• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
They need Cameron and Eva Marie for more Total Divas. Santino, not so sure why he's still around.
Santino is there for comedy factor, his current run with Emma even though it is burying her into the ground, kids love him for some reason which is baffling to me

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
It strikes me as odd that Zack Ryder wasn't on that list. Does he have dirt on them or something?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Marc Harris, WWE Referee was also released. Not sure if that was already posted.

InnerSilence

The Artiste
Reaction score
Is it Better 2be held down, held back or let go I'm proud of all the obstacles I fought through wwe and now greatness is on me [HASHTAG]#MonsteousBC[/HASHTAG]

- Brodus Clay via twitter

I loled at the greatness part :dawg:

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What's up with the 50 releases all in this one day?

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Is it Better 2be held down, held back or let go I'm proud of all the obstacles I fought through wwe and now greatness is on me [HASHTAG]#MonsteousBC[/HASHTAG]

- Brodus Clay via twitter

I loled at the greatness part :dawg:

Well at least he went out with the same respect I had for him, as I did when he came in.

Reactions: InnerSilence

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Whoa, shit. Can't say I'm too disappointed with some of them... but 3MB is now officially gone. Damn it, WWE. The one jobber stable I could get behind. TNA should take a look at some of these guys.

Hawkins really stands out to me here. He could be a stud in TNA, but he's running a wrestling school now. Have no idea who of this list will be the latest standout superstar on Impact.

Brodus Clay was actually a pretty cool heel in his feud with Neville, a monster heel with personality, imagine that. He just never learned how to work. New Japan could be great for the guy just like it was for Giant Bernard. Camacho got SO much better in that match with Rose, so after he improves he gets axed. Ugh. Evan Bourne was a poor fit with WWE and the indies will be fun for him, while the same goes for Tatsu probably heading back to New Japan. Those two won't get as much money but it's so much better than this. They weren't going to do anything with Hawkins so he's freed up to run his wrestling school, too. Thank goodness they freed up Mcintyre, watching him toil away in 3MB was depressing. Singles jobber Slater was GOAT and he's to himself now.

Nick

Reaction score
McIntyre is gone :( I actually enjoyed him, he'll go to TFA probably.

Also, am I the only one sad Aksana is going? she's hot as fuck