• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw: Sept 9, 2019 Discussion Thread

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
That was a great edition of Firefly Funhouse. Pretty much a certainty now that Bray is either challenging for the Universal Title at HIAC or is at least gonna make an appearance and attack Seth, right?

Sylar

Evil Owner
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
I think an attire change for Ziggler would be very much welcome for me right now.
Same. He just needs a legit shakeup. Which I thought we were gettign with his whole "it should have been me."

And then his more recent is that all you got, please sir, can you spear me again routine.

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
Speaking of gear, what's Rollins' deal? He's had some awesome trunks over the years but they're always one-offs or short lived and he falls back on boring shit.

Reactions: Sylar

Jimmy King

Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
Cedric pinning the United States Champion AJ Styles in the Raw main event live from Madison Square Garden, and to top it off he gets to celebrate with Stone Cold Steve Austin

If that ain’t an endorsement for the guy, I don’t know what is

Sylar

Evil Owner
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
Speaking of gear, what's Rollins' deal? He's had some awesome trunks over the years but they're always one-offs or short lived and he falls back on boring shit.
I was saying this the other day. I really miss his old trunks and kick pads.

The only time I like his long ones is when he does one of his special attires, but he rarely uses them more than once.

He did wear the Endgame ones for like 2-3 weeks, but now he's on these black ones with what looks like dark grey logos.

Reactions: The EC