WWE Signs 2 Indy Stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
PWInsider.com has confirmed that WWE has signed British star PAC, who had been working for Dragon Gate in Japan and DGUSA here in the States. Billed as the "Man that Gravity Forgot", he is a hell of a flier. This is a great signing.

As I discussed during the TNA Destination X Post-Game show, Sara del Rey, One of the top female stars in the world has been offered a WWE deal and is currently undergoing her pre-signing medical testing.
Del Rey was one of the showcase talents for SHIMMER's Women Wrestling and had strong showings and run in both CHIKARA and Ring of Honor.

From a wrestling standpoint, the company couldn't have looked to sign a stronger female talent.

Credit to PWInsider for both articles.

I'm more excited / sad for the Del Rey signing then PAC. I get the feeling CHIKARA knew this was coming and that's why she's booked to face Eddie Kingston for the Grand Championship so soon. She can run with the guys no problem, she should be able to own any divas!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
PAC is a great signing, but I worry his wings will be pretty heavily clipped to suit WWE's style. Still, the thought of seeing PAC vs. Punk, PAC vs. Bryan and PAC vs. Christian is more than enough to make me think this is a good idea.

As far as Del Ray goes, I don't know what to think right now. She doesn't really fit the "diva" mold, but then again neither does Kharma, so maybe WWE is really interested in doing something new. One things for sure, all you AJ lovers better get your fill of your precious "crazy chick" right now, because if she goes up against Del Ray, that pretty face is going to be smashed to bits. Let's hear it for hard hitting women!

Castiel

Reaction score
Just think about it, we could one day see Kharma vs Del Rey in a WWE ring. It's like the female Punk vs Bryan. Lol, she could do wonders for the divas division, her and the girls of NXT are all pretty great wrestlers that make me enjoy female wrestling like the KO's tend to do. It's odd that they sign Del Rey only like a week after I started to notice she's actually pretty attractive.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Woke up around noon, saw WWE had signed Death Rey, YES!d for about 10 minutes.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Holy shit, Del Rey in WWE? This is fucking brilliant news, Triple H is winning me over as head of talent more and more every day.

Just to add to the Indy signings, word on the street is that Johnny Gargano & Mercedes Martinez could be on the way to Titan Towers soon too.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Need Cheerleader Melissa as well.

Starlight

^^AGREE. This is the greatest news I've heard all day.

Castiel

Reaction score
Holy shit, Del Rey in WWE? This is fucking brilliant news, Triple H is winning me over as head of talent more and more every day.

Just to add to the Indy signings, word on the street is that Johnny Gargano & Mercedes Martinez could be on the way to Titan Towers soon too.

Gargano? Seriously? Wow! That would be crazy.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Gargano? Seriously? Wow! That would be crazy.

His DG:USA is up in the next couple of months, and apparently there's interest from WWE. He did have a tryout not long ago, and I seem to recall him acting as a security guard during one show.

IWC scuttlebutt of course, so take it for what it's worth.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Gargano has been tried out a couple of times, and this is as advantageous a time as any to sign him, so I'm not ruling that out for a moment. On the flip side, I don't figure PAC will have such an awesome run with the company, while I have faith in Del Rey.