WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs (2019) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Mia Yim did a fall towards the outside of the ring.

That match was sloppy from jump street.....just because you a fan of the people in it, doesn't make my surmise of it any less valid.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Mia Yim did a fall towards the outside of the ring.

That match was sloppy from jump street.....just because you a fan of the people in it, doesn't make my surmise of it any less valid.

Mia Yim took a far bigger bump than what we've seen in the women's TLC matches the last couple years at this event.

And I never contradicted what you said about the match did I? I think it's funny how persistent you were that the match was gonna bomb before it ever started and then you double post afterwards to talk about how shitty you thought it was. That's all that was.

Reactions: Sabretooth

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I fell a sleep earlier during show.

I’m up to when Daniel just returned now. He looks so damn young this way. Lol. Been a decent show. So far best match has been Black vs Murphy. I don’t see my opinion changing before the end of this.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Show wasn’t that bad imo, pretty decent. I might be in the minority but I thought Miz v Bray was a lot of fun, I dunno I just really liked it for what it was. I’m digging the new look for Bryan, I popped for him coming out.

Andrade vs Humberto in the kick off was really good as was Black vs Murphy and the SD tag team titles match. Main event was fun but poor Kairi took a beating in there, she could barely do anything. I think it was that spot where Becky and Charlotte are tossing the monitors and one of them clocks Kairi in the dome.

Last edited:

SPCDRI

Reaction score
I thought the show was going to be better based on the strength of the pre-show but not having 6 of the major titles defended (both men's heavyweight championships, both women's singles championships, both men's midcard belts) did get to me and make me think I was just watching a RAW or Smackdown.

So, all the no-selling and stiffing from Charlotte and women acting recklessly in another hardcore match got another woman injured badly, woah, what a surprise. I hope the Kabuki Warriors don't get punished for being cheered and for "getting the Golden Girls booed" because they did that themselves. That entire match was a big, fat, dangerous BOTCHAMANIA.
I'm not just a member of the He Man Woman's Hater Club...I'm the president...NO MORE WOMEN IN MAIN EVENTS. THEY ARE NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Really wanted to watch the TLC match but after seeing the gifs and reading about Kairi getting concussed and then Charlotte still fucking her up, I don't know if I should.

Sir Linko

Kiss his ring.
Reaction score
Website
nockingpointwines.com
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
I didn't watch the first hour because I had to work and I hear it was the best part of the show. So that's annoying. The last 2 hours were pretty poor. Miz's most important match of his life because the Fiend was in his Daughter's room. The Miz also doesn't have any fire in his heart before or during the match. Gets double tapped, then Bryan comes out, and basically kills Bray Wyatt with 2 knees. Miz is a super geek and Bryan's knee is made of solid granite. Bryan looks good tho and I'm glad he's back.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Sounds like I didn't miss anything. Honestly forgot it was on.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Mia Yim took a far bigger bump than what we've seen in the women's TLC matches the last couple years at this event.

And I never contradicted what you said about the match did I? I think it's funny how persistent you were that the match was gonna bomb before it ever started and then you double post afterwards to talk about how shitty you thought it was. That's all that was.
I was just stating it was going to be tough to get that crowd back after those two shit matches before that one.......don't blame me for being right.

Not to mention how much of a cluster fuck it turned out to be.

Stop booking the women in these gimmick matches......it's just basic physics.

You got one who is 6 feet weighing what? 150? Tossing around girls who are 4'10" weighing 80 lbs soaking wet holding a dumb bell......yeah of course someone was going to get fucked up.

This forced "we can do what the guys can do" shit is just plain stupid.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I was just stating it was going to be tough to get that crowd back after those two shit matches before that one.......don't blame me for being right.

Not to mention how much of a cluster fuck it turned out to be.

Stop booking the women in these gimmick matches......it's just basic physics.

You got one who is 6 feet weighing what? 150? Tossing around girls who are 4'10" weighing 80 lbs soaking wet holding a dumb bell......yeah of course someone was going to get fucked up.

This forced "we can do what the guys can do" shit is just plain stupid.

When I say that, i get called names. I agree with you.

Reactions: Deezy

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Like Cena say, "Real Recognize Real"

Reactions: Deezy

Sabretooth

Reaction score
My god the negativity here is something else. The matches were all fine. The women's TLC match wasn't bad at all. There were a lot of great spots despite a few dull moments. I swear you guys just shit on everything.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
LOL never bring up the fact I was praising the Andrade/Carrillo, New Day/Revival and the Black/Murphy matches.

Nope......just try to use broad strokes because you didn't like my opinion.

Funny how that works.