WWE Unhappy with lack of reaction to Brie Bella

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Can't remember the last time the universe got loud for a diva. They aren't all that talented, so I suggest they start stripping or :gtfo: Right? Right?
NO? :okay:
Probably Trish when she got inducted to the HoF and before that, or was it after dunno, Lita on RAW 1000

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
And before that, Trish's match at Mania 27?

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
Brie isn't over as a babyface because she's not really a true babyface. "She's Daniel Bryan's Fiancee." That doesn't mean anything. That only means that they can use her for this Orton/Bryan feud and that she is getting married to, arguably, the best wrestler in the company. But, being someone's fiancee isn't a gimmick or a reason to get someone over. It's just someone tying the knot with someone else. Also, like the other Shadow said, there was no build to the the turn. It was just like "Total Diva? You're a face now." They gave us NO REASON to care about the turn or any of the Total Divas in general. The only real reason she is getting this "push" so to say, at least to me, is so that she can win the Divas Title off AJ when Bryan becomes WWE Champion so they can be champions together.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
We would have reacted more if she reacted more when DB got beat up :haha:
Seriously did anyone see that shit, she was like "omg no, stahp orton, stahp it, like seriously". Miz got more reaction out of his dad when he got attacked by Orton

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
We would have reacted more if she reacted more when DB got beat up :haha:
Seriously did anyone see that shit, she was like "omg no, stahp orton, stahp it, like seriously". Miz got more reaction out of his dad when he got attacked by Orton

Too true, that shit was AWFUL. Get in between them or something if you REALLY care Brie!

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
e4a7bcc3d0adddb02d24705fcd9d7821.jpg

Such a face thing to do taunting an opponent after winning.:pity:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
It is if the opponent is heel.

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just seems cheap to me, can't recall many babyface's acting like that, although I have terrible memory so no doubt will be proved wrong very shortly.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
John Cena taunts his opponents before his 5 knuckle shuffle and he is the biggest babyface since Hogan.

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
True, I skip all Cena related content, he has a face I want to punch, he is the ultimate heel even though he is a face.

Reactions: Snowman1

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Cena is awesome.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You wanna know why Brie isnt getting over as a face with the fans its cos she isnt Kelly Kelly she was the top face diva in the company and I can gurantee if she was in the position she would of got the support straight away. The Bellas suck and only have this push cos their fucking the two top guys in the company. WWE need to beg Barbie Blank to come back give her all the money she wants and easier schedule and let her do her thing in WWE once again. The fans only cared for her and you all know it she was the only diva to get the most reaction from the crowd have you noticed other divas matches dont get any reaction. Barbie actually got her character over with the fans and she stayed over through her 6 year career in WWE. Another idea is to debut Paige on the main roster and get her to attack AJ and start the feud Paige is being wasted on NXT when she should be on the main roster kicking ass like she has shown