WWE Removes Video Of Ryback Botching “Shell Shocked” On Paul Heyman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

badgood_King

Jobber
Reaction score
And how many times has Punk botched his finisher? :dawg:

Punk fans should never bring up the botched finisher argument.

:pity1:

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
badgood_King said:

:dawg: I actually forget this. CM Punk botches the GTS so much though, that's it's just normal to everyone, so everybody forgets it.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Have to admit Punk has botched and made his GTS look like shit quite a few times.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
badgood_King said:

Punk >>> Ryback :pity:

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Punk >>> Ryback :pity:

I guess my other account was hacked couldn't logg into it...

Anywho like i said Cm punk botches his finisher WAYYY to often to be considered the best in the world.

The GTS consists of him lifting his opponent on his shoulder and giving them just a slight push off and lifting his knee up.

How on earth could somebody botch such a simple move is beyond me. Kenta has never botched the GTS not once.

I can name a few hundred times when Punk has botched it he pretty much botched it in all of his PPV matches against Cena.

Until he stops botching his finisher

Ryback>>>>Punk :boss:

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah Punk's finisher is too big for him. Punk isn't really the biggest of guys so he probably struggles with that move on the majority of the roster. I much prefer his high kick to his GTS.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Goodbad_Jester said:
I guess my other account was hacked couldn't logg into it...

Anywho like i said Cm punk botches his finisher WAYYY to often to be considered the best in the world.

The GTS consists of him lifting his opponent on his shoulder and giving them just a slight push off and lifting his knee up.

How on earth could somebody botch such a simple move is beyond me. Kenta has never botched the GTS not once.

I can name a few hundred times when Punk has botched it he pretty much botched it in all of his PPV matches against Cena.

Until he stops botching his finisher

Ryback>>>>Punk :boss:

Boo Hoo everyone botches. This isn't about botching but rather on how boring and lame Ryfag is.

Reaction score
Farrrooq Garrett Bischoff said:
:dawg: I actually forget this. CM Punk botches the GTS so much though, that's it's just normal to everyone, so everybody forgets it.

Thank you somebody with some damn sense around here.

It's bad when your WWE champion botches his finisher so much it becomes the norm :upset:

CM Punk said:
Boo Hoo everyone botches. This isn't about botching but rather on how boring and lame Ryfag is.

:vince:

Everyone botches? LOL lets say if this were Kofi or maybe erm R truth...don't ask it's simple why i use these two.

If they botch anything the entire IWC is down their throats.

But when Punk CONSTANTLY botches his finisher it's fine ''Everybody botches''

God you Punk marks are delusional and offensive fan boys.

Punk isn't too entertaining himself ratings and PPV buy rates prove this and don't tell me ratings don't matter.

That's bullshit that's how Vince makes his money if people aren't watching at home on t.v. The network drops the show.

Ryfag? Ok how about this Cm botch...eye for an eye :obama:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Then don't talk shit about Ryback botching. Honestly, you started talking great shit about him for botching this move, but when someone pointed out that CM Punk botches you dropped it because there was no way to defend it. This Ryback hate is just stupid, yes he isn't the greatest, but it's something different. Perhaps you would be happy with CM Punk/Cena forever and ever then?