WWE Unhappy with lack of reaction to Brie Bella

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
:atomicfacepalm:

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
You wanna know why Brie isnt getting over as a face with the fans its cos she isnt Kelly Kelly she was the top face diva in the company and I can gurantee if she was in the position she would of got the support straight away. The Bellas suck and only have this push cos their fucking the two top guys in the company. WWE need to beg Barbie Blank to come back give her all the money she wants and easier schedule and let her do her thing in WWE once again. The fans only cared for her and you all know it she was the only diva to get the most reaction from the crowd have you noticed other divas matches dont get any reaction. Barbie actually got her character over with the fans and she stayed over through her 6 year career in WWE. Another idea is to debut Paige on the main roster and get her to attack AJ and start the feud Paige is being wasted on NXT when she should be on the main roster kicking ass like she has shown
That is the worst idea ever. Kelly Kelly brought nothing to the divas division, let alone an impact that would leave the company in desperation.

Reactions: Shadie T

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well of course Brie isn't going to be over. She just made a sudden change after years of being a douche bag character. What do they expect? They haven't even been entertaining all year. They're dull both on mic and in ring. Just because they're part of a TV series, doesn't mean they're over. Honestly, they are just there to me. I have really no reaction when I see them coming out or when they're about to wrestle, because I just have no cares for them.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
That is the worst idea ever. Kelly Kelly brought nothing to the divas division, let alone an impact that would leave the company in desperation.
Kelly Kelly in all truth contributed a ton to the destruction of the division

Reactions: Snowman1

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico