WWE releases Charlie Haas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Wait, WTF? Am I missing something or are you thinking of Chuck Palumbo? When did Haas ride a bike?

Mister J

Reaction score
Abyss could've been a huge star with a monster face gimmick.

LadyHotrod

Wait, WTF? Am I missing something or are you thinking of Chuck Palumbo? When did Haas ride a bike?

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT, yes, I somehow mixed them up.

Man, I have no idea how that happened. Shows how much I care about either smurf.

Great One

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT, yes, I somehow mixed them up.

Man, I have no idea how that happened. Shows how much I care about either smurf.
You bitch. I contemplated quoting it because I figured hey, she wouldn't edit it, she would never do such a thing to make me look dumb. Now you edited it. And that's pretty fucking funny that people can't even remember who Charlie Haas actually was, should tell you something. I feel bad for the guy. =(

Although his wrestler imitations (if you remember those) garnered a little bit of a laugh.

LadyHotrod

I remembered his name but couldn't remember his face or gimmick and somehow kept picturing Chuck. I had to google it and it all came back to me.

That's sad when people have to google you because they forget your entire stint in wrestling.

Great One

Honestly, I don't remember a damn thing he did either besides the World's Greatest Tag Team and a couple wrestler imitations (Austin and Carlito in particular).

Mister J

Reaction score
Charlie Haas also wrestled on classic shows like Heat and Velocity.

Hometown Kid

TNA should sign Haas and have him be "Super Haas" again, and reform the Prince Justice Brotherhood with Super Eric, Shark Boy, a returning Curry Man and "The Cyclone" Shane Helms.