WWE: Trio Brand Wars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

WWE Championship Triple threat
Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena vs. Edge

World heavyweight Championship
Batista (c) vs. King Booker

ECW world title Fatal four way Extreme Rules match
Big Show (C) vs. Lahsely vs. RVD vs. Burke

The Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy

Triple Threat Climinaton Tag
Marcus Cor Von, Thorn, and Striker vs. Sandman, Sabu, and Dreamer

Street Fight
Kane vs. Umaga

Evil Austin

Big Show (C) vs. Lahsely vs. RVD vs. Burke

Street Fight
Kane vs. Umaga

that is what i think will happen

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score

Big Show (C) vs. Lashely vs. RVD vs. Burke

Street Fight
Kane vs. Umaga

Qwake

Big Show (C) vs. Lashely vs. RVD vs. Burke

Street Fight
Kane vs. Umaga

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Is there anyway you can give info out on how the Champions became the Champions? Like, did RVD Cash in his MITB at ECW ONS? If so, how did Orton get the Title? Just little stuff like that so I'd know what has been happening, IF you could do that, thanks in advance.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Is there anyway you can give info out on how the Champions became the Champions? Like, did RVD Cash in his MITB at ECW ONS? If so, how did Orton get the Title? Just little stuff like that so I'd know what has been happening, IF you could do that, thanks in advance.

We really have no history at all... we just made the roster/champs from our view...

And I added in another match guys... (Our Final One)

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^^Alright then, that's cool. And I'm looking forward to the new match, seeing who gets picked. Brand vs. Brand matches are usually good.

The Ripper

Reaction score

I sort of explain how M.V.P and Batista won there titles in my first show

-TJ-

Well Big Show won the ECW title the way he did in the past, cept for the South Philly Screw Job dfrom heyman. Instead Show just won it in a classic Extreme Rules match.

As for the hardcore well......... Dreamer was the final holder of the title (RVD won it last, but never techniqually held it because he became vacant.) So Dreamer brought the hardcore title to ECW and Snitsky won it from him in his first title defense.

:) Happy? :)

The Ripper

Reaction score
SmackdownLogocopy.png

MScack downs music plays as the pyrotechnics shootform the ceiling and around the titintron.

Cole: We are 4 weeks away from the biggest party of the summer, and tonight the road to Summerslam continues.

JBL: That’s right Michael and the challenger for the world heavyweight championship faces of against the deadman.

Cole: Also tonight the new United States champion is in action for the first time since winning the title, lets take you back to last week and see how he won.

10 men stood in the ring and 1 by 1 they are eliminated until there is just 2, M.V.P and Finlay. Both men fight in out until MVP hits a mafia kick in the corner that sends Finlay over the top rope.

Teddy Long’s office.

Long’s is on the phone as M.V.P walks in the room.

Long: Let me call you back your other client just entered the room.
Long puts the phone down.

MVP: Teddy what’s happening.

Long: Champ congratulations on your win last week, i never had a chance to see you after the match.

MVP: You know me Teddy, I live a life of luxury and I had to celebrate the most important win in Smackdown history.

Long: That’s the life, anyways playa with you leaving so quick I never got to tell you that Finlay has requested a match with you for that title around your waist, and i regret to inform you that Vince was present at the time so I had to agree.

MVP: Don’t worry Teddy, when I signed with Smackdown you made the best decision in your life because I am better than everybody on the Smackdown roster.

Long: Ok playa I will arrange the match.

MVP: Teddy was that my agent on the phone when I walked in.

Long: I wont lie to you it was and we have just struck a deal to bring in a new tag team never before seen on Smackdown television.

Paul Burchill enters the picture

Burchill: Is that gold I see.

MVP: Keep away from my title freak show.

Long: Playa I just thought of a brilliant way for you to prepare for Finlay.

MVP: I like your thinking Teddy.

Cole: You here that John a new tag team coming to Smackdown.

JBL: Teddy Long is proving to me why he is the best general manager in the WWE and why Smackdown is the number one brand.

Cole: Up next is a number one contender’s match for the tag team titles.

Williams Regal’s music hits as Regal & Taylor walk down the ramp getting booed by the fans
Idol Stevens and K.C James music hits and they comes out to a mixed reaction.

Regal and James to start of, Both men lock up in the middle with Regal coming out on top forcing James against the rope, Regal releases the hold and both men start circling the ring again before locking up in the middle, Regal gets the best of James again but forces him into the corner. Regal tags in Taylor but hits a European uppercut before leaving the ring, Taylor keeps James in the corner and hits a European uppercut followed by a knee to the mid-section, Taylor tags Regal back in, both men grab a arm and whip him across the ring, James comes of the ropes and is met with a double hip toss, the ref forces Taylor out of the ring, why the ref is turned Regal drives his knee into the throat of James, Stevens goes to get into the ring but Taylor points it out to the ref who goes and stops Stevens, all the while Regal has his knee on James throat. Regal guides James toward the corner where Regal tags in Taylor, Regal then hits a backbreaker and keeps James across his knee as Taylor gets onto the second ropes and jumps of to drive a knee into James face, pinfall 1...2 kickout. Taylor picks up James and whips him across the ring, James comes back and Taylor drives a knee in to the mid-section sending James tumbling over, pinfall 1...2 kickout. Taylor guide James back to his feet and hits a snap suplex, Taylor tags Regal in and then applies a chinlock on James allowing Regal to kick him in the face, Taylor gets to his feet and runs and knocks Stevens of the ring as regal makes the pin 1...2. kickout. Regal bounces of the ropes but gets tripped as he is running away by Stevens on the outside Stevens, James slowly starts crawling towards his corner as the ref forces Taylor out of the ring. James finally reaches his corner as Regal is getting to his feet and tags in Stevens. Stevens comes flying out knocking Regal down with a clothesline, Regal straight back to his feet is knocked back down with a second clothesline, the ref turns round and see’s Stevens not knowing about the tag and forces him out of the ring.

Cole: Come on ref he made the tag.

JBL: Regal & Taylor have cut the ring in half not allowing K.C James any chance of getting the tag.

Meanwhile Regal gets back up and see’s James still laid on the floor so he drags him across the ring and tags in Taylor, Regal then applies an abdominal stretch as Taylor kicks James repeatedly. Regal exits the ring and Taylor guides James to his feet and Taylor goes for the suplex but James blocks, Taylor tries again but James blocks, turns and hits his own suplex, both men down in the middle of the ring start crawling towards there own corners, Taylor moving quicker and gets the tag, James reaches out to Stevens but Regal pulls him away at the last minute, James however turns over and kicks Regal away using his momentum to get to Stevens to make the tag. Stevens comes flying out knocking Regal down with a shoulder block, Taylor comes running in and is hit with a back body drop, Regal gets back up and is whipped across the ring and is hit with a flying shoulder block. Taylor is back up and leaned against the ropes but not for long as Stevens knocks him out of the ring with a dropkick. Stevens picks up Regal and hits a side slam backbreaker, Pin 1...2 kickout. Stevens asks if James want in but he doesn’t. Stevens then hits 3 rolling vertical suplexes and gets ready to hit the Idolizer, but Taylor hits Stevens form behind. The ref starts forcing Taylor out of the ring, Taylor tosses a pair of brass knuckles to Regal who hits James with them and then hits the Power Of The Punch on Stevens, Regal tosses the brass knuckles out of the ring as Taylor gets out the ref turns round and Regal makes the pin 1...2...3.
Winners: new #1 contender’s William Regal & Dave Taylor.

Cole: Well that is just terrible, they have cheated 2 young superstars out of the chance of being tag team champions.

JBL: But with these two men challenging for the titles we may finally see those two hyperactive babies dethroned of the titles.

Cole: Those babies as you call them just happen to be one of the best tag teams in recent years.

Backstage, Josh Matthews is in front of camera.

Matthews: I am joined now by King Booker, Booker tonight you fa......

Booker: Booker! Booker! You will address me as Sir or your majesty, not Booker!

Matthew: Sorry. Your majesty tonight you face of against The Undertaker, what are your thoughts going in to this match.

Booker: Tonight I face a deadman, a deadman. I am not afraid though because I am the ruler of the Smackdown kingdom and I will rid it of a deadman just like I will rid it of a animal at Summerslam when I reclaim my world heavyweight title. Because Batista does not realise how important it is to your king that he is at the top of his game and the only way that I are at the top of my game is when I hold my title above my head for all my peasant’s to bask in my glory.

King Booker stands looking up with his arms out for a minute then leaves as camera fades to commercial.

Commercial​

Cole: Welcome back, before the break we saw King Booker get side tracked when talking about tonight’s main event, but hopefully he doesn’t get side tracked tonight.

JBL: King Booker has nothing to worry about his is the best wrestler since yours truly, and the deadman should be worried.

Cole: Well lets go from one self loathing man to another, because up next is United States champion MVP up against the fun loving pirate Paul Burchill.

Burchill’s music hits and the camera spin’s round before focusing on Burchill stood on a ledge before swinging down on a rope landing on the ramp, Burchill makes his way to the ring.

MVP’s music plays and the camera focuses on the inflatable tunnel which has smoke coming out, MVP then burst through the exit, MVP lays his belt on the ramp before posing as his pyrotechnics goes of behind him.

MVP and Burchill circle the ring sizing each other up, until Burchill gets up on the turnbuckle playing to the fans. MVP looks on unhappy at the disrespect so he hits Burchill from behind, MVP sets himself up to powerbomb Burchill, who holds onto the top ropes, MVP tries to powerbomb him again but Burchill holds on again. MVP then lets go and hits Burchill again in the back, Burchill turns round still stood on the ropes as MVP climbs up and hits him repeatedly in the head before hitting a superplex and MVP rolls over straight into the cover 1... kickout. Both men get to there feet Burchill getting up slower than MVP, MVP grabs Burchill by the hair and pulls him into DDT but Burchill escapes the hold only for MVP to hit Burchill with a kick followed by the DDT. MVP then elbow drops the back of Burchill, MVP guides Burchill to his feet and hips him into the corner, MVP the hits the mat before hitting a mafia kick in the corner, Burchill stumbles out of the corner and straight into a Playmaker by MVP pinfall 1...2...3.

Winner: Montel Vontavious Porter.

JBL: There you go MVP has just proved once again, all the hype he gives himself is deserved.

Cole: I may not agree with some of your comments but he did just beat Paul Burchill with great skill at a great speed.

Backstage, Matt Hardy is stood with Josh Matthews

Matthews: I am here with Matt Hardy who is going to face Gregory Helms next. Matt over the last few months we have seen you and your former friend Gregory Helms fight over the Cruiserweight title, So what are your thought going into this match next.

Hardy: Josh the truth is I aren’t feeling that confident, I have been feeling ill all week but this match was scheduled and I aren’t one to miss a match. But as much as I feel run down Gregory I know I can still beat you that is why I promise that if I lose tonight I will not challenge for the Cruiserweight title as long as you are champion.

Cole: Strong words there from Matt Hardy.

JBL: Stupid words don’t you mean, he has just admitted he is not at 100%.

Cole: That may have been a stupid mistake on his behalf.

JBL: There’s no may about it was completely stupid and now Helms knows if he wins he doesn’t have to worry about Matt Hardy again.

Hardy’s music hits and he walks down the ring slowly slapping hands with fans on the way, which gets even more cheers from the fans.

Helms Music plays and he storms the ramp getting boos from the crowd

Both men circle the ring before locking up in the middle of the ring, Hardy over powers Helms forcing him back towards the ropes, Helms steps between the ropes making the ref to force break the hold. Hardy keeps hold but the ref steps in between both men as the ref forces Hardy away Helms rakes his eyes. Hardy holds his eyes as the ref warns Helms, Helms then comes flying at Hardy and hits a huge knee to the stomach, followed up with a knee smash to the face of Hardy, pinfall 1. kickout. Helms guides Hardy to his feet and hits another knee to the stomach, Helms bounces off the ropes behind Hardy and runs straight into a hip toss, Hardy then puts Helms in a headlock, Helms struggles and the ref checks on him when he suddenly starts to pump himself up forcing himself to his feet, Helms gets to his feet and hits a huge elbow, followed by a second and third making Hardy break the hold, Helms bounces of the ropes and comes back hitting a one-footed dropkick followed up by a senton, pinfall 1…2 kickout. Helms then climbs onto the second rope as Hardy gets to his feet, Helms then hits double axe handle knocking Hardy to the mat, Helms makes his way to the out side and waits as Hardy pulls himself to his feet, Helms then slingshots of the ropes and hits a head scissors sending Hardy flying against the bottom rope, Helms then stands on the shoulders of Hardy choking him as the ref counts 1…2…3…4.. Helms gets off Hardy before getting back on 1…2…3….4... Helms gets off again before pulling Hardy off the ropes and making the pin 1…2.. kickout. Helms then starts stomping away on Hardy, Helms guides Hardy to his feet and hits him with an enziguiri Hardy drops to his knees and Helms hits the modified shining wizard pinfall 1…2.. Kickout Helms can’t believe it. Helms drags Hardy towards the corner and heads to the top rope and goes for a leg drop but Hardy rolls out of the way, Hardy then pulls himself over Helms body pinfall 1...2 kickout. Hardy then uses the ropes to pull himself up as Helms gets to his feet to as well, Hardy then hits a right hand to the jaw of Helms before hitting a discus clothesline, Hardy then starts shaking his arms to pump himself up before spotting up his arm doing his Version 1 taunt, Hardy then stamps on the head Helms before going to the second rope. Helms jumps to his feet and jumps up onto the ropes and knees Hardy in the head, Helms then jumps down as Hardy falls to the mat, Helms pulls Hardy back up and hits a Vertebreaker pinfall 1…2…3.

Winner: Gregory Helms.

Cole: Hardy’s head was never in the match which is a shame considering what he said before the match.

JBL: Forget about Hardy there is a real champion stood in the middle of that ring.

Commercial

Teddy Long’s office

Long: Mr Kennedy I called you in here because I don’t want you interfering in Undertakers match next.

Kennedy: Long what do you take Ken Kennedy for, some good for nothing, who attacks people from behind

Long: No offence Playa but that is exactly what I take you for.

Kennedy: Well ok I will just sit down on this couch and watch the match from here

Long’s telephone rings and Long answers it. Once Long is turned around Kennedy sneaks out.

The bells toll, lights go down and smoke bellows down the ramp as Undertaker makes his way out before slowly walking to the ring. Taker stands outside the ring and removes his hat before raising his arms bringing the lights back on.
King Booker’s Music hits and he makes his way out to a mixture of boos and laughter, Booker stands at the top of the ramp puts his arms out and spins around as his pyrotechnics fall from the ceiling.

Taker and Booker circle the ring before Taker launches an attack of left and right hands to the sides of Booker as he tries to block them, Taker continues until Booker is against the ropes Taker then goes to whip him across the ring but Booker reverses, Taker comes flying back with Booker going for a jumping hook kick but Taker ducks under, Taker bounces of the ropes again and goes for a jumping clothesline which Booker ducks. Both men now on there feet stand of with there fists up, Booker now launches a huge chop to the chest followed by a knee to the stomach followed by a second chop, Booker then whips Taker into the corner, Booker then hits a clothesline in the corner Taker stumbles out the corner and is met with a jumping hook kick knocking Taker to the mat, Booker puts up his arm with his pinkie stook out before making the pin 1… Taker just tosses Booker off. Booker get quickly to his feet as Taker sits up, Booker then drives his knee into Taker's back as his pulls on Taker's neck. After awhile Booker lets go and kicks Taker in the chest, pin 1… kickout. Booker guides Taker to his feet and picks Taker up for a sidewalk slam with Taker reverses and turns into his own sidewalk slam Taker then runs and bounces of the ropes before hitting a leg drop. Taker steps back as Booker gets back to his feet, once Booker is up Taker gets a wrist lock and hits multiple shoulder blocks, Taker whips Booker into the corner and hits a clothesline in the corner before running and bouncing of the ropes as Booker stumbles out, Taker then goes for the big boot but Booker has in scouted and hits a drop toe hold sending Taker throat first into the middle rope. Booker then runs and bounces of the ropes before coming back at Taker with a jumping knee to the back of the next bouncing it off the ropes. Booker brings Taker off the ropes and whips him across the ring and Booker picks him up as he comes back and hits a delayed spinebuster, Booker sticks his arms out as he stands above Taker, as Taker shows signs of getting up Booker stands near the ropes, then at the right time bounces of them and goes for the Scissor Kick but Taker stand up causing him to miss, Booker spins round with the momentum and is met with a huge uppercut, Booker is leaned against as Undertaker bounces of the ropes and comes running at Booker clotheslining him over the top rope but goes tumbling over to. Taker is laid on the outside when he suddenly sits up, he then picks up Booker and puts him on his shoulder, Taker then drives Bookers head into the ring post before rolling him back into the ring. Taker then climbs back into the ring and picks Booker up before twisting his arm and heading up to the top rope, at that point Mr Kennedy comes from out of the crowd and pulls Taker's leg causing Taker to fall onto the top turnbuckle. The ref calls for the bell.

Winner: By DQ King Booker

Cole: What disrespect shown by Kennedy, Long will have a field day after he warned Kennedy before the match.

JBL: You got to admire Kennedy for knowing what he wants and going out to get it.

Kennedy then grabs a chair from ringside and rolls into the ring and hits Taker across the head, before laying the chair on the mat in front of the corner. Kennedy then hits the Green Bay Meatpacker onto the steel chair. Taker lays motionless as Kennedy stands above laughing at Taker saying "What are you going to do now deadman" at that point Taker opens his eyes sending Kennedy scurrying across the ring and up the ramp, Taker then sits up staring at Kennedy as Smackdown goes of the air.

-TJ-

ECW on Sci-Fi

Bodies from Drowning Pool hits and pyro goes off as ECW Begins...

JS: Hello and welcome to Extreme Championship Wrestling!

Taz: Tonight is going to be a great show.

JS: Yeah, Extreme to say the lease.

Taz: Look who's in the ring. What's about this?

In The ring are Hardcore Champion, Snitsky, Nunzio, Tony Mamaluke, Stevie Richards, Balls Mahoney, Roadkill, Danny Doring, and Hardcore Holly.

Taz: Look at all the misfits (Luaghs)

Paul Heyman comes out to a good reaction. (Heyman has not done the Heyman's empire. It is just everyone's favorite Heyman ) Heyman asks for a mic and gets it.

Paul: Hello ECW Fans and Extremists!

Fans Cheer.

Paul: What your seeing in the ring is a future Battle Royal in about 5 minutes.

Fans cheer.

JS: Battle Royal for what?

Paul: You see it is an Extreme Battle Royal with the winner, representing ECW in the battle of brands at Summerslam!

Fans roar as everyone in the ring starts to get wild up except for Snitsky and Hardcore Holly.

Paul: Let's get a few refs and get this started!

Fans cheer as refs start to exit down the ramp and surround the ring.

Taz: Wow What an announcement. Looks like the match is about to begin.

Match #1
8-Man Battle Royal for representation of ECW in the battle of the brands in summerslam
Holly vs. Snitsky vs. Nunzio vs. Tony vs. Stevie Richards vs. Mahoney vs. Roadkill vs. Doring

The bell rings as Snitsky stands in the middle of the ring looking around at his opponents. Nunzio and Tony charge Snitsky. Bad move, Snitsky double clothesline them, and Stevie attacks Roadkill. Doring attacks Holly. Mahoney goes under the ropes and looks under the ring for weapons. Mahoney throws two trash cans, 3 trash can lids, four chairs, and he slides a ladder in the ring also.

Taz: Looks like we are getting extreme. I love it!!!

Mahoney jumps on the apron to get in the ring. A boot from snitsky catches Mahoney in the face and he goes out of the ring. Nunzio charges Snitsky. Snitsky ducks a clothesline and turns around to face Nunzio. Unfortuanly for him, his back is turned to a trash can weilding Tony, who smashes Snitsky in the back of the head. Snitsky falls to a knee and Nunzio hits a front dropkick. Cover 1...2... kickout!

JS: Guess we found out it's pinfall not over the top.

Taz: We got the many refs to count up to four pins at a time in the start of the match, that's why. I understand now.

Tony climbs to the top rope. He is smacked in the face, by Holly who laid out Doring with a few heymakers. Holly hit him with a trash can lid. He turns to Nunzio, who is stunned by this, and smacks him in the face with the lid. Holly picks Nunzio up and puts him in position for the Alabama Slam. He is about to slam him on the ladder, but he is cracked in the face, from a stevie kick! Holly falls on Nunzio and both of them are out and roll out of the ring. Stevie turns his attention to Roadkill, who is getting up after a bulldog. He goes to Roadkill, but he kicks him low and ddts him. Now Roadkill climbs to the top and the fans look on in amazment. Roadkill signals for a splash. Just then Mahoney enters the ring and smashes a chair across the head of Roadkill. Roadkill falls foward in a front flip off of the turnbuckle and onto the canvas. Mahoney climbs to the top and hits a big splash of his own. Cover 1...2...3!

Roadkill is Eliminated!

JS: Roadkill is gone.

Taz: Bye bye.....

Mahoney gets up and catches a Stevie kick from Stevie. Stevie hops around on his one foot trying to hit Mahoney with lefts. Just then Mahoney is booted in the face, from Snitsky! Stevie falls back on his ass. Snitsky Covers 1...2... kickout! Snitsky looks down at Mahoney and notices Stevie getting up on the turnbuckle. Without warning Snitsky charges and sandwiches Stevie with the turnbuckle. Stevie falls foward and out. Snitsky tuants on the ropes and he turns to Doring who is attacking Tony, who is crotched on the top rope. Snitsky grabs Doring, by the head and tosses him aside. Just as Snitsky turns to Tony, Tony crossbodies him amazingly. Cover 1...2... kickout! Tony gets a trash can and goes to smash Snitsky in the head with it. Snitsky grabs Tony when he raises the can by his neck. Tony lets's go of the trash can as he fades. Snitsky puts him in a pumphandle position and hits a Pump Handle Slam! Cover 1...2...3!

Tony Mamaluke is Eliminated!

Taz: Wow Snitsky is on a rampage!

Snitsky turns to Doring who charges him. Snitsky sticks a boot up and it catches Doring in the face. Snitsky picks his limb body up and puts a good trash can on top of him and Half of Doring's body is inside of it, and he is standing. Snitsky goes across the ropes and hits the boot on Doring who has the can on him! Cover 1...2...3!

Doring is Eliminated!

JS: Snitsky is taking heads off!

Snitsky gets up and he is again in the middle of the ring with Stevie, Nunzio, Mahoney, and Holly on each corner surrounding him. Stevie is preparing fro a stevie kick, Mahoney gots a chair. Holly is waiting on the turnbuckle, Nunzio is sitting of the second turnbuckle. Snitsky turns to Holly who charges him. He shoulder blocks Holly, and Holly falsl on the mat with a thud and gets up using the ropes. Snitsky turns around to Mahoney and Stevie, but Mahoney hits Snitsky in the head with a skull crushing chair shot! Snitsky staggers back and shakes the cobwebs. He is soon hit with a Stevie Kick! Snitsky is still standing, but he bends down. Nunzio jumps off and hits the Sicilian Slice! Cover 1...2... kickout! Fans are chanting "Bullshit!" Snitsky starts to get up but is drowzy, Holly picks him up for a Alabame slam, and Nunzio moves the ladder in front of Holly. Holly Alabama slams snitsky on the ladder! Cover 1...2...3!

Snitsky is eliminated!

JS: Wow took all of that to beat the derange Snitsky!

Holly gets up. He goes to the only non occupied corner. Four left, each in four corners. Nunzio picks up a trash can lid, Holly picks up a chair. Stevie picks up a trash can lid and Mahoney is already weilding a chair. Nunzio charges Mahoney. Mahoney smacks Nunzio in the face with a thunderous chair shot! Just then he is boot in the temple from Holly and Mahoney falls out of the ring. Stevie charges and smacks Holly in the face with the lid. Cover 1...2... kickout! Stevie gets up and is kicked in the shin and knee from Nunzio. Nunzio chops Stevie to a knee and dropkicks him in the face. Cover 1...2... kickout! Nunzio climbs to the top for the Sicilian Slice, but Stevie grabs Nunzio's leg and throws it up and Nunzio lands flat on the canvas. Stevie picks Nunzio up and hits the Stevie-T! Cover 1...2...3!

Nunzio is Eliminated!

JS: We are down to three.

Taz: Wow what a match!

Mahoney enters the ring and hits Stevie with a few jabs in the face. With Every shot the crowd yells "Balls!" Finally he goes for the heymaker, but out of nowhere he is smacked in the back of the head by a chair weilding Holly. Mahoney falls foward and Stevie grabs a Trash Can Lid and smacks it in the face, of Mahoney. Mahoney turns around to Holly who smacks him in the face with the chair. Mahoney turns to Stevie, who drops the lid and kicks him low and goes for the Stevie-T! Unfortuanlly he is smacked in the face, from a chair shot from Holly. Stevie falls down and Mahoney tries to regain focus. He turns to Holly who lifts him up and hits the Alabama slam amazingly! Cover 1...2...3!

Mahoney is eliminated!

JS: And then there was two......

Stevie stands up to Holly and the crowd is chanting "E-C-W!" They lock up and Stevie applies a headlock. He wrenches it and Holly lifts him up for a back suplex. He nails it and goes for the cover, 1...2... kickout! Holly lifts Stevie up who pokes him in the eye and hits the Stevie-T! Cover 1...2... kickout! Stevie looks at the ref in disbelief. He finally goes under the ring and gets a table! He puts the table in the ring and sets it up near a turnbuckle. He picks Holly up. He puts him on the turnbuckle. He climbs it and looks to hits a frankenstein from the top rope threw the table. Holly though his Stevie low and sticks his head threw Stevie's leg to lift him up! You know what he's going for? An Alabama Slam from the top of the rope and threw the set table. He nails it! The crowd is in shock. Holly even landed on his feet. He pins Stevie, 1...2...3! The Crowd roars with cheers.

Result - Stevie Eliminated. Holly Wins the Battle Royal!

Fans are chanting "ECW! ECW! ECW!"

JS: Are you kidding me?

Taz: Holly wins and will represent ECW in the battle of the brands at Summerslam!

Holly leaves the ring and goes up the ramp high fiving the fans.

*COMMERCIAL*

Brett and Brian Major are seen in the ring, but only Brian is announced.

Taz: Welcome back and we got some more action for you!

The Big Show, ECW's champion makes his way down the ramp with a focus additude.

JS: Oh....my.....god.......

Match #2
Non Title
Big Show vs. Brian Major w/ Brett Major

They go to circle up. Brian tries to grab a leg, but Show has ahold of his head. Show lifts him up and tosses him into the turnbuckle. Brian looks at Show in frieght. He scales the turnbuckle quick and jumps off, hitting a missle dropkick on Show. Show falls back, but not off his feet. Brian gets up shocked, by this. He charges Show and Show catches Brian by the neck and turns him around and applies the Camel Clutch. Brian can't move because of Show massive size and weight. Finally Show lets him go when he sees Brett asking Show to take him on. Show goes over to Brett who is on the rope and they exchange words. Brian gets up slowly and gets on all fours behind Show. Show pushes Brett off the apron and walks back. He trips over Brian and falls on the ground. Brian quickly covers Show, 1...2... kickout! Brian gets up and scales the turnbuckle quickly. He jumps off with a double axe handle, but Show catches him with his hand around Brian's neck and lifts him up. He stands there for about 30 seconds and drops him with a chokeslam! Cover 1...2...3!

Result - Show wins by pinfall!

Taz: Dominant Champion there.

JS: I don't like his opponent's for Summerslam chances.

Show leaves up the ramp holidng his title with pride.

(Camera cuts to Bobby Lashely in the hall)

JS: We are able to speak with one of the top contenders for the ECW title, Bobby Lashely.

BL: Yep and You wanted to ask me some questions?

JS: Yeah, Bobby do you really think you can win the ECW title?

BL: Well I can't gurrantee i will win, but I can gurantee I will..... Dominate!

JS: Tonight you have the chance to see Big Show in action. Along with RVD and Burke facing it off at our main event. What do you think of Show currently?

BL: Well Show is just another barrier I have to go threw to better my career. And I will power threw the giant!

JS: Thank you and have a nice day....

BL: Same with you.......

*Commercial*​

(Camera comes back to Elijah Burke coming down the ramp)

JS: We are back and here's our main event!

RVD comes out to a large reaction from this crowd.

Main Event
Singles Match
RVD vs. Elijah Burke

They circle up. RVD goes for a lock up, but Burke punches him in the gut and uppercuts him. Cover 1.... kickout! Burke sits RVD up and applies a headlock. RVD tries to brake it, but Burke's hold is strong. Finally RVD's starts to fade, but soon he gets to his feet like he's got a charge from this crowd. He gets up and elbows Burke in the gut a few times. Burke lets go and RVD hits Burke with a very good spinning heel kick. Burke falls down and RVD goes for the Rolling Thunder, but when he goes for the flipping senton, Burke holds his knees up and RVD lands on that. RVD rolls around in pain and he lays on his stomach holding his back. Burke gets up and leg drops the back of RVD's head. Cover 1...2... kickout!

JS: Burke wants an early win.

Burke picks RVD up and apllies and armbar. He gets behind RVD and goes for the Elijah Expreince. RVD stomps on Burke's foot and hits the White Russian Leg Sweep. Cover 1...2... kickout! RVD gets up and goes for the rolling thunder, but when he starts the roll, Burke gets up quick and kicks RVD in the face, when he stands up for the Flipping Senton. Cover 1...2... kickout! Burke picks him up and irish whips him and RVD smacks the turnbuckle. Burke goes for the Elijah Exprience, but RVD moves out of the way and Burke smacks the turnbuckle and lands on the ground with a thud. RVD jumps on the turnbuckle and hits a split leg moonsualt. Cover 1...2... kickout!

Taz: Very Competitive in this match.

RVD goes for the Rolling Thunder again. He nails it. Third Times a Charm. Cover 1...2... kickout! RVD looks at Burke and Climbs the top rope for the Five Star Frogsplash, but misses it as Burke moves out of the way. RVD uses the turnbuckle to get up. Bad Mistake, as Burke out of no where hits the Elijah Express! Cover 1...2... kickout! Elijah looks at the ref in disbelief. He sizes RVD up for another Express. RVD uses the turnbuckle to get up and i think he notices Burke getting ready. Burke charges and RVD moves out of the way from the express!

Taz: He might get the advantage!

JS: Let's see if he does.

RVD scales the turnbuckle and hits the Five Star Frogsplash! Cover 1...2... kickout! RVD looks at the ref in disbelief. The Fans Chant "BullShit!". RVD scales it agian for another Frogsplash, but Burke moves out of the way. RVD lands on the canvas with a loud thud. As RVD gets up slowly. Burke sizes him up for something. He grabs the shoulder, of RVD. RVD turns around quick and apllies an armbar. Burke reverses it to an armbar and as soon as possible, hits the Elijah Expreince!!! Cover 1...2...3!

Result - Burke wins by Pinfall!

Just Then Big Shows music hits and he walks down the ramp. The tired Burke can't fight back as Show enters the ring and Chokeslams Burke. Then he picks RVD up and chokeslams him to. Show lifts the title up and Lashely's music hits.

JS: It's Lashely!

Taz: Oh Man!

Lashely enters the ring and Show goes after him with lefts and rights. Finally show lifts that big hand around Lashely's neck. Lashely kicks Show in the grapefruits and amazingly lifts Show up and hits the Dominator! Lashely lifts the title up high as all three of his opponents are out!

JS: Could that be an omen?

Taz: Lashely is standing tall!

ECW Fades across the screen and the show is over

JuulDK

Reaction score
Looks really great... Expect full reviews of both SmackDown and ECW soon

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Ehh.. 1 at a time..? lol.... i'll be posting Raw after some reviews

Qwake

smackdown

BM: the m/e would have to be the best match
wm: n/a all were pretty good
bp: the opening was really good
wp: n/a they were all quite reasonable
AF: good show keep it up

ecw

bm: the battle royal was the best and I liked how Hardcore Holly won.
wm: big shows match, the squash match lol
bp: the opening was best
wp: there really wasnt much promo's
AF: Average show and ill keep reviewing

check out T.N.E if you like