WWE RAW May 21st 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Pretty hyped for the Cena/Big Show feud are you?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
We need someone to bury this shit., and having both of us seems like overkill, so if Dolph's doesn't join, I will. Having both of us spamming hate seems like overkill, and he's a lot better at it than I am, so I'll play the C.J. Watson role here.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Might as well watch it to see if there is any build towards no way out. I am holding out for a great Punk Bryan feud but I know they will push Cena in our faces like a rotten scrotum at a Tijuana donkey show

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'll be watching. I don't think many are watching today though :(. Oh well, quiet discussion threads are quite cool. Gives me a chance to win top poster too unless @[Big Hoss Rambler] is here lmao.

I'm always here whether if it's a shitty RAW, good RAW, or no RAW. :eek:tunga:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rainman said:
We need someone to bury this s***., and having both of us seems like overkill, so if Dolph's doesn't join, I will. Having both of us spamming hate seems like overkill, and he's a lot better at it than I am, so I'll play the C.J. Watson role here.

No way, I need you here shitting on the show with me. You are the British Bulldog to my Dynamite Kid. The Edge to my Christian.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'll be here. It's always fun blasting stupid stuff and marking out with the rest of you marks when something good happens.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I'm in my bed atm, coming to you via satellite.. I mean phone.. I'm not tired at all. Have to work tomorrow.. I CAN'T CHOOSE! :upset:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rain you're much more positive than Dolph lol. You're like a teacher I used to know. Harsh but fair. If it's good you'll say, not overly negative.

Damn you Big Hoss, I saw you offline and thought this was my time to shine. :((!!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm more than fair. It's not my fault WWE doesn't deserve praise most shows.

Stopspot

Reaction score
It is never Crayos time to shine. Always the number one contender. Never the main event :brodus:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You even admit being more harsh on WWE :p. WWE deserved way more praise than you gave it for OTL imo - considering how poor we expected it to be.

But anyway, once again, your sig is epic. Diaz has the ultimate troll face right there.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
You even admit being more harsh on WWE :p. WWE deserved way more praise than you gave it for OTL imo - considering how poor we expected it to be.

But anyway, once again, your sig is epic. Diaz has the ultimate troll face right there.

I admitted the matches were very high quality, but they didn't interest me. The build was atrocious and the PPV didn't leave me thinking 'omg what's next can't wait for Raw!' it was the opposite of that. 'Oh god, how predictable, fuck the Big Show, Raw will suck'

As I said in the rating thread, in a vacuum if you just showed someone the PPV with those matches, yes it was very good. All things considered it didn't do much for me