goldberg returns to his feet and when Angle bounces back, Goldberg kicks him on the gut and then connects an incredibly cheered Jackhammer. Limping, he makes his way over Kurt Angle: 1…2…3.

Result: Goldberg defeats Kurt Angle.

We go backstage and see Finlay staring at the IC title belt, then hugging it.

We cut the scene and see RVD, limping, holding his head and with trays of blood still on his face, walking backstage.

(Commercial)

We see Stone Cold walking backstage until he stops, after he sees a table with a pile of cans of beer.

Stone Cold: Now that’s what I am talking about!

Austin sits on a chair close to the table and starts opening and drinking cans of beers, suddenly, a crew member appears and after seen Stone Cold rushes toward him.

Crew member: Mr. Austin, what are you doing?

Austin: What?

Crew member: What are you doing?

Austin: Are you blind son? Good ol’ Stone Cold is just having a drink.

Crew member: Well yeah, but those were the beers for the Drinking Competition.

Crowd laughs in the back.

Austin: What?

Crew Member: Yes, those were the beers for your Drinking Competition with JBL.

Austin: (Getting up, and then palming the crew member on the back) Well, I guess I won then. C’mon kid, go and get more beers and let Stone Cold drink in peace.

Stone Cold sits once again on his chair and opens another can of beer. The crew member, frustrated, finally leaves. We go back to the announcers.

King: Oh man, Stone Cold never changes!

JR: And later on tonight he will in fact compete, against the millionaire John Bradshaw Layfield in a Beer Drinking Competition. But right now is the Intercontinental Title Battle Royal.

“Lambeg” breaks to a mixed reaction from the audience, but getting more boos, as Finlay makes his way out, holding proudly the IC title.

“Just Close your Eyes” plays as Christian Cage makes his way out. He works the crowd on his way out.

“Chavito Ardiente” breaks to a chorus of boos from the audience as Chavo Guerrero comes out. He gets on the face of all his opponents when entering the ring.

“Sucka” plays to a pop from the audience as Booker T makes his way out, making his classic entrance.

“Turn up the Trouble” plays as an arrogant Mr. Kennedy comes out, receiving a lot of boos.

“One of a Kind” plays to a massive ovation from the audience as a bloodied, hurt and limping Rob Van Dam makes his way out. He is barely even to enter the ring.

“Virtual Voodoo” plays to a scare reaction from the in-ring competitors as Umaga comes out. He goes savage on the ramp before coming down to the ring.

“Slow Chemical” breaks after a fire explosion, as a laughing Kane makes his way out. As soon as he enters the ref rings the bell.

WWEMatchBattleRoyal5.png

All competitors go at it as soon as the referee rings the bell. Kane and Umaga start trading blows. Booker T goes to work over the reigning champion planting chops to the chest of Finlay. Chavo Guerrero and Mr. Kennedy have a little chat and they finally decide to attack the beaten RVD that was resting in a corner. Van Dam tries to defend himself but Guerrero and Kennedy, double teaming him, finally overpower him, planting him with straight right hands to the head of RVD. The crowd start getting behind Van Dam. Meanwhile, Kane starts unloading right hands straight to the jaw of Umaga. He then plants him with a powerful uppercut, but still it isn’t able to knock Umaga down. Kane looks at Umaga and he then dashes to the ring ropes, and when he bounces back he connects a tackle, but Umaga barely even moves. The Samoan Bulldozer screams, firing himself up and then invites Kane to try it once again. Kane obeys and he dashes to the ropes, connecting Umaga again, but the Bulldozer barely backs down. Kane doesn’t wait for an invitation this time and bounces back to the ropes, but this time Umaga attacks first and connects him with a Belly-to-Belly. While all this happens, Christian Cage rests on a corner, staying away from the action. Booker T continues attacking Finlay and with his punches he is able to send Finlay to a corner. He then climbs to the second ropes and there he starts mounted punching the IC champion. Booker T finally climbs down of the rope, ceasing his assault on Finlay for a moment. He then bounces back to the ropes and plants the cornered Finlay with a calf kick. Chavo Guerrero and Mr. Kennedy continue directing traffic on their attack over RVD. They agree and plant RVD with a double suplex. Mr. Kennedy and Chavo Guerrero get back up and celebrate their accomplishment palming each others back. Kennedy then points Chavo the top rope and motions for him to connect the Frog Splash. Guerrero considers it a good idea and taunting Van Dam he climbs to the top rope. He is about to connect the Frog Splash when out of a sudden Mr. Kennedy betrays him and pushes him from the top rope onto the outside, eliminating him.

Chavo Guerrero has been eliminated.

Kennedy laughs and mocks Guerrero as he is forced to leave ringside. He turns around but gets attacked by Rob Van Dam, that is trying to recuperate. Christian Cage is still relaxed, watching all the action from a corner. Booker T meanwhile throws Finlay toward the ropes and when he bounces back he back body drops him. He then comes dangerously close to the ropes staring at Finlay, and Christian Cage finally decides to attack and he tries to throw Booker T over the top rope, however Booker is able to grab the top rope remaining on the match. Umaga is on the other side of the ring using the ropes as leverage as he drops his waits over the chest and sternum of Kane. RVD continues his momentum going as he unfolds straight right hands to the head of Mr. Kennedy. He is gaining even more steam on his offense but Ken Kennedy stops everything with by driving his knee to the gut. He then continues and hits the Flatliner, ending any possibilities RVD. Kennedy works to the crowd, he then pulls Van Dam by his horsetail and attempts to throw him over the top rope, however Van Dam fights and hangs to the top rope. Kennedy gets frustrated and pulls out all the stomps attempting the elimination, however, Van Dam uses his legs to pulls Kennedy instead over the top rope, eliminating him.

Mr. Kennedy has been eliminated.

Van Dam collapses to the canvas, exhausted from the effort and still feeling the effects of his previous match, and assault, of Shane Mcmahon. Booker T is back on his feet and him and Finlay are planting Christian Cage with straight right punches to his head. Booker T pushes Finlay away asking for space, and he starts attacking Christian Cage all by himself. Kane is now fighting back on Umaga and after a Powerslam, he climbs to the top rope. He waits for Umaga to get back to his feet and as soon as he does it, he turns around and gets planted with a clothesline out of the top rope. Kane rolls immediately back to his feet and runs toward Finlay knocking him down. Booker T doesn’t even care as he follows his offense on Christian Cage on a corner. Booker T then throws his opponent to the ring ropes and when he bounces back he plants him with a sidekick straight to the jaw of The Instant Classic. The Big Red Machine plants a series of straight right hands to the jaw of his rival, he then Irish Whips viciously Finlay toward the corner, making it crash against the turnbuckle, and after he bounces back from the impact of it he sideslams him. Kane turns around and sees Umaga running toward him, but the Big Red Monster reacts and plants a Big Boot on the running Samoan Bulldozer. Kane sees and empty landscape, until he notices Booker T. Van Dam is still dragging across the ring fighting with his injuries. Kane and Booker T start trading blows, Kane plant his rival with an uppercut, he then bounces back to the ring ropes attempting to connect Booker T, but in mid-run, he gets blasted with a vicious clothesline applied by the recuperated Umaga. Booker T just stands there, in shock, but gets also attacked getting blasted with the Samoan Spike by Umaga. Umaga celebrates and he then sees Christian Cage, that tries to run toward hum, but then gets planted with a headbutt by his rival. The Samoan turns around and sees Finlay jumping, from the second rope trying to connect him with a double handed ax. Still, Umaga is able to catch him in mid air and then applies the Swinging Sideslam to Finlay. Umaga explodes and then realizes the only man standing, or barely standing in the ring is RVD.

Umaga advances, methodically, looking to attack Rob Van Dam. Umaga pulls him back to his feet and plants him with a headbutt. He then grabs RVD by the throat and after walking around with him, like exhibiting him, he finally plants him out cold with the Samoan Spike. Umaga gets RVD up and is about to throw him over the top rope when all other competitors decide to team up and take Umaga out. Kane, Finlay, Booker T and Christian Cage advance toward Umaga and after connecting a series of clubs to the back of the Samoan Bulldozer, all 4 wrestlers finally throw Umaga over the top rope, eliminating him.

Umaga has been eliminated.

Christian Cage goes around hi-fiveing all wrestlers, celebrating the elimination of the Samoan Bulldozer. Booker T, Kane and Finlay look at each other with a strange look on their face, before they finally unleash toward Cage. Van Dam is dragging away from the action going to a different corner. Booker T plant Cage with a chop chest, Finlay then connects a stiff right hand to the head of Christian, leaving him set, laying against the ropes .Kane gets the message and then he dashes back to the ropes behind him and plants Christian Cage, after bouncing back, with a clothesline that sends Christian Cage over the top rope and onto elimination.

Christian Cage gets eliminated.

Kane, Finlay and Booker T look at each other, and then they all direct their attentions to RVD. However, as they start walking toward Rob Van Dam to assault him, Finlay decides to attack Kane, taking him out with a straight right hand that sends the Big Red Machine away. Finlay then delivers a kick to the ribs on the bended Kane. Booker T is the only one advancing toward Van Dam. As soon as he reaches him, he grabs him by the hair and pulls him back to a standing position. He then starts connecting him with big and powerful knees to the head of Van Dam. Booker T steps back and then connects Rob Van Dam by driving his two knees to the head. Booker T connects another punch to the head of Rob before throwing him to the corner. Booker T, on the corner, plants him with a series of punches to the head of RVD, he then sets Van Dam on the top rope and to a lot of cheers from the audience, he connects him with a superplex. Rob Van Dam bounces to the canvas lifeless. Booker T instead climbs to the top rope and after taunting to the crowd and RVD himself, he connects Van Dam to a highly cheered Houston Hangover. Kane and Finlay meanwhile continue their brawl on the other side of the ring, Finlay starts planting a series of clubs to the legs of Kane, trying to destroy the bases of the Big Red Machine. Booker T pulls Rob Van Dam back to his feet and then knocks him down again to the canvas, applying the Bookend. On the other side of the ring, Kane is taunting the slowly recuperating Finlay with the Chokeslam. Booker T meanwhile lifts even one more time RVD and after a kick to the gut, he dashes to the ropes, and almost in a stereo way, Kane chokeslams Finlay and Booker T connects the Scissors Kick on RVD. Booker T feels the momentum and he does the Spin-a-roonie, however, when he got back up after it, Kane, who was waiting for him to stop, grabs him by the throat and then throws him over the top rope.

Booker T has been eliminated

Kane, RVD and the reigning champion Finlay are the only ones left. Kane sees Finlay and knocked out. He then turns his head and sees a slowly recuperating RVD. The Big Red Monster goes to attack Van Dam. He gets him back up and plans his next maneuver, however RVD, to a big pop from the audience, fights back, and plants Kane with a blatant kick to the head. Van Dam then stares at the floored Kane and after dashing to the ropes, he plants him with some Rolling Thunder. Van Dam feels the momentum going and he, slowly, pulls Kane back to his feet and sets him over the ropes in the middle of the ring. Van Dam, almost instantly climbs to the top rope and he then leaps connecting Kane right in the middle of the eyes with a kick sending him over the top rope.

Kane has been eliminated.

RVD looks around and sees nobody else, He thinks he has won, However, the reason Finlay is not there is because he had rolled to the outside of the ring. He finally reenters, with the shillelagh in hand. He taunts and waits Van Dam to turn around. RVD finally does and when he does, Finlay storms toward him and plants him right on the forehead with the shillelagh. The force of the hit sends RVD over the top rope.

Result: Finlay retains the Intercontinental Title.

Van Dam is once again busted open on the outside of the ring.

JR: King, what a match we have just done, and after all had been set and done, Finlay is still our Intercontinental Champion.

We go backstage and see Randy Orton talking with Vince Mcmahon.

Orton: C’mon Vince, you have to do what’s best for the business. You have to support the future of the business. You have to support me!

Vince: You know something Randy, you are right. You have my authorization to do what you want to do. But it’s up to you to get the job done, if you get what I mean.

We go to commercial.

(Commercial)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice Part 1 man! The whole Cena/Flair match is golden! Good to see him win against Cena! The Goldberg/Angle one is pretty good as well! I will post a full review when Part 2 is up!

CT Styles

Yeah great show man I thought Cena would beat Flair but he is the dirtiest player in the game.

The Rated R CMStar

We return and we see Goldberg walking backstage, but out of a sudden Kurt Angle storms with a steel pipe attacking him. Kurt Angle continues his assault with the foreign object. He finally plants Goldberg straight to the head with the steel pipe knocking him down.

Angle: Nobody steals my title shot, nobody!

Kurt Angle appears to live, but he then returns and grabs the ankle of Goldberg, applying viciously the Angle Lock. He then wraps his legs around Goldberg’s leg increasing the punishment. Goldberg screams in pain. Finally a group of officials and EMT’s rush in and are able to separate Angle from Goldberg.

We return to the announce table.

JR: Well, we are back and I was about to say that until the moment in the Rumble we would had Triple H facing Ric Flair and Goldberg, but with that vicious attack from Angle, I don’t know if Goldberg will even make it to the Royal Rumble.

King: But now is time to determine the final competitor in that match, as Randy Orton battles The Undertaker for that final spot.

“The Darkest Side†breaks to the crowd as The Undertaker makes his slow entrance. After his methodical walk, he finally reaches the steps and with a movement from his hand the lights go back on. He finally enters the ring.

“Burn Inside my Light†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Randy Orton makes his way out. He has a microphone in hand.

Orton: Undertaker, I know you think that we are facing each other for a spot in the title mach, and indeed that’s what’s going to happen, but not right now

Crowd boos

Orton: Why? Well, because right now, you have a No Disqualification with these men.

“Redneck†plays to boos from the audience as Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch makes their way out. They enter the ring, and although they badmouth Taker, they remain on the opposite of the ring.

No DQ Handicap Match
Undertaker vs The Redneck Wrecking Crew

As soon as the referee rings the bell, Undertaker storms toward his opponents. He begins planting Lance Cade first with powerful straight right hands, but soon Trevor Murdoch attacks Taker defending his partner. Finally, Murdoch accomplishes to make Undertaker separate from his partner, however, not from himself as Undertaker starts connecting him with the soup bones. Taker finally knocks Murdoch down to the canvas with an uppercut. He turns around and sees Lance Cade running toward him, and Taker out of instinct catches Cade and sideslams him. The Deadman notices Murdoch incorporating close to the ropes, so he dashes to the ropes behind him and plants him with a Big Boot sending Trevor Murdoch over the top rope. Undertaker turns around and realizes Cade is still in the ring. Lance Cade realizes it as well as his expression drastically changes. The Deadman wastes no time and advances toward him, he plants his rival with a straight right hand that knocks Lance Cade down to the canvas. Taker then lifts back to his feet the redneck and twisting his arm, he sets Cade for a very cheered Old School. Undertaker climbs to the top rope and is about to connect Old School when out of the ring Trevor Murdoch intervenes and pulls Undertaker to the outside of the ring, making him fell drastically from the top rope to the hard concrete floor. Trevor Murdoch starts viciously stomping the Deadman. He then pulls back to his feet a weakened Taker, simultaneously Lance Cade climbs to the top rope, and after a moment of taunting, he finally leaps from the top rope into the outside, planting Taker with a flying clothesline. Cade and Murdoch embrace celebrating their beating on Undertaker, and Randy Orton is enjoying the dismantling of his future opponent.

Cade starts searching from under the ring and he grabs what he was looking for, a table. He rolls back to the ring carrying the table, Trevor Murdoch on the other hand remains on the outside driving straight right hands to the Deadman. Trevor then Irish Whips Undertaker, merciless, against the ring post. Lance Cade finishes setting the table in the middle of the ring and gives the signal for Trevor Murdoch to bring the Deadman. Murdoch throws him to the interior of the ring. Lance Cade starts setting the Undertaker to a Powerbomb, aiming to break the table by doing it. However, when Cade is about to Powerbomb him, Taker moves to the side and then back body drops Lance Cade into the canvas. He gets back to his feet. Trevor Murdoch immediately tries to shove The Undertaker; however the Deadman uses the momentum and impulse himself from Murdoch and sends him over the top rope onto the outside. He then taunts on Cade as he gets slowly back to his feet. Cade pulls himself back to a standing position, and as soon as he turns around, Taker grabs him by the throat and walks close to the table, attempting to Chokeslam Cade through the table. However, right on the nick of time and saving his partner, Murdoch enters the ring and plants Taker right on the head with his Tag Team Title. Murdoch brings Cade back to his senses, much to the relief on top of the ramp from Orton, and after a little talking, he Redneck Wrecking Crew pull the Deadman back to his feet and then they set, and connect The Undertaker with a double-suplex through the wooden table. Cade and Murdoch look confident. Randy Orton comes down the ramp and commands the tag team to pin the Undertaker. Cade makes the cover: 1…2…, surprisingly The Undertaker kicks out, to a huge pop from the crowd. Trevor Murdoch looks shocked as well as his partner. Murdoch does the cover this time: 1…2…, Undertaker kicks out again. Murdoch and Cade separate from the Deadman. After a while, The Undertakes sits up.

Undertaker gets up and starts unloading on Murdoch, then on Cade. He Irish Whips Cade to one corner and Murdoch to the other. Taker dashes toward Murdoch and squashes him against the corner. Instantly he does the same thing with Cade. He runs for the second occasion against Murdoch and then squashes Lance Cade again. Cade bounces back from the turnbuckle and Taker grabs him, pulls him over his shoulder and connects some Snake Eyes. He then bounces to the ropes and plants Lance with a Big Boot. He then taunts Trevor Murdoch and he back body drops him. Taker feels the momentum and he then starts taunting his opponents. Both tag team champions return to their feet and when they do, both get grabbed by the throat, as Undertaker will look for a double-chokeslam. However, the Redneck Wrecking Crew, in stereo kick Undertaker on his privates knocking him down. Murdoch then goes and grabs a steel chair and return to the ring. Undertaker pulls himself back up only to get blasted with a chair shot, Murdoch continues blasting the Deadman with the chair. The team then set Undertaker and do the shot of the grace connecting Sweet n’ Sour. Both wrestlers put themselves on top of Taker making the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: The Redneck Wrecking Crew

Murdoch and Cade continue putting the boots on the Deadman, and Murdoch continue blasting him with chair shots.

(Commercial)

We return and Cade and Murdoch are now attacking The Undertaker by double-teaming him on the corner. He is bloodied now.

Orton: Well Taker, now that your match with the Tag Team Champions is over, is time for ours to start.

Randy enters the ring and force the referee to ring the bell.

WWEMatch2.png

Orton stares at the floored and knocked down Undertaker, that somehow is battling to get back to his feet, and immediately goes to the mat, where he starts taunting the RKO. The Undertaker reaches for the ropes and pulls them, using them as leverage trying to get back to his feet. He appears to have fully returned to his feet but collapses again. Randy returns to his feet and seems frustrated. He walks toward the Deadman and helps him get back to his feet. He then turns him around and goes for his RKO, but to a big pop from the Houston audience, Taker reverses and sends Randy Orton alone to the canvas. Randy jumps back to his feet and tries to attack the Deadman, but The Undertaker manages to attack him first and plants him with a blatant kick to the gut, he then sets and quickly, without any taunting, connects the Last Ride. Taker collapses onto his knees following the maneuver but he indeed feels the momentum going. He taunts for the Chokeslam and as soon as Randy gets back to his feet, Taker grabs him by the throat and pulls him on the air, however, in mid-air Randy is able to reverse the Chokeslam into an RKO. He drags toward Taker and puts one arm across the chest of him: 1…2…, Taker somehow kicks out. Randy Orton looks frustrated and he pulls Taker back to his feet. On that moment, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch jump to the canvas, forcing the referee to remove his attention from the actual match. Orton takes fully advantage out of it and connects a low blow on Taker. That leaves the Deadman on the perfect position and Randy Orton connects him with the second RKO. He makes the cover, the referee returns his focus on the match: 1…2…3.

Result: Randy Orton defeats The Undertaker

JR: I can’t believe this! Orton just screwed Undertaker out of the title match and now he joins Triple H, Ric Flair and if he is able to make it, Goldberg.

King: If he is able JR, if he is able!

We go backstage and see RVD receiving medical attention when Vince Mcmahon walks in, to a lot of the boos from the audience in the back.

Vince: Oh my God! Rob, look at you!

RVD just stares at Vince.

Vince: See, I never wanted all of this to happen Rob, but you can still turn it around.

RVD removes his sight from Vince.

Vince: You might be wondering how, well, see Bret Hart will be in the Royal Rumble representing ECW, and there is no way I am letting an ECW superstar winning the Rumble, much the less Bret Hart, that’s why I will be in the Royal Rumble, and, that’s why you will be into also!

Crowd gives a mixed reaction as RVD looks confused.

Vince: See, you have always been related to ECW, you have always had that mist around you. Well kid, you are in WWE now, and you have to prove yourself loyal to us! That’s why, I am giving you the special mission, not only of entering the Rumble and eliminating as much filthy extremists as you can, but to survive enough to take out of the Rumble Bret Hart!

RVD: And what if I don’t?

Vince: Then you’ll be fired!

Vince walks away as RVD continues receiving the medical attention.

We see Stone Cold and JBL walking backstage to the ring in separate marks in the screen. We go to commercials.

(Commercial)

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, we just received the medical update on Goldberg, apparently his ankle injury is indeed very serious, not quite broken but it will be enough to forbid Goldberg to participate in the Royal Rumble PPV.

King: Well then, then that makes it official, at the Royal Rumble, for the WWE Title it will be Triple vs Ric Flair vs Randy Orton.

“Longhorn†plays to a big amount of boos as the limousine of JBL makes his way out. Door opens and JBL comes out. He makes his way to the ring, that is already set for the drinking competition. He has a mic on his hands.

JBL: Austin, Austin, see, this is the second time we do this competition, and last time it didn’t end well. But this time, this time I don’t want any physicality, I don’t want any aggression.

WHAT!

JBL: I just want to drink some beer and get this over quickly

WHAT!

JBL: So, please, can you come out already!

The glass breaking followed by the loud music plays as Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way out. He makes his classic four corner taunt and then comes face to face with JBL.

Stone Cold: What?

JBL: C’mon Austin, don’t start; let’s just get this over with.

Stone Cold: JBL, you have to be the biggest coward ever entering my ring. You say you don’t want any violence, well, let’s ask all the people in attendance. If you want to see Stone Cold opening a can of whoop ass in JBL give me a Hell Yeah!

HELL YEAH!

Austin laughs as JBL seems scared.

Stone Cold: Last time we did this competition, I stun the hell out of you –WHAT? - But tonight –WHAT?, I am giving you the benefit of a doubt –WHAT? So let’s drink some damn beer!

WWEMatch4.png

The referee quickly explains the rules for the Beer drinking contest. Stone Cold grabs a huge jar of beer and starts drinking it. JBL grabs a jar as well and starts drinking. Austin chugs his jar of beer quicker than Bradshaw and grabs his second. JBL looks angry and stops drinking, instead he tries to empty the jar by throwing the beer down to the canvas. JBL gets distracted by throwing the beer and doesn’t realize that Stone Cold has turn around to grab his third jar of beer. He notices JBL throwing the beet. John finally looks up and sees Stone Cold staring at him. Steve reaches for the mic.

Stone Cold: You just don’ learn, don’t you?

Immediately after that, Stone Cold connects the Stone Cold Stunner on JBL. We go to commercial with the classic image of Stone Cold drinking beer on every corner.

(Commercial)

JR: Amazing show we have had up to this moment, and it’s now time for our main event.

King: DX and The Rock teaming up to face The Dudley Boyz and Brock Lesnar.

“Can you Smell?†plays as The Rock makes his way out. He works the crowd and enters the ring. He asks for a mic.

The Rock: Well, well, you all know that The Rock will be teaming with DX in just a few seconds, and that’s exactly why, I wanted to do this.

The Rock mimics as if he is getting prepared for something. He clears his throat.

Rock: Are you Ready?

The crowd roars

Rock: It doesn’t matter if you are ready! Sorry, sorry, I just had to do that. Well then, for the thousands in attendance, and the millions…

Crowd: AND MILLIONS

Rock: Of the Rock’s fans around the world, let’s get ready to…..Layeth the Smackdown on Lesnar’s and Dudley Boyz’s candy ass, if you smell what the Rock, is cooking!

“Are you ready?†plays to big pop from the crowd as DX, HBK and Shawn Michaels make their way out. They enter the ring.

HHH: Well, you just saw the copy, but it’s time for the original. Are you ready?

Crowd roars.

HHH: No Houston, I said, are you ready?! Well then, for the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching around the world, and for The Rock, who tried to steal our lines, let’s get ready to suck it!

HBK: And if you are not down with that, we have two word for ya…

Crowd: Suck it!

“Turn the Tables†plays as Bubbah and Devon make their way out.

“Here Comes the Pain†plays as Brock Lesnar makes his way out. He comes face to face with The Rock. The match starts.

WWEmatch1.png

Shawn Michaels and D-von kick it off for their respective teams. Michaels locks in a side headlock, but the Dudley brother pushes HBK toward the ropes escaping from the lock. Michaels bounces back and clotheslines his opponent. D-von returns to his feet and HBK sends him knocked back to the canvas with a straight right hand to the canvas. D-von Dudley returns to a standing position for the third time, only to get connected with an Atomic Drop, punishing the privates of the Dudley Brother. HBK goes to his corner and gives the tag to his tag team partner, Triple H. Hunter enters the ring and picks D-von back to his feet. He plants him with a nice flurry of straight right hands to the head of his opponent. He then finally fully gets Dudley to his feet and attempts to throw him against the ropes, but D-von Dudley is able to stop his run and leap toward his corner giving the tag to his brother, Bubbah Ray Dudley. Ray enters and immediately storms toward The Game, dashing against him. However, Triple H reacts first and connects him with his patented spinning spinebuster. HHH gets up and do his classic taunt. He then starts stalking and taunting Bubbah for the Pedigree. Ray doesn’t get up knowing his faith if he did, so HHH grabs him by the head and pulls him back to his feet. He sets him for the Pedigree going to end the match, but when he is about to connect the Pedigree on Bubbah Ray Dudley, both Brock Lesnar and D-Von Dudley storm into the ring attacking Triple H, saving Bubbah from the imminent Pedigree. Following the attack on The Game, Bubbah return to his feet and starts gaining the offensive control on the match. He puts the boots on The Cerebral Assassin viciously stomping him. Ray pulls, only by the hair, Triple H back to his feet and now having Triple H on a standing position, Bubbah starts mocking him, slapping his head. He then finally completes his attack, when he delivers a kick to the middle section of The Game and follows up his offense with a DDT. Ray drags toward the floored Hunter and makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H is able to kick out. Bubbah Ray Dudley looks shocked. He gets Triple H back to his feet and plants him in the head with a big knee. He then drags him toward is corner and makes the tag to D-von. Both Dudleys then kick The Game on the gut, set and connect him then with a double front suplex. Ray is forced to leave the ring, but D-von makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H kicks out.

D-Von looks frustrated and he gets Triple H back to his feet. He then throws him toward the ropes and waits for him to bounce back, however, he bends too early and Triple H takes advantage if it, then planting him with a knee facebuster. Triple H then continues digging strength from deep within and after that successful maneuver, he Irish Whips D-Von Dudley toward the ropes and when he bounce back, Triple H connects his high running knee, that has the sense of last move. Both wrestlers collapse to the canvas. D-von Dudley and Triple H start dragging toward their respective corners. Dudley gets to his corner first and makes the tag to a very booed Brock Lesnar. Brock tries to run and stop Triple H from making the tag, however, Triple H leaps before Brock Lesnar is able to grab him and makes the tag to The Rock, that enters to a big amount of cheers from the Houston audience. The Rock enters and both him and Brock Lesnar have a staredown, however The Rock breaks it by connecting a flurry of straight and quick right hands to the jaw of Lesnar. He then spits on his arm hand and plants Lesnar with the hardest punch of the series. The fist makes Lesnar bounce back to the ropes. When he bounces back, The Rock tries to set him on the Rock Bottom, however Brock Lesnar is able to block the attack of The Great One with hard elbows landing on The Rock’s face. The Rock lets Brock go, but Lesnar wastes no time and puts his rival over his shoulders, going for the F-5. He spins the Rock looking to connect it but in mid-air The Rock is able to land on his feet, not being connected with the F-5. He lands and as soon as Brock turns around, The Rock plants a series of straight right hands and finally knocks Brock down with a DDT. He gets back up clearly in control but D-von has entered the ring. He dashes toward The Rock, but The Rock uses his own impulse and lets D-von pass toward the corner, where HBK lowers the rope, letting the Dudley brother run all the way to the outside of the ring.

Bubbay Ray Dudley does the same of his brother and runs toward The Rock, the Rock ducks and lets him pass. Going on the corner, Triple H and HBK back body drops Bubbah over the corner and toward the outside of the ring. Bubbah Ray Dudley lands on top of D-von on the outside of the ring. DX enters the ring as well. The Rock taunts to the slowly recovering Lesnar and when he gets back to his feet, he connects him with The Rock Bottom. HBK climbs to the top rope and plants Lesnar right on the heart with his flying elbow drop. Shawn feels the momentum going and after doing the classic taunt, he plants Brock Lesnar, after tuning the band, with Sweet Chin Music. Brock doesn’t fell, but walks right onto a Pedigree from Triple H. Lesnar lays knocked down on the canvas. The Rock sees it and connects the People’s Elbow. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: DX and The Rock win.

JR: They did it, they did it!

King: And what a way to send a message to their opponents at Royal Rumble

JR: Well, when we return, Vince Mcmahon will announce the 15 WWE competitors for the Royal Rumble Match.

(Commercial)

“No Chance in Hell†plays as Vince Mcmahon makes his way out. He enters the ring to a lot of boos.

Vince: Ok, I don’t like this hellhole of a city, so let’s get this over with quickly. On this envelope(takes out an envelope from his suit), I have the 15 competitors on the Royal Rumble, and they are: Mr. Kennedy!

Crowd boos.

Vince: Chavo Guerrero!

Crowd boos.

Vince: My personal good friend, John Bradshaw Layfield!

Crowd gives a massive amount of boos.

Vince: Booker T, Christian Cage, Umaga , Kane, all will be in the Rumble too!

Crowd gives a cheer.

Vince: But, we will also have the competitors who lost the chance to be in the WWE Title Match, Kurt Angle, John Cena and The Undertaker will be in the Royal Rumble!

Crowd gives a massive cheer.

Vince: Much to the dismay of Bret Hart, some ECW originals will be there, as the Dudley Boyz will be in the Rumble. Plus, my own personal associate, Rob Van Dam!

Crowd gives a cheer.

Vince McMahon: Plus, you will also see in the Royal Rumble a multiple time winner, as Shawn Michaels will be in the Rumble, But he will not only be the past winner in the Rumble, as me, Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon, will also be in the Royal Rumble.

Crowd gives a massive amount of boos.

Vince is leaving when Stone Cold’s music breaks, and he makes his way out.

Stone Cold: Wait, wait, wait, you are telling me that you, little piece of trash, is going to be in the Rumble and not Stone Cold.

Vince: Well, yeah.

Stone Cold: Tell me, you just not said that!

Vince: I don’t care what you say, I deserve to be in the Rumble, and I will protect my biggest creation, Wrestlemania, by winning the Rumble and main eventing it.

Stone Cold: Are you sure of that Vince? You actually think you can make it to the Rumble, because I could open a can of whoop ass right here, right now on you and take you out. In fact, Houston, if you want to see Stone Cold beating the hell of this old man give me Hell Yeah!

Crowd: Hell Yeah!

Vince: Look Austin, what do you want?

Stone Cold: I want your spot in the Royal Rumble.

Vince: Ok, see, I have no problem with beating you one more time in this very ring, so, at the Royal Rumble, it will be me, Vince Mcmahon, defending my Royal Rumble spot, against you, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Stone Cold stares at Vince, and finally stuns him.

Stone Cold: And that’s the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so!

Show goes off air with a beer bash from Austin over the chairman

edgehead09

Reaction score
BM: D-X/Rock match

WM: N/A

BP: all were excellent

WP: N/A

AC: Dude what an awesome show and wat a wonderful partner i have...ECW will be posted later and thanks for the help

edgehead09

Reaction score
ECW begins as Joey Styles welcomes us to ECW

Joey: Welcome, everybody to another edition of ECW, tonight we are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Let’s get the show start with our “beloved†World champion, Edge.

Edge’s music hits as he walks to the ring with the Major Brothers right behind him.

Edge: Last week, two drops of blood were spilt onto the fabric of ECW when The Higher Power allowed for me to reveal that The Major Brothers were the two masked men that helped me win the ECW World Title from that no-good talent less punk Shelton Benjamin. However, there was an unexpected twist in the plan, that the Majors paid for dearly, last week these guys didn’t bring the Higher Power the ECW tag titles. Now those thorn in my sides, The Hardys.

The crowd gives a huge pop at the mentioning of the Hardy Boys

Edge: Cheer all you want, it still won’t stop the Higher Power’s plan. See Paul Heyman, last week Jeff Hardy pinned the wrong Major.

This brings out The owner of ECW, Paul Heyman.

Paul: Edge, what are you talking about? The wrong Major. Please explain this bullshit.

Edge: Fine then, I will. If you would look to the titantron, thank you very much.

A video runs showing Jeff Hardy hitting the wrong Major with the Swanton and pinning him for the win.

Edge: See Heyman, I told you. Never doubt the higher power, Never.

Paul: Ok, you made some really solid evidence, but there is really nothing I can do but to give the Majors a rematch, but it won’t happen tonight. See I have some plans for you all tonight. Tonight the Main Event will be the team of Edge and The Major Brothers versus The team of Matt and Jeff, The Hardy Brothers and their tag team partner, Shelton Benjamin.

Edge freaks out at the mention of Shelton’s name. He tries to go after Heyman, but the Majors hold him back.

Announcer: The following is a Royal Rumble Qualifier. Introducing first from Washington, DC, Batiiiiista.

Batista comes out to a decent pop, and walks his way to the ring.

Announcer: And his opponent, from Winnipeg Canada, Chris Jerichoooo

Jericho walks though the curtain to a big pop as the fans chant, Y2J, Y2J, Y2J.

Match begins with Batista locking on a hammerlock which Jericho reverses into a hammerlock of his own. Jericho wrenches down on it, Batista taps on Jericho’s shoulder and reverses it. Batista now puts on the pressure. Jericho tries a reversal but is not successful. Batista lets go of the hold and ties up with Jericho. Batista sends Jericho into the ropes, Jericho comes off and gets nailed with a clothesline. Batista on the offensive and picks Chris up and power slams him to the mat. Jericho is apparent pain as The Animal works on Jericho’s back. Batista with some forearms to the back followed by multiple knees. Batista picks Jericho up and sends him to the ropes with an Irish Whip. Jericho comes off to a huge spine buster. Batista with the pin but he only gets two. Batista back up and Jericho rakes the eyes. Jericho gives a little shrug, as to say “gotta do what ya gotta do†and he kicks Batista hard in the stomach. Jericho off the ropes and clotheslines Batista, however the big man does not fall. Jericho again of the ropes with a clothesline to the same effect. Jericho this time comes off the ropes with a flying clothesline that knocks Batista off his feet. Jericho on the attack and locks in a half Boston crab. Batista tries to get to the ropes and succeeds. Batista rolls to the outside and Jericho gets a crazy ECW look in his eye. He bounces off the ropes and planchas over the top rope to the outside. Batista gets up in time and catches Jericho. He then sets Jericho up for the Batista Bomb, but Jericho counters into a hurricanrana onto the floor. Jericho looks under the ring and grabs a steel chair. He gets it and runs over to Batista looking to cream The Animal, but Batista hit’s a drop toe hold making Jericho crash into the steel steps with the chair full force.

Joey: Batista with a drop toe hold. Where the hell did Batista learn a drop toe hold.

Batista looks under the ring and pulls out a table and slides it into the ring. He gets in the ring himself and sets the table up. Jericho now slowing getting into the ring as Batista comes over and helps him in by throwing him over the top rope. Batista with a kick to the gut and he sets Jericho up for the Batista Bomb, until out of nowhere Batista gets hit in the back by Bobby Lashley. Lashley hits Batista a couple more times before mustering up the strength to hit Batista with the Dominator through the table. He throws Jericho onto Batista for the three count.

Joey: What a great match from Batista, what a shame Bobby interrupted it but I am sure that Batista will have something to say about that before the night is over. Next we have a match featuring MVP, the so-called MVP of ECW.

Announcer: The following is a one-fall match up. Introducing first, Shane Helms.

Helms walks out and goes to the ring and waits for MVP.

Announcer: And his opponent, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP.

MVP comes out to a big booing from the crowd. He does the Ballin’ taunt and then gets in the ring.

Match begins with MVP tying up with Shane. He sends Helms into the ropes and nails him with a reverse elbow. Shane goes down and MVP locks in a arm bar. He wrenches it in until Shane knips up and gets out of it. Shane tries to mount some offense with a clothesline but MVP ducks and lands a kick to Shane’s head. MVP then goes to work on Shane with some vicious kicks and punches. MVP goes to the top rope looking for an elbow drop. He misses as Shane rolls out of the way. Shane up and he locks in a chin lock on MVP. MVP starts to get to his knees and attacks Shane with some elbows. MVP breaks the hold and locks in a side headlock. Shane sends MVP into the ropes and MVP comes off and nails Shane with a clothesline. He then kicks him in the gut as he gets up, nails the playmaker and gets the win.

Backstage we see Kofi Kingston being interviewed by Josh Mathews.

Josh: Kofi, last week Carlito requested a match with you. He said that your were not cool. So, Kofi do you accept Carlito’s match.

Kofi: Josh, maan of course I accept the match. Carlito, you may say that I am not cool. But I’m Jamaican maan. Your just Caribbean, your defiantly not cool and I am going to prove that in our match next.

Announcer: The following is a one on one encounter. Introducing first, from the Caribbean, Carlito.

Carlito walks out to a you’re not cool chant. Carlito plays to the crowd before getting in the ring.

Announcer: And his opponent, From Jamaica, Kofi Kingston.

Match starts with Kofi and Carlito tieing up. Carlito with a side head lock, Kofi sends Carlito into the ropes and Carlito ducks under the ropes as Kofi is looking for the Cool Runnings. Carlito on the outside mocking the crowd as Kofi does a suicide plancha over the top rope onto Carlito. Both men down as Kofi is the first to his feet and he rolls into the ring to a good crowd pop. Carlito slowly up to his feet as Kofi goes to the outside to get him. Carlito suckers Kofi in and he then throws Kofi into the turnbuckle. Kofi shoulder smashes the outside of the turnbuckle and Carlito gets to work. He nails a neck breaker followed by a ddt. Carlito picks Kofi up and throws him into the ring.

Inside the ring and Carlito tries a pin. A kick out at two by Kofi and Carlito picks Kofi up. Carlito sets Kofi up and nails a piledriver. Pin attempt by Carlito for a two. Carlito again picks Kofi up, looking for another high-impact move this time a power bomb. Kofi reverses it with some punches to Carlito’s head and he flips over for a hurricanrana. Kofi then hangs on and hooks Carlito’s leg for a pin attempt of two. Carlito back up and he charges at Kofi with a clothesline, but Kofi ducks and lands a swift kick to Carlito. Carlito on the ground and Kofi lays the boots to him. Kofi with an kick to Carlito’s head. Kofi picks Carlito up and stands him up in position for the Cool Runnings. Kofi spins and Carlito ducks. Carlito grabs Kofi’s back and nails the backcracker. 1..2...kickout by Kofi. Carlito cannot believe it.

Carlito goes to pick Kofi up but Kingston with a small package for two. Carlito back up and he runs into a super kick. Kofi with the pin and only gets two. Carlito back up and he nails a quick arm drag followed by another one. Kofi is back up and then down by a quick DDT. Carlito tries a cover but only gets two. Carlito picks Kofi up and looks for another back cracker but Kingston holds onto the ropes. Carlito falls hard to the mat and Kofi falls onto Carlito for a two count. Kofi struggles to get to his feet and Carlito is as well. Carlito finally up and he bounces of the second rope with his feet and tries to fly onto Kofi only to get nailed with the Cool Runnings for the three count.

Backstage Shelton Benjamin has a microphone. He is with The Hardys and he looks happy.

Shelton: Tonight, The Hardy Boys and I get to demolish those no good cheating losers Edge and the Minor Brothers. They run around thinking that they run ECW. Edge is talking bout a higher power all the time. What the hell, does he think he is Jesus or something. See tonight, we take out both Edge and the Minor brothers. Tonight starts the trip to the Royal Rumble, because I promise that I will be in the Rumble when I win the Rumble before the Rumble match. Talk to them Matt.

He passes the microphone to Matt Hardy.

Matt: So Minors, you guys think y’all deserve the Tag Titles because we didn’t pin the right guy. Buddies, this is ECW, you can do what you want, you make your own rules. But if you want a rematch then you can have a rematch. Just not at the Rumble because me and Jeff have some business to take care of when one of us wins the Rumble match. So, Minor brothers be aware of the Hardy Boys.

Jeff takes the microphone from Matt.

Jeff: You guys do know they is the Major Brothers.

Matt and Benjamin: Yea

All three men laugh as we go to the ring with Elijah Burke in the ring.

Announcer: The following is a Qualifier for the Royal Rumble. Introducing the opponent, The Real Deal, Bobby Lashley.

Lashley comes to the ring to a mixed reaction for his actions earlier in the show.

Match starts with Lashley showing off his dominate power by simply throwing Burke to the ground. Elijah up and Lashley throws him back to the ground. Elijah gets back up and tries to charge at Bobby to no effect. Bobby shrugs him off and then slams him to the ground. Burke gets picked up and then slammed again. Lashley gets on the mat and rides Burke. Elijah tries to sit out but Bobby will not let him. Lashley picks Burke up by the waist and German Suplexes him out of the ring. Burke lands on the outside and Lashley comes after him. Lashley picks Burke up and slams his back into the turnbuckle. Lashley does this again and Burke falls like a sack of potatoes. Lashley back into the ring and he goes for a dominator. He nails it but Burke somehow gets his foot on the rope.

Lashley picks Burke up and goes for a power bomb and nails it. Burke is near the ropes and rolls outside. Lashley goes to the outside and tries to run Burke into the turnbuckle again. He is unsuccessful as Burke elbows Lashley’s head to get free. Burke sends Lashley into the turnbuckle shoulder first. Burke looks under the ring and grabs a trash can and lid. He nails Lashley with the can and then the lid, followed by the can then the lid again for good measure. Burke gets a table and slides it into the ring.

Burke back into the ring to set the table up, but he is exhausted from the beat down by his opponent. Bobby gets back up and is back into the ring. Elijah charges at Lashley and nails a clothesline that does not knock the big man down. Lashley then hit’s a devastating clothesline. Burke on the ground as Lashley picks him up sets him up for the dominator. Out of nowhere Batista comes into the ring and cheap shots Lashley, just as Bobby did earlier to Batista. Batista with a right then a left. Lashley blocks a right and then gets clocked with a left. Batista nails some more hard punches until a kick to the gut is followed up by a Batista Bomb through the set-up table and an Elijah cover for the three count.

After the match Batista stands on top of Bobby as Bodies hits and Paul Heyman walks out, microphone in hand.

Paul: I cannot have this in my company. Two perfectly good match ruined by interference. Lashley and Batista at the Royal Rumble, your match will not only be a Last Man Standing match, it will be a match for your jobs in ECW. That’s right, The match is now a Last Man Standing, Loser is Fired match. Have fun

Next Bret Hart’s music plays as he comes to the ring with Teddy Hart to a crazy pop.

Bret: So, it looks like Vince McMahon screwed Vince McMahon, dang I didn’t even have to do anything. Vince, I am so glad that you are being allowed to stay on WWE. This war is so far from being over. Last week, you wanted to send your son Shane to do your dirty work. Well, I do my own work. So at the Rumble, I want you in the Rumble. I dare you to be in the Rumble match. I will beat the living hell out of you. And the show after The Rumble, I will be at WWE. Teddy and I will be there. RVD, I know that you have orders from your boss but if you try to get in my way, then the I am just going to have to dispose of you, nothing personal. And Shane, I challenge you to a match whenever, whenever. So, Shane if you have the grapefruits that your father claims to have you will accept my challenge for a match.

Teddy gets the microphone from Bret.

Teddy: Vince, I cannot wait to throw you over the top rope and prove to you that you wasted the best talent you have ever had in the WWE when you released me. Vince, I am going to adjust your attitude at the Rumble.

Teddy and Bret leave to an outstanding reaction from the crowd.

Next Samoa Joe comes out and gets a microphone.

Joe: Last week, I defeated the Excellence of Execution, but I won that match in a controversial fashion. I have decided to come out and explain what happened last week. See, Shane and I do not have an alliance or anything with that bitch ass family the McMahons. See, Bret I am sorry that the match ended that way. I will gladly give you a rematch whenever you would like it. See, I do not believe that matches should end that way. I want real wrestling, not some fake entertainment crap. Also, CM Punk, last week when we bumped into each other, that was my fault but if you want to run your mouth in the back, then just bring it because I will kill you.

This brings CM Punk out to the ring.

Punk: Joe, did I just hear you say that you would kill me. Joe, do you remember a little promotion called Ring Of Honor. Well, if you do then I say we bring ROH to ECW. What do you say. How about we show ECW and WWE a little Honor at the Royal Rumble.

Joe: You’re on Punk. At the Rumble, our match will be very honorable.

Crowd: ROH, ROH, ROH, ECW, ECW, ECW

Announcer: The following is a 6-man tag match. Introducing first the team of The Major Brothers and Edge.

Edge and The Majors come out to a huge amount of heat. Edge plays to the crowd as one fan tries to hit him but Edge pulls back at the last moment. Another fan throws some trash at the Majors and they almost go into the crowd until Edge pulls them back.

Announcer: And there opponents, Introducing first, Shelton Benjamin.

Ain’t no Stoppin Me Now plays as the crowd roars for Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin comes from behind the curtain. The crowd roars as Shelton waits on the ramp for his partners.

Announcer: And his partner, The tag team of the Hardy Boys.

Matt and Jeff come from behind the curtain to a huge ovation. Benjamin high-fives Matt and Jeff. Then the faces run to the ring to start the match.

Match begins with Shelton and Brian. Shelton with some arm drags onto Brian. Shelton points to Edge and wants him in the ring. Brian takes this time to roll up Benjamin for a one count. Benjamin back up and he punches Brian. Another punch by Benjamin lands and then Brian gets rocked into the turnbuckle. Benjamin goes after Brian and Monkey flips him onto the mat. Benjamin tags in Jeff and Jeff comes off the top with a leg drop. Jeff with the cover but Brett breaks it up. Jeff punches Brett until he flies over the top rope. Brian back up and he dropkicks Jeff’s back. Jeff falls down and Brian tags in Edge.

Edge comes in and he picks Jeff up and quickly drops him back down with a DDT. Edge locks in a headlock. Jeff tries to reverse it but Edge continues to keep the hold. Jeff finally gets a surge of power and gets to one knee. Edge slides it into a side headlock and Jeff fully gets up. Jeff whips Edge into the ropes and Jeff nails a clothesline to Edge. Jeff then tries to make a tag, but Edge cuts him off. Jeff straining to get the tag, eventually hitting a mule kick to get Edge off of him. Jeff with the tag to Matt. Matt comes into the ring and nails some punches and kicks to Edge. Matt hit’s a slam on Edge. Matt locks in a chin lock. Edge reverses and gets to his feet. Edge slides to Matt’s side and elbows his way out. Edge then nails a kick to Matt’s gut, and gets a tag to Brett.

Brett comes into the ring and he nails Matt with a forearm. Matt is rocking from another forearm that sends him into the turnbuckle. Brett goes to the top and starts the ten punches to Matt. Brett tries to nail a superplex but Matt hangs onto the top rope. Brett falls to the mat and Matt comes off with the V1 Leg drop. He pins Brett but only gets two. Matt back up and he waits for Brett and nails a side effect. Pin attempt for only a two. Matt back to his feet and he picks up Brett. Matt slams Brett to the ground and tags in Jeff. Jeff comes off the top with a Swanton that Brett barely gets out of the way. Jeff lands hard and Brett tags in Brian. Brian into the match as Jeff gets to his feet. Super kick by Brian and Jeff gets pinned for a two count. Brian lets Jeff back up and then he nails a missile dropkick to Jeff. Brian locks in a Mexican surfboard and really wrenches it in. Jeff will not tap and Brian lets go of the hold. Brian allows for Jeff to get up looking for another Super Kick but this time Jeff ducks it and lands a few punches to Brian until Brian tries a clothesline. Jeff ducks and makes a leaping tag to Shelton Benjamin.

Benjamin in the ring and tries a kick to Brian’s gut. Brian catches it and Shelton turns around and nails the Dragon’s Whip. Cover by Benjamin for a two count. Brian is slow to his feet and Shelton is waiting for him to get up. Shelton charges at Brian landing a flying forearm knocking Brian into his corner. Edge makes a tag in and Benjamin charges straight for him. Edge moves out of the way and sends Benjamin’s shoulder into the turnbuckle. Edge with a school boy for a one count. Edge and Benjamin both back up and they tie up. Edge sends Benjamin into the ropes and when he comes off, Edge catches him with a reverse elbow that sends him to the ground. Edge on the attack with an arm bar. Benjamin tries to get out of it, but Edge locks it in. Benjamin finally gets to the ropes and Edge is forced to break the hold. Edge then tags in Brian and tells him to finish him off. Brian comes in and tries a spear. Benjamin moves and sends Brian into the turnbuckle shoulder first. Benjamin tries to get to his partners but Brett Major comes into the ring and stops him. Benjamin tries to break free but he cannot get Brett to let go of his leg. Eventually Matt gets into the ring and knocks down Brett. Benjamin gets lose and gets the tag to Jeff. Jeff into the ring and he goes after Brian with the double leg drop to the abdomen. Jeff tries a pin but Brett, still in the ring, breaks it up. Matt eventually gets him out of the ring with a clothesline over the top. Jeff on the other side clotheslines Brian over the top. The Majors and Edge have a conference outside of the ring. Matt gets down on all fours as Jeff bounces off the ropes and lands a Poetry in Motion from inside the ring to the outside of the ring.

Crowd: Holy Shit, Holy Shit. This is awesome, This is awesome.

Jeff back into the ring as the crowd gives him his approval. Brian has a hard time getting into the ring. When he does, Jeff lands a DDT followed by a pin attempt of two. Jeff back up and Brian slowly gets up. Jeff locks in a wristlock that Brian reverses into a hammerlock. Jeff gets a hammerlock of his own on which is reversed into a hammerlock. Jeff then starts to run and gets near the turnbuckle and starts to run up the turnbuckle, still in the hammerlock. When he gets to the top, Edge pushes him off the turnbuckle as Brian breaks the hammerlock and Jeff hits his head on the mat. Brian with a tag to Edge. Edge gets into the ring and picks Jeff up. Edge nails an Impaler and pins Jeff. The cover gets broken up by Matt. Edge gets to his feet and punches Matt. Matt punches Edge back and continues to punch and kick him. Jeff back up and he joins in on Edge. This brings in the Majors who attack the Hardy Boys. Shelton comes in and the referee has lost control, but then again this is ECW. Shelton attacking Edge with some high impact punches. Brett and Brian attack Matt and Jeff. Brett and Brian try there double Super Kick but Matt and Jeff duck and then kick Brian and Brett in the gut, and hit stereo Twist of Fates. Edge and Benjamin have taken their fight to the floor.

Benjamin on the outside with Edge and Benjamin hit’s a Dragon Whip onto Edge. Edge is on the ground and Jeff goes to the top and nails a Swanton Bomb from the top turnbuckle to the outside onto Edge. Edge gets thrown into the ring as Jeff tries to crawl into the ring. He gets into the ring and gets one hand over Edge. 1...2...kick out by Edge. Jeff cannot believe it as he gets to his feet. He picks Edge up and tries a Twist of Fate. Edge reverses it by throwing Jeff into the ropes. Jeff comes off the ropes right into a spear by Edge. Edge gets a cover but it is broken up by Matt. Matt attacks Edge and hit’s the twist of Fate. Cover by Jeff to be broken up by Brett and Brian. Benjamin gets in the ring and all the men in the match are in the ring yet again. Benjamin goes after Edge and nails a swift kick to him on the ground. Matt and Jeff attack Brett and Brian and send them outside to the floor. Jeff and Matt flies over the top role in stereo. Edge and Benjamin in the ring and they are punching back and forth. Edge tries a punch that Benjamin ducks and nails the T-bone suplex. Benjamin then goes for the cover, but then picks Edge’s shoulders up. He goes to the outside and gets Jeff Hardy and throws him onto Edge for the three count.

Joey: It looks like Benjamin remembered that Jeff was the legal man and got Jeff to get the pinfall.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Edge/The Major Brothers vs. Shelton Benjamin/The Hardyz

Worse Match: MVP vs. Shane Helms

Best Interview/Segment: Edge's Opening Segment

Worse Interview/Segment: Kofi Kingston Interview

Additional Feedback/Comments: This was a pretty good show and I think it adds a lot more hype to the Royal Rumble. Batista/Lashley in a Last Man Standing Match with the loser being fired? I'm not sure at all who's going to win this match. Nicely done. I really enjoyed the Benjamin/Hardyz segment. It was almost as good as the opening segment but not quite. I can't wait for the pay-per-view and good luck with the Royal Rumble match itself. Believe me, it's a tough one to write. Keep up the good work...

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
BM: I really liked Hardyz/Benjamin against Edge and the Majors.

WM: Shane Helms vs. MVP

BP: I personally liked Bret/Tedd/Joe segemnt

WP: I am gonna agree with Angima and say the Kofi interview.

AC: Your build up for the Royal Rumble is terrific and I really like they way your matches can captivate me to read even though they are short. Really good job and good luck with the long haul of writing a RR match lol

edgehead09

Reaction score
thank u SWA and Anigma...and CMS..no clue as to why ur show has not been reviewed...maybe the ling hold between parts..idk..but The Royal Rumble will kick total ass so everybody will like it

Evil Austin

good show ol'partner -

bm - main event

wn - n/a

bp - teddy hart / joe / bret hart

wp - n/a

overall can't wait till rumble ...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
WWE:

Best Match: Rock&DX vs. Lesnar&Dudleys

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: The Rock with DX, nice!

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Nice match writing as always CMS, nate is really lucky to have you as his partner, good job!

ECW:

Best Match: Hardyz/Shelton vs. Edge/Majors

Worst Match: Helms/MVP

Best Promo: Harts and Joe

Worst Promo: Kofi Kingston

Additional Feedbacks: I think you're improving man! The Main Event is pretty awesome. Looks like Royal Rumble will be a great PPV. I am checking it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.