WWE Surveys Fans On 2014 Main Event Stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wonder who got to participate in this survey?

Keep Punk and Bryan because they're so over, phase Cena and Orton out and use their "star power" to make new stars. I'm sure Daniel Bryan will play the "likable underdog babyface" better than Cena ever did for a few years before Sami Zayn takes over. It's time to focus on the 30 and younger crowd and they do seem to be doing that. Thank goodness.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
take it a step further and ax the US Title. Not only does this force WWE to book feuds with something behind them other than "i wantz ta belt!' it adds prestige to both the WWE and IC title and gives more incentive to properly book the tag team division. Less is definitely more when it comes to championship belts in wrestling.

Of course less is more but I'd still prefer to keep the US Title. The majority of the roster is in the midcard and there's more than enough people you can use to properly book two singles championships there. I said this in another thread but we got equally (or almost equally) good feuds with both the Intercontinental and European Titles back in the Attitude Era as well as with the United States and Television Championships in WCW and can do so again.

If they do decide to eventually unify them, it could end up being a good undercard match for Wrestlemania XXX.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
there is 0 chance fan's said ADR. I am an ADR mark and i know from actually enjoying his matches how much people like/hate him. They do neither, most people don't give a flying fuck about him.

If Hunico stays as cara (you can hear him talking english lol ffs) I think Cara has a good chance in the US/IC title scene next year. Fandango is great, they have done shit to develop him.

And as far as Barrett goes, no, sorry, no one outside of the UKfags care about the dude. His gimmick went from decent, to bad, to worse, to generic rip off that can't get heat or a pop. He is as good as dead in the WWE.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
And as far as Barrett goes, no, sorry, no one outside of the UKfags care about the dude. His gimmick went from decent, to bad, to worse, to generic rip off that can't get heat or a pop. He is as good as dead in the WWE.

Nice bait smurf.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Barrett is the third best speaker in WWE behind Heyman and maybe Wyatt.

Don't @ me.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Don't @ me.
I'll just reply then. Lol Barrett is dogshit. Chickenshitbullshit > Barrett.

Brooklyn Brawler is more exciting than Bad News Barrett. What was Barrett before, oh that's right, missing? Who cared.

Nick

Reaction score
Why do UK'Fags get so butthurt whenever somebody makes fun of someone from the UK? How much pride do they have in guys who have NEVER managed to get over? Barrett, McIntyre, Regal - all were good but boring because they couldn't get over. Well, I'll exclude regal because I loved his runs were he was actually somewhat over.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Don't @ me.
He is a good speaker but that is it. not top 3 either, probably top 10

he is like the UK version of the Miz but with a slightly less Blue look on his face