• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I wonder if the IWC got JTG fired, it was after he trended on Twitter that he got released.

Hate it for him, but hope so because them legit forgetting about him will only let the legend of JTG grow stronger. :please:

• Haha
Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
There are more than a couple of those guys who could easily get picked up by ROH or TNA and still have solid careers.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
There are more than a couple of those guys who could easily get picked up by ROH or TNA and still have solid careers.

wk
Jeff Jarrett is eyeing a few of them as well for his GFW promotion. Haven't heard any specifics but one can only assume Drew McIntyre/Jinder Mahal/Brodus Clay/Evan Bourne are the more likely scouted targets.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
What a waste of a potential monster heel in Brodus. They totally fucked him with that dancing gimmick.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
What a waste of a potential monster heel in Brodus. They totally fucked him with that dancing gimmick.

It's what WWE does best.

They've done the same thing to 3MB, who are very talented individuals, especially McIntyre.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Never really saw anything charisma-wise with McIntyre.

Well, charisma-wise, he may not be The Rock of his generation, but his ring abilities are damn good. He shouldn't be a jobber. And he sure as hell shouldn't be jobbing to El Torito and Los Matadores. I mean, what the hell...

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Well, charisma-wise, he may not be The Rock of his generation, but his ring abilities are damn good. He shouldn't be a jobber. And he sure as hell shouldn't be jobbing to El Torito and Los Matadores. I mean, what the hell...
Perhaps this is good news for him though. He could be the type of guy like Christian who wallowed in the mid card scene in WWE then went on to be a big player in TNA. Then a few years down the line he comes back with a much higher value to the company.

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
I wasn't really surprised by any of the names I saw. Clay's name made me pause, as I thought he was getting repackaged, but ultimately I don't see him as a great loss either.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Fuck the undertaker's streak. #Jtgfired#thelegendwilliveon