• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw - March 12, 2012 feat. a Rock Concert and Cena Rap

Dale

Super Moderator
So the way the announcers we're talking, that's actually it as far as the rap part of the concert goes =/

Andrew

Dolph Ziggler is great, he deserves the WWE Championship sometime this year considering all his hard work and how good he is in the ring and his mic skills have definitely improved.

He could have a match with a broomstick and it would be good.

You just took it to a new dimension there Hatred. Good opening, can't wait to see what Rock will say. Wish Sheamus would lose once in a while however.

SAIYANS

Dolph Ziggler is great, he deserves the WWE Championship sometime this year considering all his hard work and how good he is in the ring and his mic skills have definitely improved.

He could have a match with a broomstick and it would be good.
Dd you just indirectly compare Billy Gunn 2.0 to HBK skill wise with that last line? REALLY

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
What's sad about Cena's RAP is he had all week. I could come up with better lyrics in 5 minutes.

Andrew

Can't wait for Rock to bring out the guitar.

This still is my favorite;

[video=youtube;8G8u1ErQTO0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G8u1ErQTO0[/video]