• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW Live Discussion Thread 25/9/11

Andrew

Christian wants one more match... AGAIN.

HE also asks Dolph & Cody to join him in the biggest lawsuit we've seen in WWE History.

The New F'n Show

Christian-Sheamus formally announced for HITC. Christian-Orton on SD and Christian-Cena tonight. Wow a lot of Christian this week.

Andrew

Christian vs. Orton SD, Christian vs. Cena on RAW.

Ziggler vs. Ryder for the US Title at HIAC and Ziggler calls him Internet Champion.

Rhodes is about to defend the IC in a 10 man battle royal. OH SHIT!

Andrew

Rhodes will lose because he's legit injured after what Orton did, I don't see him retaining at all. They're going to give it to someone until Rhodes can come back, expect him to be beat up hard again.

Prodigy

Banned
wow
Ryder is getting a huge pop. He is really over! I hope he wins it tonight. The cell is over the ring I just realized.

Fuck if Rhodes loses the title I am gona be pissed off!

Prodigy

Banned
Only person I can see Rhodes dropping to is DiBiase. Rest are jobbers and the MITB holder. WHY THE FUCK ARE RAW STARS IN THIS SHIT?!