WWE RAW July 9th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
I think Raw should be banned until 5PM on a Tuesday :D.

:finger:

Something has to make Mondays more worthwhile over here. lol

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
I think Raw should be banned until 5PM on a Tuesday :D.

LOLS the one downfall of being a UK fan!

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Hah true, it wouldn't be so bad if people was willing to discuss it again in the evening with me, but I find myself on my own :upset: and not being able to discuss it as if it was live :p.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
But wouldn't you rather have it aired later so that I can watch and discuss it too? ;)

Good point. I have no doubt the live discussion thread would be much improved with your invaluable input. ;)

I wonder what time it'd be for me when you're able to watch and discuss it.... I could always go along with it and act as if I'm seeing it for the first time, responding to what you say...."Oh shit, did that really just happen?! I SO did not see that coming! What will they do next?? Gah, stupid commercial break leaving us in suspense!" ;)

Reactions: mark_htfc

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Good point. I have no doubt the live discussion thread would be much improved with your invaluable input. ;)

I wonder what time it'd be for me when you're able to watch and discuss it.... I could always go along with it and act as if I'm seeing it for the first time, responding to what you say...."Oh s***, did that really just happen?! I SO did not see that coming! What will they do next?? Gah, stupid commercial break leaving us in suspense!" ;)

Of course, everyone knows that since I joined up the forum took a turn for the better and my partaking in this thread would improve the live discussion by at least 279.554% :haha:

To be fair, I'd rather people did that, at least it'd feel like I was able to talk someone while watching it :).

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
^^ Believe it or not, if I'm awake and around from week to week, I'd actually be perfectly OK doing that. I'm strange like that. lol I wouldn't even have to re-watch it, I could just keep up with your comments to know what was happening at the time and comment as such. I'm surprised other people don't do that. I'd hate feeling like I was behind everyone else and couldn't fully enjoy the discussion because of it.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I must admit I do hate that feeling, that's why Tuesdays are a bit shit for me, as I know I'll be watching it around 5ish after work but I know everyone else finish watching 12 hours earlier :p.

It also makes it worse that I don't actually have anyone out of WF to talk about wrestling with. That's why last week I made list of points in a word doc before writing it up for here.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tbh Tuesday is the most active day discussing RAW. Normally when the discussion thread ends a lot of people go to bed after tons of threads are made and discuss them tomorrow lol.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Yeah I must admit I do hate that feeling, that's why Tuesdays are a bit s*** for me, as I know I'll be watching it around 5ish after work but I know everyone else finish watching 12 hours earlier :p.

It also makes it worse that I don't actually have anyone out of WF to talk about wrestling with. That's why last week I made list of points in a word doc before writing it up for here.

I certainly don't blame you. :) If it's any consolation, I only have one friend in real life who watches wrestling and is into it. So she and I talk about it, but aside from that if I want to discuss it with anyone else, I come here.

Bro Pops!!

Sorry, that sig pic just makes me happy. lol Gotta' love Stanford.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Aye but it's still shit knowing your the only one watching it and that everyone else has :haha:.

Plus on Tuesdays I don't read the forum, until I've watched Raw, this is the only thread I come in to discuss it, as I don't read the previous comments. That way I don't see any spoilers :),

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
Aye but it's still s*** knowing your the only one watching it and that everyone else has :haha:.

Plus on Tuesdays I don't read the forum, until I've watched Raw, this is the only thread I come in to discuss it, as I don't read the previous comments. That way I don't see any spoilers :),

I know what you mean. I could never not watch RAW live now knowing that many others are.