WWE RAW May 21st 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
All those injuries from a fire extinguisher.

Those things are mean, bro..
Look at Raab Himself when he had that stuff sprayed in his eyes.

0a289f6507c1eb5d756e13b9e5895d1e.png

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
getting ready to head out to the arena no point in a sign because im in the cheap seats but im bringing it anyway says wweforums.net SantinoUS

Cant wait i will be in caht on my phone but i will mostly be watching probably leave in a hour or 2

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
in the thread tonight!

OTL was awesome, I expected it to suck but the match quality was incredibly high. Punk/Bryan is MOTY so far.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Completely agreed Sage. We all expected it to suck. Like really suck. But it's the 2nd rated PPV on here so far if I recall correctly. WM disappointed, extreme rules was the best, Royal Rumble was average and only me and Seabs watched TLC so yeah lol.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
With your 3 page discussion thread! Lol.

I'm desperately hoping to see Heyman though. I marked like a girl when I saw him last time. Punk and Bryan actually need mic time.

donzaloog

Jobber
Reaction score
I just finished watching Over the Limit and the overall PPV was good but the last match was.....ughhh. I think I've been watching wrestling too long, I saw the outcome of this match the moment they added the "you lose, and you're fired" clause for Ace. What a waste. Now I have to put up with Eve's stupid face longer.

Tonight's RAW isn't even going to be worth watching. I really hate complaining but this just sucks.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
donzaloog said:
I just finished watching Over the Limit and the overall PPV was good but the last match was.....ughhh. I think I've been watching wrestling too long, I saw the outcome of this match the moment they added the "you lose, and you're fired" clause for Ace. What a waste. Now I have to put up with Eve's stupid face longer.

Tonight's RAW isn't even going to be worth watching. I really hate complaining but this just sucks.

Yeah the ME did suck, no one can deny that. It was predicted here like after RAW that Big Show would interfere.

But hey, we were treated to a MOTY contender and we'll see more of Punk/Bryan today, and Christian, so it's worth watching :)

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Discussion thread + snacks + songs to play whilst muting gay RAW segments = Good night.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
1 hour 15 minutes to go! Who will be in the thread tonight?

Raw doesn't seem like it would be too offensive...

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
heading to the arena ill be on my phone in the chat so ill be posting a bit :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
1 hour 15 minutes to go! Who will be in the thread tonight?

Raw doesn't seem like it would be too offensive...

I'll be watching. I don't think many are watching today though :(. Oh well, quiet discussion threads are quite cool. Gives me a chance to win top poster too unless @[Big Hoss Rambler] is here lmao.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm on the fence if I'll watch live or not. I know watching live will be the only enjoyment I'll get from it (by making fun of it ITT) but at the same time it just seems like another 1 or 2/10 show