WWE Signs Dragon Gate USA Star

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swinny

Reaction score
WWE Signs Dragon Gate USA Star Brodie Lee

PWTorch.com is reporting that independent wrestler Brodie Lee has signed a WWE developmental deal. Lee has primarily worked for Chikara, Dragon Gate, Dragon Gate USA and Evolve Wrestling.

WNS

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Awesome, awesome, awesome news, Brodie is a beast. Couldn't be happier for him.

Hook

REDRUM
Reaction score
OMG!!!!! Yes! WOW awesome didn't know they were looking at him but he is fantastic! Loved him since Cheech and Cloudy he's a great big guy.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
This is great news. I also didn't know they were even looking at him but man, I'm happy for the guy. He's all kinds of awesome.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
This is a shocker to say the least. I love Brodie though, the dude is the definition of a southern brawler, right up there with Necro and The Briscoes. Best of luck to him.

Castiel

Reaction score
YES! I've been wanting this for a very long time, he's perfect for the E! It comes as a surprise since the last I heard the DGUSA star they were looking at was Sami Callihan though. Lol