WWE: Trio Brand Wars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Great shows fellas.

Smackdown! -

BM - Booker T vs. Undertaker

WM - MVP Squash maybe?

BP - Booker interview

WP - N/A wasn't one

AC - I really liked the show, and happy King Booker won, even if by DQ.

ECW -

BM - Burke/RVD I am SO happy Elijah Burke won

WM - N/A

BP - Opening with Paul Heyman

WP - Wasn't many

AC - I liked the show a lot, all my favorites won, Holly, Show, and Burke. And I like how you used all the guys almost, with the battle royal. Likes both shows, and will be looking forward to RAW

- Check out SCW, please.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
HEAT

Eugene & Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team

Eugene does the usual gimmick as he walks into the ring. He locks up with Haas and swiftly gets on his back. Haas reverses it and picks up Eugene with a huge take down. Eugene tries to get up as Haas has him locked in tight. Eugene does a ‘’wax off’’ and breaks Haas’ hold. He than does a big boot across his face (Similar to Hogan’s) Haas falls down and Eugene goes to the top rope. Benjamin kicks the ropes… forcing Eugene to lose his balance. Haas tags in Benjamin and Benjamin does a super kick across Eugene’s face… Eugene falls off of the top rope. Benjamin picks up Eugene and and scoop slams him on the ground. He tags Haas… He picks up Haas and throws him on Eugene (Leg drop). 1..2….kick out! Haas picks up Eugene… Eugene crawls under his legs and tags in Hacksaw! Hacksaw is yelling ‘’USA….USA…USA….USA…’’ as he takes down Haas… Benjamin comes in the ring and he takes down Benjamin too.
Hacksaw than picks up Haas and throws him out of the ring… Benjamin comes in the ring and super kicks Duggan right across the face… the ref is counting1…2…3..4…5..6.. Benjamin puts Haas back in the ring. Jim picks up Haas and throws him to Eugene’s corner… He than tags Eugene. Eugene is pushed out of the way.. and Haas punches Duggan off of the ring. Haas locks in the T-Bone Suplex… but Eugene Counters it with a rock bottom. Benjamin comes into the ring, he runs over to Eugene… Eugene ducks as Benjamin is on him… and it forces Benjamin to go flying out of the ring. Haas Elbows Eugene and locks in the double arm DDT. Eugene counters it with a stunner… he nails it! 1..2…3!

Winners: Eugene & Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Kenny Dystrka vs. Val Venis

Kenny locks up with Venis… he throws Venis on the gorund… Venis gets up and Kenny starts to pound on him. Kenny sets up Venis on the turnbuckle and puts his leg right on his neck… holding him there as the ref. is yelling and counting..1…2..3…Kenny stops. He back up and charges at Val with a huge Close line. Val falls down as Kenny goes to the other side of the ring. Val’s head is on the bottom rope as Kenny charges with a huge boot across Val’s face. Val sits lifeless as Kenny Sets him up in the middle of the ring. Kenny than goes to the top rope and does a huge flying leg drop right onto Val’s face. 1…2…3!Winner: Kenny Dystraka

World Tag Team Championship’s (Tornado Tag)
Lance Cade And Trever Murdoch Defeated The Highlanders

Lance and Trever dominate the highlanders. Lance does a huge boot across Rorrie’s face and Trevor closelines Robbie right out of the ring. They both wait as Rorrie gets up. Trevor quickly runs behind Rorrie and sets him up by chopping his leg… Lance runs for the huge close line.. rorrie ducks (Forcing Cade to fall out of the ring. And turns around to stomp on Trevor. Murcdoch grabs his had in pain as Robbie comes back into the ring. Both of the Highlanders pick up Murdoch and set up for a huge superlex. Rorrie than picks up Robbie and slams him onto Murdoch..1…2…kick out! They both start to pound on Murcdoh as Robbie goes to the top rope. Robbie does a huge flying headbut and lands right on Murdcoh’s stomach..1….2….kick out! They both scream in pain as Rorrie and Robbie grab Murdoch for there finisher. They set him up when Cade comes in the ring and starts to beat the hell out of both of them. Cade close lines Rorrie and does a huge boot across Robbies face. He than throws Rorrie out of the ring and gets Murdcoh up. Murdoch sets up the [Canadian Destroyer] and nails it. They pick up Rorrie and set him up…. Murdoch sweeps the his legs and Cade runs over to the ropes and comes back with a huge Close line. Murdoch than makes the cover..1..2…3!
Here are your winners and Still World Tag Team Champions: Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

*End of Show*

*Raw Intro*

*Crowd goes wild*

Jr: Welcome to an explosive edition of Monday Night Raw!! Were just 3 weeks away from Summer Slam!
King: What a huge night were going to have JR, Umaga puts the interconental title on the line against Jeff Hardy!

*Randy Orton’s Theme Music hits*

Orton: See this title…*Points at WWE title* I won this title from John Cena… one on one I am the better man. I pinned him 1…2….3 in the middle of that ring. But he wants his title back now? I think this is a load of crap! I deserve better than this! And yet you add Edge to the match, what does he have to do with any of this!

*Edge’s theme music plays*

Edge: Look Randy I want that title just as bad as you do. And at Summer slam im taking the title.. .regardless as of what you say. Im the Rated R superstar and I call the shots around here…

Orton: The WWE Champion calls the shots around here.. And I’ll be damned if…

*Cena’s Theme Play’s*

Cena: Both of you are saying the same exact thing… I want the wwe title…. Cena lost fair and square. Look the facts are straight! At Summer Slam it will be the 3 of us for that WWE Championship. And I know I lost fair and square against you Randy I know that! But I have the heart and determination to take that title back! And nothing will stop me from leaving Summer Slam the WWE Champion!

*Vince McMahons theme plays*

Vince: Look none of you call the shots around here… I do! The WWE title will be on the line at Summer Slam in a triple threat match Randy, and there is nothing you can do or say to change my mind! But as for tonght… I have a huge announcement. Were only what… 3 weeks away from Summer Slam? So I have come to the conclusion of a few things. Each week following Summer Slam you 3 will be in the Main Event… Tonight it will be Edge vs. John Cena….. And Randy Orton will be the Special Referee! Next week it will be Orton vs. Cena… and Edge will be the Special Referee! And the week before Summer Slam it will be Edge vs. Orton.. And John Cena will be the Special Guest Referee! Have fun gentlemen because you have a huge match tonight!

*Vince McMahons Music plays and he goes to the back*

Jr: What a huge main Event... Stay tuned!

*Commercial Break*

Match 1

MNM vs. The Mexicools

Mercury and Psychosis lock up. Mercury holds him to the ground in a sleeper hold. Psychosis gets up and locks a firemen’s carry and throws him down to the mat. He than runs to the ropes and does a leg drop. He nails it and goes for the cover…1..2…kick out! He than grabs Mercury and locks in a neck breaker and nails it. He tags Super Crazy in. Crazy goes to the top rope and waits for Mercury to get s up…Mercury gets up and Crazy does a missile drop kick. He lands it and runs over to Mercury for the cover…1…2……kick out! *Near Fall* He than goes over to Psychosis and tags him in. Psy goes to the top rope as Crazy holds Mercury.Psy goes for a flying Neck breaker but Mercury slips out of Crazy’s hold. Psy lands on his but and Crazy is thrown out of the ring. Mercury than kicks Psy across his face and tags Nitro. Ntiro goes to the top ropes and does a spinning moonsault landing right PSy. Nitro than tags in Mercury and they set up the snap shot. They pick up PSy for the snap shot and Nail it….1…2…3!
Winners: MNM

*Nitro grabs a mic*

Nitro: Do you see this! This is your tag team here! We deserve the World tag team titles! The Mexicools didn’t stand a chance against us and wont ever stand a chance! Were challenging you Cade & Murdoch next week for the World tag team titles!

Mercury: And if you don’t accept than we will make you! Because there is no better tag team in all of Raw… heck in all of the WWE that is better than MNM! We’ve beaten all tag teams that have needed to be beaten… and with The mexicools in our belt.. I think its about time we got our championship gold!

*Commercial Break*

Todd Grisham: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen I am standing backstage with the the Big red machine… kane! What are your thoughts tonight? First you must face The Great Khali, than Umaga in a street fight at Summer Slam.

Kane: My thoughts….. my thoughts! *Grabs Todd* Let me tell you my thoughts. You see Tod ive gone through a lot of obstacles my whole life. I have faced many monsters… but this one… Umaga wont go away. At No Mercy I took my chain and I slashled it across his back over and over and over and over hoping that he would just go down, but he didn’t, he didn’t at all. That’s why at Summer Slam we play by my rules… a street fight… and I wont let him take me down at all… as for Khali… well just have to see what happens to him… because my match is up next…

*Kane thows Todd down to the ground*

*Kanes music hits and he comes down to the ring*

Match 2
The Great Khail w/ Davari vs. Kane

Kane starts to throw punches at Khali… Khali is blocking them… Khali throws a chop and sends Kane flying to the ground.. Khali than starts to stomp on Kane. Kane pulls himself up on the ropes as the ref yells at Khali. Kane than goes for a huge boot and nails it right across Khali’s face. Khali drops to one knee as Kane goes to the top rope. Kane does a huge flying closline and nails it!

He than goes for the cover…1…2….kick out! Khali gets up and Kane starts to beat him down again. Khali blocks his shots and chops Kane, Kane falls back on the ropes as Khali picks him up and scoop slams him. He than puts his leg on Kane’s chest…1..2….kick out! Kane gets up and Khali does a huge head but. Kane shakes it off and throws a fist right across Khali’s face…

*Commercial Break*

We come back to see Kane do a huge boot which sends Khali over the top rope. Kane than goes after Khali. Davari gets in front of Khali trying to save him from Kane. Kane grabs Davari for a choke slam… he has him up but Khali chops Kane across the neck. Kane falls down and Khali picks him up. Khali scoop slams him right on the steel steps…. The ref. is counting…1..2…3…4…5…6….7… Khali comes back into the ring……..8……Kane gets up.. he jumps into the ring just in time. Khali picks him up for a power slam… he nails it….1…2….kick out! Kane gets up and sets Khali for the choke slam… he grabs him but Davari jumps onto the turnbuckle distracting the ref.

The ref runs over to Davari as Kane is about to Choke slam Khali… Khali throws a elbow to the side of his head… Kane rolls out of the ring and gets something under it… it’s a steel chain with a hook at the end of it! Kane throws it at Khali’s face… Khali falls backword on the ropes and falls right back into Kanes arm… Kane throws the chain and holds Khali with the Choke Slam..the ref turns around and Kane nails it…cover…1…2…3!

Winner: Kane

*Commercial Break*

Jr: What a hell of a match!
King: I know JR! My god did you see the slash mark on Khalis back!!!
JR: Yes King I did… my god Umaga is going to have a lot to deal with come Summerslam!

*Camera is seen backstage in Vince McMahons office*
Masters: Vince I deserve to be in the best of the brands at Summer Slam, nobody has yet to break my master lock.. And Nobody will ever break my master lock.. And when I lock it in at Summer Slam… I will be the winner and the # 1 contender for the WWE Championship, none of the guys on ECW Or even Smackdown can defeat me… im a man off 1000 holds!

Vince: I like the way you think… I’ll tell you what… if you beat your opponent tonght than you will be at the PPV.

Masters: Who is it? Nobody can stand a chance against something as amazing as this *Flexes arms*

Vince: Shawn Michaels

Masters: What! Michaels… what do you mean Shawn Michaels!

Vince:
Get out of my office now!

Match 3
Intercontinental title
Umaga © vs. Jeff Hardy

Umaga throws Hardy to the ground as soon as he enters the ring… Hardy gets back up and Umaga kicks him on the side of his head… he sets up Hardy at the turnbuckle and goes to the other side… he charges at hardy butt first against his head…. Hardy jumps up and goes to the top turnbuckle… Umaga turns around and Hardy does the whisper of the wind… he nails it !Umaga is down and Hardy makes the quick cover…1.. Umaga throws Hardy off of him. Umaga gets up and hardy starts to pound on him. Umaga pushes Hardy over the ropes and follows him out. Hardy kicks Umaga in the chest put Umaga nails him in his throat… he than sets up hardy on the steel Steeps…. (Sitting down) Hardy is lifeless as Umaga charges at him… butt first and crushes his neck on the steel steps…. The ref is counting..1…2…3…4..5…

Umaga throws Hardy back into the ring…. He goes for the cover….1…2… Hardy puts his leg on the bottom rope. Umaga than sets up Hardy in the Middle of the ring… he goes to the top rope.. He screams and does a diving heatbut… Hardy rolls out of the way.. Hardy locks in the twist of Fate and nails it. Umaga is out cold as Hardy goes for the cover…1…2..kick out! Hardy than quickly goes to the top turnbuckle..He does a Swanton bomb! He lands right on Umaga…. Umaga gets up and screams viciously and kicks Hardy across his face. He than picks up Hardy and does the Samoa Spike….1…2…..3!

Winner and still Champion: Umaga

*Commercial Break*

*Chris Master’s Music plays*

Masters: So my match is against HBK huh… well nobody is getting in my way to becoming WWE champion! Shawn why don’t we make this a little more interesting? a master lock challenge.. because you seen, nobody has ever broken my master lock! Lets go down the list shall we….. John Cena….Jeff Hard….Super Crazy….Kane……Ric Flair! Nobody will ever break and that be including you! What do you say?

*HBK’s Music Hits*

HBK: Ive been done the line before Masters… that bein WWE title gold. I have won the title many many times…. But nothing is stopping me from getting it this time. Masters… if you want a master lock challenge to see who goes onto the best of the brands…. You’ve got it, and there isn’t stopping old HBK from being in the big leagues anymore!

Match 4
Contenders match to see who goes to the best of the brands at Summer Slam

Master Lock Challenge
HBK vs. Chris Masters

HBK sits on the chair….master locks in the Master lock and quickly throws him up… HBK tries to fight it but Masters is way to powerful for Shawn…. Shawn grabs the Turnbuckle… Masters throws him off of it… Shawn tries to break it… he pulls back bumping Masters on the Turnbuckle… hoping he will loose his grip…. He doesn’t…. HBK tries to slip out of it but Masters holds him down… Shawn is on one knee….. it looks like he’s going to give… Masters is throwing him around like a rag doll… Shawn gets up quickly and continues to try and break the master lock… Shawn gets all of his strength and tries to break it… Masters cant hold him anymore… he’s about to break it when….

Carlito comes running… Masters still has it locked it as Carlito starts to pound on Shawn…Shawn falls down and masters drops the hold… the bell is ringing

Lillian Garica: Here is your winner and contender to go to Summer Slam in the best of brands match… Shawn Michaels!

Masters and Carlito start to beat up HBK. Masters holds up Shawn and Carlito locks in the back breaker…. He nails and it the beat down continues…. When out of Nowhere…

*Triple H’s Music hits*

HHH pounds both men out of the ring… he motions them to come back and both men leave…. Shawn gets up and Triple H raises his hand

*Commercial Break*

Main Event
John Cena vs. Edge w/ Special Referee Randy Orton

Cena and Edge lock up… Cena gets Edge in a headlock.. Edge throws him to the ropes and Cena comes back flying with a shoulder to shoulder take down. Cena runs to the ropes and Edge hops up and does a belly to belly suplex. Edge than gets a hold of Cena and and does a german suplex. 1…2…kick out! Orton and Edge glare at each other… Edge picks up Cena… Cena hit’s Edge’s stomach multiple times. Edge falls back and Cena locks in a suplex… he nails it. 1…2…kick out! Orton glares at Cena..Cena picks up Edge and puts him on the top turnbuckle. He starts to punch him and locks up the superplex…. Orton kicks the ropes forcing Cena to lose his balance… Cena falls off the top turnbuckle onto his feet… as he does that Edge does a over the head neck breaker. Cena is down and down hard… Edge goes for the cover…1…2… kick out! Edge picks up Cena and DDT’s him… .he than runs over to the ropes and back with a leg drop……1….2…. kick out! Edge yells at Orton…. Edge gets into Ortons face and orton shoves him into Cena… Cena goes for a roll up..1….2…kick out!
Edge gets up and goes after Orton… Cena pulls Edge around and does a huge close line… Edge is down and Cena goes to the top rope… Cena does a huge knee lift onto Edge’s face on the top rope… he than sets up the 5 knuckle shuffle…. ‘’You can’t see me’’…. He nails it. He waits for Edge to get up… he locks in the F-U. Orton pulls Edge down and Edge throws Cena out of the ring.

*Commercial Break*
We come back to see Edge power bomb Cena in the middle of the ring…1…2… kick out! Edge than sets up for the spear….. Cena gets up… and Edge runs for it! Cena ducks out of the way and Edge spears Orton! Cena than locks in the F-U and nails it! He goes for the cover……Orton is knocked out cold… Cena decides to lock in the STFU… He has Edge in the middle of the ring… Edge is tapping but the ref is knocked out. Cena holds it in for about 5 minutes…He tries to go over to Randy to revive him…. Randy is knocked out cold. Edge gets up and sets up the spear….. the runs as Cena turns around and nails it! He holds the cover for about 2 min…. Orton finally gets up and makes the cover…1……2…….3

Winner: Edge

Edge pulls out in victory as his hand gets raised… Orton RKO’s him afterwards… he waits for Cena to get up… and does the same to him. The scene ends with both men down… and Orton holding his WWE heavyweight championship in the air…

*End of Show*

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
BM - Main Event, was good.

WM - MNM vs. Mexicools.

BP - Opening for sure, in character

WP - N/A

AC - It was a good show man, I expecteda little better to be honest, but still not bad. 7.5/10.

- Check out SCW

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Main Event, I liked Orton as ref, it made it lots more interesting.
WM - Dykstra vs Venis
BP - Vince McMahon and Cena, it was pretty good
WP - N/A
AC - I like the Orton Cena and Edge feud, it's actually pretty good. Your match writing is OK, but I really like your promos. It sounds like what these guys would say. You'll improve writing matches with time by reading other BTB's.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Thanks for the reviews guys.... this is like the best show ive ever done.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Dont mean to bump thread but remember there are 2 more shows above Raw.

Also thx for reviews

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Smackdown:

Best Match: Booker T vs. Undertaker

Worst Match: MVP/Burchill

Best Promo: Teddy Long and MVP

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: A pretty good show, but it's my first time to read your show so I really have no idea about the feuds and storylines but for me, MVP is the highlight for the night.

ECW:

Best Match: Burke/RVD

Worst Match: Big Show vs. one of the Major Brothers

Best Promo: maybe the Lashley one

Worst Promo: there are few promos

Additional Feedbacks: Another good show but you need to improve more on your promos 'coz I really didn't get to it tbh.

Raw:

Best Match: Edge vs. Cena w/ Orton as ref

Worst Match: MNM/Mexicools

Best Promo: Opening one is really good

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: This is a good show and I do really found the main point of the show and it's between Cena, Orton and Edge. As said above, your promos are quite good and you can improve your matches more.

-TJ-

ECW Preveiw:

As Summerslam comes near............ The New Breed is focused on ending their small feud with The Major Brothers. Marcus Cor Von and Kevin Thorn look to end the Major's momentum and probaly careers in a No DQ Tag Match.

The Battle of Brands for Summerslam comes near. Hardcore Holly is representing ECW, and to get himself ready Holly will take on a wrestler from Smackdown......

Snitsky is booked in a match at ECW's show. He will face ECW Original and former ECW Champion Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer is the person Snitsky won the Hardcore title from and this Extreme Rules Match, might give Tommy his revenge at Snitsky for that title, if he can pull it off.

A preveiw tag match for SS will happen, as Big Show and Elijah Burke take on RVD and Bobby Lashely

Match Card for ECW on Sci Fi on Tuesday

No DQ Tag
Major Brothers vs. Marcus Cor Von and Kevin Thorn

Extreme Rules
Tommy Dreamer vs. Snitsky

Hardcore Holly vs. Smackdown Wrestler

Tag Match
Show and Burke vs. RVD and Lashely

The Ripper

Reaction score
Smackdown week 2

(Bit Late but its here)

Cole: We are now 3 weeks from Smackdown and tonight we find out who will represent Smackdown when we have a 3 way dance main event.

JBL: Well Raw and ECW are lucky because if I had not retired then Smackdown would be sure to win but instead we have a Illegal immigrant, a weak Irishman and a man who last week could not beat the cruiserweight champion.

Cole: Come on now John all 3 of these men have what it takes to beat the 2 other men.

JBL: No they do not Michael and you know it.

Cole: Let’s move on shall we. Up next we see Mr Kennedy take on the Boogeyman. Let’s see what happened last week shall we.

We see Kennedy grab a chair from ringside and rolls into the ring and hits Taker across the head, before laying the chair on the mat in front of the corner. Kennedy then hits the Green Bay Meatpacker onto the steel chair. Taker lays motionless as Kennedy stands above laughing at Taker saying "What are you going to do now deadman" at that point Taker opens his eyes sending Kennedy scurrying across the ring and up the ramp, Taker then sits up staring at Kennedy

Cole: You just have to believe Undertaker wont let that go with out punishment.

Mr Kennedy’s music hits and he makes his way onto the stage when all of a sudden a huge lightning bolt shoots from the ceiling and Kennedy runs to the back

Cole: What about the match

JBL: Are you crazy, it is obvious that Undertaker did that so why would he come down and have a match knowing Taker is close.

Cole: Well if Undertaker came out it would be his own fault. Hold on I am getting word that camera’s have caught up with Mr Kennedy backstage.

Backstage:

We see Kennedy running down a corridor looking back all the time, Kennedy runs past Funaki then stops.

Kennedy: Fun..whatever your name is have you seen Undertaker.

Funaki: My name Funaki. Me no see Undertaker.

Kennedy: Well why the hell you still looking at me if you haven’t seen him.

Kennedy then runs through a door and is in the parking lot, just as Teddy
Long arrives with MVP.

Long: Where the hell are you going playa?

Kennedy: I am going as far away from this building as I can get.

Long: The show has just started so if i am not wrong you should be in a match right now.
Kennedy: Yea but Under...

Long: Never mind that you attacked him last week and now he wants revenge. Do I care hell no! Your match obviously cant go ahead right now so it will happen later tonight.
Long starts walking away, then turns around

Long: And if you don’t show up, I will suspend you without pay, ya dig.
Camera cuts back to ringside.

Cole: I guess Kennedy can’t escape tonight, or he will be suspended.

JBL: Well Teddy Long has just gone down a notch in my book. Kennedy is petrified of Undertaker and Long make him wrestle later on tonight.

Cole: Well I guess that we will go to the second match on the card instead.

Deuce and Domino’s music hits and they come out in a classic 80’s car. Before getting out and making there way to the ring.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick’s music plays and they come out and point at the car, before running to the ring they then get on the turnbuckle and backflip off before laying there belts in front of them before posing for the camera.

Kendrick and Deuce to start of. Deuce charges at Kendrick but Kendrick ducks and as Deuce turns round and is met with a flurry of elbows to the head followed by a kick to the head, Kendrick then bounces of the ropes and is hit with a kick to the back by Domino in the process. Deuce walks over and applies a headlock on Kendrick, Kendrick tries to fight his way out but struggles, Kendrick finally gets a hold of Deuce's head, Kendrick then runs up the turnbuckle and goes to flip over Deuce but Deuce has it scouted and tosses Kendrick away. Deuce tags in Domino and both men go and pick up Kendrick they then each grab a arm and twist it, Kendrick looks to be in pain but flips backwards, so Deuce and Domino whips him against the ropes Kendrick comes back and both men go for a back body drop, Kendrick lands on his feet however and Deuce and Domino turn round not realising and Kendrick hits a dropkick hitting both men at the same time before tagging in London. London slingshots over the rope and joins Kendrick in the ring, but Deuce and Domino roll under the bottom rope to the outside. Kendrick and London run and fake planchas scaring Deuce and Domino. Then out of nowhere London and Kendrick slingshot over the top rope and hitting identical hurricaranas. London rolls into the ring as Kendrick picks up Domino and rolls him in. London picks up and whips him into the corner, London then runs and dropkicks Domino backflipping straight after Domino falls down and London makes the cover 1…2 kickout. London tags Kendrick in now and Kendrick comes flying out and stomps on the back of Domino, London does the same and Kendrick and London do this another 5 times each. They then bounce of opposite ropes and go for baseball slides to the head but Domino moves and they each hit each other, Domino crawls over and tags in Deuce who comes out kicking both men why they are down then out of nowhere Kendrick spins round on his back and sweeps the legs of Deuce. All 3 men now start getting to there feet when London and Kendrick hit a double superkick to the side of Deuces head, Domino comes into the ring and London tosses him out of the ring why Kendrick hits Sliced Bread #2 but remains on his knees afterwards allowing London to hit a Shooting Star Press of his back Kendrick makes the pin 1…2…3.

Winners: Paul London and Brian Kendrick.

JBL: How did those 2 babies win.

Cole: Deuce and Domino are new to the business where as London and Kendrick have been around awhile John.

JBL: But still Michael they are babies and should not be representing Smackdown as our tag team champions.

Cole: I don’t believe you sometimes.

Summerslam 3 weeks away

Backstage:

Josh Matthews is stood with Matt Hardy.

Matthews: I am here with Matt Hardy, Matt last week you said that if you were beaten by Gregory Helms you would not challenge for his title again. Can I get your thoughts.

Hardy: Well like I said last week if I lost I would not challenge for his title and as much as I hate to say it he was the better man so I will not challenge him again.

Matthews: A man of his word I like that. But now tonight you face 2 other men to see if you will compete at Summerslam. How are you feeling going in to this match.

Hardy: Well last week I said I wasn’t feeling so good, but I rested up over the week and I may not be 100% but I sure am close. So tonight Finlay and Mysterio better watch there backs because I want nothing more than to represent Smackdown.

Finlay walks into the picture.

Finlay: I like your style, but if you think you can beat me you have another thing coming. Tonight I beat you and Mysterio to win the chance to represent Smackdown, Then next week I beat MVP and walk into Summerslam United States champion.

Mysterio then walks into the picture.

Mysterio: You are both wrong because i Rey Mysterio will be at Summerslam and I will win the Best Brand match before going on to be a 2 time World Heavyweight champion.
Camera fades out with all 3 men stood with there heads together. (Finlay and Hardy leaning down)

Funaki is already stood in the ring when MVP’s music hits and he comes bursting out of his tunnel, before laying the belt down and posing as his pyrotechnics go off.

Funaki slides back into the ring and MVP starts stomping on him, MVP then helps Funaki up to his feet and kicks him in the mid-section, MVP bounces of the ropes Funaki drops to the mat and MVP skips over and bounces off the ropes again but this time he runs into a dropkick from Funaki, Funaki drops down and makes the pin 1. MVP just tosses him off. MVP gets up and he stands face to face with Funaki, Funaki punches MVP and MVP just comes back face to face with Funaki, Funaki goes to punch MVP again but MVP Catches his punch and picks him up before dropping him throat first on the top rope. MVP then bounces of the ropes and clotheslines the back of Funaki's knee. MVP then drives his knee to the back of Funaki's, MVP then applies a one leg boston crab, Funaki struggles but eventually makes it to the ropes. MVP just stands back until Funaki pulls himself to his feet, Funaki turns round and MVP hits a huge knee to the head of Funaki who drops to his knee allowing MVP to hit the Playmaker! Pin 1…2…3.

Winner: Montel Vontavious Porter

MVP picks up Funaki and tosses him out of the ring before celebrating with his US title.

Backstage:
Kennedy is in a room stood behind the door with a chair when the door opens and Funaki walks in holding his head, Kennedy swings the chair with out looking and lays Funaki out.
Kennedy: What the hell Funky. You were suppose to be Undertaker.
The lights then start to dim in the room and Kennedy runs out. Camera fades out.

Camera fades in and we are in Teddy longs office.

MVP: Yo Teddy did you see me out there.
Long: Damn right playa, you’re my star and I always pay attention to my stars.

MVP: If I am your star man, then why is the most athletic man on the Smackdown roster not in the main event to see who will represent Smackdown at the biggest party of the summer.

Long: Calm down. The only reason you were not chosen is because of your US title defence next week. But with Finlay in this match tonight there is no way he can concentrate on getting ready for the match next week.

MVP: Well when you put it like that how can I complain.

Long’s phone starts to ring.

Long: I’m afraid I’ll have to take this call.

MVP: How can that be more important than me.

Long: This is about a new signing

MVP: My agent came through then.

Long: He did more than that, he is going to help me make this brand better than it is already with a possible 5 new signings.

MVP: Just as long as I stay your main man.

Long: always playa.

Cole: Wow 5 potential signings, but I don’t like how friendly Long is with MVP.

JBL: Never mind that what about the fact Undertaker is still playing mind games with Mr Kennedy when he has to concentrate on his match next.

Mr Kennedy makes his way to the ring but doesn’t bother with all his usual antics.
Boogeyman then makes his way out crawling and shuffling before smashing the clock over his head

Kennedy and Boogeyman circle the ring but Boogeyman starts to do his signature shuffle towards Kennedy who stands still and Boogeyman comes face to face with him. Boogeyman can then be heard saying "I'm the Boogeyman", but Kennedy stands still before saying " I am not afraid of the deadman so why would I be afraid of a Boogeyman." Kennedy then headbutt's Boogeyman before clotheslining him. Boogeyman sits up Undertaker style, so Kennedy picks him up and sets up for a ddt but Boogeyman gets out and both men lock up in the middle of the ring. Boogeyman pushes Kennedy away , Kennedy runs forward and Boogeyman scoops him up and slams him down, Boogeyman bounces of the ropes and comes back to the middle does a little shuffle before hitting a huge leg drop. Boogeyman picks up Kennedy and whips him into the corner, Kennedy stumbles out and Boogeyman sets up for a powerbomb, Boogeyman spins round and Kennedy starts punching Boogeyman in the head, Boogeyman drops Kennedy and as he is falling down Kennedy hits a ddt. Kennedy gets to his feet and looks down at Boogeyman as Boogeyman starts to get back to his feet and Kennedy assists before whipping him into the ropes, Boogeyman comes back and is met with a inverted atomic drop followed straight up with a forward Russian legsweep, Boogeyman turns over and Kennedy head up to the top rope positions himself before hitting a Kenton Bomb! Pinfall 1…2…3.

Winner: Mr Kennedy

Kennedy heads to the outside and retrieves a chair, before getting back in the ring. As Kennedy stands up the bell's toll and Kennedy stands with the chair waiting for Taker. The lights then go out and when they come back on Taker is stood behind Kennedy, Kennedy turns round and Taker sets him up for a chokeslam but Kennedy wriggles out and scurries up the ramp. Taker then asks for a mic.

Taker: Kennedy. You, Me, Last Man Standing. Summerslam you will Rest In Peace.

Cole: Can you believe that John. Undertaker is proposing that they make there match at Summerslam last man standing.

JBL: If I was Kennedy I would take it and make Undertaker pay for what he is doing to him.

Backstage:

Long: What do you think playa should I let it be last man standing.

MVP: Why not I’m sure Mr Kennedy could handle it
Just then Kennedy storms into the room.

Kennedy: Are you going to listen to some washed up gangster. There can be no chance in hell that you would agree to the Undertakers demands.

Long: Listen up playa I am the general manager and I say Summerslam it will be last man standing.

Kennedy knocks everything of Long’s desk.

Kennedy: You cant do this to me I am the future of this business.

Summerslam 3 weeks away

Cole: Well there we have it Undertaker v Mr Kennedy, last man standing at Summerslam.

JBL: Mr Kennedy may be angry now but he will make Undertaker pay.
Cole: Well next up is our main event.

Finlay makes his way out and gets into the ring and waits.

Matt Hardy then comes out and is really pumped up.

Mysterio then pops up from the stage and makes his way to the ring slapping hands with the fans on his way down.

All 3men stand staring at each other all wanting to go to Summerslam. Finlay makes the first move by elbowing Hardy in the face, Mysterio walks up behind Finlay, Finlay turns round and starts elbowing Mysterio. Finlay then whips Mysterio, Mysterio bounces back and slides between the legs of Finlay and jumps up before jumping onto the shoulders of Finlay from which he spins round into a headscissors sending Finlay through the ropes to the outside. Hardy meanwhile has been sat in the corner, Hardy comes running out and whips Mysterio into the corner before getting onto the second rope and starts punching Mysterio in the head, until Finlay gets positioned under Hardy to powerbomb him, Finlay makes the cover 1.. Mysterio breaks it up with a senton. All 3 men then start punching each other until Mysterio ducks a punch and dropkicks Hardy into the ropes, Finlay tries to whip Mysterio into the ropes but Mysterio reverses sending Finlay into the ropes next to Hardy, As Finlay bounces off Hardy follows him and hits a bulldog, Mysterio bounces of the middle rope and hits a leg drop, pinfall 1... Hardy pulls Mysterio off . Hardy picks Mysterio up and whips him against the ropes and Mysterio comes back and jumps, Hardy catches him in the wheelbarrow position, Hardy bounces Mysterio off the top rope and spins round where Finlay hits a double knee facebreaker. Hardy and Finlay lock up in the middle until MVP runs down to the ring with a chair and hits Finlay in the back, Finlay falls to his knee's as Hardy looks on, MVP then shots Finlay out of the ring before Finlay and MVP fight to the back. Meanwhile in the ring Mysterio is back up, Hardy runs and whips him into the corner before going to the opposite corner, Hardy then runs and clotheslines Mysterio followed by a bulldog. Hardy goes to the second rope before going for a leg drop but Mysterio sits up and Hardy lands in a seated position where he stays, Mysterio steadily starts to get to his feet before suddenly speeding up and bouncing of the ropes before coming back and dropkicking Hardy why he is seated. Mysterio then goes to the outside and waits for Hardy to get up. Hardy finally gets up and turns round into Mysterio springboarding of the top rope and landing on Hardy’s shoulder where he then hits a hurricarana straight into a pin 1...2. Kickout. Mysterio gets up and waits as Hardy gets up then drop toe holds him onto the rope before hitting the 619! Mysterio then makes the pin 1...2...3.

Winner: Rey Mysterio.

Cole: There we have it Smackdowns going to be represented by Rey Mysterio

JBL: What the hell is this company coming to when an immigrant is going to represent an American show

Smackdown goes off screen with Mysterio stood on the turnbuckle celebrating.

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event - Had a great set of competitors and was a nice read.

Worst Match: Funaki vs MVP - Pretty short and not much going on in that match.

Best Promo: Kennedy - Well I am very intrigued with the storyline between Kennedy and Taker. The show really made great developments with the storyline and the promos were great.

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional: Great show man, I really enjoyed reading the show. The card was great and the promos were awesome. the matches were a little short but I'm sure on PPV's they'll be more lengthy. Keep up the great job guys. Even if I didn't get to write reviews for you're past shows, I still read through them. I'll continue to check this btb out and again keep it up guys :) Nice job on running SD! Xtremehighflyer.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: The tag team match. The main event was good, but could have gone a little longer for a Triple Threat Match.

WM: MVP vs Funaki, really there wasn't much going on.

BP: The whole MVP character on the show, every promo was greatly done, followed closely by Ken Kennedy.

WP: Long and Kennedy. I didn't like Long's portraying on it, even for a heel.

AC: Decent show. I do enjoyed the fact that MVP and Mr. Kennedy are portrayed on such a high level on the show, and the relationship between MVP/Long is really interesting. The 5 signings are really a must as I do feel the show is lacking one or two big names.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
*We come to see Vince Mcmahon standing in the ring*

Vince: Tonight ladies and gentlemen is going to be a huge night… we have Orton vs. Cena is the main event… with Randy Orton as the special guest referee! But first is the contract signing of these two individuals!

*Kanes music hits*
*Umagas music hits*

Vince: Take this… sign here… the official Summerslam contract signing!

*Kane signs*

*Umaga signs… with his mouth*

*kane throws a punch at umaga… umaga throws one back… there brawling!*

Vince: Hey stop it ! Stop it! Security!

*Security tries to break it up but only get thrown*

Vince: We need more security! Get down here NOW!

*More come and get ahold of both of them*

Vince: Since you two seem to one to get a hold of each other so badly, im going to let each other pick your poison. That’s right…. Right here in this very ring… Kane will pick an opponent to face Umaga, Umaga picks an opponent to face Kane! Good look gentlemen… because Summer Slam is just 3 weeks away!

*Commercial Break*

Jr: My God king! What a huge announcement! Pick your poison match for both opponents, these is crazy!

King: I know JR, what a huge night this is going to be!

Match 1
World Tag team titles # 1 contenders match
MNM vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Eugene
Mercury locks up with Eugene. Eugene gets thrown down. Eugene gets back up and Mercury does a drop kick. Eugene is down and he makes the quick cover…1…2…kick out! Mercury than picks up Eugene and throws him over to Nitros Corner. He starts to pound on him and tags in Nitro. Nitro and him both pick up Eugene and body slam him.Nitro goes to the top ropes and does a sitting back flip. He nails it…1..2… kick out!There are heavy “HOOO, USA, USA” Chants from Duggans corner. Eugene is picked up by Nitro, Nitro grabs his hair and throws him down on the ground. Duggan gets in the ring and yells at them… the ref yells at duggan and has his back turned as both men start to double team Eugene. The ref turns and Nitro tags in Mercury. Mercury grabes Eugene by the neck, Eugene counters it with a stunner! Mercury falls down onto the ground and Eugene crawls to tag in Duggan.Both men reach to tag there partner into the match. Mercury tags in Nitro… Eugene tags in Duggan! Duggan throws Nitro over his shoulders… he than runs over to Mercury and throws him off of the ring. Duggan goes back to Nitro and picks him up for a scoop slam. Duggan goes to the ropes and quickly comes back with a leg drop! 1…2…kick out! Duggan picks up Mercury.. Mercury rakes him across the eyes… Nitro grabs Eugene on the outside and throws him to the ground. Mercury tags in Nitro… they set up Duggan for the snap shot! 1…2…3
Winners and #1 contenders for the world tag team titles: MNM

Mercury: We did it! We are your number 1 contenders for the world tag team titles!
Nitro: Raw is going Hollywood… and there is nothing you can do about it Cade & Murdoch.
Mercury: That’s right… watch your back fellas because were coming for those tag team titles! Our, tag team titles! How about we make this a little bit interesting… next week… us vs. you… ladder match for the world tag team titles. What do you say?

*Commercial Break*

*Backstage with Randy Orton & Edge*
Edge: Great work Randy! Last week was the biggest win ive gotten in a long time!
Orton: yeah man, I told you, Ive got your back. What about tonight… me against Cena… do you have my back?

Edge: Of course Randy… why wouldn’t I have your back… as long as im ref… there is no chance in hell that cena will ever get the 3 count!

Orton: Great man… now about Summer Slam, are you thinking what im thinking?
Edge: Ive got an idea… we take out Cena before Summer Slam… that way it will be a 1 on 1 match against me and you?

Orton: Exactually what I had in mind… we take out Cena before Summer Slam and it will just be me and you… 1 on 1.

Edge: Anyways… ive got to go get ready… see you there.

*End of Scene*

Match 2
Kane vs. ??

Kane walks down to the ring and waits….

*Mystery Music hits

??: If you haven’t noticed… im the son of the best wrestler to step foot into this very ring. I am Harry Smith! Son of Davey Boy Smith! Right here, right now… im going to defeat you Kane, in front of all of these people… your fans. And im going to dedicate this match to my great father. Because as you see, ive grown up in wrestling, its my blood, my pride! And im not going to let someone like you for even a second think that he can beat me!

Match 2
Harry Smith vs. Kane

Harry throws a cheap shot which sends Kane down to the ground. Harry than starts to stomp on kanes back. Kane falls down and Harry starts to elbow drop him. Kane gets up and Harry does a back to back suplex. Kane goes flying as Harry runs over to make the pin. 1…2..kick out! Harry picks up Kane and throws him over the top ropes. The ref makes the count.1…..2…3…4…5… Kane gets back in. Harry locks in a fishermens suplex and nails it…1…2…. Kick out! Kane gets up and Harry slaps him across the face. Kane goes for a huge right…. Harry counters it and locks in the full nelson. He than slams him with it. 1…2… kick out. Harry argues with the ref. Kane gets up and heads over to the top rope.Kane waits for Harry to turn around. Harry turns around… Harry quickly jumps on the ropes causing Kane to fall on the top Turnbuckle. Harry than turns around Kane and locks in a german suplex. He nails it and Kane falls right onto his neck across the other side of the ring. Harry waits for Kane to get up…. Kane gets up and Harry runs for a spear. Kane grabs him by the neck right before he hits him. Kane picks him up for a chokeslam… he nails it! 1..2…3

Winner: Kane

*Commercial Break*
Jr: Your kidding me king! Davey Boy Smiths son!!
King: Im pretty surpised myself JR, man this is nuts!

*Backstage*
Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time… he is the former WWE champion, John Cena.
Todd: John… whats going through your mind right now? You vs. Orton in the main event tonight, that’s insane!

Cena: Whats going through my mind? I’ll tell you whats going through my mind.. after 3 months of Orton trying to take my title away from me, he finally accomplished it. With a few low blows… pull of the tights that is. Tonight I get my rematch against Orton, and Tonight I defeat the WWE champion. And look… I know Edge and Orton have a little thing going on here, that’s pretty obvious. But nothing is stopping me from becoming WWE Champion again, nothing! Summer Slam is just around the corner… Orton… Edge… good luck.
*End of Scene*

Match 3​
Umaga vs. Ric Flair

Flair and Umaga stand in the ring, Umaga then throws his arm up and screams before running at Flair ducks and Umaga goes into the ropes, Flair quickly starts hitting huge chops to the chest of Umaga but to no effect. Umaga then shoves Flair in the face knocking him to the floor. Umaga walks up and grabs Flair by the throat and pulls him to his feet, Umaga keeps hold and then tosses Flair into the corner. Flair starts to walk out of the corner and is met with a savate kick knocking Flair into the corner where he falls to the seated position. Umaga goes to the opposite corner and runs towards Flair and goes for the Samoan Wrecking Ball but Flair isn’t there, Flair pulls himself up on the ropes and pulls the ref towards him as Umaga walks up behind, Flair then low blows Umaga out of view of the ref, Umaga stands still with a shocked look on his face, so Flair hits a second low blow and Umaga falls to his knees. Flair hits a huge knife edge chop to Umaga’s chest and releases a huge WHOOOOO! Flair hits another 4 chops and Umaga’s chest starts to turn red, Flair then gets the head of Umaga and hits a huge ddt, Flair struggles but eventually rolls Umaga over, pinfall, 1... Umaga tosses Flair of him. Umaga gets to his feet and seems really angry, Flair to his feet and has his fist up ready for Umaga, Umaga walks up and Flair hits Umaga with no effect. Umaga gets Flair and whips him across the ring, Flair comes back and Umaga throws him into the air catches him on his shoulders and hits a huge Samoan drop. Umaga guides Flair to his feet and Flair is lifeless Umaga then hits a huge Samoan Spike, pinfall 1...2...3.

Winner: Umaga.

*Commercial Break*
*DX’s theme music hits*

Triple H: Are you reaaaaaaaddy? I said are you reaaaaaaaaaady?
Crowd goes wirld
Triple H: For the thousands in attendance… and the millions at home… lets geeeet reaaady to suuuck itttttt!!!!!!!
Shawn Michaels: And if your not down with that , DX has 2 words for ya!
Crowd: suck it!

*Carlito and masters come down to the ring*
Triple H: And our opponents… the butt pirates of the Caribbean.. Carlito and Chris Masters!
Match 4
DX vs. Carlito & Chris Masters
Carlito and Michaels to start of, Michaels and Carlito circle the ring before locking up, Michaels turns it into a side headlock, Carlito stars hitting Michaels in the stomach before sending him into the ropes, Michaels comes back and Carlito leans forward, Michaels slides over Carlito’s back and pulls his legs from under him, Michaels then walks across the back of Carlito. Carlito gets to his feet and is met by a backhand chop across the chest, Michaels pushes Carlito to the corner and delivers a second backhand chop, Carlito leans forward in pain but then catches Michaels of guard with a huge knee, Carlito puts Michaels in the corner before grabbing the ropes and kicking Michaels repeatedly followed by a flurry of left hands punches. Carlito then starts playing to the crowd and turns round to face Michaels who grabs Carlito by the throat and shots him in the corner again, huge chop by Michaels and Carlito walks out hold the rope and his chest, Carlito is guided out to the middle of the ring by Michael who then hits a huge knife edge chop knocking Carlito to the mat. Michaels guides Carlito to his feet and takes to long and Carlito knees him again before tossing him into his own corner, Carlito and Masters then start hitting Michaels till the ref breaks it up, Michaels stumbles toward his corner but Carlito tries to stop him so Michaels drop toe holds him into the corner, HHH gets in the ring and picks Carlito up and Michaels and HHH start beating Carlito up, Master comes running across but HHH spots him and knocks him to the mat with a huge right hand, Maters get back to his feet and HHH gets his had and tosses him over the top rope, Michaels then clotheslines Carlito over the top rope. Carlito and Masters then walks round the ring to each other and try to regroup and think of what they can do next. Carlito slides back in the ring as HHH leaves and then tags in Masters, Masters gets in the ring and flexes his muscles, Michaels looks round then turns and walks over to HHH and tags him in. HHH walks to the middle of the ring and Masters steps up closer still showing of his muscles, HHH looks round and then knocks Masters down with a huge punch, Masters rolls over and gets back up to be hit with a second punch this time his stays on his feet and HHH hits him with a suplex, HHH walks to the corner and flexes his muscles mocking Masters before pointing at Carlito and taunting him with suck it gesture before walking forward and jumping land a huge knee to the head of Masters. Masters is guided to his feet by HHH and placed in the corner, HHH punches Master but Masters replies with a poke to the eye, HHH holds his eyes and Masters hits HHH before whipping him into the ropes HHH comes back and Masters scoops him up and hits a falling powerslam. Masters takes HHH to his corner and sits him in the corner, Masters tags Carlito in and before men start stomping away at HHH, Michaels tries to get in the ring to help but the ref stops him, Masters gets on the outside and stands on the back of HHH neck which is placed on the bottom rope, Michaels keeps trying to get over to him but realises it isn’t helping so drops to the floor and runs round towards Masters. Masters gets of HHH when the ref turns and see’s him and as he stands on the ring Michaels pulls his legs from under him and Masters head bounces of the ring. Michaels then delivers Sweet Chin Music to Masters on the outside before heading back to his corner. Carlito picks HHH up and whips him into the ropes, HHH comes back and Carlito is leaned down so HHH hits a face buster knee smash, Carlito spins round holding his face and HHH hits a Pedigree, pinfall 1...2...3.

Winners: DX

*Commercial Break*

Main Event

John Cena vs. Randy Orton w/ Special Guest Referee Edge
Cena and Orton lock up. Cena gets Orton in a headlock… Orton shoves him to the ropes, Cena comes back with a huge shoulder across Ortons Chest. Orton falls down as Cena picks him right back up. Cena locks in a fishermens suplex. 1..2… kick out! Edge and Cena lock eyes. Cena picks up orton… Orton pokes Cena in the eyes and does a huge European upper cut. Cena falls down and Orton does a running knee lift. 1…2…kick out. Orton picks up Cena… Cena gets behind him and throws him over the top rope. Orton and Cena brawl outside of the ring. Edge follows them. Orton and Cena are throwing fists as Edge pushes Cena right into the steel pole. Cena falls down as Orton rolls him back into the ring. Cover 1…2… kick out! Edge taps his hands very fast for the count. Orton picks up Cena and does a back breaker. Cena falls down as Edge makes the quick cover 1..2 kick out! Orton is furious and starts to stomp on Cena’s chest. Cena is out cold as Orton goes to the top rope. Cena gets up and shoves Edge into ropes. (Causing Orton to lose his balance) Orton is caught up on the top rope as Cena locks in the superplex and nails it! Cena makes the cover 1…………………………………………………2……….kick out! Edge goes twice as slow for Cena. Cena picks up Orton and scoop slams him. He than does the 5 knuckle Shuffle. He nails it and Orton gets up as Cena locks in the F-U. Edge pulls Orton down. Cena grabs Edge for the F-U. Orton does a drop kick and sends Cena to the ground. Orton than measures him….. Cena gets up and Orton does the RKO… Cena throws him to the ropes and locks In the F-U. He nails it! 1……….2…………………………………………………………………….. kick out! Cena locks in the F-U on Edge and nails it! Cena than locks in the STFU and hopes Orton will tap out… Orton taps… the ref is out cold. Orton manages to reach to the ropes and break the hold. Cena waits for Orton to get up… He locks in the F-U again and nails it! Edge spears Cena out of nowhere! Cena is out and Orton waits for him to get up. Cena gets up… Orton does the RKO! Cover 1…2…..3
Winner: Randy Orton.

*End of Show*

At the moment im having problems with school... running my forum...etc. So for next week and beyond im going to be writing raw matches in re-caps.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Nice show, I liked it very much, to both RAW & Smackdown! fellas.

SMACKDOWN!:

BM - Main Event, the three were a good set of guys to put in the ring against each other. I wanted Finlay winning, but still good job.

WM - Funaki/MVP. It was a basic squash match.

BP - All were great to be honest, best was Kennedy. Very in character. MVP comes in closely, though.

WP - None at all, every one was great.

AC - Another solid show, man. I'm looking forward to Summer Slam with Kennedy vs. 'Taker.

RAW:

BM - DX vs. Carlito & Chris Masters. I personally liked this match, main event was good too, but this stole the show I think.

WM - MNM vs. Duggan & Eugene. I didn't have any interest in it to be honest. I'm not a Mercury, Eugene or Duggan fan, just Nitro, maybe thats why.

BP - Maybe Edge & Orton backstage. Should be a couple more promo's, but that was the best I think.

WP - N/A

AC - Good show. Again, I thought matches should be more lengthy, but I'm sure the PPV will be solid with longer matches. Looking forward to the whole Edge/Cena/Orton thing. Keep the good stuff comin'

-TJ-

ECW on Sci-Fi

Bodies from Drowning Pool hits and pyro goes off as ECW Begins...

JS: Welcome to ECW On Sci Fi!!!!!!

Taz: Yeah and we will see the New Breed posibly end their confortation with the major brothers.

JS: And a Summerslam Preveiw tag match.

Tommy Dreamer comes ready to rumble with Snitsky, he gets a good reaction from the crowd.

Snitsky comes out wearing the Hardcore title around his waist. Snitsky gets booed as the fans chant. "You suck! You Suck!"

Match #1
Extreme Rules
Tommy Dreamer vs. Snitsky

Tommy stops and Snitsky go to lock up. Without warning Tommy kicks Snitsky low. Tommy exits the ring and throws a trash can in the ring. In the trash can are: A sign that says "Do Not Enter" a trash can lid, and a few canes. Tommy grabs a chair and enters the ring. He enters to Snitsky who lays him out with a thunderous clothesline. Cover 1... kickout! Snitsky lifts Tommy up and picks him up on his shoulder like a spinebuster and drives him into the corner. Snitsky gets a cane and smacks it in the side of Tommy. Tommy falls on both knees and Snitsky swing the cane like a NBL player and it smacks Tommy in the face. Tommy falls down and holds his face. Snitsky grabs a chair and sets it in between the top and the middle turnbuckle above Tommy. Snitsky lifts Tommy up and sets him on the turnbuckle. Snitsky backs up and goes for a big boot on Tommy's gut. Tommy moves out of the way and Snitsky's boot goes threw the chair. Snitsky lets out a scream in pain and tries to take his boot out. Unfortuanly for him, Tommy smacks him on the head with the Trash can whcih all weapons where dumped out. Snitsky falls flat on his back with his foot still stuck in the chair set between the Top and middle ropes. Tommy exits the ring and grabs a chair. Tommy goes over to Snitsky's pearched foot and chants "E-C-W!" the crowd goes "ECW ECW ECW" Tommy takes that chair and smacks it against the chair in which Snitsky foot is stuck in. Snitsky screams in pain. Tommy does it again.

JS: Oh My god......

Taz: Snitsky is getting beat up.

Snitsky gets his foot free. He tries to get up using the ropes. Tommy enters the ring. He starts yelling "You think you are a true hardcore champion? HUH!" Tommy gets behind Snitsky who is almost on his feet and kicks him low in the bad leg. Tommy exits the ring and grabs Snitsky's bad leg. He pulls half his body out the ring. Tommy climbs the top rope and hits Snitsky with an elbow drop. Snitsky is out. Tommy exits the ring, without though, taking a cane. He exits the ring and smacks Snitsky in the bad leg with the cane. The rest of Snitsky's body falls out of the ring. Tommy walks over and grabs the hardcore title. He tosses it in the ring and throws Snitsky in the ring. Tommy grabs the belt and goes to smash Snitsky's skull in with it, but Snitsky grabs Tommy in a spine buster position, despite the bad leg, and hits Tommy with an AA like spinbuster! Cover 1...2... kickout! Snitsky lifts Tommy up by the hair and the tights and throws him, shoulder first, in the steel pole. Snitsky bys himself some time and takes this time to recopperate.

JS: Snitsky trying to by some time for that leg.

Taz: Yeah, but Tommy is going to get up soon.

Tommy falls back on his ass and Snitsky notices this. Snitsky gets to his feet and lifts Tommy up. He picks Tommy up in a pump handle slam position and slams him down. Cover 1...2... kickout! Snitsky looks at the ref in anger. He chases the ref away and signals for a big boot. Tommy gets up and Snitsky charges and goes for a big boot with his good leg. Tommy catches it. He kicks Snitsky in the grapefruits and Snitsky falls back. Tommy grabs his bad leg. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Fans go "WOOOOOOO" also. Tommy apllies the Figure Four Leg Lock!

JS: I'll be dam! A wrestling move!

Taz: Snitsky might tap out!

Snitsky screams in pain and tries to not tap. Finally after about a minute Snitsky taps out!

Result - Tommy Dreamer wins by Tap Out!

JS: Holy crap!

Taz: Snitsky tapped out!

JS: Tommy Dreamer has jsut earned a hardcore title.

*Commercial*

JS: We are back to a big night of Extreme!

Hardcore Holly comes out to a chant of "E-C-W E-C-W"

Holly enters the ring and asks for a mic.

Holly: I am ECW's Representive of Battle of the Brands at Summerslam!

Fans cheer and chant ECW!

Holly: Paul Heyman sent a message to Teddy Long asking for a Smackdown loser to face me, Hardcore Holly!

Fans chant Smackdown sucks!

Holly: So let's bring out the SD wrestler.

Paul Burchills music hits and gets a series of booes with fans chanting. Beat his ass!

Match #2
Singles Match
Hardcore Holly vs. Paul Burchill

Burchill enters the ring and Holy starts hammering him down. The ref starts the count, 1...2...3...4... Holly lets go and the protected crouching Burchill. Holly gets off and boots Burchill in the temple. The ref checks on Burchill. Holly waits for Burchill to get up. Holly goes to boot Burchill again, but Burchill catches the boot and stands up with it. Holly amazingly hits an enzugiri. Burchill falls on his knees holding the side of his face. Holly goes across the ropes for a boot, but Burchill catches it and rolls him up, 1...2... kickout! Holly and Burchill get up at the same time and Burchill super kicks Holly in the face. Cover 1...2... kickout!

JS: Burchill might upset Holly.

Taz: Might!

Bruchill lifts him up and hits the Flip Bottom! Cover 1...2... kickout! Burchill looks at the ref in disbelief. Burchill pushes the ref away and lifts Holly up. Holyl pkes him in the eyes and lifts him up for an Alabama Slam and nails it! Holly doesn't pin he lifts him up and hits another Alabama Slam! He does it again. He covers 1...2...3!

Result - Hardcore Holly wins by pinfall!

Taz: Someone needs to check on Burchill.

The ref is seen checking on Burchill. He asks for the EMT. They rush down to check on an out Burchill.

JS: Well..... I hope Burchill is ok.

*COMMERCIAL*

(Camera comes back to Paul Heyman who is in his office with RVD)

RVD: So Paul, after getting screwed out of the ECW title at Philly. I am ready to reclaim it back!

PH: Well... Let's hope so. Show is everything ECW isn't.

RVD: Yeah well got to get ready for my match see ya.

RVD leaves, seconds later Teddy Long enters the office to large booes.

PH: Teddy Long what's up?

Teddy: Well Smackdown will like to have an ECW wrestler to wrestle Rey Mysterio.

Heyman looks over Teddy's shoulders and into the camera's veiw comes Matt Striker to large booes.

MS: Hey Paul I was wondering if I could have a match?

PH: Surreeeeeeeeeeeeeee, how about you go to Smackdown and wrestle Rey Mysterio?

MS: What's in it for me?

PH: If you'll win, you'll be able to challange for the ECW title after Summerslam. Ok?

Striker agrees and the amped up striker leaves Teddy and Heyman to look at each other in the face. Teddy was smiling and Heyman looked embarrest.

(Camera cuts to the ring)

JS: Rey Mysterio vs. Matt Striker next friday.

Taz: Yeah but now we got some tag action!

The Major Brothers come out to a large reaction and they are amped up.

Marcus Cor Von and Kevin Thorn comes out to a large series of booes.

Match #3
No DQ Tag Match
Major Bros. vs. Kevin Thorn and Marcus Cor Von

Brett and Thorn start it off. They lock up and Thorn throws Brett off his feet like he is nothing. Brett gets up and charges Thorn. Thorn catches him with a sit down powerbomb/spine buster. Thorn doesn't cover him. He just gets off and drags Brett to his corner. Marcus tags in. Thorn charges and knocks Brian off the apron and onto the mat. Brian limbs towards the announcer's table. Cor Von and Brett exchange punches and Cor Von gets the better of the two. Cor Von goes for a White Russian leg sweep, but Brett reverses it with a punch to the grape fruits. Brett then turns infront of Cor Von and hits a ddt. Cover 1...2... kickout!

JS: Thorn mugging Brian at our announcer's table.

*COMMERCIAL*

We come back to Thorn, seen throwing Brian on and over the announcer's table. Brett has Cor Von grounded. Brian falls over to the the side of the announcer's table. Thorn reaches over and grabs Brian by the shoulder. Brian turns around, weilding a steel chair. He smacks it in the face, of Thorn. Brian then tosses Thorn over the barracade. Brett lifts Cor Von in the ring and Cor Von hits a belly to belly suplex on him with much quickness. Brian grabs a Singapore Cane form under the ring and waits. Cor Von lifts Brett up and throws him across the ropes for the pounce! Brett stops himself on the ropes. Cor Von runs over and punches him in the face. Cor Von then runs over to Brian, who got on the apron with the Cane laid down next to him. Brian pokes Cor Von in the eyes. Brett runs over and tries to roll Cor Von up, but Cor Von holds the ropes. Brian bends over and grabs the cane. Cor Von is struggling to not get turned over. Next thing he knows, Brian smacks Cor Von in the face with the cane. Cor Von falls down and Brett rolls him up. 1...2...3!

Result - The Major Brothers Win By Pinfall!

JS: The Major Brothers win!!!

Taz: Wow what a shot!

(Camera cuts to Elijah Burke in his locker room)

Burke: I can't believe it. I guess I have to bring some respect back to the new breed. I will win the tag tonight and the ECW title at Summerslam.

Burke is about to leave when he turns to Big Show looking down on him.

Show: Look Burke. I know your hot right now, but I need you to focus. Let's put Summerslam behind us for now. We will win the tag tonight and hurt someone.

Burke: Yeah you worry about Lashely, I got RVD.

Burke walks off.

Show: Yeah you got RVD, then I get you...........

(Camera fades into a commercial)

*COMMERCIAL*

(Camera coems back to RVD, Lashely, and Burke waiting for Show to come out)

Big Show's Music hits as he comes out to a large series of booes.

JS: Welcome back, this is our main event!

Main Event
Tag Match
Show and Burke vs. RVD and Lashely

Show and RVD start off. RVD charges Show and Show grabs him by the neck and tosses him onto Show's corner and starts mugging him basicaly. Show puts him on the turnbuckle. Burke blind tags in. Show looks at him weird. Burke climbs the turnbuckle and hits a belly to belly superplex. Burke gets up and grabs RVD by the leg. Show jumps off the apron and gets out a table. RVD stands up and goes for an enzugiri. Burke ducks and a RVD Boot goes smacking in the ref's face. Show throws the table in the ring and sets it against the table. Show walks over to Bruke who uppercutted RVD. Show turns him around and grabs him by the neck. Out of nowhere, Show is speared threw the table by Lashely. Burke waits for Lashely to get up. When Lashely does Burke kicks him in the balls and hits the Elijah Exprience. The ref starts to gain focus. RVD uses the turnbuckle to get up. Burke sees this and sets him up for the Elijah Express and nails it! Cover...... after 10 seconds the ref gets up. 1........2......3!

Result - Burke and Show in by Pinfall!

Burke exits the ring and grabs the ECW title. He enters the ring, looks at the carnage and holds the ECW title up proudly. He finally drops it and walks away.

ECW Fades Past The screen and the show is over!​