WWE Surveys Fans On 2014 Main Event Stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I hope Orton got NO votes lol. From champion to nothing thats what he deserves. :henry:

I don't mind him challenging here and there for the world title but he could be used to help prop up the stature of the IC Championship IMO. A former world champion and huge star like him wearing the IC gold would do wonders for the title.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I don't mind him challenging here and there for the world title but he could be used to help prop up the stature of the IC Championship IMO. A former world champion and huge star like him wearing the IC gold would do wonders for the title.
Me likey

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Good point too, maybe all the undercard belts (well US is the only other) will get more attention now as bigger stars end up with them

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Good point too, maybe all the undercard belts (well US is the only other) will get more attention now as bigger stars end up with them

That's my thinking. With one less championship to book for, that makes the divisions for all the singles titles (WWE, IC, US) a little bit stronger. Guys like Orton, Sheamus, Del Rio, even Mark Henry can now add to the competition for the Intercontinental and United States Championships instead of just the WHC.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I'm not just saying this because I am a mark of his but I truly think next year is the year we get a real Daniel Bryan run. After 2 years of chasing the title to have it ripped away, he will come back for it. He has plenty of momentum coming out of the Slammys.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm not just saying this because I am a mark of his but I truly think next year is the year we get a real Daniel Bryan run. After 2 years of chasing the title to have it ripped away, he will come back for it. He has plenty of momentum coming out of the Slammys.
Ya, the crowd on RAW this week was amazing with the Daniel Bryan and YES! chants lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That's my thinking. With one less championship to book for, that makes the divisions for all the singles titles (WWE, IC, US) a little bit stronger. Guys like Orton, Sheamus, Del Rio, even Mark Henry can now add to the competition for the Intercontinental and United States Championships instead of just the WHC.
take it a step further and ax the US Title. Not only does this force WWE to book feuds with something behind them other than "i wantz ta belt!' it adds prestige to both the WWE and IC title and gives more incentive to properly book the tag team division. Less is definitely more when it comes to championship belts in wrestling.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
take it a step further and ax the US Title. Not only does this force WWE to book feuds with something behind them other than "i wantz ta belt!' it adds prestige to both the WWE and IC title and gives more incentive to properly book the tag team division. Less is definitely more when it comes to championship belts in wrestling.
Back to the original belt lineup basically

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Now now I wouldn't go THAT far. Sometimes they be nice to look at
I didn't say get rid of women in wrestling. They can be used for valets, girlfriend angles, backstage interviewers, perhaps even ring announcers, ect.

Just not wrestling. Women's wrestling doesn't draw and nobody gives a fuck about it. End the charade