WWE Top 10 Power Rankings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chadillac

Reaction score
My post will contain 2 parts, starting with 1 through 5.

Part 1:

1) John Cena
WWE has transitioned beyond being completly dependant on John, the TLC PPV BR bares that out, but you still get the overall feeling that he is the WWE.

2) Randy Orton
Randy did lead the WWE to it's most financialy sucessfull year in years back in 2009, and at any given moment he could be handed the reins of the entire WWE and carry it.

3) CM Punk
Punk has just recently been solidified as a permanent top star, and he is the most sucessfull WWE champ, outside of Cena, since Orton in 09.

4) Wade Barret
The UK has someone to be very proud of here. When he finally gets that WHC, his run should play out just as successfull as Henry's. He will be SD's #1 heel for 2012.

5) Sheamus
He would have been way further down the list had he not just came off a great RR victory. He will probably wind up in the WHC match against Barret at WM, and for reasons I can't figure out, he seems to be quite over.

Reactions: 1 person

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Wait.... no Cody Rhodes?

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Whats with all these rankings list? Also why can it be more constructive and longer. This is all lazy work just a few sentences.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Should have started with 6-10.

Would have made the Top 5 more suspenseful :side:

Chadillac

Reaction score
6) Mark Henry
This guy would have placed at the 4 spot had it not been for his injuries. But even with his injuries, he has gracefully been a company trooper. There is a saying in the NBA that says, "You can play hurt, but you can't play injured". Well Mark is wrestling injured which is above and beyond what a lot of guys would do. It may be causing other injuries to happen which is not good, but Henry is still leaving everything he's got out in that squared circle.

7) Mizz
Personally I love this guy. Super on the mic, good in the ring, great in the media, and can shift in and out of the true main event sceen, but still remain awesome.

8) Cody Rhodes
He is a true workhorse. He is not great just yet, but is good at everything he does, and every gimmick he has been given. Extreemly good IC champ and has a bright 2012 with WHC expectations. I am very high on Cody.

9) Dolph
Another true workhorse who has turned FE into gold.

10) Daniel Bryan
He's starting to grow on me.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I would switch things around with that list majorly but eh, that's your personal choice. Surprised Rhodes is 8 though. :p

Chadillac

Reaction score
Whats with all these rankings list? Also why can it be more constructive and longer. This is all lazy work just a few sentences.

Well I run my internet through my PS3 and I have limmited character posting availibility for a single post.

Trust me, It pisses me off beyond belief, and that's why i had to space it out into 2 post. I'm not trying to be lazy. I wanted to say 10 times more. But I just hit some main points to get it all in. Sorry guys.

and damn it! why couldnt i have thought of releasing 6-10 first? I should have!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Why do you always spell Miz with two ZZs? Does he make you sleepy?

Chadillac

Reaction score
Why do you always spell Miz with two ZZs? Does he make you sleepy?

B/C It looks better.

It's just that you know... sometimes habits can be hard to break.

Hey, it was cool of you to green rep me. Thanks. I never get those.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Think Dolph should be higher and take Wade's place on that list tbh. Probably would swap Punk/Cena depending on what you base it on. Miz also probably shouldn't make the top 10 or if he does is number 10. Overall though it's not that bad of a list.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Well, yeah I always spell KANE in caps and Bookah for his King Bookah days. I can understand. I guess I'll make a top 5 for myself.

1. CM Punk
-The front runner on Raw if this was going into Mania where Cena faces Rock it would be different.

2. John Cena
-Still more important that the WHC Champion no matter what.

3. Daniel Bryan
-He just beat CM Punk on Raw after beating Show and Henry at the Rumble. Say I'm doing this too much like WWE does, whatever.

4. Sheamus
-The Rumble winner looking to wreck shit up in the next coming weeks.

5. The Undertaker/Triple H
-Seeing as they ended Raw with a cliff hanger leaves us in suspense so I'll just group them together since neither deserve to be in a top 5 right now anyways.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Ok your list if were gonna go on who has helped the WWE grow then lets do this properly

1. Hulk Hogan: Put Wrestling on the Map

2. Stone Cold Steve Austin: arguably the most over superstar in the world

3. Rock: Does he really need an explantion

4. Undertaker: He's Wrestlemania streak is that legendary its being compared to other streaks

5. Triple H: Say what you want about this guy but he was still one of the most over heels of all time

6. Shawn Micheals: I had to rank him a little bit down due to the few years he had missed due to his injury but probably the most contreversal star of the 90s.

7. John Cena: No one has done more this company then this man he might be stale in the ring but he has the respect of many.

8. CM Punk: Yes I include him I think he's done wonders for the WWE and is a real role model as well with his straightedge personality.

9. Mick Foley: A true legend and he's Hardcore matches in the WWE are all well remembered.

10. Vince McMahon: Without him wrestling would still just be independant.

Those are the true power rankings

so guys like Cody Rhodes, Wade Barret, Randy Orton even Chris Jericho and Sheamus don't compare to these 10 guys the guys who set the standard for wrestling in all styles.

And the fact that Chad put Cody in this is a joke there are the fact of the matter is the likes of Big Show and Kane are better draws then Rhodes at the moment.