WWE Releases Top NXT Wrestler from Developmental Deall, But Lets Talk About Ice Cream

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
oh, I cook my own meth. I assumed that's what everyone did since the whole breaking bad fad

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'll try that,it's probably gonna be difficult to acquire some methylmine though. Where do you get your's?

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
oh, I cook my own meth. I assumed that's what everyone did since the whole breaking bad fad
Nahhh, I tried not to fall into the fad and start cooking on my own. Plus, the_hoff does not have the time to cook meth. He only has time for consuming large quantities of meth, and then coming here, gracing you all with my presence. :bully: <---the hoff on meth

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He clearly had no dedication to the job by not wanting to work out and to build up his look. WWE doesnt need lazy talent like that
How comes you're praising the fuck out of him in the TNA section and in here you're slagging him off?

Reactions: DK JAMES

TKK

Reaction score
Having a look is a big part of today's wrestling game. Back in the days of Harley Races etc. most people were kayfabed so the guys didn't have to be jacked as fuck as long as they were tough. Not saying that every WWE wrestler should be a muscle bound freak but I see why they would want that. Ohno never looked like a threat in NXT - his build wck as shitty and his promo (though entertaining) don't come off as threatening. Then again, they started Punk as a Thai boxer when the dude still can't throw a decent high kick so I don't know.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Having a look is a big part of today's wrestling game. Back in the days of Harley Races etc. most people were kayfabed so the guys didn't have to be jacked as fuck as long as they were tough. Not saying that every WWE wrestler should be a muscle bound freak but I see why they would want that. Ohno never looked like a threat in NXT - his build wck as shitty and his promo (though entertaining) don't come off as threatening. Then again, they started Punk as a Thai boxer when the dude still can't throw a decent high kick so I don't know.
The look clearly doesn't mean too much or fags like Punk and DB wouldn't have rockets on their back.

and Punk still can't throw a high kick to save his life.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I watched the ep of breaking bad last night where TINY SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED BB STOP READING Pinkman goes to get his money from those two meth heads and the lady meth head winds up squishing the male meth heads melon with an atm machine. good times.

but yea, she looks so gross

very similar to a zombie

76fc0e16f5232d45ff21f87e26c1ea7a.jpg

and Skinny Pete got robbed by those pussies. I would have kicked the knife out of his hand and followed it up with a straight right down the pipe. Then a back elbow to his old ladies throat.

Reactions: Rogue

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I watched the ep of breaking bad last night where TINY SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED BB STOP READING Pinkman goes to get his money from those two meth heads and the lady meth head winds up squishing the male meth heads melon with an atm machine. good times.

but yea, she looks so gross

very similar to a zombie

76fc0e16f5232d45ff21f87e26c1ea7a.jpg

and Skinny Pete got robbed by those pussies. I would have kicked the knife out of his hand and followed it up with a straight right down the pipe. Then a back elbow to his old ladies throat.
I wouldnt touch either of those gross people. They really did the real life meth heads quite well, it's always so gross to see what people will do to themselves for a messed up high.

It's like taking certain drugs makes people look at the shower and just say "fuck it."