WWE Raw - March 12, 2012 feat. a Rock Concert and Cena Rap

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Thing is, people are too afraid to criticize The Rock even when it's blatantly obvious he's not perfect. Sure, he may of just edged this round but he barely did. People need to realize that even though Dwayne is probably one of the best stars to step foot in the ring, he's not perfect.
Not true at all. To me, I think he's the greatest of all time but i've still criticised him and would never dare say he's perfect because nobody is. Hell, I don't know how highly they rate Rocky nor does it matter because i'm pretty sure they're still fans of him, but PHX and Fab have criticised him too.

Short, and impactful showing from Cena. What people aren't realizing, is Cena's rap was intentionally weak. Cena won the last 2 mic battles, therefore Rocky needed this one. Even with a stronger showing from Cena, nothing would top the concert later on that night.
Totally disagree with Cena being intentionally weak. I could understand if Rock was being made to intentionally look weak in parts (which has been rumoured to be true) because he's EASILY had the fan support every single week and they need to try and make Cena look his equal. For me personally, I just believe it was a weak promo and I hope to god it was just that because creative or whoevers idea it was to intentionally make Cena look weak is a total fucking idiot.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
There probably is some people who think that in no way Rock should not be criticized for anything but there has been people on here who haven't ate up everything he has done and I've been one of the main ones despite being a fan of his for a while. Just like I do with anybody I give him props when he deserves them but I voice my displeasure with something he did that I didn't like (Can site his promo he did a few weeks ago) as well.

As far as if they made Cena look purposely weak I would not say that just like I don't believe they made Rock look purposely weak to make Cena look better. But I will say as far as yesterday goes I think WWE knew Rock was gonna have it by default as his got way more time and due to him being great at getting the crowd involved it was gonna go over better with the fans automatically so Rock had it before it even began. I liked the Cena rap personally but there was no way they could have stretched that out longer than they did.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Not saying anyone of you guys, Fab, Dale, PHX haven't criticized him, but others on the Forum have creamed all over him like he's some god. Whilst I have been a Rock fan in the past, and still support him in his career, I'm not supporting him in this feud as I feel we're getting more of Dwayne Johnson and less of The Rock.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Out of curiousity, in what way are seeing more of Dwayne Johnson than The Rock?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
This week is was clearly The Rock. I am starting to think that a few people either simply want to hate on everything he does or are too young to remember what he did week in week out on RAW and Smackdown in his prime. It was nice to see WWE allow The Rock to do what he wanted without trying to hold him back and do things like having him write stuff on his wrist so Cena could call him out on it. People need to watch the many, many promos he did back in the day because there were no notes around during that time.

In the end WWE will be happy since it is getting people to pick sides and get behind their guy and to get behind this feud. We still need that staredown and that final brawl to show fans that they actually want to hit each other.