• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, March 30, 2020: Final Raw before Mania!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
They intentionally added matches when they knew they'd do two nights. Both nights are 4 hours long. The length of a full Mania back in the OG days. Imagine trying to watch this later at once. An 8-hour Mania? :uhoh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Brandalorian said:
They intentionally added matches when they knew they'd do two nights. Both nights are 4 hours long. The length of a full Mania back in the OG days. Imagine trying to watch this later at once. An 8-hour Mania? :uhoh
If Mania goes permanently to two nights, I wouldn't ever look at it as "one show" again, like for classic rewatches for instance I'd be nominated "WrestleMania 39 Night 2, WrestleMania 37 Night 1...etc." that's how I treat Japanese shows that are multiple nights at least, it's too much if not lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Deezy said:
So it's like damn near every Mania ever.Least they consistent (Thread reply)
Nah. Normally I'm excited for the show because it's WrestleMania, even if they got no match I care about. This one had matches I cared about but I just didn't give a fuck. But my boy Theory gets a match, and Ziggler in his first singles match at Mania has me like okay, at least that's something I enjoy.