WWE Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chance

Reaction score
Episode Four

It's Raw's go-home show for BRAGGING RIGHTS and the show starts with ECW Champion Christian coming out to a big pop from the Raw fans. Christian heads to the ring and takes a microphone from announcer Justin Roberts.

Christian: "Monday Night Raw just got Extreme! In six days time I go into BRAGGING RIGHTS with the WWE Champion, and the World Heavyweight Champion! The three top athletes in the WWE in the same ring at the same time...but there can be only ONE winner! And you fans, the WWE Universe, you get to vote for which one of those championships titles will be on the line. Whatever happens I'm walking out of BRAGGING RIGHTS the ECW Champion! Buf if I get the chance then I'm taking the WWE or the World Heavyweight Title with me! I'm gonna take it to Tuesday nights on SyFy, and I'm gonna force the rest of the world to give ECW the respect that it's due! Because that's...how we roll!"

'This Fire Burns' hits the speakers and World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk walks out to a chorus of boos from the Raw audience. Punk stands on the Raw stage with a microphone in his hands the championship belt round his waist.

CM Punk: "Ladies and gentlemen, the third-rate champion of a third-rate brand. Christian is the champion of worn-out, beaten down has-beens like Tommy Dreamer, and gaudy freakshows like Goldust. You see Christian, I used to be the ECW Champion. I used to work Tuesday nights on SyFy. And then I graduated to the big-time. I graduated to the A-Show. I graduated...to Smackdown! I am better than ECW. I am better than Raw. I am the World Heavyweight Champion!"

Christian: "What you are is a holier-than-thou, self-righteous asshole! Call yourself Straight Edge, call yourself better than everyone else, better than these fans...but at the end of the day you're only as good as your last match. And Friday night you got your ass kicked by John Cena on your own show. So how about tomorrow night you make your return to ECW, so you can get your ass kicked on MY show!"

CM Punk: "Now I'm a star I don't have to go anywhere near ECW...but I'll do it to prove to you, to ECW and to the entire WWE Universe that Smackdown is the dominant brand!"

Carlito Vs Jamie Noble
Noble starts his offence as soon as the bell rings, hammering Carlito with right hands and elbows. Carlito hits a low blow and Noble staggers back across the ring. As Carlito gloats, Noble shows he can break the rules with the best of them and hits a low blow of his own! As Carlito doubles over, Noble slaps on a headlock and drills his opponent into the canvas with a running bulldog. Noble starts to build momentum with some snap suplexes, but as he attempts a third, Carlito blocks the lift with his leg. Carlito transitions from the hold into a Flowing DDT! Carlito quickly hooks the leg but only gets a two-count before Noble kicks out. Carlito sends Noble crashing into the turnbuckle face-first, and then attempts the Backstabber, only for Noble to grab the top rope to block the fall! Noble leaps up to the top rope and lands a leaping Leg Drop for the three-count!
Winner - Jamie Noble via pinfall

Michael Cole:"Next up on Monday Night Raw, we play host to the first exported match from ECW, and it's an international affair as Japanese Superstar Yoshi Tatsu takes on the Celtic Warrior Sheamus! And these two will be looking for YOUR votes going into Bragging Rights. The Double Jeapordy match is open to one ECW Superstar who'll get the chance to win either the United States Championship or the Intercontinental Championship. They'll have everything to gain and nothing to lose!"

ECW Xport Match
Sheamus Vs Yoshi Tatsu
Sheamus attacks before the bell with a big running bicycle-kick to the side of Yoshi's head! Sheamus pounds Yoshi on the canvas with brutal MMA-style strikes! The referee pulls Sheamus off Yoshi and issues him with a stern warning. Sheamus goes straight back on the attack, but Yoshi is ready for him with some quick kicks to the thigh and leg. Sheamus hits the ropes and comes off with a huge clothesline, flooring Tatsu! Yoshi flips up and catches the Celt with a Spinning Heel Kick. Yoshi attempts a Sprinboard Moonsault, but Sheamus raises his knees, driving them into Yoshi's gut! Sheamus grabs Yoshi by the head, traps him in the corner and pummels him with forearms and elbow strikes! The referee quickly comes in with a five-count to break things up, as as Sheamus backs off and is warned by the referee...Yoshi nails him with a lightning fast Roundhouse Kick to the face! Sheamus is out cold as Tatsu makes the cover!
Winner - Yoshi Tatsu via pinfall

'Icebreaker' plays across the arena and Mikie James makes her return to Raw! The crowd give her a great reaction as she makes her way to the ring, a neck-brace supporting her head and the Women's Championship belt around her waist. The ring has a talk-show set inside, and Mickie takes the host's seat.

Mickie: "Hi everybody! It's great to finally be back in front of all you fans on Monday Night Raw, and even though I'm not medically cleared to wrestle after my injury, I'm really psyched about my new show! It's called All The Right Moves, and I'll be interviewing a WWE Superstar! The best part is, I have no idea who my guests are going to be! So let's bring out my first surprise guest!"

'Masterpiece' hits the speakers and out walks Chris Masters!

Michael Cole: "It's Chris Masters! It's the man who injured Mickie James in the first place! What the hell is he doing here?!"

Mickie gets out of her seat and backs up across the ring as Masters steps through the ropes. The fans are booing Masters heavily as he picks up a microphone.

Mickie: "You're supposed to be suspended! You're the jerk who broke my collar-bone! Why are you here?!"

Masters: "I'm you're first guest! Y'see, Monday Night Raw has a new General Manager...and this General Manager has decided to lift my suspension. The new General Manager has decided to bring Chris Masters back to Raw!"

Mickie: "What the hell is wrong with you?! Why did you attack me and Maryse? Why did you go psycho on Kofi Kingston?"

Masters: "Why? Because I'm sick and tired of being a side-show act around here! Because I'm sick of having my size and my strength ignored! Why did I do it Mickie? Because people need to learn to fear and respect Chris Masters!"

Chris Masters gets right up in Mickie James' face!

Masters: "And right now I know that you fear me...the fans fear me...and Kofi Kingston sure as hell fears me!"

'S.O.S.' kicks in and Kofi Kingston comes sprinting down to the ring! Kofi slides under the ropes and attacks Chris Masters straight away! Kofi hammers Masters with right hands, backing him up to the ropes. Kofi dashes across the ring, hits the ropes and comes flying at Masters... but the Masterpiece locks him up in The Masterlock! Kofi kicks and struggles to get free, but is helpless! Masters shakes him back and forth in the Masterlock, before delifering and Full Nelson Slam! Masters poses in the ring as the fans boo his actions!

MVP Vs Primo
Primo offers a handshake before locking up, but MVP is weary of this. The two men do shake hands and then lock up and trade waistlocks. MVP takes Primo down with a snapmare and follows up with a dropkick to the back of the head. MVP shoots Primo into the ropes and lands a hip-toss, but then he goes for Ballin' far too early in the match, and Primo nails him with an uppercut to the jaw! MVP is rocked and Primo lands a dazzling Hurricanrana! Primo flies off the top rope with a Leg Drop, makes a cover but can only get a two-count before MVP kicks out. At this stage in the bout Legacy comes out from the back and slowly make their way down the ramp towards the ring. Meanwhile, MVP regains control in the ring by nailing Primo with a brutal Drive-By kick to the face! MVP goes for Ballin' once again, but Ted DiBiase grabs his boot! MVP turns around and starts yelling at Legacy! Cody Rhodes dares MVP to hit him, as as Porter leans over the top rope, Primo comes from behind and nails the Backcracker! Primo makes the cover and gets the three-count!
Winner - Primo via pinfall

Jack Swagger's All-American Title Celebration continues on Monday Night Raw, carrying both the United States Championsip and an American flag with him to the ring.

Swagger: "It's time for another All-American Challenge by YOUR United States Champion! Now the rules are-"

Jack Swagger is suddenly interrupted by 'Aint No Make Believe' as John Morrison appears on the video-screen!

Morrison: "Oh my God are you boring! Week-in and week-out with this All-American crap! Swagger, you have to be the dullest champion in the history of the WWE! And that's the difference between the brands, Raw has Jack Swagger...while Smackdown has The Guru of Greatness! The Shaman of Sexy! John freakin' Morrison!"

Swagger: "This is not your show, hippie! This is Monday Night Raw where the WWE is has an All-American Champion, not some long-haired, metro-sexual!"

Morrison: "Well hey, don't worry about it Jack, because in the Double Jeapordy Match on Sunday night I'm gonna take that United States title from off you, and add it to the Intercontinental one around my oh-so-sexy waist!"

Main Event
John Cena Vs Chavo Guerrero
Chavo gets a strong fan-reaction against the WWE Champion. Cena absorbs some great right hands from Chavo and fires back with some of his own, then comes off the ropes with a flyring shoulder-barge that floors Chavo. But Guerrero flips back up quickly and takes Cena over with a Hurricanrana! Chavo climbs to the second rope and flies off with a big dropkick for a quick two-count! Cena kicks out of this and sends Chavo sprawling into corner. Cena come sin with big right hands, but Guerrero turns him around and fires back with blows of his own! Chavo hits two rolling suplexes on the champ, and attempts to finish it with his Brainbuster, but Cena drops back down and hits the Attitude Adjustment!
Winner - John Cena via pinfall

As soon as the bell rings, CM Punk slides into the ring and stalks Cena! As Cena gets to his feet and the referee raises his arm, Punk attacks him from behind and sets him up for the GTS! But Christian gets in the ring and kicks Punk's leg out from under him! Kill-Switch Engaged! Christian drops CM Punk with the Kill-Switch and stands tall seven days before BRAGGING RIGHTS!

Chance

Reaction score
BRAGGING RIGHTS PREVIEW

This Sunday the WWE will explode in the first ever Tri-Brand Competition! And YOU get to be a part of it!Click here to vote for all the action!

John Cena Vs Christian Vs CM Punk
The Main Event of the night will see each brand's respective champion go at it in a Triple Threat Match, with one of the title belts on the line! World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk fired the first shot in this war, insulting the Raw fans and screwing WWE Champion John Cena in a match against Chris Jericho. Meanwhile, ECW Champion Christian is on a mission to get the WWE Universe to give ECW the respect it deserves, and on Tuesday night he took CM Punk to the limit on SyFy, wrestling to a 30 minute time-limit draw. The WWE Universe will get to decide whose championship title is on the line in a match which could completely change the complexity of each brand. Will one of these men become a Double Champion?

Chris Jerico & The Big Show Vs Ezekiel Jackson & Vladimir Kozlov Vs World's Greatest Tag Team
The reigning Unified Tag Team Champions have the biggest egos on the planet! Chris Jericho & The Big Show are the self-proclaimed 'Masters Of The Universe' and the only WWE Superstars who get to be on all three brands. But at the Pay Per View, ECW's 'Ruthless Roundtable' look set to challenge JeriShow's dominance of the WWE by stripping them of the titles. And just when it looked like the egos in this match couldn't get any bigger, Vince McMahon and Theodore Long re-created The World's Greatest Tag Team, by putting Charlie Hass and Shelton Benjamin back on the same page! Whoever wins this match will get to rule the roost on all three WWE brands!

Double Jeapordy Match
Jack Swagger Vs John Morrison Vs ECW Superstar
The All-American American and the Guru Of Greatness are possible the best young stars in the WWE Universe, each holding one of the most prestigious titles in professional sports. But at Bragging Rights they'll be putting everything on the line, as both titles will be up for grabs! If Jack Swagger is pinned or made to submit, then he loses the United States Title. If John Morrison gets beat, then he'll relinquish his Intercontinental Championship. And for one member of the ECW Roster, there's going to be everything to gain and nothing to lose! The WWE Universe can pick either William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu, Sheamus or Goldust to take on the two champions and catapult themselves to greatness!

Chavo Guerrero Vs The Hurricane Vs Rey Mysterio
This promises to be a Match Of The Year Contender at break-neck speed! Three of the fastest, most agile and innovative wrestlers in the WWE will represent their brands at Bragging Rights. No titles on the line, no fancy stipulations, just pure action!

Mark Henry Vs Tommy Dreamer Vs Batista
The three best brawlers anywhere in the world will collide on Sunday! The World's Strongest Man! The Innovator of Violence! The Animal! This won't be pretty and it won't be for the faint of heart! Who's stronger, Mark Henry or Batista? How will Tommy Dreamer contend with the power game of his two huge opponents? Which brand has the deadliest warrior? The WWE Universe will control the fate of these three men, as you choose for either a First Blood Match or a bout contested under Extreme Rules!

MVP Vs Paul Birchill Vs Drew McIntyre
These three men have something to prove, not just for their brands, but for themselves. Paul Birchill is the newest force in the Land Of Extreme, a dangerous man who calls himself 'the Ripper'. Drew McIntyre was picked out by Vince McMahon himself as a future world champion. And MVP was a Superstar on the rise, until his career stalled. At Bragging Rights these three men will fight and claw to prove not only that their brand is best, but that they are on the way to the top.

The Miz Vs Zak Ryder Vs Dolph Ziggler
The Future of the WWE is encapsulated in these fine, young athletes. Is The Miz the next United States or WWE Champion? Will Zak Ryder be taking the title from Christian? Can Dolph Ziggler unseat John Morrison, or even CM Punk? Hailed as the future of the business, on Sunday night they'll have the chance to take the first step towards their destiny, and the WWE Universe will decided whether that first step will be inside a Steel Cage or as part of a Ladder Match!

Also on the show...
Legacy will induct a new member into their prestigious ranks!

And Vince McMahon will have an announcement about the NEW General Manager of Monday Night Raw!

YOU get to pick the Championship! YOU get to pick the Superstar! YOU get to pick the stipulations! Get Voting!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I just started reading your btb and i have to say that your format makes the show seem unfinished.

The matches like aren't even in recap format or full format, its just a couple of moves and then the end of the match, makes them seem very, very short. The promos are alright but seem unfinished too, they go from saying 1 thing and then all of a sudden a match starts up with no commentary or anything before the match or after the promo.

I mean i like the storylines and everything and how you are using Chris Masters, wants the respect, i like that. But make the promos and the matches longer, give the show a fuller format to it and you should be good.

But keep writing and ill keep reading bro. Go strong!

Chance

Reaction score
WWE Bragging Rights

bragging_rights_logo275.jpg

Michael Cole:
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first ever Tri-Brand Competition! Welcome to Bragging Rights! I am Michael Cole at ringside with 'The King' Jerry Lawler bringing you all the action from tonight's historic show!"

Jerry Lawler:
"Oh you got that right Michael Cole! Everything could change on tonight's show! Christian could become the WWE Champion, John Cena could become the ECW Champion, heck, CM Punk could lose his World Heavyweight Title! Anything could happen!"

Michael Cole:
"Which Brand will come out on top? Well voting lines have now closed for the WWE Universe to vote on the stipulations of tonight's matches, and we are going to kick things off at break-neck speed right now!"​

Chavo Guerrero Vs The Hurricane Vs Rey Mysterio
The three men square off in the middle of the ring, and as the bell rings The Hurricane and Rey shake hands. Rey and The Hurricane both extend their hands to Chavo, but Guerrero takes a step back and refuses to shake with the two men, but calls for Rey to lock up with him. Chavo slaps a headlock on Mysterio and forces him down onto one knee. The Hurricane hits the ropes and dopkicks Chavo in the back! Hurricane tries to whip Mysterio into the corner, but Rey reverses the whip and sends The Hurricane into the turnbuckle. As Chavo gets to his feet, Rey springboards off the middle-ropes and catches him with a flying body-press! Rey gets a quick one-count before Guererro kicks out, and as Chavo gets to his feet he nails Mysterio with big-time clothesline! But when Chavo turns around, The Hurricane comes off the second-turnbuckle with HUGE flying forearm! Mysterio runs towards The Hurricane, but gets nailed with the HurriKick right to the jaw! The Hurricane makes a cover but Chavo pulls him off and throws him out of the ring! Guerrero makes a cover on Mysterio and gets a two-count before Rey kicks out. As Chavo is kneeling over Mysterio, The Hurricane comes back into the ring and nails him with the Shining Wizard! Chavo is out cold! Before The Hurricane can make a cover though, Mysterio rolls him up from behind! The Hurricane barely kicks out of the roll-up in time! Mysterio springs back up to his feet and drops The Hurricane with a hurricanrana! Mysterio tries to sprinboard off the middle-rope, but Chavo staggers into the ropes and sends Rey crashing to the outside floor! Guerrero and The Hurricane start trading blows left and right, exchanging palm-strikes and forearm shots. Chavo comes out the stronger man, backing The Hurricane up into the corner and rocking him with a HUGE European Uppercut! Chavo locks on a headlock in the corner of the ring and then drills The Hurricane with a running Bulldog. Chavo pulls The Hurricane up and over with a suplex, then rolls his hips and starts on the Three Amigos! Chavo gets the second suplex, but as he goes for the third and final, The Hurricane manages to block it by wrapping his leg around Guerrero's leg. The Hurricane gets the leverage and lifts Chavo up for a suplex of his own, but Guerrero kicks his legs and drops back down to a vertical base before planting The Hurricane with a massive Brainbuster! Chavo makes the cover, 1...2...Mysterio struggles to get back into the ring...3!
Winner - Chavo Guerrero via pinfall

Michael Cole:
"Score one for Monday Night Raw as Chavo Guerrero brings it home in our first match!"

We head backstage and find William Regal and his Ruthless Roundtable in the ECW locker-room.

Regal: "Tonight gentlemen, we get to establish our dominance over this company. Tonight we get to prove that we are the most elite force in the world. After the two of you take the tag team titles away from that Canadian prima-dona and his overweight-ogre, the WWE fans will surely vote for me to take part in the Double Jeapordy match. And once they do, it's only a matter of time before I steal...oh dear...I mean, win the United States, or the Intercontinental Championship."

Michael Cole:
"Next up it's the battle of the brawlers, the match to determine the WWE's toughest warrior! Will it be The World's Strongest Man, The Extreme Icon or The Animal?"

Jerry Lawler:
"Well all the votes are in and counted and this is going to be.....An Extreme Rules Match! That means no disqualifications, no count-counts and no holds barred!"​

Extreme Rules Match
Mark Henry Vs Tommy Dreamer Vs Batista
Tommy Dreamer comes down to the ring with a trashcan and looks ready to get the violence started straight away! He throws the weapon into the ring as he climbs the ring apron...but Mark Henry, the World's Strongest Man, picks the trashcan up and crushes it with his bare hands! Henry throws the trashcan down and points at Dreamer! Dreamer launches himself at Henry before the bell has even been rung to start the bout! Dreamer nails Henry with closed fists to the face and chest! Dreamer hammers away, throwing blows far quicker than Mark Henry can. Dreamer backs Henry up against the ropes, but the big man blocks a right hand and floors Dreamer with a short-arm clothesline! Batista suddenly comes running down the aisle towards the ring and now the match officially starts! Batista charges across the ring and collides with Mark Henry, sending both men toppling over the ropes to the floor below! Henry and Batista exchange blows on the outside, each shot rocking the other man with incredible force. Mark Henry comes up with the superior strength, and rams Batista into the ring arpon. Henry then grabs The Animal's arm and whips him hard into the crowd barrier! But before The Silverback can celebrate this, Tommy Dreamer hurls himself over the top rope with a plancha into both his opponents! All three men are down on the outside, and Dreamer is the first one back to his feet. Tommy grabs Mark Henry by the head and rams it into the ring apron. Then he grabs Batista and does the same thing! Dreamer climbs onto the crowd barrier and jumps off with a elbow shot across Mark Henry's back. Tommy climbs the crowd barrier and attempts the same thing on Batista, but The Animal catches him and drops a thunderous Spinebuster on the outside! Batista has let The Animal loose! He turns to Mark Henry and pulverises him with hard right hards to the head, before sending the big man crashing through the metal ring steps! The ring steps are destroyed by the force of Henry's body colliding with them!

Batista picks up one segment of the ring steps and slams them down onto Mark Henry's prone body! Big Dave then rolls Henry back into the ring and makes a cover for the referee, but only gets a two-count. Batista reaches out of the ring and grabs the ring steps. He whips Henry into the corner and then charges in with the steps, only for Henry to roll out of the way! Batista hits the metal ring steps hard, right in the face! Mark Henry grabs him in a lethal Bear Hug! Mark Henry squeezes all the air from Batista's lungs, and then starts to crush and compact his ribs! The referee check's on Batista, making sure he hasn't passed out. The official raises Dave's hand once, and it drops lifelessly to his side! The referee raises Batista's hand again...and again it drops down with no sign of life! The referee raises Big Dave's hand a third time...but Tommy Dreamer nails Mark Henry with a steel chair! Tommy Dreamer from behind with the weapon! Henry breaks the Bear Hug and staggers forwards from the shot! Dreamer nails Henry again with the steel chair, hitting the big man right across the spine! Mark turns around and Dreamer charges at him, slamming the metal weapon right between Henry's eyes! Dreamer makes the cover, but at the count of two Batista has the wherewithall to push Tommy off of Henry's body. Batista, weary from the crushing Bear Hug, slowly gets to his feet, as Dreamer comes off the ropes with flying forearm to the face. Batista is rocked, but he does not fall. Dreamer runs the ropes and shoulder-barges Big Dave, but Batista still refuses to fall down. Tommy grabs the steel chair and charges in one more time, only to eat a HUGE Big Boot, kicking the chair right into his own face! Batista pulls Dreamer off the canvas and hauls him up into the air for the Batista Bomb...but Mark Henry clips Batista's knee out from under him! Tommy Dreamer lands in a seated position over Batista for the sneaky pinfall cover! Batista powers out of the count and goes straight for Mark Henry with a stiff-looking clothesline. Henry tries to lock on another Bear Hug, but Batista hits him with repeated headbutts! Batista's headbutts rock The World's Strongest Man, sending him reeling back into the corner. Batista pick up the metal ring steps, charges into the corner and this time he connects! He slams the ring steps right into Mark Henry's face and body! Mark Henry is done! Henry is out cold! Batista signals for the end...but Tommy Dreamer has a Singapore Cane! Dreamer wails on The Animal from behind with the weapon! Batista recoils in agony from the viscious strikes! He turns around and gets caned right between the eyes! Tommy Dreamer is like a man possessed with the Singapore Cane, drawing chants of "E-C-DUB!" from the fans! Dreamer grabs a table from under the ring arpon and sets it up inside the corner of the ring. He props Batista up against the table in the corner, peppering him with Cane shots for good measure. Dreamer takes a huge charge in...but Batista hits the Spear! Batista folds Dreamer in half with a huge Spear to the gut! Big Dave pulls the table out of the corner and sets it up on it's legs. He hauls Tommy Dreamer up into the air and delivers a deadly Batista Bomb through the table! Batista pins the Extreme Icon!
Winner - Batista via pinfall

Todd Grisham:
"What a war! What a victory! Smackdown gets on the books here at Bragging Rights in a huge way thanks to 'The Animal' Batista! And all three men are going to be suffering from that battle for days to come!"

'It's A New Day' plays across the arena as The Legacy of Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase saunter towards the ring, wearing plush, designer suits and soaking up the boos and jeers from the WWE fans. Legacy step through the ropes of the ring and and Ted DiBiase takes a microphone.

DiBiase: "Evolve or Die. That is the key to success. That is the key to longevity in any sport, in any business. And Legacy continues to evolve and change here in the WWE, from right back in the beginning when had to kick out the dead-weight that was Manu and Snuka. And so now, we get to evolve again, because right now we're going to induct the latest member to Legacy!"

It's A New Day plays again but this time out walks Primo! Primo Colon appears on the stage wearing a similar expensive, designer suit to the rest of Legacy. The fans are not happy with this turn of events and don't know what to make of it. Primo gets into the ring and takes the microphone from DiBiase.

Primo: "I know you fans are a little shocked to see me here, and I wanna explain myself. Y'see, I might not agree with everything these guys do, I might not agree with their actions in and out of the ring here. But I DO respect them. I respect their great wrestling families, I respect their great wrestling legacies. And I feel I have a duty to represent my family, the Colons and-"

BACKSTABBER! Primo Colon gets nailed with a Backstabber from behind! Carlito snuck into the ring and destroyed his brother! Carlito kicks and stomps away at Primo as the crowd boo heavily! DiBiase and Rhodes stand back and allow Carlito to kick the crap out of his own blood! Carlito picks Primo up and tosses him out of the ring like a piece of trash!

DiBiase: "Like I was saying...please welcome the newest member of Legacy! Carlito Colon!

Carlito shakes hands with Rhodes and DiBiase, and the three men leave the ring together as the fans boo them out of the building!

Michael Cole:
"Once again Carlito has turned on his own flesh and blood, on his own brother! And now he's become the newest member of Raw's Legacy!"

Jerry Lawler:
"Oh you can bet Primo is gonna have some reaction for his brother tomorrow night on Raw!

Michael Cole:
"Well up next King it's the first championship bout of the night, as all three brands will compete for possibly the most powerful titles in the WWE, the Unified Tag Team Championship!"​

224824_WorTag-Main.jpg
wwe-tag-team-championship-belt.jpg

Chris Jericho & The Big Show(c) Vs Ezekiel Jackson & Vladimir Kozlov Vs World's Greatest Tag Team
Chris Jericho and Shelton Benjamin start the match off, locking up collar-and-eblow. Benjamin switches into a reverse-hammerlock, then grabs a waistlock and takes Jericho down to the mat, amateur-wrestling-style. This pisses Jericho off and he pounds the mat in frustration. Chris calls for Shelton to lock up again, wanting to prove something. They go collar-and-eblow, this time Shelton slaps on a headlock, forces Jericho down to one knee, switches to a go-behind waistlock and takes the Canadian to the canvas again! Jericho gets up pissed and kicks the bottom rope in anger! He calls for another lock up, but this time he jabs Shelton in the eyes and whips him into the corner! Jericho pounds on Shelton Benjamin with lighting-fast palm-strikes and forearm. The Big Show grabs hold of Shelton and holds him in place whilst Jericho pulverises his ribs! The referee comes over and breaks this up, but as he warns The Big Show, Jericho chokes Shelton over the middle-rope. Jericho turns around to celebrate, but Charlie Haas floors him with a clothesline! The referee orders Haas out of the ring as Shelton finds his feet, grabs Jericho from behind and delivers a big-time German Suplex! Jericho sits up, groggy, as Shelton stalks him from behind, looking for another German Suplex! Shelton locks his arms around Jericho's waist, but Chris blocks the suplex and takes Benjamin over with a snapmare. Jericho immediately follows up with a stiff dropkick to the back of the head! Shelton Benjamin is rocked! Jericho hits the middle-rope for the Lionsault...but Ezekiel Jackson nails him with a HUGE right hand from the ring apron! Jericho goes down and The Big Show comes storming across the ring and clotheslines both members of the Ruthless Roundtable off the ring arpon! The referee starts arguing with Big Show, ordering him out of the ring as Shelton Benjamin groggily goes towards his corner and tags in Charlie Haas. Haas comes in like a man possessed! He charges at Jericho, who backs off into the corner! But the referee didn't see the tag! The WWE official forces Haas to exit the ring as Jericho grabs Shelton Benjamin and drops him with a DDT! Jericho folds Benjamin up for a cover, but Ezekiel Jackson breaks the count by pulling the referee out of the ring. As the official argues with the Ruthless Roundtable, Jericho whips Benjamin into the champion's corner where The Big Show grabs him around the neck with a deadly choking hold! Charlie Haas sprints across the ring to save his partner, flooring Jericho with a clothesline and then getting huge elevation on a dropkick to The Big Show!

The official regains control of the match, sending Haas to the ring apron, where he eagerly waits for a tag. Shelton Benjamin nails Jericho with right hand after right hand, and then throws him through the ropes and of the ring! But as soon as he does, this allows Ezekiel Jackson to enter the ring for the Roundtable! Shelton Benjamin staggers towards his partner for a tag, but Ezekiel Jackson takes his head off with a Big Boot to the face! Jackson goes for the pin straight away, but The Big Show breaks the count. Jackson puts Shelton in an abdominal stretch, wrenching back on the hold and torturing Benjamin. Whilst stretching his opponent out, Ezekiel reaches out with his free hand and makes the tag to Vladimir. Kozlov comes in and, with Benjamin still trapped in the stretch, delivers a series of painful headbutts to the abdominal region. Vladimir scoops Shelton up for a slam, but Benjamin gets free, lands on his feet behind Kozlov and hits a German Suplex! The fans love it! Both men are down! Charlie Haas is leaning as far as he can go, dying for a tag! Shelton is wearily crawling towards his corner! Vladimir is struggling to get to his feet! Kozlov charges towards Shelton, but Benjamin tags in Charlie! Haas rushes the ring and hits a Belly-to-Belly Suplex to Kozlov! In comes Ezekiel Jackson, who eats another Belly-to-Belly! Chris Jericho quickly gets through the ropes, but Haas is on him in a second with an Exploder Suplex! Kozlov gets up, but Haas nails him with a German Suplex! Suplexes all round! The fans are going wild! In comes The Big Show, but Charlie Haas shows no fear! He nails the Largest Athlete In The World with quick right and left hands, then a kick to the gut! He grabs The Big Show and attempts a Belly-to-Belly.....but he can't lift the big man! Show delivers a massive clubbing blow to Charlie's back, sending him down to his knees. The Big Show looks triumphant...but Shelton Benjamin leap-frogs over his kneeling partner and nails collides with The Big Show! The huge splash knocks both men out of the ring!

Charlie Haas is back on his feet and stalking Ezekiel Jackson! Jackson is weary and groggy and walks right into an Overhead Release Belly-to-Belly Suplex! Charlie Haas is on fire when CODEBREAKER! Chris Jericho hits the Codebreaker! Jericho rolls Ezekiel Jackson and Vladimir Kozlov out of the ring and pins Charlie Haas for the three-count!
Winners - Chris Jericho & The Big Show via pinfall

Michael Cole:
"The self-proclaimed 'Masters Of The Universe' retain their titles yet again, meaning that no matter what the outcome of Bragging Rights, they are still the only Superstars who can compete on all three brands!"

Jerry Lawler:
"Forget about self-proclaimed Michael, they ARE the Masters Of The Universe! You said it yourself, they're on all three brands! They rule the WWE Universe!"​

Backstage we find the All-American American, Jack Swagger warming up for the Double Jeapordy Match by performing squat-thrusts in front of a mirror. Into the Raw locker room walks John Morrison!

Morrison: "Wow. That doesn't look gay at all."

Swagger: "Unlike you, hippie, I'm taking this match seriously."

Morrison: "Oh you should, because it's the last time you get to wear that title belt. After tonight I'll be the first ever United-Continental Champion!"

Swagger: "I think all the fumes from that hair-spray have gone to your head, because tonight is the night that Jack Swagger becomes the All-American-American-United-States-Champion-Of-All-The-Continents!"

Morrison: ".....that's the most Blue name I've ever heard."

MVP Vs Paul Birchill Vs Drew McIntyre
Paul Birchill goes for MVP as soon as the bell rings and clocks him with some solid shots to the head. MVP fires back with rights and lefts of his own and then lands a hip-toss on the Englishman. MVP attempts a scoop-slam, but as he gets Birchill up, Drew McIntyre clips his knee from behind. McIntyre leaps on MVP and batters him with forearms. McIntyre starts to choke MVP until the referee breaks it up and warns the Scotsman. McIntyre and Birchill pull MVP up off the canvas, whip him into the ropes and take him over with a double back-drop! Birchill whips MVP into the turnbuckle and McIntyre quickly charges in with a big corner clothesline. MVP is staggered by the double-teaming, and has to hold on to the ropes for support. McIntyre clips MVP's knee again, sending him crashing to the canvas. Birchill then locks Porter in his deadly Fujiwara armbar, pulling back on the hold and wrenching MVP's arm from its socket! Drew McIntyre kicks Birchill in the back of the head to stop the submission. McIntyre continues to kick and stomp on Birchill's head, keeping him down and dazed. Drew hooks up Bichill's arm for his Double Underhook DDT, but Birchill reverses this into a Northen Lights Suplex! The Ripper gets a two-count before McIntyre escapes the bridge and gets a shoulder up. As McIntyre struggles to get to his feet, MVP runs in and hits the Drive By! A huge Big Boot right to the face floors the Scotsman! MVP rolls McIntyre up for the cover, and Birchill comes crashing down to the break the cover...but MVP rolls out of the way and McIntyre catches the elbow drop! MVP pops off right and left hands to The Ripper, and then clotheslines him to the canvas. MVP covers McIntyre again but only gets a count of one. MVP whips Drew into the turnbuckle hard, and as the Scotsman staggers out of the corner he walks right into an inverted atomic-drop! MVP follows up with a short-arm clothesline that knocks McIntyre for six! MVP turns his attention to Birchill, but The Ripper uses his gloved-hand to slap on a goozle-choke! MVP struggles to break free from the choke as the referee stats his five-count. MVP kicks Birchill low to break the hold. Porter gasps for breath as Birchill lifts him up into the air and drops him with the Jackhammer! McIntyre dives for the save but too late to break the three-count!
Winner - Paul Birchill via pinfall

Matt Striker:
"What a huge upset for ECW! The Ripper Paul Birchill taking out Raw's MVP and Mr. McMahon's hand-picked future champion! And it's about damn-time ECW got on the scoring board here at Bragging Rights!"​

Michael Cole:
"Well the show is far from over folks, and next up it's the battle for the future! Three men poised for the very top of their respective brands! Three men who will no doubt shape the future of the WWE!"

Jerry Lawler:
"And the WWE Universe has been voting as to whether this match is going to be inside a Steel Cage or a Ladder Match! The votes are in, they've been counted and guess what Michael? We've got a Ladder Match on our hands!"

Michael Cole:
"To win the match one of these Superstars will have to climb a ladder and hit the victory switch suspended above the ring!"​

Ladder Match
The Miz Vs Zak Ryder Vs Dolph Ziggler
The Miz shows off his aggressive streak by flooring Zak Ryder with a clothesline and then throwing himself headlong into Dolph Ziggler. The two men furiously trade right and left hands whilst Ryder rolls himself out of the ring and watches the action from ringside. Ziggler is clearly the stronger of the two men, he shoots The Miz into the ropes and lands an amazingly high dropkick right on the money! Ziggler follows up with a jumping elbow drop, again leaping high into the air to bring down maximum force on The Miz's sternum. Ziggler grabs The Miz by the head and hurls him out of the ring, before exiting himself and grabbing a ladder from ringside. Ziggler slides the ladder into the ring and follows it in, but before he can even touch the ladder, Zak Ryder jumps him from behind! Ryder hits Ziggler with a quick succession of blows to the back and neck, before dropping him with a swinging neckbreaker! Ryder grabs the ladder and sets it up in the ring, but The Miz returns to action, dropkicking the ladder into Ryder's face! Ryder staggers backwards from the blow, and The Miz charges in with a flying forearm to knock the ECW wrestler off his feet. The Miz erects the ladder again, and positions it in the middle of the ring, but Dolph Ziggler grabs The Miz's head and rams it into the ladder! Ziggler hauls The Miz onto his shoulders and drops him with a Death Valley Driver! The fans loved that move! Ziggler rolls The Miz under the ropes and out of the ring, then turns his attention to Zak Ryder. Dolph ruses in and gets schooled with a hip-toss, but quickly gets back to his feet and drops Ryder with the same move. Dolph whips Ryder into the turnbuckle and then delivers a leaping Enzuigiri! Zak Ryder goes down hard and Ziggler wastes no time in going for the ladder! Dolph quickly climbs the ladder to the top with surprising speed...but The Miz rushes forward and collides with the ladder, toppling it over and sending Dolph crashing to the canvas! The Miz flattens the ladder out in the ring, grabs the dazed Dolph, locks on a Full Nelson and looks set to deliver a Skull Crushing Finale onto the metal ladder! But Zak Ryder dropkicks The Miz from behind, knocking both men over onto the ladder. Zak whips The Miz into the ropes and hits him with the Rough Ryder! A flying leg lariat knocks The Miz clean off his feet! Zak grabs the ladder, but Dolph takes hold of the other end and then two men try to tug it from each other's grasp. Dolph's strength wins out, he grabs the ladder and then rams it into Zak Ryder's gut! Dolph charges in and nails Ryder in the face with the ladder! Zak Ryder topples back over the ropes to the outside of the ring! Dolph charges at The Miz, but Miz catches him out with a drop-toe-hold and Ziggler faceplants onto the metal ladder! The Miz whips Dolph into the corner of the ring, then wedges the ladder between the ring ropes across the turnbuckle, trapping Ziggler in the corner! The Miz picks up a second ladder from outside and sets this up in the ring, as Dolph Ziggler struggles against the metal ladder keeping him trapped! The Miz climbs up rung by rung as Dolph manages to prize himself free! Ziggler charges towards The Miz, carrying his ladder like a weapon, and swings it into The Miz's ladder! The Ladder collapses! The Miz is knocked clean out of the ring, hitting the padded floor on the outside! Dolph sets up his ladder, climbs to the top and hits the victory switch, setting off an explosion of pyros and streamers from the rafters!
Winner - Dolph Ziggler via ascension

Todd Grisham:
"What a victory for Dolph Ziggler! The future of Smackdown! The future of the WWE! The carnage and bodies across the ring here, but Dolph Ziggler stands at the top of the ladder of the WWE Universe!"​

'No Chance In Hell' resounds throughout the arena and the fans are on their feet for the Chairman of the WWE, Mr. McMahon. Mr. McMahon struts to the ring as only he can strut, and takes a microphone from ring announcer Justin Roberts.

McMahon: "Ladies and gentlemen of the WWE Universe, I am infinitely proud of this event, Bragging Rights. I am infinitely proud to have three successful and competitive brands going at it in the first ever Tri-Brand Competition. I want each and every brand of the WWE to be as successful as possible, and with that in mind it's time to make things right on Monday Night Raw. For a long time now Raw has been operating without a resident General Manager, and quite frankly, Raw has lost it's edge. And so myself and the rest of the WWE board have appointed a new General Manager for Raw, a General Manager who will not only control the Superstars and the egos on that brand, but also compete with ECW and with Smackdown. Ladies and gentlemen, the new General Manager of Monday Night Raw.............Mr. Hunter Hearst Helmsley!"

'The Game' kicks in and the arena explodes as Triple H comes out onto the stage! Mr. Helmsley is wearing a designer suit as he stands on the Bragging Rights stage and soaks up the incredible reaction. Mr. McMahon walks up the ramp and passes Triple H, who stares him down. Mr. McMahon offers his hand to the new General Manager, but Triple H ignores him and walks toward the ring.

Mr. Helmsley: "I got news for ya. I got news for Raw, I got news for ECW, I got news for Smackdown...hell, the whole damn WWE better be paying attention, because as of right now.....The Game is THE BOSS!"

The fans go wild and crazy for this statement.

Mr. Helmsley: "There is a new era coming to the WWE and it starts tomorrow night on Raw! I'm putting all the guys on the Raw locker room on notice, you better start bringing your A-Game, because things are about to change!"

Michael Cole:
"Oh my God King! Can you believe it? Triple H, The Game, is the new General Manager of Monday Night Raw!"

Jerry Lawler:
"I don't believe it! I just saw it but I don't believe it! Triple H is in control! He's the boss! What's gonna happen tomorrow night, Michael Cole?!"

Michael Cole:
"Well I guess we'll have to be there on the USA Network to find out! But up next folks, it's the Double Jeapordy Match here at Bragging Rights. Two titles will be on the line at the same time!"

Jerry Lawler:
"The United States Championship and the Intercontinental Championship, both up for grabs in the same match! If you pin Jack Swagger, you become the United States Champion! If you pin John Morrison, you become the Interncontinental Champion! And some lucky Superstar from ECW is going to have nothing to lose!"

Matt Striker:
"That's right guys, the WWE Universe has been voting on which ECW Superstar will get this incredible opportunity, the votes are all in, they been all counted and that ECW Superstar is.....Yoshi Tatsu!"​

41BAv%2BKaZ1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
201125451.jpg

Double Jeapordy Championship Match
Jack Swagger(c) Vs Yoshi Tatsu Vs John Morrison(c)
In a sign of respect and professionalism, Yoshi Tatsu extends his hand to John Morrison and the two men shake hands. Yoshi, rather naively, does the same to Jack Swagger, who slaps him around the face and lock on a headlock! Morrison breaks this up by clotheslining Swagger to the canvas! John Morrison helps Yoshi Tatsu up from the mat...and then clotheslines him right back down again! Morrison dropkicks Swagger into the corner, backs up across the ring and then rushes in with a Stinger Splash! As Morrison moves out of the way, Yoshi Tatsu runs in and hits a crashing leg lariat in the corner! Jack Swagger gets crushed against the turnbuckle twice! Morrison grabs a facelock on Tatsu and then hits a snapmare. Morrison runs the ropes and hits a dropkick right to Yoshi Tatsu's face! The crowd felt the impact on that one! Tatsu gets to huis feet nodding his head, impressed with Morrison kick. Tatsu ducks another of Morrison's kicks and nail the Intercontinental Champion with a heel kick of his own! As Morrison gets himself up from the mat, Tatsu nails him with a back kick to the gut and then HUGE scissors-kick! Yoshi Tatsu makes the cover, but Jack Swagger breaks things up at two. Swagger grabs Yoshi with a waistlock and pulls him off Morrison and drives him into the canvas with a German Suplex! Swagger gets up and targets Morrison, hooking his head and arm and then dropping another suplex. Swagger floats over into a cover, but Morrison throws his shoulder up at two. Swagger grabs Morrison by the head and hurls him, shoulder-first into the turnbuckle! Swagger locks Morrison's waist for a German Suplex, but Yoshi Tatsu nails Swagger with a Discus Elbow to the back of the head, and then delivers a German Suplex of his own! Tatsu applies the bridge! 1...2...Swagger powers out! Swagger nails Tatsu with a hard right hand and then a European Uppercut, rocking the Japanese wrestler on his feet. Swagger fires off right hand after right hand, but in the blink of an eye Yoshi nails the U.S. Champ with a Roaring Elbow! Swagger is out cold! Tatus makes the cover, but John Morrison hits a Springboard Moonsault to break things up! Morrison Moonsault onto both men! The Intercontinental Champion rolls Tatsu over on his back and then delivers his dazzling Standing Shooting Star Press! Morrison hooks Yoshi's leg, but the ECW Superstar manages to kick out before the three! Morrison drags Yoshi into the corner and then goes for the Starship Pain, but as he's in mid-leap, Jack Swagger grabs him from behind, wrestles him to the top rope and hits a Super German Suplex! The crowd go nuts for that move! All three men are down! Swagger pulls himself to his feet and shoots the fans a double-thumbs-up, prompting them to boo the crap out of him. The All-American American goes to pin John Morrison, but Yoshi Tatsu rolls him up from behind! 1...2...Swaggers escapes defeat at the last possible moment! Swagger charges at Tatsu with a clothesline, but Yoshi ducks, Morrison, flat on his back, manages to kick Swagger in the face! Swagger spins around and Yoshi Tatsu nails him with the Roundhouse Kick to the face! Tatsu makes the cover! 1...2...3!
Winner & New United States Champion - Yoshi Tatsu via pinfall

Matt Striker:
"Yes! Yes! Yoshi Tatsu has done it! Yoshi Tatsu is the United States Champion! The U.S. Title is coming to ECW!"​

Jerry Lawler:
"What just happened? Jack Swagger lost the title! I don't believe it!"

Michael Cole:
"Not only that King, but it means that Monday Night Raw has lost the title! Now the United States Championship belongs to ECW!"

Jerry Lawler:
"This is a disaster! Raw losing hard here at Bragging Rights and we need a big win!"

Michael Cole:
"Well let's hope we get it, because up next is the main event, the match with all three world champions and one title belt on the line! The WWE Universe has cast their votes and the championship belt up for grabs will be....John Cena's WWE Title!"​

championship.JPG

WWE Championship Match
John Cena (c) Vs Christian Vs CM Punk
Cena goes straight to work, hitting Christian and Punk with right hands, forearms and lariats! He backs Christian up into the corner with right hands, CM Punk comes charging in for Cena but The Champ side-steps and Punk crashes into Christian! Punk staggers out of the corner and Cena lifts him up into a back-suplex. Cena springs to his feet and clotheslines Christian over the top rope! The Champ turns back to CM Punk, whipping him into the ropes and flooring him with a hard shoulder-barge. Punk rolls way from Cena's onslaught, suckers The Champ into the corner and then uses a drop-toe-hold to slam Cena's face into the turnbuckle! Christian comes in from behind and tries to get the Kill-Switch on Cena, but Punk knees the ECW Champion in the gut and throws him into the turnbuckle. Punk backs up and charges in for his corner attack, but Christian catches the World Heavyweight Champion out with a Pundulum Kick from the corner! Christian grabs Punk and tries to execute a running bulldog of his own, but Cena comes off the ropes and floors the ECW Champion with a flying shoulder-tackle! Cena starts to lock in the STFU on Christian, but CM Punk attacks him from behind, hooks Cena's head and drops him with an Inverted DDT! Punk makes a cover but Cena kick out at the count of two. Punk starts to lock on his Anaconda Vice, but Christian elbow drops the Smackdown Superstar to break this up. Christian then rolls CM Punk over and locks him in the Christian Cloverleaf! The ECW Champion has the hold locked on tight! CM Punk is screaming and squirming in the hold, despeately reaching out for the ropes! Cena comes charging off the ropes and clotheslines Christian to the floor, saving his championship belt. Cena and Christian start exchanging right and left hands, Christian swings wild and Cena uses this mistake to haul Christian up onto his shoulders! John Cena is looking for the Attitude Adjustment, but Christian gets free, slipping down behind The Champ! Christian then spins Cena into the Kill-Switch position! But Cena escapes before the ECW Champion can engaged it! Cena reaches back and hits a big-time neckbreaker on Christian! CM Punk catches everyone sleeping and quickly covers Christian for a near-fall! Cena nearly lost the title from under him! The Champ batters Punk with hard shots to the head, but Punk fires back with a massive European Uppercut and some martial-arts-style kicks to Cena's thighs. Cena comes charging in for his flying shoulder-tackle, but Punk moves aside and sends Cena hard into the turnbuckle! CM Punk hits a running high knee to The Champ in the corner, catches Cena's head and drills him with a running bulldog! CM Punk makes the cover but Cena kicks out at two! Suddenly the attention from the match switches up to the Bragging Rights stage, as The Big Show comes sauntering out, watching the action. Punk whips Cena into the turnbuckle yet again, but before he can capitalise, Christian dropkicks Punk from behind! Punk gets knocked forward and Cena hits him with two boots to the face! Christian hooks Punk up for the Kill-Switch, but Punk escapes and nails Christian with the GTS! Christian is done for! CM Punk drops down to make the cover, but John Cena saves his championship by breaking up the count! Punk and Cena trade blows, Cena swings a clothesline but CM Punk ducks it and clotheslines Cena out of the ring! Punk tries to make another cover on Christian, but the ECW Champion rolls him up into a small-package! 1...2...CM Punk escapes! As John Cena get to his feet on the outside, The Big Show attacks him! The Big Show rams Cena into the ring-post, and then delivers a devastating Chokeslam on the outside! CM Punk looks on as The Big Show rolls Cena back into the ring! Punk makes the cover! 1...2...3!
Winner & New WWE Champion - CM Punk via pinfall

Michael Cole:
"CM Punk wins it! CM Punk is the new WWE Champion! The Big Show just screwed John Cena! CM Punk is the World Heavyweight AND the WWE Champion! The WWE Title is going to Smackdown and it's all The Big Show's fault!​

Chance

Reaction score
wwe.com has an interview with CM Punk just minutes after becoming the WWE Champion.

"I am the greatest champion in the history of the WWE. Nobody has ever been the World Heavyweight Champion and the WWE Champion at the same time. Christian should wake up tomorrow morning and thank his lucky stars that I didn't take the ECW Title from around his waist!"

Monday Night Raw Preview

BRAGGING RIGHTS was a dark day for Monday Night Raw, and just 24 hours after losing both the United States AND the WWE Championships to rival brands, how will the WWE's Flagship show fight back? Can they survive such a decisive loss to the opposition?

Monday Night's program will also be the first Raw under the new General Manager, Triple H! Vince McMahon unveiled the 12-Time World Champion as the new boss of Monday Nights at Bragging Rights, and the 'King Of Kings' promised it would be the start of a new era. But has Triple H taken over a sinking-ship? How will he respond to the events of Sunday night?

And talking about responses, what will former WWE Champion John Cena have for in store for those responsible for the loss of his title? Namely, CM Punk and The Big Show?

Announced matches for Monday night include Chris Masters taking on an angry Kofi Kingston. The Jamican has been beaten down twice in a row by the Masterpiece, and this time he's looking for revenge.

Just 24 hours after being conned by Legacy and betrayed by his own brother, Primo Colon has laid out an open challenge to any member of Legacy to face his wrath inside the ring.

All this action plus an ECW Xport Match from the brand which now owns the United States Championship.

Chance

Reaction score
raw_logo_branding_20035.jpg

Michael Cole:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this sold out crowd is welcoming you to Monday Night Raw! Just 24 hours since Bragging Rights completely changed the face of the WWE! I'm Michael Cole, alongside the one and only Jerry Lawler, and King, how do you feel after last night?"

Jerry Lawler:
"How do I feel? I feel terrible Michael Cole! Raw got destroyed by ECW and Smackdown! We lost the United States Championship AND the WWE Championship! What's left for us?!"​

'The Game' hits the speakers and the sold-out Raw fans go wild as Triple H comes down to the ring wearing a suit and tie!

Michael Cole:
"And here comes the new General Manager! Last night Mr. McMahon appointment Triple H as the new boss of Monday Nights! But has he taken over a sinking ship?!"​

HHH: "This is Monday Night Raw! And I! Am! The Boss!"

The fans go nuts!

HHH: "Last night at Bragging Rights, we lost everything! We lost five out of six matches! Raw got it's ass kicked! Right now we're a brand without a champion, a brand without a figurehead. Well tonight is the start of a new era on Raw, and tonight is the start of Raw fighting back!"

'Crank It Up' plays over the speakers and the crowd turns hostile as The Big Show walks out onto the stage, the Unified Tag Team titles over his shoulders and a microphone in his hands, ignoring the boos from the crowd.

Big Show: "Y'know what Triple H, you are right, Raw did get it's ass kicked last night. Cena dropped the ball and now the WWE Title is on Smackdown. Raw needs to get it back. And, as the ONLY Raw Superstar who can appear on Smackdown, and the #1 Contender, I am just the man for the job. So all you need to do Hunter, is make the call to Teddy Long and set up the match."

HHH: "First of all Show, it's Mr. Helmsley to you! Second-"

John Cena attacks The Big Show from behind! Cena is here! He jumps The Big Show on the stage! Cena hammers The Big Show with big shots to the back of the head! Cena grabs The Big Show's title belt and nails him in the face with it, flooring him! Security and referees come rushing out from the back and drag Cena away from the World's Biggest Athlete! Security restrain both men!

HHH: "Stop this crap right now! Show, you're the reason that Raw doesn't have a title anymore! You didn't just screw John Cena last night, you screwed me, you screwed Raw and you screwed all these Raw fans! So if you think I'm gonna be duped by your 'masterplan' and get you a title shot, then you're insane! In fact, pack your bags Show, get off that stage, get out of this arena, take the first flight out of this city because I don't want you on my show tonight!"

Big Show staggers about the stage, pissed off as Security escort him to the back, with the fans cheering!

Cena: "I need that big piece of crap back out here right now so I can whoop his gigantic ass!!

HHH: "Cena, what you need to do is focus. Raw needs to get back on track! Raw needs to regain the WWE Championship! So last night after Bragging Rights I struck a deal with Teddy Long to guarantee Raw gets a title match with CM Punk. Cena, you need to focus because Friday night you are going to Smackdown and you are bringing the title home!"

Michael Cole:
"A re-match for the title this Friday night on Smackdown! A chance at redemption for John Cena!"​

ecw_logo.gif

Xport Match
Shelton Benjamin Vs 'The Ripper' Paul Birchill w\ Katie Lea Birchill
Shelton and Paul size each other up from across the ring and cricle a few times. Shelton calls for a tie-up, Birchill suckers him in rakes Benjamin's eyes. Birchill lands a series of strong right hands then grabs Shelton in a headlock. Benjamin picks Birchill up and slams him into the canvas with a back-suplex. Shelton springs up and hits the ropes, Birchill stays low forcing Shelton to leap over him. Birchill then leaps up to his feet and swings a wild clotheslines as Shelton comes off the ropes, but Benjamin ducks the arm and nails The Ripper with a neckbreaker! Benjamin drags Birchill up by the arm, whips him into the turnbuckle and then follows up into the corner with a huge Stinger Splash! Huge elevation from Shelton on that move, and the fans love it! But before he can capitalize on it, Katie Lea Birchill grabs Shelton's boot from under the ropes! Shelton starts yelling at the Scarlet Witch, and the referee comes over to give her a warning. Birchill catches Benjamin from behind with a low-blow! The ECW official is oblivious! Benjamin drops to his knees in agony, Birchill rebounds off the ropes and drops down with a brutal clothesline! Birchill makes the cover but only gets a two-count. The Ripper stalks Shelton as he gets to his feet, and as soon as the Gold Standard turns around Birchill grabs him by the throat in a deadly choke-hold! Paul Birchill is choking the life out of Shelton Benjamin with his gloved hand! The referee starts his five-count, as Benjamin gasps for air, falling to his knees! Birchill breaks the choke-hold at the count of four and boots Benjamin right in the face! Paul applies a lateral-press, 1...2...Shelton kicks out! Birchill grabs the referee by the shirt and starts screaming in his face to count to three. Shelton rolls Birchill up from behind in a schoolboy! 1...2...Birchill kicks out! Birchill gets up shocked and Benjamin hooks him in a waistlock form behind and drills him with a German Suplex! The crowd cheers as Benjamin gets to his feet and signals for another German! He locks his arms around Birchill's waist and hits a bridging German Suplex for the pin! But Katie Lea is up on the ring apron distracting the referee! Shelton breaks the bridge and gets up to see what's going on, distracted by the situation with the referee . He turns around and The Ripper grabs him with the choke-hold! The referee doesn't see it! Birchill chokes Shelton out behind the referee's back, choking him down to the canvas! The referee turns around, Birchill turns it into a cover and gets the three-count!
Winner - Paul Birchill via pinfall

Backstage, new General Manager Triple H walks into the locker-room and goes right up to Chavo Guerrero. The two men eye-ball each other.

HHH: "Last night at the Pay Per View, you were the only Raw Superstar who brought their A-Game. You were the only guy who won."

Chavo: "Winning's what I do man, I'm a Guerrero. I'm a Warrior."

HHH: "Well tonight I want to recognise that and reward that, by giving you the Main Event of Monday Night Raw against any Superstar you want."

The crowd in the arena cheer at hearing this, as Chavo considers his options.

Chavo: "Anybody, huh? Well if I can pick any opponent I want...then I want the Kings Of Kings! I want YOU!"

The crowd pops again as Triple H's expression changes to one of fierce determination.

HHH: "You want it, you got it! You and me, one-on-one, tonight!"

Jerry Lawler:
"I can't believe it! The new General Manager in action tonight! What a Main Event!"​

Michael Cole:
"Well up next it's the man that Triple H brought back from suspension, Chris Masters, against Kofi Kingston. It was Masters' attack on Kingston that got him suspended in the first place, and now Kofi has a shot at revenge!"​

Kofi Kingston Vs Chris Masters​
Chris Masters takes his time getting to the ring, but doesn't do his usual routine of posing. Instead he stands ready and waiting for his opponent. 'S.O.S.' kicks in and Kofi comes sprinting down the ramp and slides into the ring! Kofi leaps on Masters before the bell even rings and the two men trade blows! Masters overpowers Kofi and floors him with massive forearm shot to the head! Masters tries to pull Kofi up by the hair, but Kofi shoots back with quick palm-strikes to face, then leaps up and gets massive elevation on a standing-dropkick! This knocks Masters over the top rope and out of the ring! Kofi springboards off the top rope and lands a diving crossbody out of the ring! Masters gets taken out! Kofi kicks and stomps away at Masters before climbing onto the announce table and hitting The Boom Drop onto Masters on the floor! Kingston rolls into the ring to break the referee's count, then comes after his opponent again. Kingston has trouble getting Masters off the floor, and when up to his feet Masters slams Kofi into the ring apron! Masters grabs Kingston and sends him crashing into the announce table! Chris rolls Kofi into the ring and stalks him as he gets to his feet, looking for the Masterlock. Masters tries to lock it on, but Kofi ducks down, reaches between his legs and grabs Masters' boot, tripping him over. Kofi has both of Masters' legs and he flips over into a Jacknife pin! Kingston gets only a two-count before Chris kicks out. Kingston hits the ropes and goes for his running Boom Drop, but Masters rolls out of the way and Kofi hits nothing but canvas! As Kingston gets to his feet, Chris Masters comes off the ropes and nails him with a BRUTAL lariat to the back of the head! Michael Cole calls that the Mastershot! Masters pins Kingston and gets the three-count!
Winner - Chris Masters via pinfall

Michael Cole:
"An impressive victory for Chris Masters, and that shot to the back of Kofi Kingston's head looks to have knocked him out cold!"​

Jerry Lawler:
"He's still down in the ring, the referee is checking on him now. He could have some sort of concussion after that blow."​

'I'm Comin' starts up, introducing the team of MVP and Mark Henry making their way to the ring to a positive reaction from the crowd. As they step through the ropes MVP takes a microphone from Justin Roberts.

MVP: "Hey, hey, hey! The Number One Tag Team on Raw is here! Your MVP! Your Franchise Playa! And The Silverback himself, the World's Strongest Man! Now we have been working and fighting hard here on Monday Night Raw, setting our sights on the Unified Tag Team Titles! And tonight we wanted to come out here and give you all a tag team match, and show why we are the best team on Raw! But we can't."

The crowd boos at this news.

MVP: "We can't do that because they're ain't enough tag teams on Monday Night Raw! Now we got ourselves a new General Manager, so we're saying to him he needs to jump-start the tag team division here on Raw! He needs to give us some competition! Otherwise big Mark Henry and MVP might have to go looking to Friday nights for competition!"

MVP w/ Mark Henry Vs Jamie Noble
Noble tells the referee to watch out for Mark Henry on the outside, and as the referee leans over the ropes to issue instructions to Henry, Noble slaps MVP around the face and nails him with a closed fist! MVP is staggered as the referee turns around, Noble hits the ropes and comes off with a big dropkick sending MVP into the corner. Noble charges into the corner, but Porter catches him with a boot to the face, then grabs Noble from behind and plants him with a back suplex. MVP leaps up high and lands a big knee-drop before hooking Jamie's leg for the cover. Noble gets out at the count of two. MVP pulls Noble up and whips him into the ropes, delivering a hight-toss backdrop. MVP revs up for the Ballin' elbow, but Noble pulls Porter into a small-package! 1...2...MVP kicks out! As he gets back to his feet Jamie Noble catches him with a dropkick to the face! Noble climbs the turnbuckle quickly and lands a HUGE diving legdrop! He hooks MVP's leg for the pin, but only manages a two-count. Noble starts to apply the Trailerhitch, but MVP fights it off! MVP whips Noble into the corner and follows up with a Running Big Boot to the face! Jamie Noble falls out of the corner and struggles up from the canvas to one knee...only for MVP to hit the Drive-By! MVP gets the three-count and gets his arm raised by Mark Henry!
Winner - MVP via pinfall

Michael Cole:
"MVP picking up the win here, but the story is The World's Strongest Team calling on Monday Night Raw to pick up the competition and form some tag teams!"​

Raw returns from a commercial break with Primo Colon in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Primo: "I don't got no time for pretty speeches! Last night I got screwed by Legacy and betrayed by mi hermano! So get out here! Any one of you, get out here right now! Luchemos!!"

'It's A New Day' hits the speakers and out walks Carlito Colon! Carlito is flanked by DiBiase and Rhodes, and all three men are dessed for action. Legacy heads down to the ring and Primo drops the microphone, standing ready for his brother. Carlito climbs onto the ring apron and starts talking trash to Primo. Primo is daring his brother to get into it with him! Carlito sticks one leg through the ropes...but Cody Rhodes slides into the ring and attacks Primo! The fans boo heavily, as they want to see Carlito in there!

Primo Vs Cody Rhodes w/ Legacy
Cody and Primo trade had blows left and right! Primo gets the upper-hand and hammers Cody with shots to the face! Primo is like a mad bull! He batters Rhodes into the corner slams forearms and elbows into Cody's ribs! Primo grabs Rhodes by the head and tosses him out of the corner! Rhodes is dazed as he gets back up, and eats a big-time dropkick from Primo! Primo mounts Cody Rhodes and starts hammering him with blows until the referee pulls him off! The referee gives Primo a stern warning, but Colon ignores it and goes right back on the offensives, nailing Rhodes with a closed fist right between the eyes! Cody Rhodes goes down hard! The referee grabs Primo and threatens to disqualify him for this behaviour! The referee goes over to check on Cody to see if he's conscious or not, allowing Carlito to sneak into the ring! Carlito hits the Backstabber on his brother! The referee turns around and catches Carlito and DiBiase attacking Primo two-on-one! The referee calls for the bell as Legacy kick and stomp Primo into the canvas! Rhodes and DiBiase hold Primo up and Carlito spits in his face!
Winner - Primo via disqualification

Michael Cole:
"This is dispicable! A cowardly and heinous attack by Legacy and their newest member Carlito, on his own brother!"​

Jerry Lawler:
"Well Primo thought he was going to be the next member of Legacy, represent the Colon family, but look at him now!"

Primo lies flat on his back in the ring, Carlito's spit running down his face, as Legacy leave the areana victorious, to a chorus of boos.

Backstage in the locker-room Triple H is taping his hands as Chavo Guerrero walks in.

HHH: "If you think I'm gonna go easy on you, you're dead wrong! I'm not just the General Manager, I am The King Of Kings! And I meant what I said last night. If you want to continue here on Monday Night Raw, you'd better bring YOUR A-Game!"

Chavo: "Holmes, I only got one game. And it's all win."

Back at ringside and 'Get On Your Knees' accompanies Jack Swagger to the ring.

Michael Cole:
"Well here comes the former United States Champion, the All-American American, and he cannot be happy about losing out to ECW at Bragging Rights last night."​

Jack Swagger: "Last night I did not get beat by Yoshi Tatsu! That did not happen!"

The crowd boo Swagger for this statement.

Jack Swagger: "Yoshi Tatsu did not beat me! John Morrison beat me! It was because of John Morrison that I got Pearl Harboured by Yoshi Tatsu! Tatsu could never beat and All-American American like me! He is a damn sneak, who doesn't deserve to wear the United States Championship!"

Swagger gets some big heat for trashing the new champion.

Jack Swagger: "So what I want is for the new General Manager to come out here right now and arrange for some kind of title match with ECW!"

Swagger stands in the ring waiting for his answer, staring up at the ramp. 'Reality' then plays and this brings out The Miz to the Raw stage, microphone in hand.

The Miz: "You blew it, Swagger! I mean, how long were you even champion for? A month? Five weeks, tops! That's pathetic! And since you blew it at Bragging Rights, the new General Manager didn't think it was a good idea to bet on you for a second time. But me on the other-hand, well Mr. Helmsley is sending me to SyFy tomorrow night to win back the United States Championship! Because I am The Miz, and I...am...AWESOME!"

Michael Cole:
"Tomorrow night The Miz is going to The Land Of Extreme to face Yoshi Tatsu!"​

Main Event
Triple H Vs Chavo Guerrero

The crowd is hot for this main event, cheering Triple H all the way to the ring! Chavo gets a muted and mixed reaction as he comes out to face his new boss. The two men take referee's instructions before locking up collar-and-elbow, Chavo grabs hold of a reverse-hammerlock, but Triple H escapes the hold. They lock up again, this time Triple H gains the advantage, applying a wristlock and forcing Chavo down to one knee. Guerrero, sweeps Hunter's legs and lands him flat on his back. Chavo drops an elbow into Triple H's sternum. Chavo attempts a standing senton, but Triple H rolls out of the way. Hunter grabs Chavo by the head and hammers him with hard right hands. Triple H sends Guerrero to the ropes and drops him with a facebreaker knee-smash. Triple H makes a quick cover but only comes out with a two-count. Hunter throws Chavo into the ropes and levels him with a clothesline. Triple H grabs Chavo's legs and the crowd "WOOO"s as Hunter starts to apply the Figure Four, but Guerrero kicks him off, sending him crashing into turnbuckle! Guerrero climbs onto the turnbuckle, grabs Triple H's head and delivers a devastating Tornado DDT! 1...2...The Game kicks out! Chavo goes back to the turnbuckle again, but this time Triple H catches him out and hurles him off the top rope! Hunter lands a big jumping knee-drop to Guerrero's face! Triple H makes a lateral-press, pushing his forearm against Chavo's face, but Guerrero kicks out before the count of three. Triple H goes to the ropes and lands another knee-drop on Chavo, then pulls him off the canvas and slaps on a sleeperhold. Guerrero struggles to escape the hold, but Triple H has it locked on tight and soon enough Chavo begins to fade. The referee comes in to check on Chavo, but the Latino manages to leap up and kick off the corner turnbuckle, knocking Triple H over with his shoulders flat on the mat! 1...2...Triple H escapes the cover! Hunter looks shocked by the speed that all happened, as Chavo leaps into the air and nails him with a Hurricanrana! Triple H gets tossed right across the ring! Chavo springs to the top rope and comes flying off with a huge cross body press...but the momentum goes against him and Triple H rolls over onto of Chavo! 1...2...Guerrero kicks out! Triple H locks Chavo in a headlock and drills him face-first into the canvas with a running bulldog! Hunter pulls Guerrero up and whips him into the ropes before hitting his trademark Spinning Spinebuster!

Jerry Lawler:
"That's it! He's done! It's over!"​

1...2...Chavo kicks out! Triple H can't believe it! He looks at the referee with shock! Hunter grabs Chavo by the head again, but Guerrero nails him with a BRUTAL European Uppercut! Triple H is staggered and Chavo nails him again with another European! Triple H falls back into the ropes and Chavo clocks The Game one more time with a third massive Uppercut! Triple H goes down! Chavo climbs to the top rope and signals to the heavens for the Frog Splash! The fans pop hug for this, but as he flies from the top, Triple H rolls out of the way! Guerrero eats canvas hard! Hunter rolls him over for the pin! 1...2...Chavo gets his foot on the rope! The refereree spots Guerrero's foot on the bottom rope and stops the count! Triple H pulls Chavo into position for the Pedigree, hooks his arm...but Chavo powers out and turns it into a Northern Lights Suplex! 1...2...The Game escapes defeat! Both men look to be exhausted from the pace of this bout! As Triple H gets to his feet Chavo rocks him with another big European Uppercut! Chavo hits a suplex on Triple H and then rolls his hips, getting up and hitting a second sequence-suplex! Chavo rolls his hip, gets up with the suplex position still locked on, but this time when he gets Triple H into the air he finishes off with a Brainbuster! Chavo makes the cover, 1...2...3!
Winner - Chavo Guerrero via pinfall

Michael Cole:
"What a victory! What an upset for Chavo Guerrero! A huge win in the main event of Raw against The Game!"​

After the referee raises Chavo's hand in victory, Triple H staggers over and shakes his hand. The General Manager of Raw then raises Chavo's arm and lets the fans know that tonight, Guerrero was the better man!

Chance

Reaction score
ECW & Smackdown Re-cap

Re-caps of the other brands...

ECW_Logo2.jpg

Shelton Benjamin def. Paul Birchill
in a re-match from Monday Night Raw

United States Championship Match
Yoshi Tatsu def. The Miz
and keeps the U.S. Title on the ECW brand

#1 Contender's Match
Vladimir Kozlov def. Goldust, Tommy Dreamer, Tyler Reks, Zak Ryder, The Hurricane & Ezekiel Jackson
in an over-the-top-rope Battle Royal to become the next challenger for Christian's ECW Championship

smackdown-logo2.jpg

'This Fire Burns' kicks off the show as CM Punk steps out onto the stage to a chorus of boos and jeers from the fans. He's wearing the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist and carrying the WWE Championship belt over his shoulder.

Toddy Grisham:
"You are watching Friday Night Smackdown, the winning brand, the #1 brand, the victorious brand from Bragging Rights!"

Matt Striker:
"And speaking of victorious, here comes the man with all the gold! The World Heavyweight Champion AND the WWE Champion! CM Punk!"

Punk climbs through the ropes and takes the microphone from Tony Chimel.

CM Punk: "The Champ...is here. Ladies and gentlemen, you are in the presence of the Greatest Champion in the history of the WWE!"

The fans hate this statement and boo the crap out of it.

CM Punk: "Never before in the history of the WWE has anybody held the World Heavyweight and the WWE Championship at the same time. NEVER! Not The Undertaker! Not HBK! Not Triple H! Not even...hahaha, not even John Cena, who this belt USE to belong to."

Punk laughs to himself and smirk as they fans tear him down.

CM Punk: "At Bragging Rights, Smackdown established itself as THE dominant brand, and I established myself as the biggest Icon in professional sports today. Now I hear that tonight, John Cena and Raw are coming to ruin my celebration."

The Smackdown fans like the idea of that and pop big-time!

CM Punk: "Well don't get too excited. Just like I beat him on Sunday night and took away his title, if he actually shows up tonight then-"

'The Game' hits the speakers and the Smackdown crowd go nuts! Hunter comes out onto the stage in a designer suit with a microphone in his hand.

Todd Grisham:
"It's Triple H! Triple H is here on Smackdown!"​

Matt Striker:
"Triple H, The Game, is the new General Manager of Monday Night Raw, so what the hell is he doing out on our show?"

HHH: "First of all Punk, don't worry about John Cena showing up tonight...because he's already here! Secondly, you call yourself the best, you call yourself the greatest? Well, you can win titles Punk, but you ain't been tried, you ain't been tested yet! A true champion can go through hell and retain his title. You're real good at sneaking in the back door, cashing in your Money In The Bank, or letting The Big Show win you a title, but I don't think you've got it in you to keep it!"

CM Punk: "I'm tried and tested every day when I say no to the drugs, alcohol and weakness that the rest of you pour down your throats!"

HHH: "Well I wanna make sure that tonight's title match goes as planned. I wanna make sure that you don't cut any deals, make any plans and use the back-door again. So I'm here tonight to smooth everything over behind the scenes with Teddy Long. And as far as the match is concerned...I brought an Insurance Policy with me!"

Triple H points to the entrance...and Chris Masters walks out! The crowd do not know what to make of this!

Matt Striker:
"Is that Chris Masters? He's Triple H's insurance policy?"

HHH: "My Insurance Policy, my personal Hitman is going to be at ringside tonight Punk, making sure the match goes the way it should go!"

Rey Mysterio & Matt Hardy def. The Hart Dynasty

Kane def. Eric Escobar w/ Vicky Guerrero
Escobar refused to get into the ring with Kane, and was counted out

Backstage in the General Manager's office, Teddy Long greets Triple H.

Long: "Well hey there playa! How you feeling' after Sunday? Do your still hurt from being kicked so hard?"

HHH: "Y'know what Teddy, that's fine, Smackdown beat Raw five-out-of-six, no excuses. But that was before I took over as General Manager. You've never faced a Monday Night Raw with me at the helm. In fact, I've got a little proposition for you."

Long: "Well hell son, let's hear it!"

HHH: "I'm challenging Smackdown to face Raw at Survivor Series in a five-on-five Elimination Tag Match."

Long: "Y'know I sure am glad you walked in here with an attitude and with pride, Hunter. I''ll take that challenge, classic Survivor Series style match. You're on!"

Drew McIntyre def. Charlie Hass

Intercontinental Championship Match
Dolph Ziggler & John Morrison wrestled to a time-limit draw

WWE_JohnCena.png

WWE Championship Match
CM Punk(c) Vs John Cena

When Punk makes his entrance to the ring he taunts Cena with the WWE Championship, kissing the title and spinning the plate round to mock the Raw Superstar. Punk holds both title belts high and the crowd boos him furiously. Before the bell rings to begin the match, Chris Masters walks down to ringside and stands in John Cena's corner. The bell rings and Cena goes low with a waistlock, trying to wrestle Punk to the floor. Punk breaks Cena's grip and puts him in a headlock, but John easily escapes this and rams and elbow into the champion's gut. Cena hits the ropes, looking for his trademark shoulder-barge, but Punk catches him out with a quick drop-toe-hold. John Cena eats the canvas and Punk quickly jumps on his back and applies a crossface! Punk wrenches back on John Cena's neck, but he doesn't lock John's arm. Cena pushes himself up and rolls over to pin Punk's shoulder to the mat, forcing the champion to break the hold. The two men seperate and take a quick breather, sizing each other up. Cena calls for a test-of-strength. Punk agrees, but as soon as he's suckered the Raw Superstar in, he nails him with a series of MMA kicks to the thigh and leg! Cena gets his legs kicked out from under him, and he grabs onto the ropes for support. Punk charges at the ex-champ, but Cena hoists him into the air and body-drops Punk out of the ring! As Punk picks himself up off the hard floor, Cena nails him with a baseball slide right to the face! CM Punk is sent crashing into the crowd barrier! John follows outside, street-fighting with the champion and rocking him with powerful right and left hands! Cena whips Punk into the ring apron and then floors him with a big clothesline! Cena gets into the ring to break the count, but the referee wants to have words with him about using closed-fists. Cena argues and then goes back to the ropes, but CM Punk grabs John's head and pulls his throat down over the top rope, choking him! Cena is sent richoteting back, clutching his windpipe in agony! Punk slides into the ring, and as Cena collapses in the corner, Punk runs in and hits a high-knee to the face! Punk catches hold of Cena's head and delivers a bulldog out of the corner! Punk hooks the leg and makes the cover! 1...2...Cena kicks out! The champion grabs his opponent and tries to lock on the Anaconda Vise! He stuggles to get the hold applied, but Cena fights it off, rolls over onto Punk and hooks in the STFU! Cena pulls back on the hold, wrenching at CM Punk's face and neck! Punk grabs the bottom rope and the referee orders Cena to break the hold. The champion rolls out of the ring and decides he's had enough of the match. He walks towards the ramp to exit the arena...but his path is blocked by Chris Masters!

Todd Grisham:
"Even if CM Punk did want to take a walk on this match, I don't think there's any getting past that solid block of muscle that is Chris Masters!"​

Punk has second thoughts upon seeing Masters and turns back to the ring. Cena comes out and clobbers him across the head with a forearm! Cena rains blows down on Punk before attempting an Irish-Whip...only to have it reversed! CM Punk sends John Cena crashing into the metal ring steps! Cena's body destroys the segments of metal and he lies in a heap on the outside! The fans boo as Punk grins at his actions. Punk goads Cena to get back up, kicking and stomping at him as he taunts the Raw Superstar. Punk then grabs a steel chair from ringside, stands over Cena's body and raises the chair above his head! Just before he can swing the weapon, Chris Masters snatches the steel chair from out of CM Punk's hands! Punk turns around and Masters stares him down, steel chair in hand! John Cena grabs Punk from behind and groggily plants him with a back-suplex on the outside! Cena rolls him Punk into the ring and follows up. John goes for the STFU again, but Punk fights the hold off and rolls Cena up into a pin! 1...2...Cena kicks out! Suddenly 'Crank It Up' plays across the arena and out comes The Big Show!

Matt Striker:
"And now The Big Show is here! The #1 Contender to the WWE Title!"​

All eyes in the ring are on the Smackdown stage as The Big Show comes out, so the referee fails to see CM Punk catch John Cena with a low-blow to the groin! The Big Show is getting ever closer to the ring, as Chris Masters walks around to the entrance ramp, carrying the steel chair as a weapon! Masters blocks The Big Show's way, holding the steel chair ready for anything! In the ring CM Punk hoists Cena up on his shoulders for the GTS...but Cena gets free! Cena hauls Punk up for the Attitude Adjustment...but Punk slips out of his grasp! Punk pulls Cena backwards into a schoolboy roll-up! Punk has a fistfull of tights and his feet on the bottom rope! 1...2...the referee spots Punk's cheating and stops the count! Punk is livid! The official warns him about his actions! On the entrance ramp The Big Show is considering his options as he stares down Chris Masters! In the ring CM Punk shoves the referee aside and Cena nails the Attitude Adjustment! 1...2...3!
Winner & New WWE Champion - John Cena via pinfall

Todd Grisham:
"John Cena has done it! John Cena has regained the WWE Championship! Cena is taking the championship back to Monday Night Raw!"​

Cena celebrates in the ring with the championship belt as The Big Show stares down both him and Chris Masters, before turning around and walking away.

Chance

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw Preview

On Friday Night Smackdown John Cena defeated CM Punk for the pride of Raw, and regained the WWE Championship! This Monday he returns the championship gold home to Raw! But the situation between The Champ and The Big Show is far from settled! Now he's regained his prize, John Cena will have his sights set on the #1 Contender!

Last week on Raw The World's Strongest Team issued a challenge for Monday Nights to create some competition in the tag team division. And General Manager Triple H has answered that call! The General Manager has decreed that this week's Raw will be an All Tag Team Show!

The General Manager said;

"Superstars have just seven days to find themselves a tag team partner. Cuz if you show up Monday night all alone, like the fat chick at the prom, then I'll find a partner for you, whether you like it or not!"

And after issuing a Survivor Series Challenge to Smackdown on Friday Night, who will make up Raw's team in the 8-Man Elimination Tag Team Match?

Chance

Reaction score
wwe.com is reporting a news story that Triple H has made a huge signing for Monday Night Raw! Although the article does not reveal the identity of the latest edition to Raw's roster, the General Manager did have this to say;

"I've just made a big signing and I've taken talent away from one the other brands. In fact, Teddy Long and Tiffany should tune in Monday night to USA to find out exactly who has just jumped ship to Raw!"

It looks like the only way to find out the identity of this signing will be to watch the USA network this Monday Night!

Breaking News:- Raw Superstar Jamie Noble has announced his retirement from professional wrestling after a 14 year career. Noble will continue to work with the WWE behind the scenes.

Chance

Reaction score
raw%20logo_20268.jpg

Michael Cole:
"We are live in HD on the USA network, welcome to Monday Night Raw! I'm Michael Cole, and beside me is 'The King' Jerry Lawler! Tonight it's all Tag Team action!"​

Jerry Lawler:
"That's right Michael Cole, our new General Manager Triple H has answered the challenge set out by Mark Henry and MVP to find more tag teams for Monday nights!"​

Michael Cole:
"And on top of that Triple H announced he has made a huge new signing for Raw that will be unvieled tonight!"​

'The Time Is Now' hits the speakers and the crowd explodes as John Cena comes out with the WWE Championship over his shoulder! Cena salutes the Raw fans and makes his way down to the ring.

Michael Cole:
"John Cena bringing the WWE Title back to Monday night Raw! Three nights ago on Smackdown Cena regained the championship from CM Punk!"​

Cena: "The Champ! Is! Here! I went to UPN on Friday night and I represented for all you Monday Night Soldiers! And now we got the gold back on RAW! And now I'm the WWE Champion again, I've got only one priority and it's a four-hundred-and-eighty pound piece of crap called The Big Show! Get your gigantic, fat-ass out here, right now!"

'Crank It Up' plays and the crowd turns hostile as The Big Show comes storming down to the ring, already in his wrestling gear, and gets straight into it with Cena, trading right and left hands!

Michael Cole:
"Here we go! The Champion and the #1 Contender! Going at it in the ring!"​

Cena hammers The Big Show with everything he's got, but the #1 Contender absorbs the blows and floors the champion with a huge boot to the face! The Big Show grabs Cena by the throat and hoists him into the air for a Chokeslam! 'The Game' kicks in and The Big Show stops in his tracks as the General Manager, Triple H, comes out onto the Raw stage with a microphone!

HHH: "Stop it! Right now! Keep this up and you're both suspended! Cena, Big Show, you two aren't gonna fight here and now! I need you two working together. At Survivor Series it's gonna be Team Raw Vs Team Smackdown, Ten Man Elimination Match! Now that I'm in charge, Raw is gonna start kicking Smackdown's ass! That means that I need the very best of Monday Night Raw in that team. And you two are the first members of Team Raw!"

The fans love the idea of that!

HHH: "So between now and Survivor Series, there will be NO physicallity between the two of you! If there is one slap, one kick, one Chokeslam then so help me both your careers will be over before you can blink!"

The Big Show is pissed at hearing this! He pounds the top turnbuckle in frustration!

HHH: "Tonight, to get you two on the same page, you're gonna team up in the main event against Mark Henry and MVP!"

John Cena and The Big Show look each other up and down as we go to the announce table.

Michael Cole:
"When Triple H took over as General Manager, he promised us all that Raw would start fighting back against Smackdown! Friday night he challenged Theodore Long to a contest at Survivor Series, and now we've got John Cena and The Big Show as part of Team Raw!"​

'It's A New Day' brings Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes of Legacy to the ring for the first match of the night.

Jerry Lawler:
"Well Triple H said that every match tonight was gonna be a tag team match, if you came without a date, like the fat chick at the prom, then a tag partner would be found for you!"​

Rhodes and DiBiase stand ready in the ring, waiting for their opponents. Familiar music plays in the arena, and out onto the Raw stage steps.....The World's Greatest Tag Team! The crowd goes wild!

Michael Cole:
"What the hell! Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin! The World's Greatest Tag Team! What the hell are they doing on Monday Night Raw?!"​

Jerry Lawler:
"Is this who Triple H was talking about?"​

Michael Cole:
"It's gotta be King! The World's Greatest Tag Team are the newest signings to Raw!"​

DiBiase and Rhodes are having a furious conversation with the referee in the ring, pointing at their opponents and yelling! Benjamin and Haas do their double-step-through-the-ropes and the match begins!

Legacy Vs The World's Greatest Tag Team

Shelton Benjamin and Cody Rhodes are the starting wrestling when the bell rings. Shelton charges at Cody, who ducks a clothesline. Shelton hits the ropes and comes out with speed, only for Cody to hit the mat and lay flat. Shelton is forced to step over Rhodes and hit the opposite ropes. This time when Shelton comes at him, Cody is not only up to his feet but manages to leap-frog over Shelton, sending him to the ropes yet again. Benjamin comes off the ropes with incredible speed, but runs straight into a high-angle hip-toss! Shelton springs back to his feet, cuts Cody Rhodes off and delivers a hip-toss of his own! Rhodes kicks up to his feet, only to eat a standing-dropkick right to the face! Cody gets up from the mat, a little dazed, and Shelton comes charging off the ropes with a bit-time clothesline! Cody Rhodes is floored! Benjamin pulls Rhodes up and whips him hard into the corner turnbuckle! Shelton makes the tag to Charlie Haas, the backs up and delivers his trademark Stinger Splash! Cody Rhodes comes staggering out of the corner on spaghetti legs, and Charlie Haas rushes in with a massive clothesline! Haas pulls Rhodes up and whips him into the ropes, but Ted DiBiase makes the blind-tag without Haas seeing it! Haas ducks his head down for Rhodes, but DiBiase grabs him from behind and delivers a side-Russian leg-sweep!

Michael Cole:
"DiBiase making a huge save for his team there!"​

DiBiase drops an elbow down onto Haas' sternum! Ted Jnr. gets back to his feet and delivers a second elbow drop! Ted then delivers a third, fourth and fifth elbow drop with increasing speed, never allowing Charlie Haas time to breath! DiBiase hooks Haas' leg for the cover, 1...2...Haas gets his shoulder up. DiBiase kicks and stomps down on Haas' prone body, measures his opponent and then delivers the famous DiBiase Fist Drop right between the eyes! Charlie Haas convulses when that fist connects with his face! Ted pulls Haas up and whips him into the ropes, where Cody Rhodes slams a knee straight into Charlie's back! Haas staggers forward, clutching his spine, and walks right into a DDT! 1...2...Haas kicks out! On the ring apron Shelton Benjamin is dying for the tag, stretching out as far as he can reach while holding on to the tag-rope in the corner. DiBiase sees Shelton, walks across the ring and slaps him across the face! Benjamin dives through the ropes and knocks DiBiase on his ass, but the referee steps between the two men and starts arguing with Shelton! Legacy use this distraction to choke Charlie Haas on the ropes in their corner! Cody Rhodes comes into the ring, illegally, and the two men deliver a double-suplex to Charlie Haas! By the time the referee hes sent Shelton Benjamin back to the ring apron and turned around, all he sees is DiBiase making the cover! 1...2...Haas gets his shoulder up! Ted DiBiase pounds the canvas in frustration and tells the referee to count faster! DiBiase pulls Haas to his feet and slams him with hard right hands to the face! DiBiase whips Haas into the ropes and swings wildly for a clothesline, but Charlie Haas ducks under DiBiase's arm, grabs him in a waistlock and drills him with a German Suplex!

Michael Cole:
"Oh my! What a suplex!"

Jerry Lawler:
"Charlie Haas has got to make the tag now, Michael Cole! No doubt about it!"​

Haas crawls across the ring towards his corner, as DiBiase comes to his senses and does the same! Shelton Benjamin is stretching out his hand for the tag, and so is Cody Rhodes! DiBiase looks behind him and sees how close Haas is to his partner! Ted DiBiase turns around and grabs Charlie Haas by the boot, preventing him from making the hot tag! DiBiase pulls on Haas' boot until he's dragged him away from the corner! But all of a sudden, Haas tucks and rolls, throwing DiBiase off him and into the turnbuckle! Ted DiBiase hits the corner hard! Charlie Haas makes a leap of faith and tags in Shelton Benjamin! Shelton rushes the ring, grabs DiBiase and whips him across the ring and into the opposite corner! Cody Rhodes charges at him, but Shelton floors the Legacy member with a big clothesline! Shelton then whips Rhodes into DiBiase in the corner! Shelton signals for it, and the crowd go wild as he hits a HUGE Stinger Splash on both Rhodes and DiBiase! Rhodes staggers out of the corner, and Shelton drops him with a belly-to-belly suplex! DiBiase is slower in coming out of the corner, but he eats a massive Superkick from Shelton Benjamin! 1...2...3!
Winners - World's Greatest Tag Team via pinfall

Michael Cole:
"What an accquistion for Raw! Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas are now on Monday Nights!"​

Jerry Lawler:
"And what a victory for the World's Greatest Tag Team on their debut show! Legacy are not gonna be happy about this one!"​

Backstage:- The cameras find Jack Swagger and The Miz in the locker-room. Swagger enters the locker-room shaking his head.

Swagger: "I don't know how it happened, I don't know how you got this lucky...but tonight it seems that The Miz will be on The All-American Team."

The Miz: "I'm on your team because I had no choice! Nobody else on the entire roster would team up with such a douchebag like you!"

Swagger: "Just do me a favour, try not to fail tonight, like you did last Tuesday night in ECW against Yoshi Tatsu!"

The Miz: "Y'know what, I wouldn't have even been over there, if YOU were able to hold on to the United States Championship for longer than a half-hour!"

Swagger gets right up in The Miz's face, and the two men go nose-to-nose, staring each other down!

Swagger: "Watch. Your. Back!"

Jack Swagger walks away and leave the locker room, as we go back to the announce table with Cole and The King.

Michael Cole:
"More tag team action on the way, but first a very special announcement! Next week will mark the return of the one-and-only Heartbreak Kid himself, Shawn Michaels!"​

Jerry Lawler:
"HBK back on Raw! I can't wait!"​

ecw.jpg
Xport Match​
Goldust & The Hurricane Vs Chavo Guerrero & Evan Bourne​

Evan Bourne and The Hurricane start things off, shaking hands before locking up collar-and-elbow. The Hurricane gains the advantage and whips Evan into the ropes. The Hurricane goes for a clothesline but Evan ducks the arm, hits the opposite set of ropes and catches The Hurricane for a cross-body! Bourne springs to his feet and springboards off the middle rope, nailing The Hurricane with an Enzuigiri as he gets to his feet! Evan goes for a quick cover, but The Hurricane rolls out before the referee can even make a one-count. Bourne turns around and attempts a standing moonsault, but The Hurricane gets his knees up and Evan crashing down onto them! The Hurricane reaches out and tags in Goldust! Goldust rushes into the ring and plants Evan Bourne with an inverted atomic-drop! Bourne gets slammed onto Bourne's knee! As Bourne reels back and Goldust floors him with a clothesline! Goldust mounts Evan Bourne and starts to batter him with blows to the head! Bourne covers up and the referee comes in to break things up. Goldust pulls Evan up by the head and whips him hard into the turnbuckle! Goldust runs into the corner, but Chavo Guerrero flies over the top rope and nails him with a flying forearm!

Michael Cole:
"Oh my God! Chavo Guerrero from the ring apron! What a move!"​

The referee forces Chavo from the ring as Evan Bourne now has the upper-hand. Evan hits a standing moonsault on Goldust and then wearily makes the tag to Chavo. Guerrero comes into the ring with a purpose, directing kicks and stomps to Goldust's head. Chavo pulls Goldust up and nails him with a huge European Uppercut! Goldust is rocked! Chavo grabs his head and nails him with another European! Goldust collapses into the ropes and Chavo slams him with a third European Uppercut, knocking Goldust out of the ring! The Hurricane helps his partner up on the outside and warns Chavo from coming outside. Chavo goes for a baseball-slide, but Goldust dodges, grabs Guerrero's leg and hoists him out of the ring. Goldust rams Chavo into the crowd-barrier! Goldust picks Chavo up and drops his sternum down over the crowd-barrier! Goldust sends Chavo back into the ring, then makes the tag to The Hurricane. The Hurricane climbs to the tope rope and comes flying off with an elbow-drop! The Hurricane connects! He makes the cover! 1...2... Chavo kicks out! Guerrero struggles to get up from that diving elbow drop, and as he gets to one knee The Hurricane nails him with a Shining Wizard! Chavo is out cold! The Hurricane hooks both legs! 1...2...Evan Bourne makes the save! Bourne breaks up the pin-fall and then exits the ring. The Hurricane pulls Guerrero to his feet and sets him up for the Eye Of The Hurricane...but Chavo escapes his hold and nails The Hurricane with a European Uppercut! The Hurricane gets slammed, and falls back onto one knee. Chavo takes The Hurricane over with a Suplex, then rolls his hips and gets up for Part Two of the Three Amigos! But as Chavo lifts The Hurricane into the air, Goldust nails him from behind! The momentum swings foward and The Hurricane rolls Chavo up in a small-package! 1...2...Chavo escapes the package! Chavo gets to his feet and dives at Goldust, knocking him off the ring apron! The Hurricane grabs Chavo from behind and spins him round, going for The Hurri-Kick! But Chavo ducks the kick, grabs The Hurricane and drops him with a Brainbuster! 1...2...3!
Winners - Chavo Guerrero & Evan Bourne via pinfall

Michael Cole:
"The ECW team get sent packing from Raw, thanks to Chavo and Evan Bourne!"​

Jerry Lawler:
"And what a roll Chavo Guerrero is on! The only Raw winner at Bragging Rights, pinning The Game in last week's main event! He truly is a winner!"​

'Reality' plays The Miz to the ring as the Raw fans boo him every step of the way. The Miz gets between the ropes and waits for his for his tag team partner for the night. 'On Your Knees' starts up and the fans are even less happy with Jack Swagger walking out onto the Monday Night Raw stage.

Michale Cole:
"And here comes the former United States Champion, the man who lost the title at Bragging Rights to ECW!"

Jerry Lawler:
"And The Miz loved that! Oh these two do not like each other one bit, Michael Cole. The Miz went to ECW last Tuesday and he said he was gonna do what Jack Swagger didn't, and win back the U.S. Title from Yoshi Tatsu! But that didn't happen!"​

Swagger stares The Miz down as he climbs the ring steps and gets into the squared-circle. The two men remain on opposite sides of the ring, neither man turning their back on each other, as they await their opponents. 'He's Ma Da' plays and this brings out Hornswoggle!

Jerry Lawler:
"Oh no! This isn't gonna end well for the little guy!"​

Jack Swagger and The Miz start laughing, as a nervous looking Hornswoggle slowly edges down the ramp. Hornswoggle stops mid-way down the ramp, his face lights up and he points to the stage as the six-foot-nine Festus comes out! The expressions on the faces of Jack Swagger and The Miz suddenly change!

Michael Cole:
"Now this is a different matter entirely! You talk about an equalizer, then how about the big man from the South, Festus! Over two-hundred-and-ninety pounds!"​

Jerry Lawler:
"Yeah, but the guy's a blueberry! He's a backwards simpleton and he's in there with a midget!"​

Jack Swagger & The Miz Vs Hornswoggle & Festus​

Hornswoggle wants to start the match off with Jack Swagger. Swagger laughs at the little guy, then gets down onto his knees to mock Hornswoggle. The fans start booing as Swagger gets down to his knees, and points to his chin, giving Hornswoggle a free shot. Hornswoggle reaches back...and heabutts Swagger in the face! Swagger reels on his knees and Hornswoggle hits him with a dropkick! Hornswoggle jumps on top of Jack Swagger for the pin! 1...Swagger throws Hornswoggle off him. The Miz is laughing his ass off at Swagger! Jack Swagger gets up pissed and kicks Hornswoggle to the floor! The crowd boo him as Swagger kicks and stomps down on Hornswoggle with ferocity! Swagger grabs Hornswoggle in a gut-wrench and hauls him into the air for his powerbomb...but Hornswoggle nails Swagger with a flurry of fists! Swagger staggers back and Festus charges into the ring and nails Swagger with a Big Boot to the chest! Swagger topples backwards with Hornswoggle in a seated pinning position! 1...2...Swagger throws him off! Festus and Hornswoggle double-team Jack Swagger! Festus hitting high and Hornswoggle hitting low! The Miz is standing on the sidelines, doing nothing to help and laughing at Swagger's predicament! Swagger grabs Hornswoggle's head and rams it into Festus' crotch! Jack Swagger reaches back and makes a blind tag to The Miz when he's not looking! Swagger ducks out of the ring and tells The Miz to get on with it. The Miz stares daggers at Jack Swagger, before stepping through the ropes to tackle Festus. Festus lunges at The Miz, but he ducks out of the big man's arms. The Miz catches Festus with a few shots to the side before the big man whirls around to grab him again. But again The Miz ducks away and peppers Festus with right hands to the side of the ribs. The Miz grabs Festus' head and drops him down over his shoulder in a sitout jawbreaker! The Miz turns to Jack Swagger and yells "It's Over!" The Miz lies in wait as Festus gets back up, then runs in for the Reality Check! The Miz hits the knee-lift, but as he turns to land the neckbreaker, Hornswoggle dives his head into The Miz's crotch! Jack Swagger rushes into the ring to take out Festus, but the big man gets out of the way and Swagger takes The Miz's head off with a clothesline! Festus covers The Miz and Jack Swagger stands back and watches! 1...2...3!
Winners - Festus & Hornswoggle via pinfall

Michael Cole:
"Well the situation between Jack Swagger and The Miz just exploded here! What an upset for Festus and Hornswoggle!"​

Jerry Lawler:
"Well it looks like it was a mis-communication there, I think Jack Swagger was trying to help out but it all went wrong!"​

Festus hoists Hornswoggle onto his shoulders as they celebrate their victory and leave the arena. Jack Swagger walks backwards up the entrance ramp, watching The Miz regaining his senses in the ring.

Backstage:- Triple H walks into the locker-room and finds The World's Greatest Tag Team. The General Manager shakes hands with both guys.

HHH: "Welcome to the big-time boys, good to have you on Monday Night Raw."

Haas: "Well it's about time Raw had some real tag team competition!"

Benjamin: "Before you know it, we're gonna take those titles away from Jericho and The Big Show!"

HHH: "Well I need another three men for Team Raw at Survivor Series, so don't make any plans just yet."

Michael Cole:
"Well up next, an emotionally-charged tag team affair as the Colon Brothers will be on opposite sides of the ring, and Kofi Kingston is going to get another shot at Triple H's personal hitman, Chris Masters!"​

Carlito Colon & Chris Masters Vs Primo & Kofi Kingston

The two teams face off in the ring, deciding on tactics. Carlito starts for his side, and seeing this Primo steps into the ring for Kofi. Primo has a mean scowl on his face as he approaches his brother, the crowd cheering for the two men to lock up...but before any action takes place Carlito immediately tags Chris Masters. The fans boo as Carlito refuses to fight his brother. Masters locks up with Primo and overpowers him, throwing the Colon to the floor. Primo is back to his feet immediately and charges at Masters, locking up again only for Masters to throw Primo to the canvas once more. Primo jumps back up and hits a standing dropkick, hitting Masters right in the face! Masters is back to his feet but eats another pair of boots from Primo! Primo charges the ropes and creams Chris Masters as the strong-man gets back up. Primo tags in Kofi Kingston to a HUGE pop from the Raw fans! Kingston comes in hot, looking for some revenges against Masters! Kofi tosses himself at Chris Masters with a flying forearm smash! Kingston climbs the turnbuckle and launches himself off with a flying cross-body! But Chris Masters catches Kofi in his arms! Masters hauls Kingston up and drops him with a fall-away slam! Masters pulls Kofi off the canvas and locks him in a deadly Bear Hug! Masters crushes and compacts Kingston's ribs and lungs, before hitting an atomic-drop! Chris Masters makes the tag to Carlio, who quickly preys on Kofi with a barrage of kicks to his body. Michael Cole describes Carlito as "a vulture" as he punishes the prone Kofi Kingston. Carlito pulls Kofi up and applies an arm-wringer, wrenching on Kingston's limb. Carlito slams an elbow down over Kofi's extended arm. Carlito attempts an Irish Whip, but Kingston reverses this and sends Carlito into the turnbuckle hard! Kingston rushes into the corner and slams a big dropkick into Carlito! Kofi returns to his corner and tags in Primo!

Michael Cole:
"Here we go, brother versus brother! This is what we've been waiting for!"​

Primo is in the ring and psyched up! He goes charging towards his brother...but Carlito drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring! The Raw crowd boos heavily as Carliot refuses to get in the ring with Primo! Carlito tells Chris Masters to get in the ring and carry on with it, and the referee allows this without the tag. Masters go in with a full head of steam, but Primo takes him over with a hip-toss. Masters is back to his feet and Primo shoots him into the ropes and then delivers a picture-perfect hurricanrana! Primo hooks Masters' leg! 1...2...Masters kicks out. Primo starts to climb the turnbucke, but Carlito sneaks up and crotches his brother on the top rope! Chris Masters takes advantage of this and delivers a SuperPlex to Primo off the top rope! 1...2...3!
Winners - Chris Masters & Carlito Colon via pinfall

Michael Cole:
"Primo gets screwed by his brother all over again! When is Primo gonna get his hands on Carlito?"​

Jerry Lawler:
"Well I don't know, but I'd hate to be Carlito when Primo finally does!"​

Michael Cole:
"Well up next, it's the forced pairing of #1 Contender The Big Show, and WWE Champion John Cena!"​

Jerry Lawler:
"And they're taking on the men that set up this tag team night, MVP and Mark Henry, The World's Strongest Team!"​

Main Event
John Cena & The Big Show Vs The World's Strongest Team

Cena and The Big Show stare each other down as Cena hold up the WWE Championship belt, right in front of The Big Show's face! MVP starts off with The Champ and the two men shakes hands before locking up. Cena shoots MVP into the ropes, MVP ducks a clothesline, hits the opposite ropes and knocks Cena down with a hard shoulder. MVP goes to the ropes again but Cena takes him over with a back-body-drop. Cena hammers MVP with a series of right hands, backs him up to the ropes and then sends him crashing into the turnbuckle! MVP staggers out of the corner, ducks a clothesline from Cena and manages to plant him with a back-suplex! MVP tries a Ballin' Elbow, but Cena rolls out of the way! The Champ hits a scoop-slam on Porter and then goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle! Cena goes to drop the fist but MVP rolls out of the way! Cena and MVP have a stand-off as the crowd cheers for both men! They lock up collar-and-elbow again, vying for position and leverage, Cena coms out on top, forcing MVP back into the corner. Cena rails off right and left hands on Porter, then delivers his trademark running bulldog. Cena then lands the Five Knuckle Shuffler, before tagging in The Big Show without asking! The Big Show stares at his partner long and hard before stepping over the top rope and getting into the ring. The Big Show grabs MVP by the throat and neck, hauls him off the canvas and then hurls him into the turnbuckle! The Big Show charges in with a huge Avalanche Splash, crishing Porter! The Big Show grabs MVP by the throat, but before he can deliver a Chokeslam, Mark Henry makes the blind-tag to MVP. Henry collides with The Big Show, breaking up the gozzle! Henry hammers The Big Show with powerful forearms and a massive headbutt. The Big Show is rocked on his feet, Mark Henry hits the ropes and floors Show with a massive clothesline! Henry goes to the ropes again to hit his Running Splash, but The Big Show rolls himself out of the way and Henry hits nothing but the mat! The Big Show drops a huge elbow drop across the back of Henry's neck. The Big Show drops down and locks Mark Henry in the Colossal Clutch! The Big Show wrenches back on Henry's chin, stretching his neck and back in the painful hold! Mark Henry reaches out for the tag to MVP, but can't reach! Instead he grabs the bottom rope and the referee breaks the hold. The Big Show kicks at Henry after he makes the break, keeping him on the canvas. He pulls Henry up and grabs him by the throat. He points at John Cena and yells "Watch this!"

Michael Cole:
"The Big Show sending a message to John Cena here!"​

The Big Show gets Mark Henry up, but Henry escapes Show's choke and drops down behind him. Mark Henry batters The Big Show across the back of the head and then delivers a devastating belly-to-belly suplex! Mark Henry drives The Big Show into the mat and crushes him with 485 pounds of his own body-weight! Henry lifts his head and starts slowly making his way to his corner to make the tag. The Big Show is slowly getting back to his feet. Big Show spots Henry nearing his corner, and charges over to drop and elbow down over Henry's back! The Big Show stops Henry in his tracks! Wearily The Big Show pulls himself across the ring using the ropes to keep himself going! John Cena is stretching and reaching out with his arm for the tag! The Big Show gets to his corner for the tag...but John Cena pulls his hand away and puts it in front of his face! You Can't See Me! Cena drops down off the ring apron to the outside of the ring! The Big Show stares at Cena in disbelief!

Michael Cole:
"The Champ just left The Big Show high and dry!"​

Mark Henry has made the tag and in comes MVP! MVP races across the ring and nails The Big Show with a running big-boot to the face! The Big Show goes staggering into the ropes! MVP hammers him with repeated right hands to the face! The Big Show is out on his feet! He staggers into Mark Henry who delivers The World's Strongest Slam! MVP bounces off the ropes...Ballin'! MVP lands it and makes the cover! 1...2...3!
Winners - The World's Strongest Team via pinfall

MVP and Mark Henry celebrate their victory in the ring! John Cena grabs his WWE Title from the time-keeper and laughs as he makes his way to the entrance ramp!

Jerry Lawler:
"What an upset! MVP just pinned the #1 Contender!"​

Michael Cole:
"Well the General Manager wanted John Cena and The Big Show to come together! But Cena left Show high-and-dry at the mercy of The World's Strongest team!"​

The Big Show comes to his senses in the ring, pulling himself up on the ring ropes. He stares after John Cena on the entrance ramp, who raises the WWE Championship, points and laughs at The Big Show!

Chance

Reaction score
Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin's profiles have been moved over to the Raw Superstars section of wwe.com

The website also has an article up explaining the acquisition of The World's Greastest Tag Team. The artcile says that when Raw Superstar Jamie Noble retired from wrestling, Triple H was able to take advantage of a clause allowing him to enter into negotiations with any WWE Superstar on the same pay-scale (and not tied into a long-term contract). The Raw General Manager signed Charlie Haas away from Smackdown, and then with Haas on side, Triple H was able to convince Shelton Benjamin to break the terms of his ECW contract. The article says that both Theodore Long and Tiffany are not happy with this arragement.

And directly following his loss to MVP & Mark Henry wwe.com caught up with The Big Show. The World's Largest Athlete issued a challenge to MVP for next Monday Night. The Big Show says he wants to prove that there is no way MVP can beat him one-on-one.

Chance

Reaction score
Preview of Monday Night Raw

With Raw on a collison-course with Smackdown at Survivor Series, Triple H is forming his team to win the Brand War! Already announced are WWE Champion John Cena and #1 Contender The Big Show! And the General Manager will be naming more members this Monday Night!

And after John Cena left The Big Show high-and-dry in their tag team match against The World's Strongest Team, Show suffered an upset-defeat at the hands of MVP! An enraged Big Show issued a challenge for MVP to face him one-on-one, and Triple H has not only booked this match...but has made John Cena the Special Guest Referee!

Primo will continue his quest for revenge against Legacy as he goes to war with Ted DiBiase. If Primo wins, then he'll get to go one-on-one with his brother Carlito at Survivor Series!

Raw's newest acquisition The World's Greatest Tag Team have laid out an open challenge to any tag team on any brand to face them in the ring this Monday Night!

And this week sees the return of the one-and-only Showstopper himself...Shawn Michaels! HBK hasn't been seen since the Hell In The Cell event, but Monday Night marks the comeback of the Icon to Monday Nights!