• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Royal Rumble 2016 Discussion Thread

Somebody other than Roman/Brock/Jericho/Bray to win plz. I like the "anyone can get it" feel this rumble has. They should play on that. I don't even care if it's clean (probably not), but someone that commentary isn't even looking at should go over this time.

Lover Boy

Certified
Loving the fact that the Rumble match is now for the World Title, that honestly increases the appeal of watching this PPV to me. Haven't been watching a lot lately but from what I hear Triple H vs Roman Reigns is the talked about Main Event for Mania which would mean Roman retains and Triple H just somehow inserts himself into that match I guess.

Postman Dave

I'll be watching (yay!) but I'll stick to the repeat on the Network. No chance of 1am starts with current WWE.

Down for a delayed LD like last year if anyone is interested.

Sabretooth

Card updated. Wwe turned this into night of champions as every title is on the line. Looks like a good show. Definitely watchable. Let's hope wwe doesn't screw it up but why would they do that? :wink:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I'll be watching (yay!) but I'll stick to the repeat on the Network. No chance of 1am starts with current WWE.

Down for a delayed LD like last year if anyone is interested.
I am down with it. I work 11-11 this weekend wont be able to watch til like Tuesday at the earliest.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Dale

Super Moderator
Guess i'll give this a watch given it's the Rumble, first event in about 6 months or somewhere along those lines.