• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, Jan. 20, 2020: Andrade and Mysterio to meet in Ladder Match for U.S. Title

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
I'll admit.. I enjoyed parts of that Street Profits and R-Truth weekend update ripoff thing more than I thought I would. That Val Venis music....

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Matt Hardy is used everytime he dies a free the delete video.....probably because that's when creative figure out he's still employed

Gotta assume he’s the leader of dark order. His contract runs out soon and they hate using him without Jeff. Always have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bradatar

WS' favorite son
I'll admit.. I enjoyed parts of that Street Profits and R-Truth weekend update ripoff thing more than I thought I would. That Val Venis music....

Street Profits, Truth, and Otis is the only humor that they do well. (Bork works too but in a totally non intentional way)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk