WWE Smackdown Discussion (August 30, 2011)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
This is why ending the brand split sucks. So many guys are about to get lost in the shuffle.

Exactly but I wasn't sure if RAW stars are all allowed on SD? I feel so bad for Drew McIntyre. Not on his bandwagon but the guy does have a lot of talent and played his gimmick well. He is a jobber now.

Hearing that nWo music is so fuckin amazing. Nash pwns. Idk why everyone hates on him.

Yeah, fuck that. I've always been for life. I always will be minus when Hogan isn't his Hollywood persona.

That poll result was absolutely absurd. Christian has been buried already and if he loses, he's fucked. I'm sick of Orton. He will always be a top star no matter what, let Christian get a chance and make him cemented as one of your top guys. Sick of this bullshit. If you really don't want Orton to lose clean get Tomko or Brodus Clay to interfere. Fucking christ. Still pissed after that epic big speech before SS that Christian gave which made him look so confident only to get buried.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Exactly but I wasn't sure if RAW stars are all allowed on SD? I feel so bad for Drew McIntyre. Not on his bandwagon but the guy does have a lot of talent and played his gimmick well. He is a jobber now.

I like Drew. That match he had on Raw with (can't remember at all) a month or two ago was fucking great. It was a US title match.

nation

Reaction score
Fucking Bret Hard praises him and he still doesn't even get on TV.

Watching any Christian vs. Orton match makes me depressed ):

I already am but still.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Drew McIntyres IC reign and then that work he did in the EC match earlier this year should of guarenteed a Main Event spot for him. WWE is losing their minds. And that is pretty fucking stupid that there wass no Cody Rhodes tonight. Wouldve loved to see a live promo from him

nation

Reaction score
It hurts the match too. Everyone knows Orton is winning.

Axis

Reaction score
Did Drew have any memorable IC Title matches?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Bret Hart was 100% right when he called Randy Orton the new Excellence of Excecution. The guy is flawless in the ring. Fuckin love it.

Axis

Reaction score
BTW I would have come earlier if I knew we were having a Live Discussion Thread :/

Axis

Reaction score
Nice counter into the reverse DDT

nation

Reaction score
Sigh, this is too depressing. Orton will just catch Christian jumping from the cage in an RKO or something. Fuck

Axis

Reaction score
I like that Christian has taken it upon himself to point out that the Spear really shouldn't win matches

Axis

Reaction score
And a "THIS IS AWESOME" chant ruins it

Axis

Reaction score
HAHA Christian faking the springboard crossbody to his advantage