• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw 2018 WWE Raw March 18, 2019 Live Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
What are the chances their was no one in your Office Dave? You said you're in control now, clearly you set up the Camera and this whole Interview unless Dave has imaginary friends now.:BROCKLOL:

Sabretooth

Most of those past victories were after he held him back. Hell, he even rejoined Evolution in 2014.

The only thing that happened after that was Triple H literally mocked Batista for landing Guardians of the Galaxy. Batista wanted to come back after the first run in 2014 and push his movie and continue working with him, but Triple H said no supposedly. Dave has asked for a match with Triple H every year since.

Exactly. He's wanted to come back since 2014 but Triple H has deaded him so now he's taking matters into his own hands.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And people won't get it because....who the fuck is this guy outside of the bubble?

Big meathead still good for laughs probably and I bet those dweebs been plugging it the last couple weeks but I wouldn't know

Deezy

DZ PZ
Big meathead still good for laughs probably and I bet those dweebs been plugging it the last couple weeks but I wouldn't know
They haven't been.

Last Saturday was a rerun.....I only know this because Trump cut a promo on it because....he's Blue.