WWE RAW Spoilers (12/24/12)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
* Santa Claus opens RAW but Alberto Del Rio comes out and hits him with his car. They do a stretcher job and take Santa away in an ambulance.

* Kane beat Cody Rhodes.

* Kaitlyn, Layla, Alicia Fox and Natalya vs. Rosa Mendes, Eve Torres, Tamina Snuka and Aksana in a Divas Little Helper’s Match is up next. The Divas are all dressed in Christmas gear. Kaitlyn pins Eve for the win.

* Big Show vs. Sheamus in a Lumberjack Frost Match is next. The guys around ringside are Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Darren Young, Titus O’Neil, Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Tensai, Brodus Clay and The Usos. Sheamus won with the Brogue Kick and everyone brawled after the match.

* David Otunga comes out as Alberto Del Rio’s lawyer after he hit Santa Claus earlier. This leads to Otunga vs. Zack Ryder. Ryder gets the win.

* Wade Barrett and Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz and Kofi Kingston is up next. Miz and Kofi get the win.

* Brad Maddox vs. The Great Khali is next. Hornswoggle comes out dressed as an elf. Khali gets the win with a chokeslam. He and Hornswoggle sing Merry Christmas until CM Punk comes out and interrupts.

Punk rants on Ryback and wants him punished for causing the injury. Heyman grabs the mic and does his usual speech putting Punk over as champion. Ryback interrupts him to a big pop. It was announced that Ryback vs. Punk on January 7th will be a TLC match.

* Daniel Bryan beat Damien Sandow by submission.

* The Usos, Brodus Clay, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel and Santino Marella vs. 3MB, Darren Young, Titus O’Neil and Tensai is up next. Team Usos get the win.

* The crew sets up Christmas trees and presents around the ring. Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight is up next.

Good entertaining match for Christmas. Cena got the win. They had different weapons and items in the presents at ringside. Ricardo Rodriguez got involved. Mick Foley came out as Santa Claus and swung a bag of toys at Ricardo before Cena got the win. Foley Claus passed out presents as Cena gave a speech to the fans and the WWE crew.

So Del Rio is still a heel...

Very Christmassy themed but it's understandable, will miss out the show due to Christmas Day in Australia. Will tape it though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Running down Santa :mark:
Bryan finally getting one-on-one win :mark::mark:
I don't know how i feel about the Ryback/Punk match yet

IDK I might watch

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Del Rio running over Santa :lmao. I'm at least watching that, but I'll probably skip the rest.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Running Santa over with a car on Christmas Eve may be the most heel thinkg you can do. So much for Del Rio turning.

All the faces pick up wins to send the crowd home happy.

I may check it out if I have some free time

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Sounds alright for a Christmas show, was never going to be a full on serious show. Can't help but love the way it is going to start with Del Rio running over Santa.

Bryan vs. Sandow is something that I will have to catch up on and watch, should be good.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Del Rio is heel? Come on :( Punk's promo and Bryan vs Sandow are the only two things that attracted me.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Even though he hit Santa he could still be face or at least turning face, all depends on how he hit him. If it is Rikishi-SCSA style then yeah pretty heelish but it could be passed off as an accident.

Interested in finding out how Brad Maddox will end up winning his contract since he keeps losing each "final shot" that he has.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I would agree with that had they not had a heel in Otunga play his Lawyer to defend him and he not faced a face in his match. So I don't know seems like they already abandoned the idea of him being a face before it even got started.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It is tough to tell just from the spoilers alone as it is just one persons perception of the show. Will have to check it out next week to see how those segments come off. They also may be gradually turning Del Rio so it could just take some time for him to go fully face.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Well that was way better than the Slammys. I didn't expect much wrestling action after last week's crap but even with the stupid stipulations WWE put on some decent wrestling. Another brawl between Sheamus/Show so you can't really go wrong there... It's just too bad they couldn't use the ringside area to their advantage.