WWE To Air Chris Benoit Footage On The WWE Network With Advisory Note

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I see ur point Action but what about other famous ppl who still get the love for their achievements despite a chequered personal life? OJ has been mentioned but the ppl like Michael Vick? To a lesser degree Robert Downey Jr for Ironman despite in the past being a notorious alcoholic and drug user? Half the ppl in bands are reckless alcoholics or drug users?

I'm not disagreeing with ur post but surely we can still appreciate the guys ability in ring?

Does reckless alcoholism compare to murdering your disabled son to you? Are those equally disagreeable things to do? And to answer your initial question about famous people who's career goes on despite doing shitty things, well that's easy. People are fucking stupid and obsessed with celebrity. There are a lot of mouth breathers in the world who suck celebrity dick left and right. That's why bottom of the barrel bullshit like TMZ exists. That's why these shitty reality TV shows are on every goddamn cable channel.

Now Michael Vick and OJ can go fuck themselves. One's a murderer and one found entertainment in abusing animals and forcing them to fight to the death. I never gave a fuck out of either of them anyway. OJ was pretty funny in Naked Gun, I'll give him that.

On RDJ, drug abuse and alcoholism are easy pitfalls for those with the money to afford those things. There's a lot of peer pressure for celebrities to party and live a certain life. It's seen as acceptable behavior. Not everyone falls for those pitfalls, but some do. I find Robert Downey Jr to be incredibly admirable in the 180 he's made in his life over the last decade.

Tell me where murdering your wife and child are seen as acceptable behavior by any stretch of the imagination? Hey fuck it though, the dude did neat suplexes. Yay child murder!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
action stop being such a fucking idiot. nobody posting in this thread is cool with child murder

Reactions: Cloud

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Does reckless alcoholism compare to murdering your disabled son to you? Are those equally disagreeable things to do? And to answer your initial question about famous people who's career goes on despite doing shitty things, well that's easy. People are fucking stupid and obsessed with celebrity. There are a lot of mouth breathers in the world who suck celebrity dick left and right. That's why bottom of the barrel bullshit like TMZ exists. That's why these shitty reality TV shows are on every goddamn cable channel.

Now Michael Vick and OJ can go fuck themselves. One's a murderer and one found entertainment in abusing animals and forcing them to fight to the death. I never gave a fuck out of either of them anyway. OJ was pretty funny in Naked Gun, I'll give him that.

On RDJ, drug abuse and alcoholism are easy pitfalls for those with the money to afford those things. There's a lot of peer pressure for celebrities to party and live a certain life. It's seen as acceptable behavior. Not everyone falls for those pitfalls, but some do. I find Robert Downey Jr to be incredibly admirable in the 180 he's made in his life over the last decade.

Tell me where murdering your wife and child are seen as acceptable behavior by any stretch of the imagination? Hey fuck it though, the dude did neat suplexes. Yay child murder!
LOL

What the fuck are you, a fucking pastor to the predecessors?

We all know what he did you fucking moron, stop putting common sense below your bullshit agenda. No one cares what you think about Benoit, and no one cares about your status on the ability to post benoit shit on WWEF.

I know you probably have 0 interest/cred in NCAA football but OJ simpson is still one of the greatest RB of all time, maybe you should shut the fuck up and change your argument you laughable asshole. Honestly, who gives a flying fuck about the opinion of some asshole who has no real opinion?

Dave Meltzer, throw out some sources the next time you want to cry murderer on some people who see that daily.

Reactions: Cloud

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Serious business!

Where did the bigot thing come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.