WWE Still Leaving Benoit Out

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
oh wow text messages. If I'm not mistakn wasn't some sent from Nancy's phone also...after she died...OMG SHE MUST HAVE DID IT.

Anyone can send a text you dummy. I could get my dad's phone right now send a message saying I robbed someone...so I guess that means my dad robbed someone.

Yes, but he was texting when he was reportedly "away" from his house as well. How about responding to the fact that he was even able to leave his house? Why would the people doing it let him leave the house, and why wouldn't he return with the police? As far as he was aware by that point, his son could have been dead.

LKP

Perhaps it was Randy orton, remember what he said on raw he has that violent disorder thingy. IED i think it was.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yes, but he was texting when he was reportedly "away" from his house as well. How about responding to the fact that he was even able to leave his house? Why would the people doing it let him leave the house, and why wouldn't he return with the police? As far as he was aware by that point, his son could have been dead.

I said he was gone when it all happend. Not they let him leave. Damnit learn to read. I said he came home after the other two was killed. :smh

noumenon

This thread is getting crazy... enough talk about OJ............uh...Benoit.

Listen, the guy killed his family and committed suicide, there's no doubt about it. Leave this shit in the past and off "family" entertainment where it belongs.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This thread is getting crazy... enough talk about OJ............uh...Benoit.

Listen, the guy killed his family and committed suicide, there's no doubt about it. Leave this shit in the past and off "family" entertainment where it belongs.

the only thing there is no doubt about is there is no where near enough proof.

noumenon

......he strangled his wife..........and son............. then looped over 100 pounds of weight around his neck and killed himself.
There was no sign of forced entry in the house, no other DNA. Did you see the size of Benoit? Do you really believe any normal guy could hold him down while they killed his wife, son and him without the slightest sign of a stuggle?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If a door is unlocked and someone comes in you ain't gotta force entrance. You just walk right in. Maybe they have gloves and other way to hide there DNA.

I mean I'm not saying he didn't do it. I'm just saying what if he didn't and he is getting hated for noting and will be remember for something he didn't even do.

taikimoto

Reaction score
Not only did Benoit kill his family and his legacy.His timing fucked up
McMahons limo explosion storyline. Which must of pissed Vince off even more.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Something tells me the only reason their "erasing" Benoit from history is because they want to distance themselves from the controversy of what happened. Wrestling already has a bad enough image in the media and the Benoit tragedy only exacerbated it.

LadyHotrod

Not only did Benoit kill his family and his legacy.His timing fucked up
McMahons limo explosion storyline. Which must of pissed Vince off even more.

Yeah, I'm sure that Vince is so cold hearted that he didn't care that a bunch of people died but was angry that his story was messed up because of it.

:rolleyes:

noumenon

LMFAO....AND THEN PAUL LONDON HAD TO LAUGH! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? First murder/suicides...now laughter.....my god.

Kizza

And people still can't get over the fact of the murder and appreciate the fine wrestler that he was.

Airfixx

Who shot Kurt Cobain? ;o]

Serioulsy though, ON TOPIC, I don't see WWE using ANY footage featuring Benoit unless they have a desperate need for a certain type of shot/clip of another guy which can only be found in a match against Benoit..... Which isn't very likely. WWE have managed to not give us sight nor sound of Randy Savage since about 1994!

@ Whoever it was that said they want Benoit on DVD... You can buy virually every PPV he appeared in on DVD. There's also the 'Hard Knocks' documentary. If you're talking one of the E's 3-disc best of jobs, you're living in dreamland!

Something tells me the only reason their "erasing" Benoit from history is because they want to distance themselves from the controversy of what happened. Wrestling already has a bad enough image in the media and the Benoit tragedy only exacerbated it.

That "something" you mention would most likely be rational thought.... A joy to behold when it's in action! :y: