WWE To Air Chris Benoit Footage On The WWE Network With Advisory Note

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
About to lay out another pipebomb here :pipebomb:I am disgusted at this news of WWE putting matches of Chris Benoit on this WWE network this is totally wrong!!!!! WWE have erased him from memory for the last 7 years and now all of a sudden they have decided to show his matches on this new network WTF this is company suicide when the media get hold of this when the network is launched and available to see WWE will have bad press coming at their door. WWE putting this pre warning on content he appears in is only gonna draw attention to this and the company will get bad press cos it. Also WWE is clearly not thinking of the victims here Nancy, Daniel and also their families. Vince is a fucking idiot for allowing this and he only has himself to blame when the shit storm happens

Chris Beniot will forever be known as a murderer not a wrestler. I will not be involved in that network with him on it

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
About to lay out another pipebomb here :pipebomb:I am disgusted at this news of WWE putting matches of Chris Benoit on this WWE network this is totally wrong!!!!! WWE have erased him from memory for the last 7 years and now all of a sudden they have decided to show his matches on this new network WTF this is company suicide when the media get hold of this when the network is launched and available to see WWE will have bad press coming at their door. WWE putting this pre warning on content he appears in is only gonna draw attention to this and the company will get bad press cos it. Also WWE is clearly not thinking of the victims here Nancy, Daniel and also their families. Vince is a fucking idiot for allowing this and he only has himself to blame when the shit storm happens

Chris Beniot will forever be known as a murderer not a wrestler. I will not be involved in that network with him on it
So long bitch, dont let the door hit you on the way out :pipebomb:

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
He's definitely HoF material for the "fat cheeto-eating dweeb" demographic.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
The argument for the Chris Benoit camp always equals "Well he was good at his job, so it's ok that he's a child killer! Also I don't have any children and live alone and I like it that way!"

If he was a postman, "Well he delivered the mail really well, so I forgive that he choked his wife and small handicapped child to death! He sure delivered letters better than anyone."
I see ur point Action but what about other famous ppl who still get the love for their achievements despite a chequered personal life? OJ has been mentioned but the ppl like Michael Vick? To a lesser degree Robert Downey Jr for Ironman despite in the past being a notorious alcoholic and drug user? Half the ppl in bands are reckless alcoholics or drug users?

I'm not disagreeing with ur post but surely we can still appreciate the guys ability in ring?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I see ur point Action but what about other famous ppl who still get the love for their achievements despite a chequered personal life? OJ has been mentioned but the ppl like Michael Vick? To a lesser degree Robert Downey Jr for Ironman despite in the past being a notorious alcoholic and drug user? Half the ppl in bands are reckless alcoholics or drug users?

I'm not disagreeing with ur post but surely we can still appreciate the guys ability in ring?

Well, to be fair, none of those things are really as bad as killing your wife and child, especially what Michael Vick did. I never got the big deal about why dog fighting was so wrong.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Well, to be fair, none of those things are really as bad as killing your wife and child, especially what Michael Vick did. I never got the big deal about why dog fighting was so wrong.
Totally agree but I couldn't remember any thing as bad. I'm sure a quick Google search could resolve that.

Tbh I'm not defending what he did just that events such as WMXX should be still shown in all there glory,

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
because PETA whores and other organizations of the like believe thoroughly that animals are more valuable than people.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
because PETA whores and other organizations of the like believe thoroughly that animals are more valuable than people.
You wish you were worth as much as that parrot in the dentist office! Whoops, just fooq dropping more :pipebomb:

Reactions: Action Jackson

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
CM Punk once wore a Charles Manson face print t shirt when doing commentary a few years back when he was off injured. He had it under his blazer but you could still see it visibly. I cannot remember any complaints about it but wwe did nothing to stop him wearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.