WWE Smackdown Discussion (August 30, 2011)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
looks like they're really doing real Sin Cara vs. fake Sin Cara.

nation

Reaction score
What the fuck?

Yeah, I think this is Hunico. He looks greener in the ring, not worse, he actually wrestles the american style better but he seems a bit more greener.

Looks like they are setting up for Mistico vs. Hunico?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
LMAO at Kofi comparing them to Demolition, LOD, and the Rockers..He needs to go fall off a cliff already.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'd watch that. They need to give Mistico someone he can work with. I was kinda looking forward to him vs Del Rio for that reason.

nation

Reaction score
Bryan is obviously paying his dues but this is too much. He's pretty much labeled as the best submission guy on your roster and he taps out to Del Rio twice, loses to Barrett after he was on the verge of jobbing, loses to Christian which Christian needed but still and now a loss to Sin Cara.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
This smackdown has been pretty good so far, definately feels ALOT different than watching the Friday night taped and edited versions. You can tell how badly edited the show gets my airtime on Friday.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What the fuck?

Yeah, I think this is Hunico. He looks greener in the ring, not worse, he actually wrestles the american style better but he seems a bit more greener.

Hunico's been in FCW for a while now so it stands to reason. No idea why they wouldn't send Mistico there too until he learned english at the very least.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Bryan is obviously paying his dues but this is too much. He's pretty much labeled as the best submission guy on your roster and he taps out to Del Rio twice, loses to Barrett after he was on the verge of jobbing, loses to Christian which Christian needed but still and now a loss to Sin Cara.

I agree, but he's looked good in all his matches, especially the ones with Del Rio and he has what amounts to a pretty much guaranteed title reign.

nation

Reaction score
The divas division hasn't been in any form of good shape since like 2007 but this is really bad. The only divas left with good talent are Natalya and Beth Phoenix so pairing them up together is pretty much the only thing you can do but long term there is no hope for the division. Stratus, Lita, Mickie, Melina, Gail Kim, are all gone and the divas today just can't work. Maryse is literally one of the most talented divas in the division which isn't a knock on her since she works better than pretty much everyone besides Beth, Natalya and Layla but shit, the division looks horrible if she is one of your best talents.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You know what? I was kinda annoyed that HHH/Punk was coming up so soon but I'm really looking forward to it now.