WWE RAW July 9th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Can Crayo and DZ just do this for 2 hours? Otherwise I may skip Raw just to go to Taco Bell, get a free water, and watch all the idiots gather around like flies... see if they need an English-to-Ghettonese translator.

Or, I could hang around people who don't have the IQ of grapefruit here in the Raw discussion thread. Seems like the more logical choice.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I really hope the legand is someone that hasnt been mentioned on these boards. I want a complete surprise for everyone. Would also be kinda cool if the legand was a tag team since we havent had one yet.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Slater comes out and performs his song. Then in the middle is interrupted by none other than Mosh and Thrasher the HEADBANGERS. It would be MarkyMark time.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
APA vs Buchwackers, then afterwards they attack Slater