WWE releases Charlie Haas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

On the one hand, I'd like to see Haas over in TNA, especially if they teamed him up with Kurt Angle in some capacity. On the other hand, the guy is 37. I'd rather that spot go to somebody younger with an amateur wrestling background, like Chad Collyer or Tim Donst.

seX-Power

I'd like to see that and I'm sure alot of the real wrestling fans would enjoy that but I have the feeling that fans at the iMpact Zone would start the "Boring" chants...

The impact zone will chant what they are paid to chant.

Kaz

Reaction score
In all hoensty I thought he was gone long ago.

Yeah I sort of assumed he was gone a while ago also, this does not shock me in the least and I dont care at all. I liked Haas but this really affects nothing when it comes to WWE.

Great One

On the one hand, I'd like to see Haas over in TNA, especially if they teamed him up with Kurt Angle in some capacity. On the other hand, the guy is 37. I'd rather that spot go to somebody younger with an amateur wrestling background, like Chad Collyer or Tim Donst.
Exactly what was the first thing I looked at. He's pretty damn old, I really can't see him being of any use, which is sad, but whatever. They picked up OJ and Morley, so they'll probably pick him up too.

LKP

If tna get another show like global impact but make it 2 hours i do not see why people like haas, morely and jay lethal cannot compete on there at times.

Kaz

Reaction score
^^ Yeah not too happy about but it looks like Morley is gone now anyways. And Jordan hopefully wont last too much longer either. But I really hope Haas does not end up in TNA cause he would more than likely just end up like another Jethro Holliday...

EDIT: I was referring to the great ones post.

Mister J

Reaction score
Charlie Haas should go to ROH or Japan.

LKP

Rod matches would be good, i just think he may retire in next few years and become an agent for TNA.

LadyHotrod

Exactly what was the first thing I looked at. He's pretty damn old, I really can't see him being of any use, which is sad, but whatever. They picked up OJ and Morley, so they'll probably pick him up too.

Kurt Angle is 41.

Not to mention the other old guys (Flair, Hogan, Nash, Hall, etc.). Age apparenty doesn't matter to TNA. They will always have something for you to do, no matter how useless it is.

Mister J

Reaction score
Charlie Haas should win the TNA world title. TNA can bring in the era of Haasmania.

Great One

Kurt Angle is 41.

Not to mention the other old guys (Flair, Hogan, Nash, Hall, etc.). Age apparenty doesn't matter to TNA. They will always have something for you to do, no matter how useless it is.
Yeah, but all those guys were/are stars. Guys like Morley, OJ, and probably Haas, if they bring them in, are essentially useless. They're not known enough to be considered stars or household names and they're too old to actually make a good name out of. I mean, Kurt Angle was more fucking known than 80% of the TNA roster in the first 6-12 months of his professional wrestling career in the WWE/F. And he also accomplished more than that percent combined in that time period. Like someone said though, those guys are given a shot and they're quickly written off. Morley had his go at one PPV, fans told him to fuck off, he's gone. OJ will probably be the same, even though he can go pretty well in the ring. I guess if Haas can REALLY go, then he'll stay. And to be fair, he's not much, if at all, older than Hernandez or no other than the current piece of shit this show is revolving around, Abyss.

Beer Money Army

charlie haas should just go and bang his wife 24/7 instead

LadyHotrod

Yeah, but all those guys were/are stars. Guys like Morley, OJ, and probably Haas, if they bring them in, are essentially useless. They're not known enough to be considered stars or household names and they're too old to actually make a good name out of. I mean, Kurt Angle was more fucking known than 80% of the TNA roster in the first 6-12 months of his professional wrestling career in the WWE/F. And he also accomplished more than that percent combined in that time period. Like someone said though, those guys are given a shot and they're quickly written off. Morley had his go at one PPV, fans told him to fuck off, he's gone. OJ will probably be the same, even though he can go pretty well in the ring. I guess if Haas can REALLY go, then he'll stay. And to be fair, he's not much, if at all, older than Hernandez or no other than the current piece of shit this show is revolving around, Abyss.

Yeah, this is true.

FUCK ME I AM GAY

Abyss use to be so fucking awesome and now he's just your typical fat fuck who's afraid of his own shadow. I don't understand why they chose to push him in that direction.