• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, Jan. 20, 2020: Andrade and Mysterio to meet in Ladder Match for U.S. Title

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
That theme is awful, can I please get back the Empress theme. Also I love Kairi, she's the best. My girls are back and my stable is being well represented tonight. :drose

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Ronda is the only person I’ve had to change the channel on bc the promo made me cringe. Shayna is gross and I don’t like her either. It just makes sense and Becky needs to drop the title. I wish they didn’t book themselves into a corner with Asuka. Because if Becky loses then what? If Asuka loses she gets stuck in a pointless women’s tag match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree Becky needs to lose it. I just want whoever the next champ is to be someone I like so I don’t gotta keep suffering. Lol.

I like Becky but the title run has ran to long and she seemed to lost a step also. So the last few months have been ughhh.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
I’m buying one of Laceys candles. Lacey bout to be over as FUCK in Tampa. We love our troops down here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That theme is awful, can I please get back the Empress theme. Also I love Kairi, she's the best. My girls are back and my stable is being well represented tonight. :drose
It didn't go anywhere. Asuka still uses it as her solo theme. Kairi was coming out so they used the Kabuki theme.