• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw: Sept 9, 2019 Discussion Thread

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
That white was pretty sexy, actually.

I'd also like to see Seth hit this on a main show.

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Pretty good show tonight, love the Viking Raiders actually being in the main event again and them celebrating with Austin after was fuckin' hilarious :lmao

Also shout out Enes Kanter for becoming 24/7 Champ, maybe he'll have a career in WWE after the NBA so he doesn't have to go back to Turkey and get killed by their government :side:

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Oh and Sylar Smark Phoenix I forgot to reply in the post you mentioned me in bc I was reading through the thread as I was watching the show and a lot of shit happened between then. But like I said in the BTB thread, I definitely think it's POSSIBLE to have a solid cruiserweight division showcased on a 3 hour show, I'm just saying I wouldn't want 205 cancelled when it's one of my favorite weekly shows for that possibility when WWE struggles to get all their divisions on Raw weekly already. If they replaced it with another show that I liked then I'd be fine with putting the cruiserweights on Raw or SmackDown instead of 205, but if not, I'd def not want to see 205 go when I enjoy the show, especially if I wouldn't get anymore wrestling to replace it.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Cancel 205Live and do what WCW did; dedicate that first hour to the cruiser weights

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Great show......I was sports entertained.

Although I thought a major swerve could've happened in the horseweomen match where Shayna Baszler and friends run in and Charlotte assumes the Ronda role.

Reactions: Chris and The EC