WWE Superstar Biographies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

i read abit of jericho's book & what i read was pretty good i'm going to get it

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Well... I heard jericho's book bombed at the box office, so it must not be good, either that or its Good but boring, like those shitty long historical Elizibeth 1st kinds of movies...the ones that usually get good critical review,and win acadamey awards, but noone cares cause its so boring....ka'ka..ka'ka.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I have finished reading Jerichos book now and I must tell you all, that even though I may be biased, I thought that the book was very good. It had so many funny parts in it along with telling the story of how he acheived his dream of making it to the WWE. I also read Batistas book, and it wasn't horrible. If you are looking for a book with an actual story to it then you won't like it. It did have some funny parts in where I really did LOL. But, at the same time it got on my nerves because all it basically was is a story on how he basically got into the business on looks alone, with no knowledge of the business what so ever and even he himself admits he really had no idea what he was doing. OMG I'm sure none of us noticed that >_>. It's another in the same league as The Rock Says. Good for laughs, but no substance. Still no luck finding Bret Harts book though.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I read a Lions tale by chris jericho i would love to read all those other books but i the book stores around me dont have them.

monkeystyle

Reaction score