WWE Removes Video Of Ryback Botching “Shell Shocked” On Paul Heyman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm one who gives Ryback shit, but to be fair, I give him shit because he annoys the piss out of me. So some of what I say may be facetious.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Goodbad_Jester said:
Thank you somebody with some damn sense around here.

It's bad when your WWE champion botches his finisher so much it becomes the norm :upset:

:vince:

Everyone botches? LOL lets say if this were Kofi or maybe erm R truth...don't ask it's simple why i use these two.

If they botch anything the entire IWC is down their throats.

But when Punk CONSTANTLY botches his finisher it's fine ''Everybody botches''

God you Punk marks are delusional and offensive fan boys.

Punk isn't too entertaining himself ratings and PPV buy rates prove this and don't tell me ratings don't matter.

That's bullshit that's how Vince makes his money if people aren't watching at home on t.v. The network drops the show.

Ryfag? Ok how about this Cm botch...eye for an eye :obama:

Funny you think I'm a CM Punk Mark. Christian > CM Punk. I'm just a guy who hates the living hell out of Ryfag. Look at you trying to protect Goldberg 2.0 :haha: Such a mark.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
dethfvk said:
I'm one who gives Ryback shit, but to be fair, I give him shit because he annoys the piss out of me. So some of what I say may be facetious.

This.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Haha Goldberg sucks a** though. Him saying he's offended at the caparison is like calling the kettle black. Shut up Goldberg. You sucked just as much, if not more.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
Haha Goldberg sucks a** though. Him saying he's offended at the caparison is like calling the kettle black. Shut up Goldberg. You sucked just as much, if not more.

Corner. NOW!:bury:

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Funny you think I'm a CM Punk Mark. Christian > CM Punk. I'm just a guy who hates the living hell out of Ryfag. Look at you trying to protect Goldberg 2.0 :haha: Such a mark.

You're not a cm botch snark yet you have him as your avatar :isee:

If anybody is a defensive :troll: here it's you. You quoted me because i dared to speak ill of that skinny fat ass.

Please stop contradicting yourself it's not a good look snarky mark

:boss1:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Goodbad_Jester said:
You're not a cm botch snark yet you have him as your avatar :isee:

If anybody is a defensive :troll: here it's you. You quoted me because i dared to speak ill of that skinny fat ass.

Please stop contradicting yourself it's not a good look snarky mark

:boss1:

He's my avatar. OMGZ I LUVS HIM, BITW PIPEBOMB. Yeah he's my avatar and? I've changed my avatar multiple times, you just sound like a dumbass right now. So you hate CM Punk, congrats so do millions of others. People have opinions and I can respect that, I'm not trying to get anyone to be a Punk fan. But as of right now, all you've done is mention CM Punk including a status about him. So I'm gonna ask you now, are you here to talk about wrestling or your hatred on CM Botch?

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
He's my avatar. OMGZ I LUVS HIM, BITW PIPEBOMB. Yeah he's my avatar and? I've changed my avatar multiple times, you just sound like a dumbass right now. So you hate CM Punk, congrats so do millions of others. People have opinions and I can respect that, I'm not trying to get anyone to be a Punk fan. But as of right now, all you've done is mention CM Punk including a status about him. So I'm gonna ask you now, are you here to talk about wrestling or your hatred on CM Botch?

Somebody is mad...dumb ass now that isn't nice at all. :shock:

I would go back and forth with you but alas i don't like to feed trolls...maybe to Ryback sure. :lol1:

Oh stalking me are we? :obama:

In closing :umad:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Goodbad_Jester said:
Somebody is mad...dumb ass now that isn't nice at all. :shock:

I would go back and forth with you but alas i don't like to feed trolls...maybe to Ryback sure. :lol1:

Oh stalking me are we? :obama:

In closing :umad:

Define stalking to me please, I'm too sloppy on the internet. Keep on botching the word.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
What's with all the smileys in this thread