WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs (2019) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
My god the negativity here is something else. The matches were all fine. The women's TLC match wasn't bad at all. There were a lot of great spots despite a few dull moments. I swear you guys just shit on everything.

Hey, you do you bro. You like it, you like it. Not everyone likes the shit. Hell, they had less than 9000 in attendance last night, So we are not alone.

Voice your opinion we voice ours.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
LOL never bring up the fact I was praising the Andrade/Carrillo, New Day/Revival and the Black/Murphy matches.

Nope......just try to use broad strokes because you didn't like my opinion.

Funny how that works.

I'm glad that you liked those matches. I just think you're shitting on the TLC match way too much and saying that the women shouldn't be in gimmick matches is even more ridiculous because the Sasha/Charlotte feud was incredible.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I'm glad that you liked those matches. I just think you're shitting on the TLC match way too much and saying that the women shouldn't be in gimmick matches is even more ridiculous because the Sasha/Charlotte feud was incredible.
And Sasha got injured during it...... :hmm

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And Owen Hart broke Stone Colds neck. What's your point?
One was an accident the other was people doing shit they shouldn't be doing....derrrr.

That stretch of Sasha Banks being inactive stems directly from that feud.

But hey.....let's compare apples to fruitcakes

Sabretooth

Reaction score
One was an accident the other was people doing shit they shouldn't be doing....derrrr.

That stretch of Sasha Banks being inactive stems directly from that feud.

But hey.....let's compare apples to fruitcakes

"Doing shit they shouldn't be doing" is literally an opinion based argument. Sasha and Charlotte get hurt wrestling very physical matches. Owen hurts Stone Cold doing a move where all he had to do was lift stone cold a little higher.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
"Doing shit they shouldn't be doing" is literally an opinion based argument. Sasha and Charlotte get hurt wrestling very physical matches. Owen hurts Stone Cold doing a move where all he had to do was lift stone cold a little higher.
Charlotte has never been hurt.....she's built for that.

5 foot nothing women who weigh 115 lbs are not.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Uhhhh yeah. :rolleyes:

Look man i understand if you didn't like the match. I get it. But saying the women shouldn't be in those matches because of their size is such a flawed argument. Male wrestlers get injured all the time. It's part of the business. If male wrestlers never got injured then maybe your argument would have some merit but it doesn't.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I said on facebook the Miz and Bray much sucked and some guy responded with a 'good try, girl' GIF, like, really buddy? That match was so fucking underwhelming, what the hell were you watching? I am a fan of Bray/The Fiend, that match was so uneventful. Oh, hahahahaha, he is laughing at pain, hahahahhahaaha, great match, is that what I am supposed to say? Fucking awful PPV in general, but, I expected more out of that match. I enjoyed Andrade and Humberto pre-show, Black and Murphy, even the Revival and the New Day was pretty good, but, the rest was straight up smelly garbage.

Reactions: Deezy

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
That PPV was disappointing.

I'm still mad at the outcome of Roman vs Corbin. Everything was leading up to Roman winning but they went with Corbin cheating with 5 million people helping him? MEH.

Rusev vs Lashley was disappointing too with another wrong winner.

Main event was a mess. I hope Kairi's ok.

Bray vs Miz was absolutely meh. I was glad there was no red lighting but non Fiend Bray is bleh. Daniel Bryan returning was cool and I like that he cut his hair and beard.

Everything else was fine.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Lashley and Rusev was just as I expected, trash. I can't wait until that terrible feud that no one cares about is over and done with, I don't get why they even did it in the first place, it's been cringe as balls since day one. No one cares about Lashley and no one cares about Lana. People only like Rusev. This storyline just keeps going nowhere.

SPCDRI

Reaction score
They keep booking women in hardcore matches like cage matches and TLC matches and streetfights, then get mystified when they are always getting concussed and injured. Sasha Banks is routinely injured in matches like that. They book her at 115 pounds, the same weight they book Kairi Sane at. Just so we are clear as to how ridiculous of a weight that is for a professional wrestler to bump in long hardcore matches at, Hornswoggle was booked at 140! HORNSWOGGLE.
They need to find out how to do a lot more smoke and mirrors here, because every other match they run like this, somebody gets concussed or otherwise injured, because they're too damn small.