• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
fa9dbd3c5c9459fa602a5cfa1d7af1b4.png

Reactions: InnerSilence

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh yeah @Lockard23 looks like your prediction of Mahal to main event a WrestleMania won't happen

No worries. He'll go and make a name for himself in TNA and the WWE will be at his doorstep pleading for him to come back in no time... right? :gary:

On a more serious note, yeah, I see no big loss with most of these people being cut. Except for brief appearances from Mahal, McIntyre and Askana, I can't even remember the last time I saw any of these folks on television. Surprise they gave up on Brodus Clay so quickly after he cut a pretty decent promo when turning heel some months ago, but whatever.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
No worries. He'll go and make a name for himself in TNA and the WWE will be at his doorstep pleading for him to come back in no time... right? :gary:

On a more serious note, yeah, I see no big loss with most of these people being cut. Except for brief appearances from Mahal, McIntyre and Askana, I can't even remember the last time I saw any of these folks on television. Surprise they gave up on Brodus Clay so quickly after he cut a pretty decent promo when turning heel some months ago, but whatever.

I got Jinder as a main event player in JJ's GFW promotion!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Time for Camacho to head to New Japan

Stopspot

Reaction score
@seabs what do you think of Drew in Japan? Fucker has the size and knows how to work.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Hawkins is probably gonna shine a bit on the indies, dude loves the indy scene and runs a wrestling school. Perfect spot for him right now.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Was probably just a contract expiring with the looks of it on there.

Ended up reading Hero's AMA this story made me smile

There was a show in Michigan for AT Huck (IWF I believe it was..). The main event was myself, Colt Cabana & Daniel Bryan in a 3 way. The show was lightly attended but I always challenge myself to win over the fans regardless of the situation..

I decided on an energetic entrance culminating with a top rope backflip that would be sure to wow the 40+ in attendance...

The previous contest was a Tables Match between Corporal Robinson & Sabu. As I was making my entrance, referee Bryce Remsburg noticed a stray table fragment on the canvas. He motioned to ring announcer JJ Ford (an older mustachioed man, often wearing a motorcycle jacket and possibly in his late 50's/early 60's) to remove the debris.

As I ascended to the top rope I heard a collective gasp amongst the fans. I jumped, just as the older gentleman went to retrieve the piece of table from the center of the ring.

My landing was abrupt and for a moment I was uncertain what had happened. Then I turned around to see the ring announcer, flat on his face, reminiscent of a chalk outline.

I backflip-double-foot-curb-stomped a 60 year old man...

I laughed. Hard. So hard, in fact, that I peed myself.

It wasn't a lot but was definitely more than a dribble.

Sorry JJ~!

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/27x239/im_knockout_artist_chris_hero_ask_me/