WWE Top 10 Power Rankings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Think someone should change the title of this thread so that it reflects that it's a your top 10 list. I came in expecting to see some commentary about WWE's power rankings not an opinion list.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
1) CM Punk
Biggest star in the company since the summer, the drawing point and front runner on RAW. Highest merch seller and has had great feuds and with another to come.

2) John Cena
Obviously the second biggest star behind CM Punk as of now and as said, is bigger than the WHC. Especially with his match with The Rock coming up and his latest feud with Kane which has been good.

3) Dolph Ziggler
This guy has been outstanding this past year and really stepped up his game, excellent ring work and doing double duty, good promos and working good feuds. One of the best sellers in the WWE too.

4) Randy Orton
Randy Orton has worked his ass off over at SmackDown this past year and has put over a few guys. I'm not a fan of him but what do you expect business wise? He always has to beat opponents too on SmackDown, can't always lose as it'd look bad. His in-ring work has definitely been better the past year and is one of WWEs big draws.

5) The Miz
Over the past year, The Miz has been excellent and been involved in top feuds/or storylines with the likes of John Cena and The Rock which he done with the great tag team with R-Truth. He was good as WWE Champion and cuts great promos, one of WWEs hardest workers in and outside the company.

6) Cody Rhodes
He's been very entertaining over at SmackDown and I've loved his latest gimmicks and feuds with the likes of Booker T, he's brought prestige back to the IC Title and made it look good again but I do feel as if he could defend it much more than he is. Someone I hope to see as WHC soon.

7) Daniel Bryan
I'm not that much of a fan but as many would agree, the guy is one of the best wrestlers in the WWE and tbh, his latest storyline involving Big Show and Henry has been entertaining. Although, he hasn't been that big of a star and his cash in was just because Henry was injured I guess.

8) R-Truth
I've loved R-Truth over the past year, he is hilarious and gets over with the crowd very easy. He works great as a heel and face as we've seen the past year, and I loved the destruction him and The Miz caused. I seriously thought he deserved the WWE Championship last year.

9) Sheamus
Sheamus has been impressive lately and is a crowd favorite, his ring skills are decent and good for a guy of his size, his promos are okay and the guy has a good look which is another reason fans love him. Although, he hasn't been in many credible feuds lately but his Rumble win looks like it's going to start a great path and he will be one of WWEs top babyfaces.

10) Wade Barrett
I'm a fan of Barrett and his in-ring work is pretty good, he cuts good promos and his accent gives them a great touch. The guy has a good look and is one of those guys who isn't an established star but can look good against a top star. His feud with Orton has been good and I hope to see him as WHC sometime soon also.

This is my list based on the past 1-2 years. Excuse if some things look crappy or not good grammar wise, or they look the same. I'm tired and it's 4:25am.

Last edited: