• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw - March 12, 2012 feat. a Rock Concert and Cena Rap

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
It has been relevant and not that disorganized, it's still entertaining anyway and most things make sense and that's all that matters.

What does Brodus have to with Mania and you can't explain that handicap match earlier without confusing yourself. Cena's RAP was a joke... At least we got a decent opening match. I'll give ya that. We are just about half way through and Mania seems a distant thought.

Andrew

Why is Brodus even back? Squashing people...

This annoys me because he wasn't on TV for like a month, comes back and beats the same people again. Either put him in a storyline or don't use him 'til after Mania.

SAIYANS

Nice twist to the character to make him just straight up kick ass when the bell rings. That is a fine middle ground for the persona and hot damn Cameron

Andrew

Brodus needs a better finisher, needs a lot of improvement tbh.

Mason Ryan and Alex Riley has more potential.

Heisenberg

What does Brodus have to with Mania and you can't explain that handicap match earlier without confusing yourself. Cena's RAP was a joke... At least we got a decent opening match. I'll give ya that. We are just about half way through and Mania seems a distant thought.

Nothing but it's to fill up time, they aren't gonna give everything relevant to Mania in one episode if they still have another three RAWs to go.

Handicap match was super relevant to the tag match at Mania.

Cenas rap wasn't too bad but he's done better, once again, relevant to their feud.